Courtesan Ch. 37

Story Info
Good friends have dinner at the Goldenrod Supper Club.
7.7k words
4.37
24.4k
6
0

Part 37 of the 47 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,900 Followers

This is the thirty-seventh episode in a series entitled "Courtesan". If you have not read the previous thirty-six episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Courtesan" is romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable, I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

When we walked out of the Whetmore Building, it was only five minutes to six; but it was already dark. Daylight savings time had ended on the previous Saturday. The sun had been down for almost an hour. As soon as we felt the chilling bite of the blustery November wind we started to hurry.

As we traversed the block and a half to the entrance to the parking ramp I glanced across the street. Smithson Jewelers was just closing. Tomorrow it would be two weeks since that fateful night when I stood freezing in the alcove of that store waiting so that I could follow Kelly to what I was certain was going to be a meeting with her secret lover.

That night I had been convinced that my marriage to the woman I so deeply loved was about to end. I couldn't have been more wrong. The events of that night and my ensuing discoveries didn't lead to the dissolution of our marriage, they led to it's rebirth.

Those discoveries also brought a new life for Kelly and me. It was an exciting life that included a wonderful group of new friends and a variety of fabulous opportunities. As we hurried along, Mandy holding on to one of my arms and Kelly holding on to the other one; I smiled. I had to, life was good.

We entered the parking ramp and rode the elevator to the third level. As soon as the doors opened we stepped out. I saw it immediately. It was parked next to Mandy's Jaguar. Shiny, new and bright red; it was beautiful. I walked quickly to it. Kelly and Mandy were right behind me.

I stopped next to the driver's side door and ran my fingers along the side of the car. The paint was smooth and unblemished. Looking inside, I saw the luxurious black leather interior.

Kelly handed me the keys. "Open it up Timmy, get inside. It's yours?"

I turned to her and smiled. "I thought it was yours."

Kelly shook her head. "No babydoll, that's just a game. The title might have my name on it, but this SUV will always belong to you."

I glanced at the key ring. In addition to the car key I noticed that Kelly had also attached a house key and what I was quite certain was a key to the office that Ellie, Kirby and I shared.

I chuckled, there was one key that was obviously missing. Grinning at my wife, I said; "I see that you provided every important key but one."

"That key stays in my purse." Kelly giggled. "This SUV may now belong to you, but your dick will always belong to me."

Laughing, I said; "I think I might have been better off buying a bicycle and keeping my dick."

Kelly shook her head. "It wouldn't have helped. You just would have ended up peddling around the city with your pee pee in a cage." She playfully patted my butt. "Get in the car slaveboy, it's time to drive your goddesses to the restaurant."

I looked at Kelly. "Goddesses? I thought Mandy was a slave just like me."

"In our new household she's a slave to me, but she's a goddess to you."

As she slid into the backseat of my new Escape, Mandy said; "Bunny I'm sure you'll agree that there's something about a female led household that just feels right."

It was a short drive from the Whetmore Building to the Goldenrod Supper Club. When we were a block away I started looking for a parking place. Kelly noticed what I was doing and said; "Timmy honey, just pull up in front of the restaurant. Jeff will park your car for you."

"Isn't valet parking kind of extravagant?" I was raised to be careful with money.

Kelly smiled. "Sweetie, today you started working at a job that pays you a salary of one hundred thousand dollars a year plus bonuses. Mandy and I both earn three times that amount. The three of us are planning to live together. Our joint household income is going to be substantial. We can afford valet parking."

"Sorry, it's in my nature to be frugal."

Laughing, Kelly said; "It certainly is and it's an admirable quality. It's one of the reasons that you're going to be running our household. Nonetheless, we are wealthy and Mandy and I are going to see to it that all three of us enjoy the benefits of our good fortune."

I pulled up to the curb in front of the Goldenrod. As soon as the car stopped the valet was opening the passenger side doors for Kelly and Mandy. As they stepped out of my SUV he said; "Good evening Ms. Mason and Ms. Wells, it's nice to see you again. Welcome to the Goldenrod."

I was walking around the front of the car. Kelly gestured towards me. "Jeff, do you remember my husband, Timothy Jamieson? He was here with me a little over a week ago."

Jeff nodded. "Oh yes, I remember your husband. Everyone at the Goldenrod remembers Mr. Jamieson." He smiled at me. "Good evening Mr. Jamieson, it's nice to see you again."

