Courtesan Ch. 34

Story Info
Mandy's mother arrives and Antoine surprises everyone.
8.6k words
4.38
26.9k
6
0

Part 34 of the 47 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers

This is the thirty-fourth episode in a series entitled "Courtesan". If you have not read the previous thirty-three episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Courtesan" is romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable, I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

We all listened as Mandy opened the front door. After a moment we heard Keisha's voice. "Hi Mandy, thank you for letting me pick up your mother. She is an absolutely delightful woman."

"Keisha, you're quite a bit of fun yourself. Mandy I can't wait to meet the rest of your friends." That of course had to be Mandy's mother.

There was a pause and then in a quieter voice Mandy's mother asked, "Is your father here?"

"Yes mom, he is. He's in the kitchen."

Kelly looked at me. "Timmy honey, I think that Tonnie, Ellie and I should go into the living room and greet Mandy's mother."

The quiches were in the oven. I was busily working on the spinach salad. I glanced over my shoulder at Kelly ."Good, if it's all right with you I'm going to stay in here and finish making the lunch."

After nodding to me in agreement Kelly turned to David. "Davy why don't you stay here with Timmy. I'm sure he could use a hand. That will also give the rest of us an opportunity to get acquainted with your ex wife."

"That's a good idea."

I thought I detected a note of relief in Dave's voice. That didn't surprise me. He had to be very anxious about the impending meeting with his ex wife.

As Kelly turned to leave I called to her. "Kelly I made several pitchers of iced tea. I'll have Dave prepare a tray of glasses. If you send Mandy in here in a few minutes she can serve them."

Kelly nodded. "Thank you Timmy, I'll send her in."

As soon as Kelly, Tonya and Elvira left the kitchen I turned to Dave. "The pitchers of iced tea are in the refrigerator. The glasses are in the cupboard above the sink. You'll find plenty of ice in the freezer. You can use the silver tray on the shelf next to the kitchen table." I sensed that the previous few minutes had to have been emotionally draining for Dave and there was more to come. I was guessing that he might appreciate a brief opportunity to focus all of his attention on a simple task.

He smiled at me. "I'll take care of it Timmy."

For the next few minutes we worked together in tranquil silence. I'd guessed correctly.

Our moment of serenity was finally broken by Mandy's return. We both turned when we heard the door open and we smiled at her as she stepped into the kitchen.

After grinning at both of us she walked over to her father and kissed his cheek. "How are you doing Daddy? Are things moving too quickly for you?"

He shook his head. "No I'm all right." Nodding towards me, he added; "Timmy is a calming influence."

Mandy flashed me a quick smile and then she looked back at her dad. "Mom likes my friends."

"That doesn't surprise me. I would imagine that she finds their open attitude about sex extremely appealing."

"Daddy, they're also very nice people."

"Yes sweetheart, they are." Dave paused for a moment and then he said, "I have to admit that I also find their open attitude about sex refreshing."

"Really?"

"Yes, most of the people I've known in my life are uptight and rigid. Everything is either right or wrong. There's never any tolerance for alternative life styles."

"Daddy, it's hard for me to believe that you just said that."

"Mandy honey, I'm madly in love with a nymphomaniac and my daughter is a professional escort. I think it's about time that I start learning to be a little more relaxed about what I consider to be acceptable standards of moral behavior. You're absolutely correct, your friends are very good people. Even though I've only been around them for a short time, it's obvious to me that Kelly and Timmy are deeply in love with each other." He shook his head. "Their lifestyle doesn't seem to be harming anybody."

"Do you think you might be able to live with mom even if she keeps seeing other men?"

Dave closed his eyes and took a long slow breath. "I'm not sure sweetheart, but I am certain about one thing."

"What's that daddy?"

"I want to try. Mandy I miss your mother so much."

"I know daddy and she misses you just as much."

"Do you really think so? I'm afraid that she won't take me back."

Mandy shook her head. "No daddy, you don't have to worry about that. Every time I talk to her she tells me how much she misses you."

They smiled at each other for a moment and then Dave picked up the tray of glasses. "I guess we'd better get this iced tea out to the people in the living room.

Just before lunch was served Kelly slipped into the kitchen with Veronica Wells. The three of us were alone. Dave and Mandy were in the dining room filling glasses with ice water.

One glance was all it took to dispel any doubts that Veronica was Mandy's mother. Like Mandy, Veronica was a petite brunette with a trim athletic figure. Her soft features gave her a youthful, almost pixie like appearance. The tiny lines around the corners of her mouth and her eyes were the only indications that this beautiful woman might actually be fifty years old.

"Ronnie, I want you to meet my husband, Timothy Jamieson. Timmy, this is Mandy's mother, Veronica Wells."

Veronica extended her hand. "Timmy, Mandy has told me so many wonderful things about both you and Kelly. It's a pleasure to finally get to meet you."

I shook her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you too Veronica."

As she released my hand Veronica said, "I want to thank you for putting together this luncheon today. Mandy seems to think that it might actually help Dave accept my lifestyle. I'm skeptical, but if it turns out to be successful I'll be eternally grateful to both of you."

I smiled at her. "Mandy is a very good friend. Kelly and I are eager to do anything we can to help her."

"She's lucky to have friends like the two of you."

Kelly tugged on Veronica's wrist. "Ronnie, we'd better leave Timmy alone so that he can finish getting our lunch ready."

Veronica nodded. "Yes of course." She looked at me. "Timmy thank you again for everything you're doing."

"You're welcome Veronica."

As they were leaving the kitchen Veronica leaned over to Kelly and whispered. "He really is your slave."

"Yes he is."

"That is so exciting."

As they disappeared through the kitchen door I slowly nodded my head and whispered to myself, "Yes it certainly is."

The lunch was a great success. Everyone loved both the quiche and the spinach salad. Antoine and Dave each had two slices of the quiche.

I'd used the time while Dave and Mandy were serving the iced tea and setting the food on the table to quickly whip up a batch of chocolate chip cookies. I baked them while we were eating lunch and served them hot from the oven for dessert. It's needless to say that they were a big hit.

During lunch the conversation had been deliberately restricted to topics of minor significance. As everyone was finishing their coffee and cookies the mood at the table changed. All of us were well aware that we were eating lunch together for a purpose and the time had come to address that purpose.

As the hostess, Kelly opened the discussion. "I believe that everyone understands that we're here today for a specific purpose. Before we direct our attention to that matter I wish to take a moment to express my thanks to our slaves; Timmy and Mandy and their assistant, Davy for putting together that delicious lunch."

Everyone murmured their agreement. Mandy and I both responded with a polite bow. It was the appropriate way for a slave to acknowledge praise from a superior.

I glanced at Dave. He was staring at the floor. His face was a deep shade of crimson. It was apparent that he hadn't yet come to terms with his position as a submissive. Everyone, including Veronica, courteously ignored his obvious discomfort.

Kelly quickly turned to Veronica. "The reason all of us are here today is to express our support for a marriage in which one or both of the partners are free to enjoy the physical pleasure of sex with a variety of other playmates, while still remaining totally devoted to that one most important person in their lives."

Veronica smiled. "That's an interesting way to put that."

Tonya took a sip of her coffee. As she set down her cup, she said, "We think it's an apt description of what could be the perfect marriage for many people."

"Actually I agree with you." Veronica smiled.

Turning to Dave, Tonya said; "Sweetheart, sex can be a beautiful expression of love between two people who are completely devoted to each other, but it doesn't have to be. It can also be nothing more than a very exciting pastime like golf or bowling."

Dave nodded. "Yes, I understand. Timmy did a very good job of explaining that to me while we were in the kitchen."

Tonya smiled. "That doesn't surprise me. This morning I heard him explain the same concept to my new boyfriend."

Dave raised his eyebrows. "Really? Did your new boyfriend accept that explanation?"

"Yes he did, but that was largely because he was already very familiar with my marriage." It was Elvira. Everyone turned and looked at her.

Elvira stared at Dave. "My Max and I were married for fifty-one wonderful years. He was the love of my life, but during every one of those fifty-one years I openly partied with other men. Fortunately my Max was just like Timmy. He was a confident man who understood that the games I played with other men had nothing to do with my love for him."

Dave met Elvira's stare. "You say that you loved Max; but still, you cheated on him during the entire time you were married."

The tension at the table suddenly intensified. Everyone's eyes were focused on Dave and Elvira. On either side of me Tonya and Kelly leaned forward preparing to intervene. I gently grasped both of their wrists and subtly shook my head. I knew Elvira and I thought I knew Dave. I was reasonably confident that they would be able to work this out.

Elvira shook her head. "I never cheated on him, not one time. When I was partying with another man, Max always knew about it."

"If you were sharing your love with other men, then you were cheating Max out of his due."

"Love had nothing to do with it. Those other men were playmates and that's all they ever were. Max always understood that." Elvira closed her eyes. She was silent for a moment and then she took a deep breath and said, "And I did love him. I loved him more than life itself. When he died I was so devastated that I fell into a deep depression that lasted for over six months. I wanted to follow Max to the grave and I was on the verge of doing exactly that when Tonya's new boyfriend miraculously intervened in my life and forced me back to reality. That wonderful man held me in his arms and spoon fed me soup for two weeks before I was finally willing to eat on my own."

Slowly nodding his head, Dave quietly said; "I'm sorry, I had no business doubting your love."

Elvira smiled at him. "Davy, it's okay. Love and sex are two very confusing concepts."

Dave Smiled back at her. "Yes, they most certainly are."

There was a moment of silence at the table. Finally Kelly turned to Keisha and said, "Keish, tell us why you're here today?"

Keisha thought for a second and then she flashed a wry smile at us. "Because I heard that Timmy was making lunch and you'd have to be a complete fool to pass up a meal prepared by Timothy Jamieson."

Everyone laughed.

Next to her Antoine quietly said, "That's not the real reason your here."

All of us looked at Antoine. He kept his eyes focused on Keisha. She stared back at him with a slightly puzzled expression.

"Keish you have a magnificent sense of humor, but you frequently use it to mask your true feelings. People who don't know you very well often mistake you for a witless bimbo." He smiled. "I do know you and I understand that underneath the facade is a very bright woman who is unwaveringly loyal to her friends and totally trustworthy."

Suddenly none of us, especially Keisha, had any desire to move or speak. Our collective attention was completely fixed on Antoine.

"Keisha, I know exactly why you're here and it has very little to do with Timmy's wonderful lunch. Even if they were serving dog food, you still would have come here today. Nothing could have kept you away. Mandy is your friend and you knew that she needed your help. That was all you needed to know. That devotion to your friends is one of the myriad of reasons that I'm madly in love with you."

Keisha stared at Antoine in shock. "Toine, what are you saying to me?"

He stared back at her. "I'm telling you that I love you."

He shook his head and held up his hand. "Don't worry, I understand that you may not yet be ready for a serious relationship, but when you are I want you to know that I'll be there waiting for you."

Antoine turned to Dave. "I don't have even the smallest expectation that Keisha will ever be able to remain faithful to me." He shrugged. "I'm quite certain that I'll never be able to be faithful to her either. I don't think it's necessary. I know Keisha and I'm completely convinced that if she decides to commit herself to me, that commitment will be total and everlasting; just like the commitment that Ellie made to Max."

Keisha was still staring at Antoine. He noticed and smiled at her. "Did I just scare you?"

She shook her head. "No, but I need a little clarification."

"Okay."

"You just told me that you love me?"

"Yes, yes I did."

"You mean like you really love me or like we both love Timmy, Kelly, Tonnie and Mandy."

Antoine smiled. "Well I love you that way too, but I was trying to explain that you're special to me. I think you're the love of my life just like Max was the love of Ellie's life and I'd like to spend the rest of my life with you." He shrugged. "I guess I didn't do a very good job of explaining it."

Keisha giggled. "No, you did a wonderful job." Her face shifted to a more serious expression. "Did you just ask me to marry you?"

"Yes I did. I hope that it won't put a damper on our friendship."

"Would it be all right if I said yes?"

Antoine stared at her. "Are you sure you're ready?"

"If it's with you, you can't possibly imagine how ready I am."

Antoine grinned at all of us. "Well it looks like we're going to need one less bedroom in that new house."

He stood up. "Keisha my dear I think it's time for us to find a place for a very private conversation."

Giggling as she stood up, Keisha said; "Does having a private conversation include an opportunity to suck your great big dick?"

