Courtney

Story Info
Earth Day activist learns a lesson.
2.4k words
3.69
64.7k
14
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyoD_S
WyoD_S
120 Followers

I was worried that the protests today were going to be worse than in previous years. Environmentalist freaks had invented Earth day several years ago, and their venom had seemed to get worse with each passing year. The tree-hugging bunny-fucking enviro-freaks seemed to come out of the woodwork in greater numbers with each passing year. Maybe it was something in the water. I sure would like to know how it is that otherwise intelligent people could fall for the blatant lies and get their collective panties in such a knot over such ridiculous rhetoric.

I am a logger. Yes, one of those evil people who rape the environment for nothing but personal gain, with no regard to what I am doing to precious Mother Earth. Ok, I almost gagged writing that sentence. Guess what, trees grow back! Not only that, there are more trees in the United States now than there were a hundred years ago. This is a fact straight from the United States Forest Service, but I digress.

For the last few years, one of the favorite things for the enviro-freaks to do was to come out to the work sites and chain themselves to the equipment so we could not work. That was easy enough to deal with; we got a cutting torch, removed the chains, and went to work. One of the first ways they protested was to drive spikes into the logs, so the saws in the mills would be damaged when the logs were cut into lumber. I suppose it's just too bad that quite a few people who worked in the mills were killed when the spikes turned into deadly projectiles. The fucking idiots that drove the spikes rejoiced in the streets when a death was announced. They should be lined up and shot.

This year, I heard that their plan of action would be to chain themselves to the logs that have already been cut so we can't skid them to the road and load the trucks. The cutting torch would work just fine again, I thought.

Around here, the leader of the morons is a woman named Courtney. She is your typical granola eating, flip-flop wearing, dope smoking sixties throwback. The thing is, she is in her early twenties. How and why she moved so quickly to the top of the movement, I've never been able to figure out. The fact that she is gorgeous probably has something to do with it. I know she enjoys living in her house, despite it being made of wood. Since she is relatively odor free, I imagine she wipes her ass with toilet paper, another wood product. I won't even get into all the paper she uses to mail her babbling diatribes to the uninformed masses who worship her, yes, another wood product. Hypocrisy is the name of the game.

The morning of earth day dawned warm and clear, a good day to work. We drove to the worksite, careful to watch the road for tire spikes. After cautiously checking out the machinery, we were ready to go to work. The freaks that protest what we do, do not have a problem destroying another's property in the pursuit of their goal, causing us untold sums in repairs and lost production.

During the inspection of the worksite, we found Courtney. She had secured herself to a log about two hundred feet off the road, right where we needed to work that day. After some discussion, the crew that day decided they were sick of dealing with her shit; they wanted to leave her there for the day. I was of the same mindset, if she wanted to bake in the sun all day long and give us a day off, it was fine by me.

The crew climbed back into their trucks and headed for home while I worked my way up the slope to Courtney. When I got to where she was, I gazed down at her laying there bound to the log, suddenly having other thoughts. She was an attractive young lady, with long brunette hair and a slim, athletic figure. She was wearing a small halter-top, very short tight shorts, and had bare feet.

"What are you doing here?" I asked when she noticed me standing there.

"Stopping you from raping the forest," She replied, "Where is the crew going?"

"They are taking the day off, because of you we are going to lose a lot of money." I said angrily.

"I'm going to get away with stopping your work?" she asked, surprised.

"For now, but I have other work for you." I said, grinning evilly as I walked closer to her.

I suddenly reached down, grasped the front of her halter-top and ripped it from her body, exposing her firm, medium sized breasts to my eyes.

"What do you think you're doing!" She screamed as she tried to cover herself.

"I'm doing what I want, that's what!"

"You can't do this!"

"Oh, but I can, and I will. You see, you're bound here with no way to escape. I know you don't have the key to unlock those chains with you. There isn't anyone for miles around. You are such an arrogant little bitch that you think you can come out here all alone and do whatever you want, well, it's about time you found out you can't!" I growled at her as I stood there admiring her exposed flesh and vulnerable position.

She tried to kick and punch me, squirming against her own bondage to try to get away. I easily overpowered her attempts to stop me, grabbed her by the hair and pulling her head back as I moved behind her.

"I could easily snap your neck you little cunt! If you don't want to get hurt, stay still and take what you've got coming!"

She was screaming, yelling, and still fighting as I reached down and ripped her little shorts off in one quick motion, revealing her choice not to wear panties that day. I quickly spun her around by her hair and landed a fast, hard slap to her face. She burst into tears as the contact registered in her mind. Before she was able to recover, I slapped her again, even harder than the first time.

"Stop, you fucking animal!" She screamed.

"Not a chance, I'm going to do what I want and you're going to take it. If you fight, you'll only get hurt worse than what I already have in mind. If you try to bite me, I'll break your fucking jaw. If you try to hit me again, I'll break your arms. If you kick, your knees are history. Got it?" I said menacingly.

The look on her face was one of surprise, fear, and uncertainty. I gave her a minute to process what I had just said, then asked her again if she understood. She slowly nodded her assent, knowing her situation was hopeless. I finally felt her relax and stop fighting.

I stepped back and admired her naked, bound form. Her belly was trim with not an extra ounce of fat to be seen. Her legs were long and muscular. At the junction of her thighs, her pussy was shaved bare.

I tightened my grip in her hair and forcefully turned her around so she was facing away from me and bent her over the log where she was chained. I was most pleased at the sight before me. Her ass was deliciously round and full, yet still firm. I kicked her legs apart and gazed at her sweet ass and naked wet pussy for a moment, enjoying the view.

I let go of her, telling her to stay right where she was, that she had better not move a muscle. I took a few steps back and broke a small branch from a fallen tree behind me. I removed all the smaller shoots from it and cut it to the proper length with my pocketknife.

I stepped up behind and slightly to the side of her. She had her eyes closed and had not seen what I was doing, so she had no idea of what was coming. I pulled back my arm, brought it back down, and struck her ass hard with the switch. She did not register the whooshing sound of the switch moving through the air, but she sure felt the impact. Her scream could have awoken the dead. She tried to stand up and move away to protect herself, but I grabbed her and forced her back into position. I told her she had better not move again or it would be even worse.

I pulled back my arm and laid a series of stripes across her ass and the back of her legs with the switch repeatedly, each time evoking a guttural scream. All the time I was whipping her I berated her for her actions over the last several years. I told her that this was the beginning of her punishment for her activities. I told her that for the next several weeks she would have a reminder of what she had done, as these wounds were healing.

I carefully laid stripes a half inch apart from the top of her ass to just above her knees. When the ladder of welts was complete I pulled her to her feet, turned her around and told her to put her hands on top of her head. She obeyed almost immediately, which was a surprise. I proceeded to switch the front of her, from the top of her breasts down to her knees. I showed little mercy as I deliberately marked her, cutting her skin in several places. I kept at it until her front was as covered by marks as her rear. By this time she could barely stand, her face was glazed in pure agony, and she did not have the energy to cry any longer.

I turned her around again and leaned her over the log with her ass sticking high in the air. I kicked her legs apart before stepping back and removing my clothes, finally releasing my engorged cock. I could hardly wait to feel myself deep inside her sweet pussy.

I stepped up behind her and guided my cock into her pussy, forcing myself as deep as possible in one long, hard stroke. I was surprised and pleased that she was soaking wet, on some level the little bitch got off on being whipped. She let out a scream as she felt me sliding into her without warning. I fucked her fast, with long hard strokes, burying myself deep in her pussy each time.

Each time I thrust into her, she let out a cry of pain as my body came into contact with the welts on her ass and the back of her legs, then a moan of ecstasy as I withdrew. It did not take long for me to feel the beginnings of my climax. Not wanting to finish too soon, I pulled out of her and stepped back.

I pulled my belt out of my jeans, doubled it over, and worked her over again, laying welts on top of welts. I strapped her all across her back, her ass, and the backs of her legs. I moved lower and covered her calves with stinging marks. When I was just about to lay the belt down and go back to fucking her, she collapsed. Her body went completely limp, falling over the log in a heap. I stepped back and watched her for a few minutes, giving myself a break as I enjoyed the view.

I sat for a few minutes catching my breath, waiting for her to come around. She woke up after a few minutes, moaning in pain.

I ordered her back to the position she was in before she passed out, smacking her with the belt to make sure she obeyed quickly. I stepped behind her, spread her cheeks, and spit on the pink, wrinkled opening of her ass. Watching her squirm and listening to her protests had me hard again in moments.

I grabbed my cock, and moved forward slightly to aim it at her tight anal opening. I spit again for a little more lubrication before I forcefully buried my raging cock in her incredibly tight ass. Her scream was ear splitting as she felt me enter her. I grabbed her hips tight to keep her from pulling away as I fucked her ass hard and fast. It did not take me long to feel the beginnings of my climax again, and this time I didn't hold back. I got more demanding with my strokes, relishing the feel of her tight ass around my cock.

After a few minutes I couldn't hold back any longer and pulled out of her ass, spun her around, and painted her face with my cum. Her tongue snaked out of her open mouth, trying to catch as much as she could as spurt after spurt shot out of my cock. I stumbled back a few steps and sat heavily on a log after I was spent, breathing hard.

I took a few minutes to catch my breath before gathering my clothes and getting dressed. Courtney was curled up in a ball on the forest floor, stunned and in shock over what had just happened. She looked quite the mess. She was covered front and back with dark welts, there were streaks of blood dried on her skin from where I had cut her, and her face and hair were matted with my drying cum.

After dressing, I told Courtney to think hard about what had happened today. I told her that if she did not want this to happen again, she would be a good little girl and not give me any more problems. I could not decipher her mumbled reply as I walked away.

I left her there on the forest floor, still chained to the log, and made my way back to town. I joined my co-workers at the local watering hole and enjoyed a few drinks, before heading back to the yard to lock up and take care of the day's paperwork.

Later that evening, I carefully climbed into bed and slid up behind my wife, kissing her softly on the back of her neck.

"Thank you for a wonderful Earth Day, Master." mumbled Courtney as she drifted off to sleep.

WyoD_S
WyoD_S
120 Followers