Courtesan Ch. 35

Story Info
The black Lincoln returns again.
8.5k words
4.4
24k
5
0

Part 35 of the 47 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,900 Followers

This is the thirty-fifth episode in a series entitled "Courtesan". If you have not read the previous thirty-four episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Courtesan" is romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable, I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

At 5:15 I slipped out of bed. Kelly and Mandy were both still sound asleep.

I didn't need a shower. Kelly had ended last nights games by making Mandy and me serve as her "geishas". We had been "required" to bathe her, give her a full body massage and then take turns orally pleasuring her.

Once Kelly was fully satisfied I made her a cup of herb tea while Mandy tucked her into the bed and propped up her back with several pillows. Then, as she relaxed and sipped her hot tea, Mandy and I amused her by performing a traditional sixty-nine on the foot of the bed.

My wife was thoroughly enjoying her position as a dominant and Mandy and I both loved being her subs. It was hard to imagine that life could get any better.

After washing my face, brushing my teeth and combing my hair I pulled on a pair of jeans and a clean polo shirt, kissed my two sleeping beauties good bye and left for work.

When I pulled into the parking lot at Kirby's I wasn't at all surprised to see Tonya's Mercedes parked in its usual spot alongside the back of the store. I parked my car next to hers and went inside. Tonya was standing behind the cash register reading the morning paper. Kirby was on his knees in aisle one busily counting bags of potato chips.

When she heard me come in Tonya set down her newspaper and said, "Good morning Bunny, did you have a pleasant evening?"

Kirby looked up at her. "Bunny?"

Tonya giggled. "That's his new slave name. I like it."

Shaking his head, Kirby said; "I think I'll keep calling him Timmy."

"Oh I will too. Bunny is just for special situations."

"How come I don't have a slave name?"

"But you do."

"I do?"

Tonya rolled her eyes. "Yes silly, you're Cookie."

Kirby looked at me and shook his head.

I grinned at him and then I walked over and poured myself a cup of coffee.

While I was doing that Kirby said, "Timmy after you have a cup of coffee would you help me with this inventory? I'd like to try get it done this morning."

I nodded. "Sure, what would you like me to count?"

"Would you do the candy counter?"

Laughing, I said; "That's the perfect job for a guy named Bunny."

Tonya handed me a clip board with a stack of lined notebook paper on it. "Timmy, start on the left side of the bottom shelf. You can use this to keep track of everything you count."

As I started counting a box of Butterfingers, Tonya said to Kirby; "Remember, he has to leave at 9:30."

I stopped counting and looked at her. "What do you mean I have to leave at 9:30?"

Shaking her head, Tonya said; "I'm sorry Timmy, I'm not used to being up this early in the morning. Martin Jackson would like to meet with you at 10:00. They're sending a Lincoln to pick you up at 9:30."

"Why are they sending a Lincoln? I can drive my own car."

"Oh Timmy you know Martin. He likes to do things in style. I also think he wants you to be able to drive home in your new car."

"Is that what this is all about? I'm getting my new car today?"

"That's part of it, but Martin also has some things he wants to discuss with you."

"Won't they want me to bring them my old car so they can sell it or something?"

"I'm sure Martin will send someone out to pick it up."

"What other things does he want to discuss with me? The house?"

"The house is certainly on his agenda."

"Is there more?"

"Yes, I'm sure there's more."

"Tell me Tonya."

"Timmy I think it would be better if you just waited until you talk with Martin."

"Tonya, now you're scaring me."

"I'm sorry Timmy, I shouldn't have said anything." Tonya thought for a moment and then she sighed and explained; "Don't worry Timmy, he isn't going to tell you anything bad. Do you remember that we had a dinner meeting Monday evening at the Golden Rod Supper Club?"

"Yes, Kelly told me about it. She said that they're planning to make some changes in the hostess section. Is that what he wants to discuss with me? Why would he want to do that? I don't work for him."

"Timmy, both you and Kelly have become very important to him. He now views you as part of the JTandR family, especially since you're facilitating the house project. Please just go see him today. Martin obviously feels it's important to talk to you. He's blocked out a half hour for you and you know how obsessive he is about time."

"Okay, I'll go see him." I laughed. "And that's why he's sending a Lincoln. It's the only way he can be certain that I'll both get there and be on time."

Suddenly the front door opened and Elvira walked into the store. "Okay what did I miss?"

As she hung her coat in the storage closet she looked at Tonya and asked, "Did you remember to tell Bunny about his meeting with Martin?"

I turned to Tonya. "Does everybody know about my new name?"

Tonya laughed. "Just the people that matter Bunny."

Behind me I heard Kirby chuckling.

I turned around.

He smiled at me. "Timmy in the navy we used to say, 'Roll with it buddy, just roll with it.'"

Grinning at my friend I said, "I think that's pretty good advice."

"All right, if were going to finish this inventory by eleven we'd better get busy." Elvira picked up one of the clipboards. "I'm going to do the paper products."

Tonya manned the cash register and took care of customers while Kirby, Elvira and I counted and recorded all of the merchandise that Kirby still had on his shelves.

At precisely 9:30 a black Lincoln Town Car pulled into the parking lot of the Quick Stop. We all watched as Edward Baylor got out of the back seat, straightened his tie, fastened the top buttoned on the jacket of his dark gray suit and walked up to the store.

As he opened the door and stepped inside, I smiled at him and said; "Hi Edward, I gather you're my escort for today."

He nodded. "That's right Timmy. Are you ready to go?"

"I am." I handed the clip board to Tonya and waved to my three friends. "I'll see all of you tomorrow morning."

As I walked out of the store, Tonya cryptically said; "Actually, I'm quite certain that you'll be seeing all three of us this afternoon."

A well equipped Lincoln Town Car is a wonderfully luxurious form of transportation. When I was deliberating about what kind of car I wanted from JTandR, Kirby kept prompting me to choose one of these. Now that I was once again riding in one, it was easy for me to understand why

Surprisingly, Edward Baylor and John our driver both turned out to be engaging company. The first time I'd met Edward Baylor he'd seemed rather stiff and aloof. Now he was friendly, outgoing and actually appeared to enjoy laughing.

I suspected that prior to our first meeting he'd been given strict instructions to avoid any conversation or interaction that might anger or upset me. He had apparently complied with those instructions by refraining from any conversation and interaction with me unless it was absolutely necessary.

This trip was very different. During this trip the three of us engaged in an animated discussion about the relative merits of The Green Bay Packers, The Minnesota Vikings and The Chicago Bears. Edward was obviously a Packer fan and John was clearly a rabid Bears fan, so in the interest of total disharmony I adopted the position of a loyal Minnesota Vikings fan. We had a very good time.

As soon as the Lincoln pulled to a stop in front of the Whetmore Building Edward Baylor opened the car door and we stepped out. As we walked up the steps to the building's large glass entrance John lowered the front passenger side window of his Lincoln and called out, "Go Bears."

Edward and I were both laughing as we entered the large office Building,.

The elevator was crowded, so as is typical of most people, we remained silent during our ride up.

When the elevator reached the 52nd floor it stopped and the doors opened to reveal the oak paneled alcove. I followed Edward as he stepped out of the elevator and crossed the alcove to the double glass doors leading to the offices of Jackson, Tyler and Reynolds.

Suddenly I was nervous. My pulse was racing and I had butterflies in my stomach. Every time I'd passed through these glass doors my life had changed. None of the changes had been bad, in fact most of them had been fantastic; but change or at least the prospect of change can be disquieting.

Edward opened one of the glass doors and said, "After you Timmy."

Feeling a little apprehensive, I stepped into the reception area of JTandR. Edward Baylor was right behind me. My glance immediately went to the corridor leading off to the right. That was the corridor that led to Kelly's office. I wondered if she was here and if she would be attending the meeting. I thought about the meeting we'd had with Martin Jackson last Friday. That morning he'd made it clear that in his eyes I was a slave. I wondered how I was going to be treated today.

In front of us the receptionist, Janet Collins was seated at her desk. As soon as she saw us she picked up her telephone and pushed a button. After waiting a moment she said a couple of quick words, nodded and set her telephone back down on it's cradle. Then she stood up and stepped out from behind her desk.

Next to me Edward whispered. "See you around Timmy." He peeled off and disappeared down the corridor leading off to the left.

Smiling at me, Janet said; "Good morning Mr. Jamieson. Mr. Jackson is in his office. He'll see you right away."

She turned. I followed her down the corridor behind her desk. When we got to Martin Jackson's door she stopped and knocked lightly.

The door opened immediately. Martin Jackson nodded to Janet Collins. "Thank you Janet." Then he turned to me. "Good morning Timmy, won't you please come in." As I entered his office he gestured towards the brown leather chairs. "Why don't we sit over here."

I was a little surprised. My reception had been warm and courteous. I was definitely not being treated like a slave. My expression must have reflected that surprise.

Mr. Jackson smiled. "Timmy, the last time we met, I made some mistakes. I don't intend to repeat those mistakes this morning. This meeting is going to be strictly business. I do hope that in the near future we might be able to get together socially. Your wife is a very creative dominant and Mandy tells me that you're developing into a competent submissive. You know about my relationship with nymph, don't you?"

"Yes sir, she's told me."

"I think it would be fun for the four of us to party together. I'm certain that your wife and I would both enjoy being pampered and waited on by you and Mandy and I hope that you might find it just as exciting to spend an evening serving us."

A little tingle rippled up my spine. I knew that Martin Jackson was an accomplished dominant. An evening serving Kelly and him would be very exciting, especially if I was doing it with Mandy. I nodded. "I would enjoy that Mr. Jackson."

Smiling, he said; "Now I just have to find the time to do it."

Mr. Jackson paused. It was clear that time to get down to business. After a moment he said, "Timmy, I think it might be easier if I give you a little background information before I explain why I asked to meet with you today."

"All right."

"Our hostess section was never actually planned. It just kind of sprouted and then grew in an uncharacteristically haphazard manner. That's not the way we normally expand our business, but in our defense we never realized how helpful our hostesses would become. I've always known that sex was a powerful motivator, I just didn't understand how powerful it really was."

I smiled at Mr. Jackson.

He nodded and then he continued. "Tonya was our first hostess and I think she's told you the story of how she came to work for us."

"Yes she has."

"Mandy was hired next, then Antoine, Chris and Keisha and finally your wife. We never envisioned the section becoming as large as it is today and because of that we never developed the necessary infrastructure to support an operation of this size. Now we are in the process of trying to correct that error. We believe that we currently we have an adequate number of hosts and hostesses. What we need to do is add some support personnel so that the staff we have can work more efficiently."

"For the past two years Tonya has acted as a quasi administrator for the section. It was never a formal appointment. She's an excellent employee. She saw what needed to be done and on her own initiative, she did it. Unfortunately we've only recently begun to understand the full extent of the duties she's assumed. She's done an excellent job, but we've been unknowingly working her to death. Tonya needs some help and I intend to give it to her as quickly as I can.

"Our first step was to create a section we designated as Project Promotion with Tonya as it's coordinator. At JTandR section coordinators answer directly to either John, Wendell or myself. I'll be the partner overseeing the Project Promotion Section. Tonya is now an upper level administrator at JTandR and she is being paid and treated accordingly."

"From what Kelly tells me, she deserves that recognition.

Mr. Jackson nodded. "Yes she does, now our next step is to provide her with some much needed assistance."

He paused for a moment and then he said, "Timmy there are several reasons that Tonya has been able to create such an outstanding hostess section for us. Her work ethic and her organizational skills are of course the primary factors, but her experience has also been very helpful."

"Because she worked as an escort."

"Timmy, Tonya wasn't just an escort, she was an extremely successful escort with an intuitive grasp of how the business works. She understood that escorts provide two distinctly different services. Most escorts provide an hourly service. A client schedules a block of time that is supposedly his, but in fact there is an industry wide rule that governs that time period. I call it the one and done rule. Tonya tells me that most escorts tell their customers that they're allowed to enjoy themselves one time and only one time."

"You mean they're only allowed to have one orgasm."

"Yes."

I smiled. "I'll bet lots of guys, especially younger guys get cheated out of a large amount of time by that rule."

Nodding in agreement, Mr. Jackson said; "I would guess that's probably true, but both Tonya and Mandy contend that the rule actually benefits the customers."

"How?"

"It provides the escort with an incentive to work hard."

I thought for a moment and then I said, "Yes, I understand. It makes it much less likely that a man will be buying an hour of disinterested lethargic sex."

"That's exactly right. Mandy and Tonya also both tell me that the rule is equally beneficial to the escorts."

"Because their sessions can be shorter?"

"Ostensibly that would be correct, but in reality it actually doesn't make much difference."

"I don't understand."

"An escort doesn't have a line of men standing outside her door waiting for the guy inside to finish. She has to schedule each of her clients for a full hour and still leave enough time between each appointment to clean up and prepare for the next customer. It doesn't actually provide her with the opportunity to see more men. What it does do is allow the her to avoid having to engage her customers in anything more than superficial conversation."

"I get it. The guy arrives, gets some very energetic sex and has an orgasm. As soon as he's done he gets dressed and leaves. The two of them might chat, but it will only be for a minute or two. I'm sure that does make it easier for the escort. Making conversation with person you don't know can be difficult"

Mr. Jackson nodded. "That's right, we've all had that awkward experience of trying to pass time with a person we just met. It can be very uncomfortable."

I smiled.

Mr. Jackson continued. "There is another kind of escort. For the last several years of her career Tonya was one of these escorts, so was Mandy. You don't buy an hour from these women, you buy an entire evening or even an entire weekend. These women are the true artists in the profession. They're also extraordinarily expensive and beyond the reach of most average businessmen."

I was beginning to understand what Mr. Jackson was trying to explain. "If you're spending the entire evening with someone you have to be very skilled at the art of conversation. You want your hostesses to be like this second group of escorts."

"Yes, that's exactly right. We want them to be able to entertain their associate for an entire evening. We're trying to provide more than a one and done fuck."

"So your hostesses all have to be good at making casual conversation."

"And they are, but it can still be difficult. Shortly after she started working for us Tonya came up with a way to make it a little easier. Professional escorts are at a disadvantage. The discretion necessary in their profession prevents them from knowing very much about their clients. We on the other hand, don't have that limitation. In fact, we know a great deal about our associates. We've had research assistants put together detailed reports about them. I've allowed Tonya to have access to those reports and for the last two years she's been providing all of our hostesses with a short synopsis of the history and interests of the associate they're about to entertain."

I nodded. "Conversation becomes much easier if you know a little bit about someone."

"That's right, and everyone ends up having a more enjoyable evening." Mr. Jackson smiled for a moment and then he leaned forward. "Timmy I told you earlier that I was trying to reduce Tonya's workload. Putting together those reports has been very time consuming for her. We discussed having the research assistants write them, but we're reluctant to do that. For obvious reasons we try to be very discreet about the actual duties of our hostesses."

"Yes, I understand."

"We also want a person who can provide some additional background information to the hostesses."

"What do you mean?"

"Think about your wife. I know that she loves football and baseball, but she's not much of a basketball fan."

"She finds it boring."

"So telling her that the associate she's about to entertain is an avid Los Angeles Lakers fan probably wouldn't be all that helpful for her."

I chuckled. "That's the truth, she doesn't know anything about the Lakers."

"It would make a big difference if we could provided her with a one page synopsis about the Laker's upcoming season."

"Yes it would. Kelly's smart enough to be able to use the information in a report like that to ask enough relevant questions to keep her associate talking all night long."

Mr. Jackson nodded. "That's the idea." Then he smiled at me. "So Timmy, this brings us to the reason I asked you to meet with me today. You're a bright young man, you understand exactly what our hostesses do, you're an excellent writer and all of our hostesses like and trust you. I'm offering you the position of research assistant for the Project Promotion Section. Tonya Lewis would be your immediate supervisor."

"But you told me that the husband of a hostess could never work for JTandR. You felt it would be too awkward."

"Yes, but that was if you were working in our project development section. In this situation you'll only be working with the hostesses and the other support people we hire for the new section."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,900 Followers