"Do I get to lick your pussy first?"

Keisha put her arm around Antoine's waist and grinned at the tall slender man. "I think we both have the skills necessary to carry out some very serious oral negotiations."

Everyone started laughing. I stood up so that I could walk my friends to the front door.

Antoine held up his hand to stop me. "Timmy, please stay seated."

He looked at all of us. "Two weeks ago I'd never even imagined myself being married. Then I met Timmy and I witnessed the incredible love that he shares with Kelly. I was immediately envious. I'm not a submissive and I don't have any interest in being Keisha's slave. That's not the part of Timmy and Kelly's relationship that interests me. It's their incredible friendship and unwavering devotion to each other that I covet.

He shook his head. "I spent a week trying to understand what was so special about their marriage. Last Friday while I was driving home from a party at Kelly and Timmy's I finally figured out the answer. They're best friends."

He laughed."Marrying your best friend, what a revolutionary concept. Mandy, Tonnie, Kelly; I love all three of you dearly, but Keish has always been special to me and I think I've always been special to her. Maybe it's because we're both black, but I don't think that's the reason. I think we're kindred spirits. Keisha seems to understand my moods. When I'm down she always knows the exact words that will make me feel better and when I'm happy; well, there isn't anyone who understands happiness more than Keisha."

Antoine looked at David. "Dave, I don't know if you should get back together with your wife. You're the only person who can answer that question. I will say this to you. If Keisha will agree to marry me I won't be doing it so that I can have exclusive rights to her pussy. I'll be doing it because I want to spend the rest of my life living with her."

Elvira stared at Antoine for a moment and then she looked at Keisha. "Young lady, this is only the second time that we've ever met, but if you have any feelings at all for this wonderful man I suggest you find the closest justice of the peace and marry him before he has a chance to escape.

Keisha smiled at Elvira. "Ellie I had the exact same thought."

Keisha had her arm around Antoine's waist. Antoine had his arm wrapped around her shoulders. He smiled at Kelly and me. "Kelly, Timmy; thank you for the excellent lunch. Timmy your warm chocolate chip cookies were the piece de resistance"

I nodded. "Thanks Toine, I'm glad you enjoyed them."

They turned. As they walked to the front door we heard Antoine say, "When he gets to the wedding Gary is going to be amazed to find out that he's fucked the bride."

Keisha giggled. "He was pretty good too. I might just let him fuck me again during the reception."

"Could I watch?"

"Perv!"

The front door opened and then it closed again and they were gone.

Tonya turned to Kelly. "Well, that was certainly exciting."

Kelly laughed. "Yes it was. Did you see it coming?"

"No, I didn't. I've always known that there was a special affinity between them, but I assumed that was because they were both black. I guess I was wrong." Tonya smiled. "I will say that I'm very happy for them and they seem to compliment each other beautifully."

Kelly nodded. "Yes they do."

There was a pause. After a moment Tonya looked at Veronica, Dave and Mandy."We had lunch together today for a definite purpose. Antoine's proposal has temporarily distracted us from our task. I don't think that was his intention. I'm quite certain that his proposal was done on the spur of the moment. I know Antoine very well. There isn't any doubt in my mind that he's been trying to muster enough courage to propose to Keisha for several days now. I'm sure that he just blurted out that proposal and before he realized it the question had been laid out in front of all of us."

Mandy laughed. "Yes, that would be our Antoine."

All of us chuckled.

Tonya looked at Veronica and Dave. "I think it's time for you to get back to your task." She stood up and turned to Elvira. "Ellie, we've said our piece. These people don't need us anymore and Kirby does." She smiled at me. "Cookie is still trying to take a complete inventory of his stock. He really is hoping that he can sell everything and get out of debt."

"I hope he's right." I stood up. "Tonnie, I promised him a slice of quiche."

"Yes you did."

"I'll be right back."

I hurried into the kitchen. I put two slices of quiche into a plastic container, a serving of spinach salad into another container and six chocolate chip cookies into a plastic sandwich bag. I placed everything into a brown paper lunch bag and hurried back to the dining room.

Everyone was now standing in the living room. I handed the bag to Tonnie.

She smiled. "Thanks Timmy, Kirby will appreciate this. He really was disappointed that he couldn't be here."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers