Courtesan Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Kelly laughed. "Maybe we'll all go. That way we can keep Keish under control."

Mandy nodded. "That will also give us an opportunity to see both of them."

Antoine looked at her. "Both of them?"

I suddenly realized that Kirby was staring at the floor and Tonya and Elvira were both smiling.

Tonya proudly announced to the table. "Yes, Cookie is also wearing a cage. Kelly, Mandy, Elvira and I all think it's appropriate and exciting that the two male servants in our department are now both locked in chastity."

Vigorously shaking his head, Antoine said; "There's no way you're going to get me to wear one of those things."

Kelly smiled at him. "Toine, why would we want to do that? You're not a slave, you're a stud. The last thing we'd want to do is lock up your wonderful cock." Giggling, she added; "Besides, I doubt we could find a chastity cage big enough to accommodate that monster between your legs."

Antoine thought for a moment and then he asked, "Mandy's a slave, are you going to make her wear some kind of chastity device too?"

Tonya shook her head. "No, Mandy is a female slave."

"Why should that make any difference?" Antoine was puzzled. I was also curious to hear this explanation.

"Toine." Elvira paused and asked, "May I call you Toine?"

Antoine smiled. "Of course you can. May I call you Ellie?"

Smiling back, she said; "I'd like that very much." And then she said; "Orgasm control and denial, which is of course what were doing to Cookie and Bunny when we lock them up, is a big part of the male submissive fantasy. It's not part of the female submissive fantasy."

Turning to Mandy, Antoine asked; "Is that true?"

Mandy nodded. "Yes it is. First of all, orgasms are much less important to women. Don't get me wrong. We all love an earth shattering climax, but we can have an exciting sexual experience without having an orgasm. For most men, an orgasm is essential for a satisfying sexual experience."

She paused to think. Everyone's attention was focused on her. After a moment she said; "For a submissive, surrendering control is exciting. For dominants, taking control is exciting."

Next the her, Kelly took a deep breath and said; "Oh yes, it certainly is."

Everyone smiled.

Mandy continued. "Ellie was absolutely correct. When we lock Cookie and Bunny in their cages they're surrendering their freedom to have orgasms to us. I also enjoy surrendering power, but because orgasms are less important to me I find it more exciting to surrender power in a different way. I go absolutely wild when Martin blindfolds me and handcuffs me to a bed. I think that bondage is much more stimulating for a female submissive than it is for a male submissive."

Antoine thought for a moment and then he said, "It seems to me that the chastity cage is really just another bondage game."

Mandy considered this observation. After a second, she nodded and said; "Yes, I think that's an accurate interpretation."

Kelly started to giggle.

We all looked at her.

Mandy asked, "What are you giggling about?"

Grinning, Kelly said; "I just thought of a wonderful game for us to play."

"What is it?" Mandy was clearly very eager to hear about it. I think she loved sex games even more than Kelly and me.

"The next time you, Timmy and I are playing I'm going to lock Timmy in his chastity cage and handcuff you to our bed. Then I'm going to sit on your face and make you lick my ass and my pussy while I watch Timmy fuck you with a big rubber cock."

Tonya clapped her hands in delight. "Kel, you really are the kinkiest person I know."

Keisha laughed. "I want to watch. Maybe you could do it Friday morning before we leave Evergreen."

Antoine shook his head. "I'm not going to Evergreen and I want to see it too."

Kelly looked at Elvira. "Are we free Friday night?"

She shook her head. "No, you're all scheduled to work at the Calvert." She smiled. "But everyone is free Saturday night. Maybe we could have a party. If we do, I also have a request for another kinky scene."

"What is it?" Kelly asked, but it was obvious that everyone wanted to know.

Elvira looked at Keisha. "Would it be all right with you if Toine fucked Tonya?"

Keisha smiled. "Of course it would, but why do you ask?"

"Because I want to play with Kirby's caged penis while I make him watch Antoine cuckold him."

Tonya laughed and then she shook her head. "No Kel, I was wrong. Ellie is the kinkiest person that I know."

Kelly turned to Elvira and gave her a slight bow. "Ellie, I acknowledge you as the queen of kink."

We all laughed.

Antoine raised his glass. "To Ellie, the grand dame of our new family."

Again we clinked and drank. This dinner had turned into a celebration. We were a group that had much to celebrate. Recently life had been very good to all of us.

As soon as we set our glasses down Brigitte appeared to take our dinner orders. I suspect that she'd been watching us, waiting for a break in the conversation so that she wouldn't disturb us. She was a good server and the Goldenrod was a well operated restaurant.

We were an easy group, we all ordered small filets and Caesar salads. Kirby had started to order a larger steak, but as soon as he spoke Elvira poked him in the ribs. My friend was on a very strict diet. At first I was surprised that Antoine also opted for the small steak. He was a big man, he could have easily eaten a large meal. After thinking about it for a moment it made sense. If a woman was going to have a fantasy fling with a well endowed black man she would want him to be trim and fit.

The salads arrived quickly and shortly after we'd finished them Brigitte and two bus boys appeared with our steaks. While we ate Tonya outlined her plans for the reorganization of the hostess program. As I listened to her my previous impression of Tonya was reinforced. She certainly was a beautiful blond who had spent most of her professional life working as an escort, but she was much more than that. She was also a very bright woman and a skilled administrator. Working for her was going to be exciting.

As soon as we had all finished our dinners Tonya asked for the bill. The question of dessert was never raised. Maintaining a trim figure was a professional necessity for Kelly, Tonya, Keisha, Mandy and Antoine. The five of them were regulars at the Goldenrod. The staff knew that dessert was never a consideration.

After dinner we adjourned to the bar. Kelly, Tonya, Mandy and Keisha were all scheduled to entertain men later that evening, so alcohol consumption was restricted to one cocktail before dinner and a cognac and coffee after dinner. They preferred to have their coffee and cognac in the relaxed atmosphere of the cocktail lounge.

As soon as we were seated a blond about the same age as Tonya approached our table. I recognized her immediately. I'd met her on my previous visit to the Goldenrod.

"Well, if it isn't my favorite group of incorrigible sluts."

Everyone smiled at her.

Tonya said, "Hi Traci, how are you tonight?"

Traci shrugged. "About the same, life as a cocktail waitress is pretty uneventful." She glanced at me. "Kelly's husband created the only drama this place has seen in the last month."

Kelly grinned "That's my Babydoll's trademark. Where ever he goes he leaves a trail of chaos and confusion.

Everyone laughed. I stared at the floor slowly shaking my head.

"I might have a little excitement for you."

Traci looked at Tonya. "Really?"

"Yes, we're going to be very busy over the next two weeks. Would you be interested in helping us out?"

I remembered Kelly telling me that Traci used to be an escort and that she occasionally worked for the firm when they needed an extra hostess.

Traci smiled. "I'm ready, willing and eager; just let me know who, when and where."

"It will be for a couple of parties out at Eagle Lake and I think we'll want to fly you down to Evergreen with us at least one time."

Traci's face lit up. "I love going to Evergreen. When can you let me know? I'll need to arrange for the time off from my job here?"

"Ellie will call you Friday with the schedule." Tonya paused for a moment and then she shook her head. "I'm sorry, how rude of me. You haven't met either Ellie or Kirby." Gesturing towards Elvira, she said; "Traci Dylan this is Elvira Higgins. Elvira is my new administrative assistant."

Traci smiled. "Hi Elvira, it's nice to meet you."

Elvira nodded to her. "It's nice to meet you too Traci. It sounds like we'll be working together."

"I hope so, I love working for the firm."

"Next to Ellie is our new Lincoln driver, Kirby Lundquist." Tonya was looking at Kirby.

Traci smiled at him. "Kirby, it's also a pleasure to meet you." Turning back to Tonya, she added; "He's cute."

Kirby blushed.

Tonya grinned at Traci. "Yes, I think he is too."

Raising her eyebrows, Traci asked; "Really, have you already staked your claim?"

"Ellie and I have both staked our claims."

Traci looked at Elvira again. She was clearly reappraising the older woman.

"Would you like to join the three of us for a little party some evening." There was a suggestive tone in Tonya's voice.

I glanced at Kirby. He was totally dumbfounded. Next to him Elvira was giggling. She was clearly enjoying her good friends discomfort.

Traci looked at Ellie and Kirby for a moment and then she said, "Yes, I think I would enjoy that very much."

Smiling, Tonya turned to Elvira. "Is this all right with you Ellie?"

Nodding, Elvira said; "Yes, I think it would be fun, but..." She looked at Traci. "Are you sure you want to party with an old lady?"

Traci laughed. "Ellie," She paused. "May I call you Ellie?"

"Yes. I'd like that."

"Ellie, I've been around the block more than just a few times and I've met a lot of young pretty girls and young pretty boys who weren't worth a damn in bed. I've learned that great sex comes from the soul and honey it looks to me like you and that sweet man sitting next to you are overflowing with soul."

Elvira nodded in agreement and then she smiled. "Traci, Cookie and I would love to party with you." She poked Kirby in the ribs. " Wouldn't we Cookie?"

Kirby looked frantically at Tonya. She was giggling, so was Traci. Actually Elvira, Keisha, Kelly, Mandy, Antoine and I were all giggling too. Realizing that he was on his own Kirby bit his lower lip and quietly said; "Yes, Ellie I would love to party with Traci."

Laughing, Tonya said to Traci. "As you can see, our sweet boy is a little shy."

Winking at Kirby, Traci said; "I absolutely adore shy men."

Tonya giggled. "Ellie and I do too. I'll call you and set up a date."

Shifting to a more professional demeanor, Traci asked; "Are you going to have your usual cognac and coffee?"

Tonya nodded.

Traci looked around the table. "All of you?"

There was a general murmur of agreement.

She smiled. "I'll be right back with it."

As soon as Traci was gone Kelly glanced around the table and said; "I think Traci knows the people that our Realtor, Barry was telling us about last week."

"Really, why do you say that Kel?" There was a hint of excitement in Keisha's voice.

Tonya laughed. "Toine, I think your girlfriend was captivated by our Realtor's big cock."

"She does have a thing for large male organs." Antoine was chuckling. After a second he added, "And it's a damn good thing for me that she does."

Keisha laid her head on Antoine's shoulder. "I'd love you even if you had a tiny cock like Timmy's."

Antoine shook his head. "If I had a tiny cock like Timmy's you'd probably make me where a chastity cage just like his."

"Damn right I would and I'd be fucking a whole crowd of other guys too."

Kelly shook her head. "Keish honey, you're already fucking a whole crowd of other guys."

Giggling, Keisha said; "Oops, that's right; I guess I am."

Tonya smiled at her friend. "The difference is that if Antoine had a tiny dick he'd probably be spending a whole lot more time licking your pussy."

Keisha flashed Tonya a lascivious grin. "He already does that. Toine loves to eat pussy just as much as Timmy."

Tonya looked at Kirby. "Did you hear that Cookie. You have nothing to be ashamed about. You already knew that Timmy loves to eat pussy, now you know that Antoine does too."

Kelly turned to Tonya. "Was your boy a little shy about going down on you?"

Both Tonya and Elvira vigorously shook their heads.

Tonya said, "No, he loves giving both Ellie and me head. He's just a little apprehensive about what other men would think about it."

Elvira nodded. "All his old navy buddies used to joke about guys who were carpet munchers." She giggled. "Of course both Tonnie and I shave our carpets, so I don't see why that's an issue."

We all started laughing.

Antoine smiled at Kirby. "Kirb, if you show me a guy who doesn't eat his wife." He wiggled his eyebrows. "I'll steal her from him."

Keisha leaned over and kissed Antoine's cheek. "That's my man."

"Why do you think Traci knows Barry's friends?" Tonya was looking at Kelly.

"Because the last time we were here she told us that she knew April Hansen, and April was one of the women Barry was telling us about."

Traci reappeared. Two bus boys were following her. One was carrying a tray with eight coffee cups and a large urn. The other bus boy was carrying a tray of eight cognac glasses, each filled with a generous measure of amber liquid. The bus boys quickly set a coffee cup and glass of cognac in front of each of us while Traci followed them filling our cups with steaming black coffee.

As they were doing that, Tonya asked; "Traci, do you know Barry Dunlap?"

Traci smiled when she heard the name. After a brief pause, she said; "Yes, he was the Realtor for a group of my friends. He found two houses for them." She laughed. "Now that's a group of people who really know how to throw a party. Barry's fucked me during several of their parties. Do you know him?"

Tonya nodded. "Yes, he's our Realtor. We're trying to buy a house together." Tonya turned to Kelly, Keisha and Mandy. "I guess Barry wasn't just blowing smoke."

Traci laughed. "No I'm sure he wasn't. I don't think it would be possible to exaggerate the stories about the sex parties that Brenda and her group throw." She waited while the second bus boy placed a silver cream and sugar set on the table. As soon as he was gone she looked at all of us and quietly said; "They're all dominant women who are married to submissive men. At their parties their husbands act as slaves while they entertain a group of other men." Laughing, she added; "And these women really know how to entertain a group of men."

Kelly shook her head. "We have got to meet these people."

