Courtesan Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Dropping his leash and sliding forward in her chair, Tonya placed both of her hands behind Donald's head and pulled his face into her glistening cunt. "Show me what a good little pet you are. Eat my pussy and make me cum."

Donald pressed his mouth against the swollen lips of Tonya's sopping cunt and began licking her with an eagerness that only another submissive masochist could truly appreciate.

Everyone around me was now absorbed in either giving or receiving sexual pleasure. I glanced across the pool. Nathan, Elvira and Kirby were involved in a quiet conversation and oblivious to what was occurring over here.

Realizing that I was the only spectator, I was overcome by feelings of humiliation, inferiority and envy. If you ever want to really feel like a cuckold try standing idly bye as a lone observer while a group of people that includes your wife are paired off and deeply engrossed in a concentrated effort to satisfy their mutual lust.

My feelings of disgrace and inadequacy were magnified by the knowledge that I was wearing a chastity cage. I was not only shunned as a participant, I was physically prohibited from joining in even if I had been invited. Standing by watching my wife and her companions enjoying each other while my tiny penis was locked in a chastity cage made me feel totally emasculated. I was a symbolic eunuch.

Of course, being a masochistic submissive, the entire situation also had me unbelievably aroused. That made me smile.

I focused my attention on my wife. Tyler was reclining on their chaise lounge with his knees spread. Kelly was draped across his right leg with her large breasts pressed flat against his thigh. She was sucking his cock and fondling his balls. His right hand was casually toying with the crack of her ass.

My wife's eyes were closed. She had about half of Tyler's cock in her mouth. She was actually sucking him. I know that sounds redundant. I mean the terms cock sucking and blow job are generally considered to be synonymous, but of course they are not. To many women a blow job means taking a man's erection in their mouth and licking the head while they squeeze and stroke the shaft with their fingers.

While my wife and her companions recognize the validity of that technique and regularly employ it, they also understand that it's only one of several manipulations that should be used when giving a good blow job. Experience has taught them that most guys love being sucked and at that moment that was exactly what Kelly was doing to Tyler.

As I watched I felt a little surge of pride when I saw how totally focused Kelly was on giving pleasure to Tyler, That was one of the qualities that made her such an outstanding hostess.

I also have to admit that I felt a few pangs of envy when I noticed the expression on Tyler's face. It was obvious that he was thoroughly enjoying my wife's efforts.

Suddenly Kelly took Tyler's cock out of her mouth. After taking one deep breath she put it back in and began slowly swallowing it.

I watched with rapt attention as my wife gradually consumed the full length of Tyler's erection. I'd seen her do this with Chris, so I wasn't surprised. I knew that she was capable of taking a cock down her throat. Kelly frequently took all of my cock in her mouth, but that really wasn't deep throating. I was so small that I could barely reach the back of her tongue.

As soon as Tyler realized what she was doing he opened his eyes and whispered, "Holy shit!"

Hearing his comment, Kelly took his erect penis out of her mouth and looked up at him. "Do you like that?"

Vigorously nodding his head, he laughed and said; "Shit yes, it feels wonderful. This is the first time anyone has ever done that to me."

"Doesn't your wife do it for you?"

Tyler shook his head. "She doesn't even like putting my cock in her mouth."

"Poor baby. How about Donald's wife, she must enjoy giving head."

"She does, but she always gags when she tries to deep throat a cock."

Giggling, my wife said, "She definitely needs to come down here for a weekend of instruction."

"And Jason, Brad and I would definitely want to be involved in her training program." Tyler was grinning at Kelly.

"I'll bet you would."

After playfully shaking her head, Kelly took another deep breath, parted her rouged lips, slipped Tyler's cock back into her mouth and again started to slowly swallow it. This time, as the full length of his erection disappeared into my wife's mouth, Tyler just closed his eyes and sighed.

For the next few minutes I watched in excited fascination as Kelly worked her magic. She immediately fell into a pattern. She would swallow Tyler's cock and hold it deep in her throat for as long as she possibly could. Then she would suddenly pull it back out and after taking take a long full breath of air, begin licking and sucking the glistening head while her right hand vigorously masturbated his slippery, spit coated shaft.

Tyler could only take a few seconds of this treatment before his breathing accelerated to a series of short quick gasps. Recognizing this as an indication that he was about to cum, Kelly would relax her firm grip on the shaft of his cock and slow her energetic licking and sucking to soft, gentle kisses.

After waiting until she was confident that Tyler had regained his control, Kelly would then slip the head of his cock back into her mouth, close her eyes and begin sucking him again.

Tyler would respond by closing his eyes and laying his head back against the chaise lounge. As soon as his breathing began to slow and his muscles were relaxed, Kelly would once again start to swallow his cock.

As I watched this cycle of lust repeat itself, the submissive cuckold inside me became increasingly aroused. I longed to masturbate while I watched my wife give this other man pleasure, but I couldn't. Not because the cock cage I was wearing prevented me from doing it and certainly not because of some sense of social decorum. This was an orgy. Everyone around me was blatantly involved in lewd displays of oral sex and nobody seemed to have even the slightest concern about the behavior of the people next to them.

I suppose that the humiliation of having to satisfy myself with my hand like a pubescent boy, while the three men in front of me enjoyed the attentions of my wife and her companions; should have been reason enough to curb my urge. It wasn't. I was a submissive masochist. Humiliation was one of the spices of my sex life.

The real reason that I didn't masturbate was that I wasn't allowed to do it. I was a slave. A slave is only permitted to enjoy sexual pleasure when it pleases his mistress and that would never happen in the presence of other superiors; unless of course, I was being required to do it for their amusement.

Being a submissive really is fun. To a true sub, not being allowed to cum can be just as exciting as actually having an orgasm. Of course, as it has been mentioned earlier in this story, you have to be a sub in order to appreciate that sentiment. Kelly just shakes her head in dismay when Mandy and I say things like that. As Mandy likes to point out, everybody's bell isn't rung by the same clapper.

Kelly had again reached the point where she was licking and sucking the head of Tyler's cock while she vigorously masturbated his stiff shaft. This time, however, as Tyler's breathing accelerated into the tell tale series of short quick gasps, she didn't back off. Instead she intensified her efforts.

I smiled. My wife had decided that it was time to make Tyler cum. I watched. I was of course envious of the pleasure that this other man was about to experience; but I was also fascinated by Kelly's ability to control the timing of his orgasm. I was becoming increasingly cognizant of and respectful about the degree of professional skill that my wife possessed.

Kelly was working Tyler into a frenzy. His eyes were now open. As he watched my wife fervently work on his cock, he was biting his lower lip and gasping like a runner finishing a marathon At that moment there was nothing gentle about what Kelly was doing. Her beautifully imaginative series of oral manipulations had become a rough and tumble, down and dirty blow job.

Tyler slid his hips forward. It appeared to be an involuntary movement on his part. A primitive response to Kelly's actions. His eyes closed and he let out gasping guttural grunt.

Kelly took as much of his cock into her mouth as she possibly could without having to put any of it down her throat. It was obvious that Tyler was ejaculating and Kelly wanted to avoid choking on his cum.

Tyler kept his eyes closed while my wife eagerly sucked on his pulsing member. She seemed to be trying to consume every drop of fertile semen that he could possibly produce.

Finally Tyler opened his eyes. Kelly looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back at her. Slowly, she pushed herself up so that she was kneeling on the edge of the chaise lounge. As she rose, Tyler's softening cock fell out of her mouth. A trail semen oozed from the wet slippery head and dribbled onto her lips and chin.

Keeping her mouth closed Kelly winked at Tyler and stood up. Her white terry cloth robe fell open, exposing her large breasts and flat stomach. The lips of her shaved pussy still glistened with the moisture of her arousal. Without making any effort to cover herself she brazenly walked over to Tonya and Donald.

Standing in front of them, still keeping her lips sealed, she mumbled; "Natasha, I have a little present for your pet. I'd like to give him a deliciously sweet kiss."

Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched. All of us knew exactly what was about to happen.

Tonya flashed Kelly a wicked smile, pushed Donald's face away from her slippery wet cunt and roughly forced his head around so that he was looking at my wife. His face was slick with the moisture from his Mistress's pussy.

She gave Donald's panty covered rear a brisk kick with the toe of her spike heeled boot and said, "Twinkles, stand up. Mistress Melody has a present for you."

Donald obeyed immediately. His earlier training session had apparently been quite effective. He stood meekly in front of my wife, his head hanging in shame. He fully understood the indignity that he was about to be forced to endure.

With a malicious smile, Kelly raised his chin and said, "Be a good little boy and open your mouth."

Resigned to his fate, Donald complied.

Kelly placed her hands on the back of Donald's head so that she could hold his face still and then she leaned over and pressed her lips against his.

As she pushed Tyler's semen into Donald's mouth with her tongue Jason said; "Shit, Michelle does that to him every time she gives one of us a blow job and she also makes him eat our spunk out of her pussy after we're done fucking her. For the life of me, I cannot begin to understand how he can bear to swallow another man's cum."

Mandy took his cock out of her mouth and looked up at him. "I'm probably going to swallow several mouthfuls of your cum tonight."

"Yeah but you're a girl, that's different."

"Why is it different?"

"I don't know, it just is."

While they were holding this discussion Mandy was slowly stroking Jason's cock. She smiled at him. "It really doesn't have much of a taste. It's kind of gooey, but you get used to that pretty quickly."

Brad laughed. "Hey Jason, Jasmine's about to get a load of my jizz. I'll bet she'll share it with you."

Chuckling, Jason said; "No thanks, I'll let Donny have all of that little treat."

Kelly broke off her kiss with Donald and patted his cheek with her fingertips. "Be a good boy and swallow every drop for me."

We all watched as Donny obeyed and swallowed Tyler's semen.

As soon as he was finished Tonya patted Donald's head. "That was a good boy Twinkles. Now thank Mistress Melody for her sweet kiss."

Donald looked at Kelly and quietly said, "Thank you Mistress Melody."

"You're welcome Twinkles. It's always fun to give treats to a good little boy." Kelly smiled and then she turned and walked back over to Tyler with her robe still brazenly open.

Tonya looked at Brad and Jason. "I think your little cuckold friend would love to have two more treats."

Jason laughed. "Michelle is going to love it when we tell her about this."

Mandy squeezed his erect cock. "Let's get busy and give you even more to tell her."

Grinning at Mandy, Jason said; "Go for it Angela.'

Keisha smiled at Brad. "Are you ready to get back to work too?"

He chuckled. "If this is work I'd sure like to see what you three call play."

Tyler was reclining on his chaise lounge with a contented expression. His white terry cloth bathrobe was casually draped open. His flaccid penis lay at rest on his muscular thigh.

"Mind if I sit down again?"

He looked up at my wife and smiled. Her robe was also open. Glancing at her large naked breasts, flat stomach and bare pubic mound, he extended his arms and said; "Melody honey, as long as I have a lap you will always have a place to sit."

Giggling as she sat down, Kelly said; "You're just hoping to cop a couple of cheap feels."

She lay back and rested her head against his shoulder. Once she was settled Tyler cupped her breast with his right hand and slipped his left hand between her parted thighs. Trailing his fingers through the cleft of her still moist pussy, he said; "Actually I was hoping to cop a lot more than just a couple of feels."

My wife grinned at him. "I love a man of action."

Suddenly Jason gasped. All of us turned and looked at him. His eyes were closed. Mandy was sucking vigorously on his cock. It was obvious that he was ejaculating into her mouth.

Kelly laughed. "It looks like Twinkles is about to get another snack."

Keisha took Brad's cock of her mouth and smiled at all of us. "Don't let him linger over it. My guys getting close. Twinkles is about to get a third serving."

Everyone was chuckling now. Mandy let Jason's softening cock slip out of her mouth and stood up. She was making an exaggerated effort to show everyone that her lips were sealed.

Donny was again kneeling at Tonya's feet. As Mandy walked over to him Tonya jerked on his leash. "Stand up Twinkles, Mistress Angela has another nice treat for you."

Donald stood up. He didn't appear eager, but he wasn't making any effort to avoid what was about to happen either.

Like Kelly, Mandy also placed her hands on the back of Donny's head and held his face in place while she pressed her lips against his. If you weren't aware of what was happening, you would have assumed that Mandy was just giving him a lusty kiss. Everyone watching knew that wasn't the case, well not exactly the case. It certainly was a lusty kiss, but this kiss was laced with fresh cream.

After Mandy broke off the kiss she tweaked Donny's lips and said, "Isn't that a delicious treat? Now be a good boy and swallow every drop."

Donny did as he was told.

Tyler shook his head. "Damn they really can make him do anything." I noticed that he was still casually fondling my wife's breast and fingering her moist pussy.

Next to him Jason said, "Shit Ty, you've seen this before. Michelle makes him do it all the time."

I know, but it still amazes me when he does it."

Kelly glanced back at Tyler. "It gets him off, that's all that should really matter." She giggled. "I can understand how he feels. Swallowing a guys cum gets me off too."

Tyler squeezed her nipple. "That's good, because I'm hoping to be able to provide you with several more opportunities before this evening is over."

Reaching down, Kelly wrapped her fingers around his still soft penis. "And I promise to give you all the encouragement you're going to need."

While Tyler and Kelly were talking Mandy had returned to Jason. As she was sitting down on his lap her robe fell open exposing her small breasts, taut stomach and shaved pussy. Once she was settled Jason slipped his hand between her legs and said, "Your hot little body is already reviving my appetite."

Mandy turned so that she was sitting crosswise on Jason's lap. Her erect nipples were now inches from his face. In a very provocative voice she said, "Do you see anything that you might like to nibble on."

Laughing, Jason said; "Yes, and it's right in front of me." He leaned forward. Mandy giggled as he sucked her left nipple into his mouth.

"Oh shit yes! That's right Jasmine. Suck it! Suck it hard, just like that!"

We all turned and looked at Brad and Keisha. Keisha was sucking on the head of Brad's cock with relentless frenzy. The fingers of her right hand were encircling and squeezing the base of his now throbbing erection.

Suddenly Brad gasped and then he uttered a low moan as he began ejaculating into Keisha's mouth. Keisha kept sucking him. It seemed as if she was trying to draw every possible drop of cum out of his stiff cock.

She continued sucking Brad until she felt him relax. Then, still gripping the base of his softening penis with her fingers, she slipped the glistening head out of her mouth and looked up at him with sealed lips.

He smiled at her and nodded knowingly. He understood exactly what she was planning to do.

Letting go of Brad's cock, Keisha stood up and walked over to Donny, who was once again kneeling at Tonya's feet.

Tonya tugged on his leash. "Stand up Twinkles. It's Mistress Jasmine's turn to bring you a treat."

Tyler laughed. "It looks like we might fill our buddy up tonight."

Giggling, Kelly said; "That is an exciting challenge. I'm up to it if you are."

"Melody, you are such a slut." Mandy was grinning at her.

"You're the one with her tit in a guys mouth." Kelly winked at her friend.

Mandy answered her with pretend indignity. "And what might that be in your pussy?"

Kelly looked down and then she covered her mouth with her hand in an exaggerated display of mock dismay. "Oh dear me, it's Tyler's finger. How did that get in there?"

Tyler, Jason and Brad were doing everything they could to contain their laughter.

"Hey everyone, she's kissing him. Twinkles is getting another treat." Mandy was redirecting our attention.

We all turned. Like both Kelly and Mandy, Keisha was firmly holding Donald's head between her hands while she forcefully pressed her lips against his and pushed Brad's semen into his mouth. After she was finished she broke off her kiss, slipped her hand under Donald's tee shirt, grasped his nipple and gave it a vicious twist."

Donald yelped.

Growling malevolently, Keisha said; "Swallow every bit of it Twinkles or I'll rip your nipple right off." And then with an abrupt change of demeanor, she added in a voice dripping with sweetness , "You wouldn't want to insult Master Brad by failing to enjoy all of his offering would you?"

Donald made an exaggerated swallow. There was a look of fear, excitement and humiliation in his eyes.

Still grasping his nipple, Keisha said; "Very good, now open your mouth. I want to check to see that you swallowed every drop."

Quickly complying, Donald opened his mouth and extended his tongue like he was at the doctors office. After making a big show of inspecting it Keisha released his nipple and patted his cheek. "Twinkles, you were a very good boy. I'm sure that your Mistress will think of some delightful ways to reward your obedience."

Tonya stood up. "Actually, it's starting to get a little chilly out here. I think it's time for my pet and me to return to my rumpus room. I want to have a little more fun before dinner." She tugged on Donald's leash. "Come Twinkles."

As we watched Tonya lead Donald back to the house, Tyler said; "Rumpus room?"

Kelly giggled. "Yes, it's in the basement and it's well equipped with her favorite toys."

"I don't think you'll find a television set or a pool table there." Mandy was smiling.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers