Courtesan Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you can add JTandR to that list. So can I. They've helped both of us and they didn't have to do it."

"You're right and hearing the stories that these people just told makes me realize how good those men really are."

"Timmy you sit over here between Doris and Cassie. Kirby we want you between Florence and Ben. Elvira, you're going to sit between Maurice and me." Edward was pointing to our chairs. He laughed "We're not going to let the three of you sit together. This is our chance to get to know you."

As it turned out, the seating arrangement didn't really matter. Each of us took turns talking and everyone else at the table listened attentively to what was being said.

We also took turns serving. Cassie and I brought out the salads while Ben and Nathan filled the water glasses.

Doris called the salads her BLT specials and they were wonderful. Like the sandwich, they were a combination of bacon, lettuce and tomatoes, but the dressing wasn't just mayonnaise. It was one of Maurice's creations. It certainly had mayonnaise in it, but that was just the foundation. There were several other ingredients that made the dressing incredibly complex and delightfully delicious. Doris told me that Maurice's mayonnaise didn't come from a jar. He made his own. I was beginning to understand that sauces and dressings were an area of expertise for Evergreen's head chef.

While we ate our salads Elvira told everyone about meeting Kirby and how he'd saved her life. After hearing the story I noticed that the whole group looked at Kirby with new admiration. That embarrassed my shy friend, but the admiration was well deserved.

As soon as we were finished with our salads Edward and Elvira cleared our plates away while Maurice and Doris brought out the main course. It was served family style. They started with a large bowl of garlic mashed potatoes followed by a platter of meat loaf slices and a pitcher of brown gravy which I assumed was the bordelaise sauce. A bowl of green beans garnished with pecans came next. The beans and pecans appeared to have been sautéed in a sugary brown sauce. A basket of thick slices of homemade white bread fresh out of the oven and a block of butter appeared last.

While the bowls were being passed from person to person Nathan and Cassie filled our wine glasses. Nathan told us that it was a Spanish red that both he and Edward thought was a particularly good value. As soon as I tasted it I had to agree. It was excellent. When they told us that you could buy it for about twelve dollars a bottle Kirby, Ellie and I looked at each other and smiled and then all three of us took careful note of the label. Edward noticed and told us that he would send several bottles home with us.

The meatloaf and bordelaise sauce were magnificent, but the truly memorable dish was the green beans. The sauce seemed to be a combination of maple syrup, brown sugar, soy sauce and maybe lemon and ginger. The combination of sweet, sour and salt was amazing.

While we ate Kirby told everyone the story about how JTandR had helped him with his convenience store. No one was surprised. They had all had similar experiences.

After we were finished eating all of us helped clear the table and then we stood in the kitchen drinking more wine while Florence loaded the dishwasher and Cassie cleaned the sink and the counters. Kirby foolishly tried to assist Florence by putting two glasses into the dishwasher. His attempt was met by a glare from her that might have turned a lesser man to stone. This made everyone else chuckle.

Kirby quickly retreated to my side and whispered, "Whew, I guess I'll never try that again."

I slowly nodded in agreement. "I think that would be the wise course of action"

Suddenly the kitchen door opened and Wendell Tyler stepped into the room. The venerable old man smiled at Doris and asked, "Am I too late for dessert?"

She walked over to him and kissed his cheek. "Sweetie, in this house you could never be too late for dessert."

Wendell beamed at her and then he turned and looked for Elvira. When he found her he smiled, immediately moved to her side and held her hand. "Did you enjoy your early dinner?"

Elvira nodded. "Yes, it was wonderful; but I'm not sure that I'll be able to eat another one."

"Just put a little food on your plate and go through the motions. No one will pay any attention. Everyone expects old people to pick at their dinner.

That made Elvira laugh. "It sounds like you've done this before."

Florence grinned at her. "Mr. Tyler eats with us all the time. Actually Mr. Jackson and Mr. Reynolds do too."

"Ah ha! I see that were disclosing the most sacred secrets of Evergreen."

We all turned. Martin Jackson was standing in the doorway, John Reynold's was right behind him.

John Reynolds stepped by Mr, Jackson and walked over to Kirby and me. "Timmy, Kirby; we saw each other on the patio earlier, but it wasn't an appropriate moment for proper introductions." Extending his hand, he said; "I'm John Reynolds. Welcome to JTandR and Evergreen. I hope you're being treated well."

Kirby and I both shook his hand and then I said, "Yes sir we are. The people here are all wonderful."

Mr. Reynold's smiled. "Yes, we feel very lucky to have them working for us."

"I heard a rumor that Doris's apple pie was on the dessert menu in here this evening." Martin Jackson was grinning at everyone. "We were hoping there might be a few extra pieces."

Doris walked over and playfully poked her boss in the stomach. "Mr. Jackson I baked an extra pie just to be sure that there was enough for you, Mr. Reynold's and Mr. Tyler."

Mr. Jackson offered Doris his arm. As she took it he said, "Shall we adjourn to the back dining room.

While we followed them to the dining room John Reynolds asked Kirby and me, "Did you enjoy the dinner?"

I nodded. "Yes, very much."

He smiled. "You may have just eaten the finest meal available in the entire state of South Carolina."

"Yes, it was amazing." I looked at Mr. Reynold's with a puzzled expression. "If the food in here is so good, why aren't you serving it to the guests?"

Ahead of us Martin Jackson laughed and then he looked back over his shoulder. "Timmy that is an excellent question and sadly the answer is quite simple. When you're trying to wine and dine a group of millionaire businessmen; no matter how good it is, you cannot serve them meatloaf and apple pie. They expect prime rib and crème brulee and that is exactly what we give them."

Next to us John Reynold's said. "Maurice and Doris do make a pretty good prime rib and crème brulee."

Maurice shook his head. "Yes, but there is only so much one can do with prime rib. Meat loaf is much more fun to prepare."

We all laughed.

The pie was every bit as good as the rest of the meal. While we ate the conversation was open and relaxed. I was a little surprised by how comfortable everyone was with Mr. Jackson, Mr. Reynolds and Mr. Tyler. They were more like close friends than employers and employees.

We were all on our second cup of coffee when Edward glanced at his watch and then stood up. Smiling at us he said, "I hate to end this pleasant get together, but we cannot forget that tonight we have guests in the house. It is now 6:45. In fifteen minutes the ladies will be bringing their gentlemen to the parlor for cocktails. It's time for all of us to move to our stations."

Everyone stood up. In an attempt to help clear the table I started to pick up some dishes.

Nathan stopped me. "Timmy, it's time for us to proceed to our stations. You and Kirby are assigned to work with me in the parlor. Florence, Cassie and Ben will straighten up in here."

Florence smiled at me. "Timmy we appreciate your offer to help, but now all of us have jobs to do. Yours is with Nathan."

Nathan led us out of the back dining room, through the kitchen and into the formal dining room. From there we crossed the main hallway and entered the parlor.

Earlier that day, while Kirby and I had been following Florence to the back patio, I'd glanced into the parlor and had been impressed. Now that I was actually inside the room I was awestruck. The parlor wasn't just impressive, it was magnificent.

As I mentioned earlier, the wall opposite the door was mostly taken up by an enormous mahogany trimmed stone fireplace. A fire was now burning in the hearth. There was a slight chill in the evening air. The fire added a feeling of warmth and comfort to the room.

During my earlier glimpse of the parlor I'd failed to notice the two floor to ceiling windows that filled the remainder of the walls on each side of the fireplace. They looked out onto a rose garden the size of most suburban back yards. It was now dark, but the garden was illuminated by an array of soft white lights hidden among the plants. Another stone fountain occupied the center of this garden. A statue of what I assumed to be the Greek god Poseidon stood in the center of this fountain. He was naked and wielding a trident. His very large penis hung flaccid between his powerful thighs.

The walls to the left and right of the fireplace wall were adorned by four life size baroque paintings of partially nude women draped with diaphanous gowns. Several richly colored oriental rugs covered the dark wood floor and the room was lit by a large crystal chandelier that hung from the center of the ceiling.

Four brown leather love seats, three matching arm chairs and a number of small side tables had been arranged in a loose semicircle in front of the fireplace.

A mahogany side board stood against the wall to the right of the door. A half dozen bottles of liquor, several mixes, a bucket of ice and an assortment of cocktail glasses were neatly arranged on it.

Another sideboard occupied the space on the left wall under the first of the baroque paintings. It held several trays of appetizers and a stack of small plates and napkins.

Nathan pointed to the corner of the room next to the window to the left of the fireplace. "Bunny, that will be your station. You'll be assisting Edward and me. We'll direct you. Cookie, you're in charge of the bar. Bunny will relay the drink orders to you. Are there any questions?"