Traci shrugged. "I could easily set up an introduction. Just give me a call. They're nice people. You have a lot in common with them. I'm sure you'd like each other."

Tonya looked at Keisha, Mandy, Elvira and Kelly. They all nodded. Turning back to Traci, she said; "I think we might have to take you up on that offer."

After giving Tonya a quick nod, Traci glanced around the room. While it was clear that she was enjoying her time with us, she was a good waitress and she knew that other customers also needed her. A group of four businessmen three tables away were waving at her in an attempt to get her attention. Smiling sheepishly, she said; "Oops, I seem to be neglecting my other tables. I'd better get going." She looked at Elvira. "Call me about working for the firm. Tonya has my number."

Elvira smiled at her. "I call you Friday afternoon."

Traci smiled back and then she hurried over to the table of businessmen and immediately started flirting with them. She was good, it was only a few seconds before they were all laughing and teasing her.

We spent the next half hour sipping cognac and coffee while we chatted. At first we talked about this wild group of women that Traci and Barry both knew, but the conversation quickly shifted to our future. We had become a group of very close friends and we were all eagerly looking forward to working and living together.

At eight o'clock Tonya sighed and said, "This has been wonderful, but were scheduled to meet our associates in about an hour. It's time for us to get back to the office and get ready." She stood up. Everyone followed her lead. We were close friends, but now we were back in work mode and Tonya was our leader.

On the way out of the restaurant Tonya stopped by the maitre 'd station. John had our bill waiting for her. She signed it. Apparently the firm was paying for our dinner. JTandR was providing to us with a very luxurious life style.

Kirby's Lincoln and my new Ford Escape were waiting for us when we walked out of the restaurant. John must have notified Jeff as soon as he saw us preparing to leave the cocktail lounge.

Tonya, Ellie, Keisha and Antoine rode back to the Whetmore Building with Kirby. Mandy and Kelly went with me. While we were riding the elevator up to the fifty-second floor I noticed a change in my wife. She was preoccupied and seemed a little distant. I understood immediately. Kelly was already aroused. She was about to meet a man, a man who was unknown to her. Sex was an adventure for my wife and the prospect of a new encounter excited her.

As soon as we entered the hallway where our offices were located Kelly stopped and turned to Mandy. "I'll meet you out here at 8:40."

Mandy nodded. "I'll be here."

Kelly then smiled at me. "Come on Timmy, you can hang out with me while I get ready."

I glanced at my watch. It was 8:25. I followed Kelly into her office. She immediately took off her suit jacket and handed it to me. "Be a dear and hang this up for me. I don't want it to get wrinkled."

I took it from her. As I was hanging the suit jacket in her closet I heard her bathroom door close. A moment later the toilet flushed and then I heard the sound of Kelly brushing her teeth.

After another minute the door opened again and Kelly emerged from her bathroom. Smiling she said, "Timmy, the little details like making sure my breath is clean and fresh can be the difference between a night of so so sex and a truly memorable experience. When I entertain a man I want him to have an experience that he'll remember and cherish for the rest of his life."

As I considered what my wife had just said I felt a burst of pride. I grinned at her. "I really am married to a great courtesan."

Kelly stared at me for a moment and then she said, "Timmy that was a very nice thing to say to me."

I shrugged. "It's just the truth."

Smiling, Kelly said, "A great courtesan, I like the sound of that. Timmy that is exactly what I want to be."

"It's what you already are."

Kelly paused for a second. She was thinking about what I'd just said. Finally she asked; "Timmy is that all right? I mean can you be proud of a wife who excels at making love to other men?" She was watching my reaction to her question very closely.

I knew the answer. There wasn't any doubt in my mind. Still I paused before I responded. I wanted Kelly to know that I wasn't just saying words. After a moment I stared into her eyes and slowly nodded. "Yes Ms. Mason I can and I am."

Kelly grinned at me.

I quickly added, "Now I have a question for you."

"What is it?"

"Can you be proud of a man who's goal is be the faithful and loyal slave of a great courtesan?"

Kelly took a deep breath. My question had obviously excited her. After a moment she leaned over, kissed my cheek and breathlessly answered; "Yes Timmy, if my slave is loyal and diligent and if he devotes himself to serving me faithfully; I will always be very proud of him. " She giggled. "Every great courtesan needs a faithful and loyal slave."

I smiled at Kelly and tried to put my arms around her. I wanted a hug. She pushed me away. Waving a finger at me, she said; "Not now babydoll, you might muss my hair or my makeup. I have to be perfect for Kevin."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers