Courtesy Fuck: Jack's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

We sat back on the floor, with our backs against the sofa, with our arms around each other and a hand on each other's now limp dicks.

We talked about our lives, like we were back in the bar or something.

After a while he kissed my lips, and we began to make out again. As we made out, we slid to the floor until we were lying horizontal, our bodies slick and rubbing against each other and our hands covering as much of each other's naked flesh as we could reach. Our dicks were reinvigorated from the slow stroking we'd been doing almost non-stop since we'd finished our last session.

No words were necessary; we both knew what we wanted, and I snaked my left hand between Jack's legs and ran my middle finger along the crack of his ass and up to his asshole.

"Fuck me again," he whispered to me, "It's been so long since I've felt this good."

This time I worked my fingers in and out of Jack's ass, opening him up and preparing him for my fat cock. Jack's hand worked my cock steadily, getting it up to full size. I was finger fucking Jack's ass with my left hand and stroking his swollen cock with my right. I looked up at Jack's face and saw his eyes were closed with a blissful expression on his face, and I was suddenly overcome with a desire to please this man.

Climbing on my knees in front of him, I whispered, "Get on your knees Jack."

I pressed the head of my dick to his asshole and slowly pushed it past his sphincter again. Jack groaned in utter satisfaction as I slowly entered his ass. Inch by inch, I pushed my cock deeper and deeper into his clenching intestines until I found myself completely embedded in his unbelievably hot ass.

I gave a long, low moan as I felt his muscles grip my cock in their wet embrace. I began to pump my cock slowly, which was the only way I could fuck him and not explode right from the start. Even though I had already cum twice, the heat of our coupling was so intense that if I had tried to fuck any faster, it would have been the end.

His now experienced ass opened right up for me and accepted my hard meat with practically no resistance. After the initial rush faded away, however, I began to regain some control and soon I was fucking Jack's hot ass steadily, though still slowly. I wrapped my hands around his thighs to increase my leverage, and I was thrilled at the wet slapping of my cock pumping back and forth in his ass.

I looked down to find that Jack had grabbed his cock and was jacking it in rhythm to my fucking motion, like I'd done with myself earlier. Moans and groans of pleasure filled the room as we fucked with increasing intensity. I was straining to hold back the flood of cum that was reaching the boiling point in my balls while my thrusts became longer and harder in Jack's ass.

Jack's hands were pulling harder on his cock.

"C'mon, man," he growled at me with pleasure, "Don't be a pussy. Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

I was surprised at this aggressive change in demeanor. Jack cried as his cock began to swell even larger in his hands. I did as he requested and began to pound my cock in Jack's ass as he rolled his hips in a circular motion designed to get every bit of my dick as deep as possible in his trembling ass.

Suddenly, Jack threw his head back as he came. His rod exploding like a cannon over my carpet.

I was just seconds behind him, as I pumped deeper than ever in his ass and felt my cock balloon inside. With an incoherent roar, I spewed as much cum as I had left in me, deep into his ass.

I pulled out and we writhed on the floor in mutual ecstasy, completely sweaty, and utterly sedated.

Lying there I looked deeply into Jack's eyes and he looked back at me in what could only be described as a look of deep contentment.

After a long time lying like that, we finally looked at the clock and reluctantly disengaged ourselves from each other.

"Debbie will be home soon," he said, "I'd better go."

We took a quick shower together, but we were both too drained for any more sex. It was enough to merely be in each other's presence. Then I called him a cab to take him back to the bar to get his car.

He turned to me as he was about to leave.

"Marc," he said, "About tonight...."

"It's okay Jack," I said, "This was good, but it's not me. Ya know? I love pussy too much man."

He looked at me for the longest time, and then he nodded once in understanding, smiled serenely at me and left.

Instinct told me that I was something Jack had needed badly. And, in truth, maybe I'd needed a little something from him too. But I was a short-term solution to his long-term problems. Jack needed to deal with his sexuality in his own way.

Tonight I remembered making peace with my own bisexuality. The first time I'd discovered I had these feelings inside I'd doubted myself. Doubted my manhood. Maybe Jack had been feeling the same way? But in the last many years I've learned with experience that sex is okay. It was all okay. What matters is that one person can give another a moment of pleasure and in that moment of pleasure find peace.

No one is useless in the world who lightens the burdens of it for another.

* * *

Copyright © 2003, 2009 by Eagle1. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers
12