Kirby and I shook our heads and in turn each of us answered, "No sir."

Nathan nodded. "Very good." He glanced at his watch. "It's seven, everyone will be arriving shortly. Please take your stations."

I was about to move to my corner when the grandfather clock in the reception hall chimed and Martin Jackson, John Reynolds and Wendell Tyler with Elvira on his arm; walked into the room.

Mr. Jackson looked at Nathan. "Is everything ready?"

He nodded. "Yes sir."

Smiling, Mr. Jackson said, "Very good Nathan."

Elvira was glancing around the room with an expression of amazement in her eyes. I stepped over to her and quietly said, "It's pretty impressive, isn't it."

Martin Jackson spun around. "Bunny we are now in the main house. Here slaves like you and Cookie do not speak to their superiors unless they are addressed. Is that clear?"

I nodded and submissively answered, "Yes sir."

Behind me Nathan whispered, "Bunny move to your position."

As I was walking over to my spot next to the window Edward entered the room and looked at Martin Jackson. "Sir, the ladies and their gentlemen are coming down the stairs."

"I assume that everything is ready Edward."

Edward glanced at Nathan. He gave him a quick nod.

Turning back to Mr. Jackson, Edward said, "Yes sir, everything is ready."

There were a few seconds of anticipatory silence and then Jason Foley walked into the room with Mandy on his arm. Brad Cameron and Keisha came next with Kelly and Tyler Greer right behind them.

I looked at the three couples and then I took a quick glance around the room. Everyone, even Elvira, was staring.

The three men were all casually dressed in sports jackets, open collared shirts and slacks, but those weren't the outfits that were captivating everyone's attention. It was what Keisha, Mandy and Kelly were wearing that had all of us agape.

Keisha was wearing a skin tight spaghetti strap mini dress made of a fine pale yellow satin mesh that was a beautiful compliment to her coffee colored skin. The dress was cut so low in the front that her large breasts poured out of the clinging material revealing the tops of her dark brown nipples. The hemline of the skirt hugged her thighs, barely covering her naked shaved pussy. When she turned I realized that the there was a large oval cut in the back of the tight fitting skirt leaving the brown cheeks of her luscious rear end fully exposed.

Around her neck Keisha wore a large pendant embedded with dark green stones that I suspected were real emeralds. Similar stones adorned her earrings and the anklet that she wore on her right leg just above her yellow open toned, spike heeled sandals. Her toenails and fingernails were painted a deep shade of green to match the lustrous stones in her jewelry.

Mandy was wearing a very skimpy two piece outfit made of diaphanous white lace. Both the top and the skirt were trimmed with an additional border of thicker lace, but the gauzy material that made up the heart of both pieces of clothing was nearly transparent and did little to conceal her small breasts, shaved pussy and petite ass.

A silver choker encrusted with glittering stones that I assumed to be diamonds, adorned her neck. Her earrings matched the choker. On her left hand Mandy wore a bracelet. The bracelet was the most striking piece of jewelry in her outfit. While the choker was a wide strip of hammered silver encrusted with diamonds, the bracelet was made of a number of fine strings of silver woven into delicate strands. The primary strand was thicker and worn around her wrist. Four evenly spaced thinner strands were attached to this wrist band and met at a silver ring Mandy wore on her middle finger. Several more strands of silver were interwoven with those four strands to create a spider web effect. All of the strands of silver glittered with tiny diamonds.

I knew that bracelets like the one Mandy wore were known as slave bracelets. I also assumed that Mandy's choker was designed to take the place of her dog collar. I was quite certain that this set of jewelry was a gift from Martin Jackson and it was intended to be a subtle but constant reminder of Mandy's subservient position.

Like Keisha and also Kelly, Mandy wore open toed sandals, but while Kelly and Keisha's sandals had four or five inch stiletto heels, Mandy's sandals were flat. I suspected that this was also a discreet expression of her real life position as a submissive.

Kelly was wearing what I could only describe as a pink crocheted mini dress. My wife loved to wear pink. She knew that the color was the perfect compliment to her blond hair and milky white skin.

Made of what looked like thick cotton yarn, the mid section of the dress was nothing but pink fishnet woven so loosely that it left Kelly's flat stomach and belly button almost fully exposed. The top of the dress was cut just as low as Keisha's and while it was a tighter weave than the middle of the dress it still provided very little cover for my wife's large breasts. An inch or two below Kelly's belly button the bottom of her dress started with a tightly woven belt of yarn about two inches in width. A four inch skirt of cotton fringe hung from this woven belt. Like Keisha and Mandy, my wife was not wearing panties. Whenever she moved the fringe skirt parted and exposed the cleft of her shaved pussy and the soft round cheeks of her beautiful rear.

Kelly was wearing her favorite necklace, earrings, bracelet and anklet set. They were pearls. My wife loves pearls. She used to keep this set hidden away from me in her office because there wasn't any possibility that she could have explained how she could afford to own such expensive jewelry. She finally showed them to me after I learned about the true nature of her job at JTandR. I now knew that these pearls had been a gift from Martin Jackson.

I looked at Kelly and Tyler Greer. A momentary pang of jealousy stabbed at my gut when I noticed that they were holding hands and smiling. They reminded me of two teenagers making their entrance at the junior prom.

Martin Jackson walked over to them. "Tyler, is Melody showing you a good time?"

Tyler laughed. "Martin, she's amazing. I can't believe the things this woman is capable of doing with her tongue. I thought Donny's wife was good at giving head; but compared to Melody, she's a rank amateur."

Mr. Jackson nodded. "She is talented, isn't she."

I looked at Kelly. She was blushing. Suddenly she glanced over at me. For a brief second our eyes met. For a moment I thought I detected a hint of apprehension or even sadness in her face and then it was gone and the flirtatious smile that I'd seen all afternoon was back.

"How about you Brad? Is Jasmine taking good care of you?" I turned. John Reynolds had his hand on Brad Cameron's shoulder.

Brad grinned. "John, I think she's trying to fuck me to death."

Mr. Reynolds winked at him. "I can't imagine a better way to go."

Brad laughed. "I have to agree."

"And Jason, how is Angela treating you?" Martin Jackson was smiling at Jason Foley.

Jason shook his head. "Martin, I have never been with a woman who is so adventurous and so eager to please me. I feel like I've died and gone to heaven."

"She is wonderful" Mr. Jackson looked at all six of them with a gracious smile. "I'm glad that all of you are having a good time. Dinner will be served in about an hour. Right now it's time for cocktails and some delicious looking appetizers that our chef and his assistant have prepared for us." Turning to Nathan he said, "Please get everyone's drink orders."

Nathan motioned to me. "Bunny, assist me."

As I was moving to join Nathan I heard Kelly say, "Tyler honey, can I get you a plate of those appetizers. After the last hour in your room I have to believe that you're absolutely famished."

Tyler chuckled. "Yes, we certainly did work up an appetite."

Kelly turned to Nathan. "Nathan dear, could you lend me Bunny for a moment. I'd like him to give me a hand."

This was unexpected. Nathan stared at Kelly. After a second he turned to Mr. Jackson. Mr. Jackson gave Kelly quick glance and then he nodded to Nathan.

Nathan turned back to Kelly with a smile. "Certainly." And then he looked at me. "Bunny please assist Ms. Melody."

I nodded. "Yes sir." And followed Kelly to the sideboard holding the appetizers.

Behind me I heard Martin Jackson say, "Tyler, let's go over to the bar and get you a cocktail."

When we got to the sideboard Kelly picked up a plate and said, "Hold this for me Bunny." I took the plate. As Kelly selected several appetizers she whispered, "I miss you babydoll."

I sensed that there was something bothering my wife. In my quietest voice I asked; "Mistress Melody, are you all right?"

"Timmy, promise me something."

"Sure anything."

"If I die before you do, promise me that my headstone won't say, she gave a great blow job."

I looked at Kelly with a puzzled expression.

Noticing my obvious confusion, she said; "Babydoll, I love sex and Tyler has a wonderful cock. I absolutely adore sucking it." She paused for a moment and then she whispered, "But that isn't all I want to do with my life. There has to be something more. I'm not just a blond with big tits who gives great head. I have a brain."

I whispered, "Yes you do. I might remind you that you happen to be a very talented poet. Do you remember your poem about the little girl chasing a butterfly through a rose garden on a sunny summer afternoon?"

Kelly nodded. "Of course I do. That was the poem I read in our creative writing class the day we met."

"Yes, and while I love your blond hair, bit tits and talented lips, that poem was what really attracted me to you."