Courtney: Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wild Bill
Wild Bill
13 Followers

And beneath the water, I felt my balls beginning to tighten.

Susan reacted by hiking her other leg up over Courtney's shoulders, burying Courtney's face between her thighs. Her hands grasped the hair on the back of Courtney's head and pulled her face tight against her mound. Susan's eyes then met mine…a twisted, complex look on her face…a grimace of ecstasy…then her eyes closed…and her head rolled back…her body arched…her enormous tits squeezed out and up between her arms…her thighs tightened against Courtney's ears…and her body bucked fiercely…once…then again…then yet again.

Susan's body soon relaxed…just an occasional quiver as Courtney lapped at the juices that had flowed.

The entire spectacle had thrown me into a state of disbelief. I sat quietly…frozen in time…not even stroking anymore – just staring wide-eyed with my rigid shaft in hand. The only sounds were of Susan catching her breath and the jets of the hot tub.

Susan's thighs dropped from Courtney's shoulders, legs splashing into the bubbling water. Courtney stood, still staring at Susan, licking her lips. Then Courtney turned to face me. Her exquisite body shimmered in the light from the hot tub…her wet hair draped across her shoulders…tiny droplets of water covering her delicate facial features…her sweet emerald eyes sparkling with exhilaration…her lovely breasts rising and falling with her hurried breath…her nipples swollen with excitement. She stepped before me as that devilish grin crossed her soft pink lips. Reaching below the water, she grabbed either side of my boxers and yanked them down and off – tossing them onto the deck.

As if on queue, Susan slipped back into the tub, gliding through the water, and stood behind Courtney. Susan's hands appeared at Courtney's hips as she slipped her thumbs under the elastic waistband and peeled Courtney's panties down. Beneath the water, Courtney stepped from them as they floated off with the current of the jets. Susan's hands returned to Courtney's waist, then deliberately slid forward and up until they cupped Courtney's firm young tits…gently squeezing…pinching the stiff nips.

Courtney's eyes never left mine, and she now moved closer to me…straddling my lap…kneeling on the seat I was perched on. Her expert fingers wrapped around my cock and guided it between her open thighs until the head nestled into the warm confines of her pussy lips, then slowly lowered herself…impaling her youthful body upon my swollen sword…my hands grasping her firm little ass.

Susan moved to our side, one knee resting on the seat. She draped her arms across our shoulders bringing her epic melons to brush against our cheeks. Courtney turned her head slightly as her tongue darted out and flicked at the immense nipple before her.

Realizing Courtney's inhibitions had completely vanished, I pulled one hand from its tight grip on her ass and wrapped it around Susan's waist. I turned my head and literally mashed my face into the huge breast…taking the nipple gently between my teeth.

Courtney began to ride up and down…her tight little twat swallowing my cock…her inner walls gripping and releasing with each stroke.

I lowered my hand from Susan's waist…down across her perfectly rounded little ass…fingers traipsing across her crack…until my hand was cupped between her slightly parted thighs. My middle finger stroked length-wise across her engorged slit…the tip brushing and pressing against her clit.

I felt Courtney's body begin to quiver, and I was doing everything in my power to keep from exploding myself. I pulled my mouth from Susan's tit and locked eyes with Courtney as she continued her up and down ride. A few more strokes and I felt her pussy begin to tighten around me…her fingers digging into my shoulders…her eyes closed and her head dropped back.

Susan was rocking against my hand…tits swaying and slapping against the side of my face…her grunts and moans a sure sign of her enjoyment.

My balls tightened…my brain began to spin…and I exploded with violent conviction.

* * * * *

I was the first to wake the next morning. I lay between the cool sheets with my precious Courtney curled up in my arm on one side, leg draped across mine, her hand resting on my stomach. Susan slept soundly, curled up in my arm on my other side. The sun beamed through the partially closed blinds…the distant screams of Blue Jays announcing a new morning…ahhhhh – another day in paradise.

Soon the girls, too, began to stir. Sleepy smiles and quick good-morning pecks were shared.

Susan rolled out of bed first, and Courtney and I watched as her voluptuous naked body staggered into the bathroom. She emerged moments later already dressed in shorts, but offered one last good look at her magnificent chest before slipping a shirt over her head and heading out into the livingroom.

Courtney rolled tighter against me and we shared a long, loving kiss. Her naked breasts pressing against my side and her soft curly mound tickling my hip caused my little soldier to stir once again. She squeezed it gently, giggling a bit. "Glad to see you still have some energy for the rest of the weekend!"

We got dressed and came out of the bedroom just as Susan finished packing up her bag. "I guess I better get going," she said, sounding somewhat disappointed. Courtney and I walked her out onto the front porch, dished out one big group hug, and watched as she took off up the steps towards her car. She threw her bag into the back seat, looked back at us one last time, and with a friendly wave yelled, "See you soon Courtney – Happy Birthday Bill!"

I wasn't quite fully awake yet and my mind just drifted aimlessly as we watched her car disappear down the hill. Then it hit me. "Hey! What did she mean by 'see you soon Courtney' and how did she know it was my birthday?"

Courtney's delicate little face turned upwards to face mine. She stood on her toes and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Hope you had a good birthday!" A quick wink and that devilish grin said it all.

Wild Bill
Wild Bill
13 Followers
12