Smiling, I said; "Thank you Jeff, I'll try to avoid making a scene tonight."

Jeff shook his head. "No Mr. Jamieson, all of us are glad that you did that. The man was a rude bully who enjoyed insulting and tormenting the staff here. Everyone who works at the Goldenrod was ecstatic when you put him in his place. He hasn't been back since that night and none of us miss him."

I wasn't quite sure how I should respond to Jeff's comment. I disliked bullies, but to me challenging them was an evil necessity and not something to be proud about. Earlier that day Mr. Jackson had commented that I didn't seem to be afraid of anything. I had facetiously told him that I was afraid of spiders. In fact that was a lie. I was afraid of lots of things. I just refused to allow my fears to keep me from doing what I believed was right.

I've always been a skinny little wimp. In high school all of my friends were skinny little wimps just like me. One day, during my junior year, five of us were eating lunch in the cafeteria. We were minding our own business when Jerome Tichman and two of his buddies walked up to my friend Ricky Paulson and demanded the cookie Ricky had on his tray.

An overweight, loud mouthed senior; Jerome was the right offensive tackle on our not very good football team. That was his one and only claim to fame. Ricky was a timid, scrawny little math and computer wizard who just wanted to be left alone. It had taken almost our entire sophomore year to convince Ricky that it would be safe for him to eat his lunch with us in the cafeteria.

I took a quick look around. Two tables away a group of four senior girls were quietly eating lunch. Jerome kept glancing in their direction. I immediately understood. Jerome didn't care about the cookie, he was humiliating Ricky in an attempt to impress the girls.

I knew it wouldn't do any good, but I told Jerome to leave Ricky alone. Jerome laughed and in a loud voice told me to shut the fuck up or he'd take my cookie too.

Now everyone was watching us.

I stood up. Jerome was a half a head taller than I was and outweighed me by at least a hundred pounds. I was terrified, but I wasn't going to let Jerome humiliate Ricky. At least he wasn't going to do it without a fight.

Jerome stared at me for a moment and then he asked me what the fuck I was going to do.

I again told him to leave Ricky alone.

Sneering at me, Jerome reached for Ricky's cookie.

I punched him in the nose. I may have been small, but I was quick. The punch took Jerome by surprise. He dropped to his knees in tears. Blood was running down his chin. His two buddies stepped forward. I put up my fists. It was a futile gesture. The element of surprise was gone. I knew that Jerome's two friends were going to kick my ass, but I wasn't going to go down without a fight.

Suddenly the two teachers who were on lunchroom duty stepped between us. The confrontation was over. They took us to the office. All four of us were suspended. The assistant principal who suspended me told me that he understood why I'd done what I did, but I'd thrown a punch so I had to go for three days. Those were the rules.

My aunts came to pick me up. I was grounded and had to spend the three days I was suspended from school cleaning the basement and the garage. In their house fighting was not condoned.

That night I couldn't sleep. As I lay in bed I kept thinking about Jerome. I didn't question my actions. I did what had to be done. I couldn't let him humiliate Ricky. What bothered me was that in defending Ricky I'd humiliated Jerome. I knew that he'd deserved it and he hadn't given me any other choice, but I still felt bad that I'd had to do it.

I smiled at Jeff. "I'm glad that he's not bothering you anymore, but I wish it hadn't happened and I hope that I'll never again find myself in a situation like that one."

Jeff nodded. "Mr. Jamieson, I understand; but tonight, in the Goldenrod, you are still going to be treated like a hero."

As we walked into the restaurant Kelly whispered; "Timmy why did you say that to Jeff? These people want to treat you like a hero, why don't you just enjoy it?"

I stopped and looked at my wife. "Kelly, I wasn't a hero. Heroes are people who rescue old ladies from burning buildings or devote their lives to caring for terminally ill children. That night that man acted like an asshole, but he was still a man. I humiliated him. I grant you that he was trying to humiliate me and he didn't give me any choice, but that doesn't mean that I should feel good about what I had to do to him."

Kelly thought for a moment and then she quietly said, "It was also my childish behavior that created the confrontation. You're right Timmy. You acted admirably and exhibited the strength and character that makes you so attractive to me, but there was nothing that happened that night that anyone should be celebrating."

Mandy looked at both of us. "Would someone please tell me what did happen that night."

Smiling at her, Kelly said; "Why don't we wait until we're seated. I'm sure that it will be brought up again and Tonya, Keisha, Antoine, Kirby and Elvira are all going to want to hear the story too."

Nodding, Mandy said; "Lets go find our friends"

She turned towards the maitre 'd's station, but before she could take a step Kelly said; "Just a minute Mandy. There's something I want to say before we go into the dining room."

Mandy turned around again. "Okay."

Kelly looked at me. "Timmy honey, I know it's a hot idea, but I don't want to control your money."

"This seems to be very important to you. Tell me why."

"Babydoll, you've never had anything. You've always had to be careful with money. We may not be billionaires, but now we are wealthy. I want you to be able to enjoy our wealth. I think it's going to be difficult for you to overcome your frugal habits. I'm afraid that it will be even more difficult for you if you have to ask me every time you want to buy something."

I shrugged. "I don't need very much."

Shaking her head in exasperation, Kelly exclaimed; "That attitude is exactly what I'm worried about. Timmy, we're not talking about need, we're talking about want. It's time for you to be able to get some of the things you've always wanted. How many times have you told me that you'd like to learn to play golf. It's time for you to do that. We have the money. I want you to buy a nice set of clubs and take lessons. Timmy I want you to join a country club."

I chuckled. "I'm not sure I'm a country club kind of guy."

"Timmy please be serious. This is important to me. I love you so much and I want you to have all the things you've always wanted."

Smiling, I said; "Okay, over the next few days the three of us can work out a system for managing our money that will work for us."

"Will you promise to buy some of the things you want?"

"Yes, I promise."

"Good!"

"Can I learn to play golf too?"

Kelly and I both looked at Mandy. She was grinning at us.

"Of course you can, but why would you want to?" Kelly was giggling.

Mandy looked puzzled. "What do you mean? Why wouldn't I want to?"

"Because both of us already have a hobby that keeps us very busy."

"We do? What is it?"

Winking at Mandy, Kelly said; "Fucking."

All three of us started laughing.

Mandy wiggled her eyebrows and then in mock seriousness, she said; "You're right, I guess I don't have time for golf."

Kelly turned to John, the maitre 'd. He been waiting patiently for us at his station. As soon as he saw her looking at him, he said; "Good evening Ms. Mason, are you ready to join your friends in the dining room?"

Nodding, Kelly said, "I think we'd better. If we're any later they might decide to give our chairs away to someone else."

Mandy giggled. "I know I'm ready, I'm famished. Let's go eat." She walked right passed John and into the dining room."

John shook his head.

Kelly looked at him and shrugged. "She never has been bothered by formalities." And then she followed Mandy into the dining room.

Chuckling, John turned to me. "Mr. Jamieson, may I show you to your table."

I smiled at him. "Thank you John, that would be very nice." As I followed him into the dining room, I added; "I'm impressed that you remembered my name."

He slowed. As soon as I was next to him, he said; "Your last visit here was quite memorable."

"Yes, I'm feeling a little chagrined about my behavior that night. I don't normally act like that."

"Mr. Jamieson, you were provoked. Your response was appropriate."

"Thank you John, I appreciate your understanding."

John shook his head. "Mr. Jamieson, all of us understood. The man was a colossal ass."

I nodded. "Yes, Jeff told me the same thing. Still, I think I'll try very hard tonight to avoid a repeat performance."

John grinned at me. "I think that would be wise."

By the time we arrived at the table Kelly and Mandy were already seated. There was one remaining vacant chair. It was at one end of the table. Antoine was sitting in the chair on the left and Kirby occupied the chair to the right. Ellie was seated next to Kirby. Tonya was to the right of her and Mandy was seated at the other end of the table with Kelly on her right. Keisha was sitting between Antoine and Kelly.

As I sat down I said, "Apparently tonight's seating arrangement is based on gender."

Keisha grinned at me. "Hi Timmy, Antoine is usually the only man at these dinners. We thought he might enjoy a little male conversation."

Antoine smiled. "This is also an opportunity for me to get to know you and Kirby a little better."

A woman in her mid forties wearing a wearing the black skirt, white blouse and black bow tie that was the uniform of the servers at the Goldenrod approached Kelly and Mandy. "Ms. Mason and Ms. Wells, good evening. Can I get you something from the bar?"

I glanced around the table. Everyone else already had cocktails.

