Courtesan Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." My voice was an excited whisper.

"Even knowing that Kevin just fucked me?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, even knowing that another man just fucked you."

Suddenly my wife started giggling. Pulling her hand out of my jeans, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hard on the lips. Then she grinned at me and said, "Timmy I love you so much. Now that you're working at JTandR, life is going to be wonderful."

I grinned at her, but before I could say anything Kelly slapped my butt and said, "Now get those clothes off and get in the shower. I want you to look your best at dinner tonight."

"Get in the shower?" I stared at Kelly with a puzzled expression.

"Timmy honey; Tonnie, Keish, Mandy, Antoine and I all have a full bathroom in our office. The nature of our job makes it a necessity."

Still puzzled, I said; "Okay, but I don't have any clean clothes to wear."

Kelly pointed at her desk. The garment bag that I'd seen her carrying earlier was draped across the top. "While I was out running errands this afternoon I stopped at home and picked up your blue blazer, gray trousers, a necktie, a white dress shirt, a pair of clean panties and socks and your black loafers. Did you think I was going to let you go to dinner with me at the Goldenrod Supper Club wearing a pair of blue jeans?"

Smiling at the exasperation in Kelly's voice I said, "I guess not."

"That's right. Now go get into the shower.

I was grinning as I walked to Kelly's bathroom. Just as I was opening the door, she said; "You'll find a new razor and a can of shaving gel on the shelf next to the shower. I want you to shave while you're in there." After pausing for a moment, she added. "And I'm not just talking about your face. I want you to shave everywhere."

Turning, I looked at my wife. "Can't I do that at home?"

"No Timmy, you can't. This is going to be a late night and we have an early plane to catch in the morning. Tomorrow afternoon at Evergreen I want Bunny the slave to be clean shaven. This will very likely be your only opportunity."

When Kelly said that a shiver of excitement rippled through my loins. I bowed politely and said; "Yes, Ms. Mason, as you wish."

I'm still not very skilled at shaving my legs and pubic area so my shower and shave took me almost a half hour. After I was finished I quickly dried off and left Kelly's bathroom.

Kelly and Mandy were sitting in the chairs in front of Kelly's desk. They were reading the reports we'd written earlier about the men they'd be entertaining later in the evening. They had, of course helped me write them; but I suspected that they were now reviewing the key details. Both women were professionals. They were very serious about their jobs.

They were dressed only in their lingerie. I noticed that Kelly was now wearing the ivory set that she'd described earlier. It was a very sexy outfit. Kevin was a lucky man.

When they heard me step out of the bathroom they both looked up. As soon as they saw me they smiled. I was suddenly very conscious of the fact that I was naked. In tandem they set down the reports they'd been reading and stood up.

As they walked over to me, Mandy said; "My my, he looks absolutely delicious. When he's freshly shaved his tiny penis looks just like a little toy."

Glancing at Kelly, Mandy said; "May I?"

My wife smiled. "Feel free."

Staring into my eyes, Mandy gently placed her fingertips on the base of my neck near my shoulder. As she traced a line along my collarbone to my throat she said, "You like being a slave don't, you Bunny."

There was something about the tone of Mandy's voice that made my body tingle with excitement. It was alluring, almost irresistible, but I also sensed hint of malice.

I was almost afraid to reply, but I did. "Yes." My voice was a whisper.

"Yes what? Tell us Bunny. What do you like?" It was Kelly. She had moved closer and was now caressing my lower back.

"I like being a slave."

"Who's slave Bunny? Who do you belong to?"

The air was now filled with sexual electricity. Breathlessly, I answered my wife. "You Ms. Mason. I belong to you."

"That's right Bunny, you belong to me and as your owner I expect you to also serve and obey Ms. Wells, Ms. Lewis, Ms. Adams and Ms. Higgins. Do you understand me Bunny?" Kelly's voice was laden with determination.

My heart was pounding at a frantic pace. Neither wanting nor daring to challenge Kelly, I obediently answered; "Yes Ms. Mason, I understand."

Mandy reached down and squeezed my now erect penis. "Your slave seems to be very pleased about his new duties."

Kelly grinned. "I would have been shocked if he'd reacted any other way. He loves the four of you."

Mandy gave my penis another squeeze. "And we love him too. I think it's time for us to give him his present."

Kelly nodded. "I agree, did you bring it with you?"

"Yes, it's on your desk next to the garment bag. I'll get it."

I watched with curiosity as Mandy walked over to Kelly's desk and picked up a small black plastic bag. As she returned I noticed that the name Sex Land was printed in garish pink and gold letters across the front of the bag.

Sex Land was a large store on the edge of downtown that specialized in sex toys, exotic lingerie and adult films. While we were in college Kelly and I had visited the store several times. We were students, we didn't have any money, so we couldn't afford to buy anything. We just enjoyed looking at the amazing array of dildos, rubber pussies, whips, handcuffs and all the other incredible devices that had been created to fuel the varied imaginations of our city's population.

Mandy opened the bag and took out a box. I gasped when I saw the name CB6000S on the front of the box.

Looking at Kelly with alarm, I said; "This isn't necessary."

She shook her head. "Timmy, I disagree. I think it' s absolutely necessary."

"But why? All you have to do is tell me not to masturbate. You know that I would never disobey you."

Kelly nodded. "Yes Timmy, I do know that you would never disobey me; but that doesn't matter. Without the cage, the decision to obey or disobey me is your choice. You maintain final control over your freedom to have orgasms. Even though I am absolutely certain that you would never do it, you still could choose to masturbate. After I lock your penis in this chastity cage, your power to choose is gone. You have to obey me. I hold the power to decide when you're allowed to cum."

Staring into my eyes, my wife said; "Timmy, just thinking about holding that power excites me."

Still holding my erect penis with one hand, Mandy picked up Kelly's hand and guided it to my left nipple. Kelly grasped the nub between her thumb and forefinger and began to slowly twist it. As she twisted, I felt the pain starting to grow.

I bit my lip.

Mandy placed her lips against my ear and whispered, "Your mistress is giving you pain. Doing it excites her. Submitting to her, allowing her to give you pain excites you; doesn't it Timmy."

Breathlessly, I answered; "Yes it does."

"Timmy, both of us are submissives. We're slaves. It's our nature and our destiny to surrender power to our superiors. Taking control of your freedom to have orgasms will please your mistress. Do you really want to deny her that pleasure."

I slowly shook my head. "No I don't."

"Admit it Timmy. Admit it to me, Admit it to your mistress and most of all admit it to yourself. Surrendering that power will excite you just as much as wielding the power will excite Ms. Mason. That's true, isn't it Timmy."

In a barely audible whisper I answered, "Yes it is."

Kelly relaxed her grip on my nipple. Instead of twisting it she was now gently caressing it. As she caressed me she said in a loving voice, "I promise to be very attentive to your needs. Tonight when we get home I'll take the cage off and we can make love like we always do."

I nodded.

She continued; "But tomorrow, after we get to Evergreen, I'll put it back on you again. I'll do it because as your owner, it's my prerogative to do it. You understand that, don't you Timmy."

"Yes."

Still gently holding my penis, Mandy said; "Timmy I want you ask Ms. Mason to put the cage on you. That will show her that you're willingly surrendering this power to her."

Again I nodded. I was very nervous, but I was also extremely excited. In truth I'd been fantasizing about this moment for several years. Deep down inside I knew that I wanted this, but I still had to resist. Surrendering control over a portion of your life as significant as this one is not done lightly."

"Do it Timmy, you know you want to." Mandy was prodding me.

I trusted Kelly, I trusted her implicitly. I also knew that this wasn't an irreversible decision. Locks could be cut. Still, it was scary. If I ever had to have the lock cut I would feel like I was symbolically severing the bond of our marriage.

Mandy was right, I wanted to do it. I was scared, but I was also as excited as I had ever been in my entire life. I was a submissive masochist and this was a major declaration of my subservience.

Gathering my courage, I took a deep breath and looked into my wife's eyes. "Ms. Mason would you please lock my penis in the cock cage and hold the key."

Kelly smiled. "Yes Timmy, I would be happy to do that for you."

Mandy walked over to Kelly's desk and opened another shopping bag. She removed one of those chemical ice packs that athletic teams use on the sidelines during games. After pressing on it to break the barrier that separated the chemicals she shook it, waited for a moment while the chemicals reacted to each other and then she walked over to me and placed the cold pack on the base of my erect penis.

It was cold, very cold. My erection quickly began to wilt.

While Mandy was holding the ice pack against my cock and balls Kelly opened the box containing the CB6000s.

