Courting Loneliness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers

"So, are you going to leave now?" she asked, concerned by the look on his face.

"Not unless you want me to," he muttered.

"No. Of course I don't want you to leave," Andrea said. "How about watching a movie?"

Dylan nodded and followed her in to the living room. He sat on the far side of the couch, watching her as she sorted through her DVD collection. His eyes were drawn to her curvy ass and hips, then he recalled how her breasts looked and wished that he could see all of them, without the bra on.

"How about "When Harry Met Sally"?," she suggested, holding up the DVD case. "That movie reminds me of us."

Dylan groaned. "How about some escapism?" he suggested.

Andrea turned back to the stack of DVDs. "How about "Dead Man" then?"

"Yeah. I haven't seen that in a couple of years," Dylan said.

Andrea started the movie, then sat down to his left on the couch. She kicked her sandals off and tucked her feet under her. She fought a smile and felt her clit begin to jump when she caught Dylan glance at her from the corner of his eye. Her heart began to race and her mind filled with the possibilities.

Once the movie ended Andrea got up and turned the television off. She sat back down on the couch, closer to Dylan than before and turned to face him. She could feel the tension between them and almost hear her heart beating. A vague smile appeared on her face as she leaned into him.

When Andrea's moist lips met Dylan's she heard him let out a throaty moan, partially out of surprise, but also arousal. She cupped the nape of his neck, kissing him harder and parting her lips wider to receive his probing tongue. His hands moved up and down her back as they kissed, tongue's darting about and lips sucking. After a few moments she eased away with a moan and smiled at him.

"Wow... you're a really good kisser," she said. "I always suspected you'd be, but that was great."

Dylan was beaming as he stared into her eyes and his tongue ran over his lower lip.

"Tell me something... honestly," she said.

"What?" His voice was heavy with arousal now and his breathing a little rapid.

"What were you thinking about when we kissed?" Andrea asked him.

"You, of course," he said, furrowing his brow, surprised by her question.

Andrea slid closer and rested her hand on his left knee. "Not the other guys I've kissed?" she prodded as her eyes narrowed.

"No, of course not," he said without hesitation. "Just you, and... you know."

"No. What? Tell me," she pleaded. She slid her hand over his waist and along his thighs.

Dylan twisted around on the couch to face her. The smile had not left his face and his cheeks were flushed. "I was thinking how nice it was," he sighed. "How your lips and tongue felt."

"That's all?" she prodded.

"Yeah," he told her, then paused to think for a moment. "You know, what's strange, I guess, is that when I'm around you, when we're talking and hanging out, all I think about is you and the present -- never the past. It's like the past never existed, and even if it did, the future is far more important to me."

"There's hope for you yet," she said half-jokingly.

Dylan beamed a smile at her. "You mean there's hope for us," he corrected. He put his arms around her and pulled her to him, then kissed her cheek.

Andrea looked at him -- astonished, but happy and relieved. She slipped her arms round him and rested her head on his shoulder. When he embraced her she sighed and pressed herself tighter to his chest. "How does this feel?" she asked.

"Great... kind of weird, but not in a bad way," he said as he stroked her back.

"Now imagine it being like this all the time," Andrea said.

"I do -- a lot," he admitted. "Sometimes my mind starts running away from me and I imagine how wonderful it would be, then... I'm confronted by the same old fears and insecurities."

"What fears?" she asked. "Tell me, Dylan, please. Open up to me for once."

Dylan sighed heavily. "That I could never satisfy you in the long run," he said. "That you'd be happy with me for a while, but that you'd always compare me to the other guys you've known and I just wouldn't measure up and you'd grow bored of me eventually."

"Look, Dylan, I've given it a lot of thought... given us a lot of thought. If the past -- my past -- mattered to me even a fraction in the way it does to you, we wouldn't be having this conversation. It haunts me, but I don't ever want to relive it. I'm beyond that now. Do you really think that if I thought that way -- that you don't measure up to anyone I've known, that I'd be pouring my heart out to you like this and risking rejection, not to mention our friendship? If that's how I felt I wouldn't waste my time on you. I'd be looking elsewhere. I like to think I've matured enough to know what I really want -- who I want. Love and sex are two very different things, you know? I've had sex plenty of times, but I want more than just that. Hell, I think I could do without sex if I knew a guy truly loved me and respected me."

Dylan knew that he couldn't argue with her logic. "I know what you mean," he said. "It's just that my heart and my head need to get in sync," he told her with a thin smile.

"What does your heart tell you?" she asked.

"That you're the one," he told her without hesitation.

"Then ignore your head," she advised. "A person's heart will never lie to them, but their head will deceive them."

"So, what now?" Dylan asked.

"Just relax," she said in a soothing voice. "Don't think -- just feel with your heart."

The room was quiet as Dylan and Andrea remained still on the couch, bodies entwined. Their silent fears vanished as they embraced one another, as well as the present. They thought about nothing or no one except the one they were holding.

"This is a lot better than watching you eat," Andrea said about ten minutes later and chuckled.

"Oh?" he grunted, looking down at her.