Kelly smiled at her. "Good evening Brigitte. Yes please, I'd like a vodka martini with a twist of lemon."

Brigitte looked at Mandy.

Mandy quickly said, "I'll have the same thing."

She walked down to my end of the table. "For you sir?"

I looked at Kelly with a mischievous smile.

She chuckled. We both remembered the game we'd played the last time we had dinner here. Kelly had adopted the role of a dominant spouse and ordered everything for me. Winking at me, she said; "Bunny, you're on your own tonight."

I grinned at Kelly and then I said; "Brigitte, I'd also like a vodka martini with a twist of lemon."

As soon as Brigitte left, Keisha turned to Kelly and asked; "What was that all about?"

Kelly told everyone about our little game. As she was finishing the story Brigitte returned with our drinks.

After she was gone Mandy shook her head and said, "The two of you are amazingly creative about your sex games. Living with you is going to be delightfully entertaining."

Looking at Mandy, Tonya said; "Living with them? You mean in the house with all of us, right?"

Kelly smiled. "Yes, we'll all be living together in the house, but I've decided that I'd like to have two slaves. Nymph will be living in the same room with Bunny and me."

Raising her eyebrows, Tonya said; "Really, how interesting. It appears that you're embracing your new role as a dominant with relish."

"Yes, I'm finding it to be a very gratifying life style."

Tonya laughed and then she added, "Our need for bedrooms seems to be rapidly diminishing."

Keisha nodded. "Toine and I only need one."

Tonya smiled. "Ellie, Cookie and I have decided to share a room. So there will be eight of us, but we'll only need three bedrooms."

Leaning forward, Antoine interjected; "Three large bedrooms. I think Timmy's idea about finding a house that has enough land so that we can build an addition is still a good idea."

Catching what Tonya had just said, Kelly looked at Elvira and Kirby. "You're going to be living in the house too?"

Elvira glanced at Tonya and then she nervously answered; "Tonya invited us to live with her this afternoon. Cookie and I both accepted. I hope that's all right."

Kelly grinned at her. "It's not just all right, it's wonderful."

Elvira smiled. She was obviously relieved by Kelly reaction.

Mandy said, "I thought you wanted to stay in your house?"

Elvira answered with a sigh. "I did want to do that. The house is filled with wonderful memories. It will be hard to leave it." She looked around the table. "Since I met all of you I feel like I'm starting a new chapter in my life. I'll always cherish Max's memory, but it's time to move on. I'm sure he would want me to do that."

Smiling at Elvira, Kelly said; "My foolish behavior during the last year caused a lot of heartache for both Timmy and me. But if it hadn't occurred, Timmy never would have gone to work at Kirby's and we would never have met the two of you. I guess the cliche is correct. Every cloud has a silver lining."

Tonya held up her cocktail. "A toast to silver linings."

As we were holding up our glasses, Antoine said; "And to our new family. It now seems to be complete."

All of us clinked our glasses and took a drink. After we'd set our cocktails down Tonya said, "Now that we've settled that, I have an important question."

"What is it?" Kelly was looking at her curiously.

"Did you give Bunny his present?"

Mandy and Kelly both giggled. My face turned beet red. I knew exactly what they were talking about."

Kelly nodded her head. "Oh yes."

"Present? I assume that you're talking about his new car." Antoine was smiling at me.

"We did give him his new car. We rode over here in it, but I don't think that's the gift that Tonnie was asking about." There was a mischievous twinkle in Mandy's eyes.

Looking from Tonya to Mandy and finally to Kelly, Keisha said; "All right, If you're not asking about the car, what gift are you talking about?"

Staring at me, Kelly said; "Mandy and I went shopping this afternoon. We bought a male chastity cage for Timmy."

Keisha gasped. "You didn't! Is he wearing it right now?"

"He certainly is." Kelly picked up her purse, reached inside, took out the small brass key and held it up. "This is the key."

Antoine shook his head. "Holy shit!" He looked at me. "Is it uncomfortable?"

I shrugged. "Not really, it just feels funny."

"I've never seen one, how does it work?"

Kelly smiled. "When Timmy has to go to the men's room, you can go with him."

"I'm going too. I've never seen one either."

Giggling, Tonya said; "Keish, you can't go into the men's room."

Keisha shook her head. "Of course I can. I can't even begin to count the number of blow jobs I've given in the men's rooms of the bars and restaurants in this city."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,900 Followers