Courting Lucy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking mercy on me, Jake dipped his head between my legs, and I sighed with relief.

Jake has had a lot of years to learn my body, and he knows exactly what it likes. He started with slow, feather-light circles around my clit, not quite touching it, but letting me feel just a little bit of pressure, letting it begin to build. Then soft little swoops of his tongue across me, still skirting around that sensitive nub, just barely grazing it, making me shiver every time. Slowly his touch became just a little firmer, and I could feel it building, my clit now throbbing and engorged. As he moved lower, tasting how wet I was, how wet I'd been all night, I felt the tickle of his beard and groaned with pleasure.

Jake never rushed this part, putting me through my paces, drawing me slowly, inexorably toward orgasm. His tongue on my clit, his fingers inside me, gently at first and then firmer, reaching in that irresistible curve to press against the soft place inside me. He knew exactly where, knew by heart. I felt it then, like a train moving up a steep hill, rising, rising, until he arced his fingers and sucked on my clit and I was over the precipice, my orgasm washing over me, wave after wave.

"Oh, baby, get up here," I breathed, and then I was on top of him, sliding his cock deep inside me.

"I can still feel you quivering."

"I bet you can. That was good." Hands on the headboard, I rode him, taking it slowly at first, just enjoying the feel of him. "What about you? What did you think about tonight?"

"I was right, wasn't I? That was definitely a date."

"I know. It was completely in the air between us. I'm glad you paid."

"Of course I paid."

"That's what I want," I told him, arching up in a long stroke till he was almost all the way out of me. "I mean, the thought of us with a woman is hot, but I don't want just a hookup. I like the seduction, the back-and-forth. I want to take her out again."

"Fuck, yes." He gripped my hips then, pulling me down strong and fast, finding the rhythm he liked and rocking me hard against him. After a minute I rolled so that he was on top of me and wrapped my legs around his waist, my hips rising to meet each thrust.

"Did you see she kissed me, as we were saying goodbye?"

"I want to watch her kiss you much more than that," Jake said, fucking me harder as he spoke.

"Mmm-hm. And maybe our mouths would be on her nipples, and I'd be rolling my finger over her clit, and you'd have two fingers inside her. I want us to make her come together."

Spurred on by the imagine, Jake drove into me until I felt like I almost couldn't contain him, and it was all I could do to hold on, digging my nails tight into his shoulder. I didn't need to be careful; I knew he loved the marks.

"Do you really want it, lover?" he murmured, his voice gentle even as he threatened to rip me apart. "You don't have to. Are you really sure?"

I thought about it for a minute, and I was scared, I couldn't hide that, but oh sweet God I wanted this. Wanted her. I buried my face in Jake's shoulder, holding tight as he came hard inside me.

"Yes," I said. "Oh yes, yes, yes."

12