"Yeah," she breathed. "Watching you eat has never made me as wet as I am right now."

"Really?" Dylan replied, surprised and excited by her words.

Andrea sat up and ran her hands down his sides to his hips. "Check for yourself," she said, giving him a sultry smile.

Andrea raised up on her knees and took Dylan's hand in hers. Slowly, she guided it under her skirt and up towards her damp panties. Her eyes never left his as she pressed his fingers to her soft, wet petals, urging him to caress her. A moan welled in her throat and left her parted lips as his fingers pushed harder on her folds and her panties slid between her wet lips. She tugged at her skirt, drawing it up to her hips and steadied herself on his shoulders.

"God, you feel so good," Dylan said. His thumb was rubbing her hard clit as his fingers stroked her mound.

"Finger me," she moaned. "Feel how wet you make me, Dylan."

Dylan tugged at the gusset of her panties and uncovered her wet lips. His middle finger slid inside her and he felt her gripping it as she clutched his shoulders harder. She let out a loud moan and began moving her hips in a tight circle. Her musky juice began to trickle down Dylan's hand and he pumped his finger harder and deeper in her.

"Yes... keep doing that," she said. "Shit, that feels so good."

Dylan tugged at Andrea's panties until they were at her knees. He slid from the couch and knelt down, running his hands over her soft thighs and pulling her closer by her hips. Andrea laid down and he slung her legs over his shoulders and ran his hands up to her firm ass. He could smell her musky scent as his mouth moved closer. He moaned as his tongue ran up her dripping pussy. He tugged at her lips with his thumbs, spreading them so he could flick his tongue up and down over her throbbing clit, then in a circle. Her hands ran through his hair as she held him to her wet slit, moaning. When Dylan shoved his tongue deep in her she cried out and arched her back, rubbing herself over his mouth and chin. Dylan's tongue began stabbing at her, pushing deep within her as his nose rubbed her pulsing clit.

"Oh fuck, Dylan," she cried out. "God... that feels wonderful. Shove your tongue in me."

When Dylan's wet lips pinched her clit Andrea let out another throaty moan. He swirled his tongue around her pink button before pinching it between his lips again and tugging at it. She arched her back as she came on his face. Dylan slipped a finger in her and began moving it as he continued sucking and flicking his tongue over her throbbing clit. She was grinding her pussy against him and it made him crave her even more. When she came again he felt her juice run down his chin and he buried his tongue deep in her, feeling her squeeze it as her orgasm consumed her. He loved the feeling and the scent of her and wanted her juice all over his face.

"No... no more," she cried out. "My clit's too sensitive now... shit." Andrea crawled backwards on the couch and collapsed, panting.

Dylan sat down on the couch between her splayed legs and laid down so his head was resting on her stomach. He closed his eyes and filled his nostrils with her wonderful scent. She ran her fingers through his hair as his hand glided up then down her stomach to her left thigh.

"I just knew you'd be a wonderful lover." Andrea's breathing had slowed but her voice was still husky.

"Was I okay?" he asked, looking up at her.

"Okay?" she gasped. "I feel like I've been fucked, and that was just your tongue."

Dylan smiled as he rested on her stomach, feeling it rise and fall with her breathing. His hand moved down and he rubbed her dripping pussy, then gave it a few long, slow strokes with his tongue.

"Give me a chance to recover before you go at me again," she said with a laugh.

Dylan looked up at her and smiled, then slid up her body to lay beside her. He draped his arm over her and kissed her pink cheek. He stared at her chest and began working at the buttons of her blouse. Andrea opened her eyes and smiled.

"Want to see them?" she asked, grinning.

"Yeah, I have for the past ten years," he said.

Dylan spread her unbuttoned blouse open wide and cupped her right breast. It was firm, like he expected, and he began teasing her hard pink nipple through her bra. She watched, running her fingers up and down his forearm. When he slid her bra aside to uncover her left breast and began sucking at her thick nipple she sighed and ran her hand down his back.

"We should have done this long ago," she said.

"I wanted to, but our friendship mattered more," he said. "I didn't want to risk ruining that."

"Yeah... I know how you feel," she said.

Andrea watched as he pulled the right panel of her bra away from her firm breast. He squeezed her mound hard and wrapped his lips around her hard nipple, smearing her juice that coated his mouth and chin over her soft skin. He could still taste her and he imagined that her swollen nipple was her clit and began working his tongue over it harder and faster.

When Dylan began pulling her panties down the rest of the way she said "I was just thinking that I should pull those back up."

Dylan smiled at her as he dropped her panties to the floor. "No... I'm not finished with you," he said and pressed his lips to her mouth.

"Mmmm... I can taste my pussy on you," she said.

"It tastes good, doesn't it?" he said and kissed her again.

"I guess," Andrea said. "But if you like it, that's all that matters."

"I love it," he said and reached down to stroke her wet folds and clit.

Andrea closed her eyes and smiled while Dylan tenderly stroked her pussy and teased her nipples with his skillful mouth. She decided that if this moment with him was all that she would ever have that at least she had some happy memories of being made love to by him. Questions and worries began to swirl around her head but she banished them, deciding instead to focus on the present so she could remember it clearly for the rest of her life.