Suddenly I was curious about the s. I'd of course read about the CB6000 on the Internet. It was quite well known, but I'd never heard of a CB6000s. I decided to ask Kelly. "Ms. Mason what does the s after the CB6000 stand for?"

Mandy answered. She was giggling as she said, "The s stands for short. This is a cock cage for men who are smaller than the norm."

Suddenly I felt horribly embarrassed. I bit my lower lip and closed my eyes.

Kelly noticed the change in my mood and asked, "Timmy honey, what's the matter?"

"Nothing."

Kissing my cheek, she said; "Babydoll, something upset you. Please tell me what it is."

I took a deep breath. In a very quiet voice I said, "Having to wear a cock cage is humiliating, but having to wearing one built especially for inadequate men feels like the ultimate indignity."

Kelly smiled at me. "Sweetheart, you do have a tiny penis, but that doesn't make you inadequate. I love your little cock. I love sucking it and I love the way it feels in my pussy and my ass. Yes, I fuck lots of other men, but that has nothing to do with the size of your penis. Chris has a great big cock and if I was married to him I'd still want to fuck other guys."

She paused to kiss my cheek again and then she said, "Your cock is and always will be my favorite. It's my favorite because it's yours and I love you."

Holding my face in her hands, Kelly stared into my eyes and said, "Timmy if I could only have one cock for the rest of my life, I would choose yours. Please never forget that." She kissed me hard on the lips and then she released me and smiled. "Okay?"

Smiling back at her, I said; "Yes, but it's still embarrassing."

Kelly took the chastity cage out of its box and held up the clear plastic penis sleeve. After examining it she said, "It doesn't say CB6000s anywhere, so no one will ever have to know."

Still holding the cold pack against my cock and balls, Mandy said; "And we promise to never tell anyone."

I laughed. "All right."

"Can we put it on you now?" Kelly was holding a plastic open ended ring in her hand.

I nodded. "Yes, go ahead."

"Mandy, do you have the lube?"

"Yes." Mandy went back to Kelly's desk and reached into the bag that had held the cold pack. She took out a small black plastic tube. It was labeled, Magic Moment Silicone Lubricant. When she returned she dribbled several drops of the lotion onto my penis and gently rubbed it into my skin. My shriveled cock was still too cold from the chemical ice pack to respond to her touch.

As soon as Mandy was finished, Kelly said; "Hold still now Timmy." She placed the open ended plastic ring around the base of my cock and balls and then produced two more plastic pieces. They were identical except that one of the of the pieces had two plastic pins extending from it while the other piece had two holes in the places corresponding to the pins. She pushed the two pins through two holes in each side or the opening at the top of the plastic ring and then through the two corresponding holes in the other piece. This created a a full ring of plastic that securely bound the base of my cock and balls.

Next, Kelly slipped the plastic sleeve over the shaft of my limp penis. Holding it in place she looked at Mandy and said, "We need a locking pin with a spacer about this size

Mandy looked in the chastity cage box and selected a pin and a spacer. Handing the two pieces to Kelly, she said; "These look about right to me."

Kelly handed the cock sleeve to Mandy and slipped the pin through a hole in the pieces that formed the top of the ring binding my cock and balls. I noticed that a small hole had been drilled through the tip of this pin. Once the pin was in place she slid the other piece, a short plastic cylinder over it and then she took the plastic cock sleeve back from Mandy, fitted it onto the locking pin and slid it back until the small spacer stopped it. The hole in the tip of the locking pin now just extended through the cylinder at the base of the cock sleeve.

looking up at me, Kelly asked; "Timmy does that feel comfortable?"

I smiled at her. "I'm not sure that comfortable is the right word, but it doesn't seem to be rubbing me anywhere, and it doesn't hurt."

"Are you sure?'

"Yes I'm sure."

Mandy handed a small gold padlock to Kelly. It was open.

Kelly pushed the shackle of the lock through the hole in the tip of the locking pin. I could see that she was aroused. Staring into my eyes, she took a deep breath and snapped the lock shut. Then, in a voice raspy with excitement, she said; "Timmy thank you for letting me do this. It really does excite me."

I smiled at my wife. "It excites me too Ms. Mason." And then my entire body tingled with excitement as I watched Kelly walk over to her desk, open her purse and drop the key into it.

After closing her purse, Kelly looked at me. When she saw the excitement in my eyes, she smiled.

I winked at her. That made her giggle. For a moment we just grinned at each other and then Kelly glanced up at the clock. It was just after 5:30.

Her expression became serious. "If we're going to get to the Goldenrod by 6:00 we'd better finish getting dressed and go."

Mandy nodded in agreement. "Yes, we'd better get moving." As she hurried out the door, she called to us; "I'll put on my suit and be right back."

As soon as she was gone Kelly turned to me. "Timmy your clothes are in the garment bag. Hurry and get dressed while I touch up my makeup and put on my suit."

I was tying my necktie and Kelly was putting on her skirt when Mandy returned. She laughed when she saw that we still weren't ready. "You two are even pokier than Antoine and Keisha."

Straightening her skirt, Kelly asked; "Are they ready to go?"

Mandy nodded. "They're already on their way to the elevator with Tonnie, Ellie and Cookie."

Kelly put on her suit jacket. "Come on Timmy, we have to hurry. If we're late for dinner, it'll be a month before Tonnie, Keish and Antoine let us forget about it."

Mandy opened the door to the hallway. She was laughing. "That's only because we give them so much grief when they're late."

Giggling, Kelly picked up her purse and followed Mandy out the door. "Yeah, so what's your point." As they disappeared into the hall I could see Mandy holding up her middle finger.

I shook my head, picked up my sports jacket and raced out the door behind my wife and my very good friend. By the time I caught them they were already in the elevator alcove. As we waited for the elevator, I asked; "How are we getting to the restaurant?" I assumed that we were either going in Kelly's Mercedes or Mandy's Jaguar.

The elevator arrived. We stepped inside. After the doors closed Kelly smiled at me and said, "You're driving us of course.'

I looked at her. "Me? My little Ford is still at Kirby's store."

Mandy giggled. "Timmy honey, your old car is now on the used car lot at the Beckwith Auto Mart. We're going in your new car."

I smiled. With all the excitement about my new job, Kirby and Elvira getting hired and of course the chastity cage; the new car had completely slipped my mind."

The elevator doors opened to the lobby of the Whetmore Building. As we stepped out I suddenly had a concern. "What about insurance? I haven't signed any papers."

Kelly patted my shoulder. "It's all right Babydoll. I took care of everything. We just transferred the insurance from your old car. Remember, I bought your Focus for you. The title was in my name."

"Is the title for my new car in your name?"

"Yes it is, but when we get back from Evergreen we can transfer it to your name."

As we walked across the marble floor of the Whetmore Building's huge foyer I had a very kinky idea. "Ms. Mason, I don't think we should do that."

Looking at me with a puzzled expression, Kelly asked; "Why not Timmy?"

I smiled at her. "I'm your slave. A slave really shouldn't be permitted to own a car. You should just allow me to use your second car."

Giggling, Kelly said; "Timmy your getting to be even kinkier than Mandy and me."

Mandy laughed. "He's my protege. I've been teaching him. It appears that I've done my job well. The student is surpassing the master."

I smiled at Mandy's joking compliment and then I said, "Actually Ms. Mason, I think it would be really hot if you owned everything."

Mandy grinned. "That's my boy."

Kelly shook her head. She was smiling. Suddenly she stopped walking and her smiled turned into a frown. After thinking for a moment, she said; "Timmy that's a really sexy idea, but I'm not sure it's a good one."

I looked at her. "What do mean?"

"What if something happens to us? Timmy we play a dangerous game. I sleep with other men. What if I fall for one of them or you finally get tired of being a cuckold slave and decide to leave me? What if I get killed in a car accident? Babydoll, I love you so much. It's important for me to know that no matter what happens, you'll always be financially secure. If I own everything and something happens to me or to us, you could end up with nothing."

Mandy picked up Kelly's hand and patted it. "Kel, you have to be the sweetest dominatrix I've ever met."

Kelly and I both laughed.

Mandy shook her head. "No, I mean it. Timmy you really were lucky when you found her" And then with a hint of sadness and envy in her voice, she added; "And Kelly won the lottery when she found you Timmy."

Kelly held on to Mandy's hand while she picked up my hand with the other one. She gave both of us a gentle squeeze. Nothing was said. Nothing needed to be said. All three of us could sense the growing emotional bond that was gradually pulling us together.

Just as the silence was about to become awkward, Mandy said; "You don't have to worry about that Kel."

Kelly looked at Mandy with a puzzled expression. "I don't understand."

"Everything being in your name if something bad should happen, like the two of you getting divorced or you getting killed in a car accident."