After a while Dylan grew still. His hand was resting on her soft, wet pussy. His eyes were locked on hers and he had an odd expression on his face. It worried Andrea and she ran her hand through his hair, thinking for a few moments.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing," he said. "It sort of surprises me."

"Huh?" she grunted.

"I always knew that it would be great if we got together. But I always thought, or maybe worried, that I'd still feel that gnawing in my stomach, like I get when I let my insecurities eat away at me. But it's not there. Nothing. Being with you chased them away."

Andrea turned her head and kissed his cheek. "But what if they come back?" she asked, fearing his answer.

"They won't, as long as you're there to hold me," he said.

"I will be, if it's what you want," she promised. "It's what I've wanted for a very long time."

"I do want it. I want you," he told her.

"Then let's go to my room so you can have me, finally," Andrea said.

Dylan and Andrea got up from the couch and walked down to her bedroom. Each undressed quickly, observing the other, admiring the body that they had longed for and had been curious about for years. They were in a hurry to be joined together, but it was the emotional bond and moving beyond a friendship they yearned for, rather than just the act itself.

"God, you're beautiful," Dylan said. His eyes moved up and down Andrea's body as she stood before him naked for the first time.

"Thanks," she said in a soft voice. "You look even better than I've imagined." She ran her hands down his sides, then traced her fingertips up the underside of his hard shaft. Her fingers curled around it and she kissed him.

Dylan took Andrea by the hand and they sat down on her bed. His hands rested on her shoulders as they kissed and he moved her on to her back. As he moved between her open thighs he felt her hands move down his back to his hips. He slid his hand along the underside of her right thigh to her calf and wrapped her leg around him. As the head of his shaft pressed against her shiny pink lips and parted them as he pushed in her, he kissed her mouth.

"I've wanted this for so long," he said.

"Me too..." she sighed.

When he began thrusting into her Dylan felt Andrea's nails dig into his arms. She held him tightly deep within her and began rocking her hips. She was tight and hot and Dylan looked down, watching his shaft slide in and out of her. He gripped her left hip and his movements became faster as their passion grew.

"God, Dylan... keep doing that. It feels wonderful," she said and moaned.

Dylan bent down and wrapped his lips around her right nipple. He sucked and tugged at it as his heavy balls slapped against her and his shaft moved deeper. Her breasts began to shake as he pumped harder into her tight pussy and lowered himself down, resting his weight on her.

"Fuck me, Dylan... harder. Fill me with your hard cock," Andrea said. She reached down and began rubbing her clit hard, moving her hand away from it briefly to hold his full balls as his shaft moved inside her, hitting bottom, then almost back out completely before he buried it in her again.

"God, Andrea... this is so perfect," he moaned and kissed her pink cheek.

Andrea pressed down on her throbbing clit and looked up into his narrowed eyes. The passion in them excited her and she tugged at his hair, pulling his mouth to hers. Now they were locked together in two places and neither ever wanted their union to end.

Dylan held Andrea's head gently in his hand as he sucked on her lower lip. The feeling of her squeezing his cock inside her was bringing him closer. His breathing was rapid and his face felt hot.

"Oh god, Andrea..." he cried out when he knew he couldn't hold out any longer.

"Cum on me... mark your new territory, Dylan... claim me," she moaned.

Dylan pulled his cock from her tight pussy and began stroking. Seconds later he watched as he painted her breasts and chin with his thick cum. She moaned and her tongue darted out. Dylan's moans grew louder as another stream of jism shot from his twitching shaft and sprayed across her flushed cheek. It slowly ran down towards her jaw and she wiped it from her and licked it from her finger. Then she reached for his cock and slid her lips over it, tasting their mingled juices until she felt him begin to soften. She licked her lips and smiled at him as he collapsed on the bed to her right.

Andrea turned on to her side to face Dylan. She could feel his thick cum on her face and neck and she loved knowing that a part of him was still on her. She kissed his cheek, running her hand down his chest.

"Thank-you," she said in a hushed voice.

"Don't thank me," he told her. "I've wanted this for so long, Andrea. And it was wonderful." He slid his fingers around to the nape of her neck and kissed her softly.

"I meant thank-you for showing me what it feels like to be made love to," she said.

Dylan smiled. "Well, they don't call it making love for nothing," he said and let out a faint laugh. "It's how I feel, Andrea."

"Me too." She slid closer and rested her head on his shoulder as her fingers traced along the trail of hair leading down to his cock.

"I need to thank you too," he told her.

"For what?" she asked.

"For showing me how to stop courting loneliness," he said. "From now on I hope to be courting you instead -- if it's what you want."

"Dylan, you know it's what I want -- what I've needed for so long," Andrea said.

"Finally, not only are my heart and head in sync, but we are too," he told her.

The sun was getting low in the sky as Dylan and Andrea lay together in bed. Their eyes were focused on each other, but their hearts and minds were fixed on their future together.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers
12