Courtney Meets Her Match

Story Info
A proud, gorgeous woman submits to her boyfriend's boss.
3.9k words
4.53
46.6k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heg91
heg91
40 Followers

Okay, disclaimer. This story is ree-aally not for someone looking for a quick wank. If that's not for you, I totally understand.

If you're not sure, I think it's worth exploring.

Compare how turned on you get by vaguely suggestive actions of the male or female lead in a movie or TV show versus overtly lascivious behavior in a porno. Some of that might be because the movie star is hotter, but most of it is because you've developed a connection with the character.

This is only the first chapter, and I've used a lot of it to set the story up. There are some good bits at the end, but I encourage you not to skip ahead.

I really do appreciate feedback, so please get in touch. I might use some of it for my next story.

*****

Courtney stood at the full-length mirror, hands sliding absentmindedly over her slinky violet dress. She gazed at her reflection critically for a full minute before a smile spread across her lips.

She walked to the closet and pulled out her favorite pair of heels. She always left them at Conrad's place. She'd only bought them for his office parties anyway. Opportunities to wear a $600 pair of Walter Steigers were few and far between when you were a college professor, even if you were considered a leading expert on sustainable engineering.

A beige sofa lay facing the bathroom at the foot of the king-sized bed. She sat down and was about to slip her shoes on when Conrad emerged from the shower, wrapped in a thick white towel. She looked up at him and grinned.

Conrad was the kind of man every little girl dreams of marrying. He was tall and muscular, with sharp features and short, dirty blonde hair. He was a successful manager at one of the most promising tech companies in Silicon Valley, and he absolutely adored her.

Courtney slid her feet into her black heels and glided over to him. He looked up at her, eyes widening as he took in her outfit, hair and immaculately done makeup.

"Wow! You look ama..."

She wrapped her arms around his neck, slid her fingers through his hair and kissed him deeply on the lips. Almost at once, she felt his breath quicken. He clumsily wiped his hands on the towel around his waist and eagerly drew her closer.

When she eventually pulled away, his eyes remained closed for a few seconds. Her grin returned. She loved that she still had this effect on him after almost two years together.

"You'd better hurry up and put some clothes on, mister," she said, "we're going to be late."

"Just as soon as I regain feeling in my limbs. They've all experienced a sudden drop in blood flow."

Courtney laughed. "It's amazing that men ruled the world for as long as they did. It can't possibly have taken millennia for women to realize just how easy all of you really are."

Conrad took a step back and admired his stunning girlfriend. "I'm pretty sure they didn't look like THAT in the middle ages..."

"Down boy! I've spent too long fixing my hair." She waved her hand towards the bed. "Oh, and I selected the perfect outfit for you, too."

"I'm perfectly capable of choosing my own clothes, you know!"

She kissed his neck and he groaned softly. "Hah! I barely trust you to get your pants on right now." She tilted her head up and ran her tongue across his earlobe. He let out a faint whimper. "Don't worry, I won't let anyone at work know how whipped you really are."

He laughed and set about pulling on the clothes she'd laid on his bed.

Conrad and Courtney had one of those charmed lives you only see in poorly written soap operas, except without any of the drama or sexual intrigue. They were extraordinarily compatible. He loved her to death and the sex was phenomenal.

He was often the one who initiated things, but she usually took control once they'd begun. Conrad had always liked strong, passionate women, and was only too happy to let her dictate what happened in the bedroom.

Things never got too crazy, but they preferred it that way. The most adventurous thing in their closet was a furry pair of handcuffs, a gag-gift from a friend of Courtney's.

Forty-five minutes later, they were walking into the conference hall at Versitec headquarters. The room mainly served as a space for charity events organized by the company founder - Ishan Bansal, Conrad's boss' boss and one of the wealthiest men alive.

His company had revolutionized drone technology and wireless power, breaking into the market by building the first UAV that could remain airborne for weeks through remote charging from solar energy transmission towers (another of his inventions).

Courtney looked around as they entered. She'd always been fascinated with Ishan. Everyone who'd ever met him was, really. At twenty-eight, he was the world's youngest, self-made billionaire, but it wasn't his money or influence that stuck with the people who spent more than a few minutes in his presence.

His mother once said in an interview that, since he was twelve, he could silence a crowded theatre by shuffling his feet.

Courtney knew exactly what she meant. People always wanted to hear what Ishan had to say. Every movement he made seemed to attract every eye in the room.

A quick look around told her that Ishan hadn't arrived yet. Courtney let out a small sigh of disappointment, which Conrad didn't miss. He smiled down at her.

"Don't worry, I'm sure your idol will be joining us soon." He said.

"Shut up! I was looking for the champagne."

He grinned. "Well, the sparkling wine sort of champagne is about three feet to your left. The other kind is probably working on some new prototype in his office."

She elbowed him in the stomach hard and he doubled over, but she was pretty sure it was brought on more by laughter than pain.

She'd never understood why he wasn't more insecure about her interest in Ishan. Initially, she'd assumed it was because guys like Conrad didn't get jealous. If you showed most women a picture of the two men standing next to each other and asked them to choose who they'd rather go out with, most would probably pick Conrad (provided they hadn't read a newspaper in the last three years).

Not that Ishan wasn't good looking - quite the reverse. He was around 5'10", on the tall side for an Indian, but at least five inches shorter than Conrad. His frame was lean and athletic, but definitely not muscular. His angular face sported a strong jaw, prominent cheekbones and slightly sunken eyes. His voice was deep, but quiet and unassuming.

But none of that explained why nearly every woman in the room was mimicking Courtney's scan at regular intervals.

There was just something about him. His wiry frame looked imposing even when it was leaning casually against a wall. His dark eyes had a way of making you feel as if you had his full attention, but like you never quite deserved it. And when he spoke, well... everyone shut up.

More recently, she'd wondered if Conrad's lack of concern might be because he thought she didn't have a shot with him anyway. It was true - on the rare occasions that Ishan's dates became public, they were usually talented movie stars or brilliant scientists that looked like swimsuit models. But there weren't many people on the planet that could look down on her intellectually, and in this room of gorgeous waitresses and supermodel trophy wives, no one was on the receiving end of more furtive glances from nervous engineers than she was.

On her last visit to Conrad's office, one of them had told her breathlessly that she looked like Cylon No. 6 from Battlestar Galactica, before scurrying quickly away. She'd been offended until she looked the character up after she'd gotten home.

Twenty minutes later, Courtney noticed the voices in the hall dim as a few heads turned toward the entrance. She spun around. Ishan had just walked through the large oak doors, his arms aloft and a big grin splitting his attractive face.

"I'm sorry I'm late, everyone, but I'm afraid the delay was unavoidable. You see, I really didn't want to be here." The crowd tittered.

He continued, "I kid. You all know what this event is for. Our 'Free Internet For All' campaign has done some amazing work in the developing world. In two years, I believe every man, woman and child, regardless of the circumstances of their birth, will have access to the greatest source of human knowledge ever compiled. And, as we all know, scientia potentia est!"

Everyone applauded, and Ishan smiled more widely. "We're auctioning a whole bunch of crap I can guarantee you'll never use, but bid generously and support this amazing cause."

He fell silent and accepted the glass of champagne offered him by a passing waiter.

Courtney had sidled toward him during his speech. Conrad had been mid-conversation with a colleague about a delayed shipment when Ishan walked in, and she was happy for an excuse to get away.

She saw Ishan raise a hand to silence an executive who'd just walked over and smile at the man who had handed him his champagne. "Hey, Trevor! Glad the service sent you again. How did your concert go?"

The unfortunate server, so shocked that Ishan remembered his name, nearly dropped his tray of drinks.

"Erm, it was alright, Sir. It was small. Only about fifty people."

He shot a nervous glance at the throng of well-dressed men and women waiting to speak to Ishan and made to back away, but Ishan seemed keen to hear more. Ignoring the crowd completely, he lifted the tray out of Trevor's hand and placed it on a nearby table.

Courtney couldn't hear the rest of their conversation, but she was struck by how the waiter's stance seemed to relax within seconds and he even stopped glancing at Versitec's CMO, now practically breathing down Ishan's neck.

It was a full five minutes before the waiter picked up his tray once more and headed off to get fresh drinks.

Ishan turned to face his employees and investors. As he went down the line, greeting them and listening keenly to what they had to say, she noticed that the reactions he inspired varied greatly.

Some, like the waiter, went from nervous to being completely at ease, while others had visible beads of sweat forming on their brows the longer they spoke to him.

She'd always been amazed by how many versions of the man there truly were. You never knew if you were going to get the intimidatingly brilliant scientist, the legendary businessman, the acclaimed public speaker or the goofy dork.

Just then, he spotted her and smiled broadly. She felt her heart rate quicken as he strode towards her.

"Courtney! It's great to see you!" Before she could open her mouth, he had embraced her warmly. With her heels on, they were roughly the same height and she felt his five-o-clock shadow scratch her cheek.

"Where's that overgrown child you usually have wrapped around your little finger?" He asked.

She laughed nervously. "Hi, Ishan." She waved her hand over her shoulder. "He's in the corner with Alvin, working for you. As usual..."

"Well..." he said, smiling, "I figure anyone who lives with him must need a break from hearing about football, so I try and keep him as busy as I possibly can after the season starts. Think of it as an early Christmas present."

She laughed. "I definitely appreciate it."

She realized her hand was still resting on his torso. She removed it quickly and blushed, staring at the floor. She hated how awkward she felt around him. Her entire life she'd been used to making other people feel nervous.

"Sorry," she muttered before glancing up.

Ishan was smiling at her. It might have been a kind smile, but his eyes held a little too much understanding for her liking. She felt her knees grow weak as she met them. A feeling that wasn't helped when he grasped the hand she'd just pulled away.

"Don't be! I thought you were about to ask me to dance."

She laughed and relaxed slightly. Damn, he really did play people like violins. "There's no music, Ishan."

"A pity." He looked around the room. "How is it that a boy can grow up to achieve everything he ever dreamed of - sit calmly in rooms with kings and presidents, but still feel his heart skip a beat every time a pretty girl asks him to dance?"

He glanced back at her, black eyes meeting green once again, and smiled.

"Or, in this case, when he mistakenly assumes it..." He squeezed her hand gently and gave her a kiss on the cheek before letting go.

She couldn't believe how excited she got at this casual exchange. She barely heard him as he apologized for having to greet the other guests and turned away.

Courtney stood rooted to the spot, feeling a wetness spread across her panties. This was ridiculous! She was never this easy! She wasn't even certain that counted as flirting! She felt a hand on her back and turned to see Conrad.

"So, did you manage to get his autograph?"

She smiled weakly. "Wanna get hit again?"

He kissed her. Deeply - as if trying to claim her again. Several onlookers chuckled. One even wolf whistled (the champagne had been flowing for a while by now).

She closed her eyes and tried to let herself get caught up in the kiss, but she couldn't stop some part of her mind wishing she were pressed against another chest.

An hour later, just as the festivities were in full swing, she saw Ishan slip through one of the many exits that lined the eastern wall. She continued watching the space for about five minutes.

When he didn't reappear, she whispered something to Conrad about needing the ladies room. Having absolutely no clue what she planned on doing, she made her way through the noisy crowd and slipped out after Ishan.

Heart racing, she walked quickly down the large hallway, pressing her ear against every door until she heard the sound of shuffling parchment. Before she could stop herself, she turned the handle and pushed.

Heart pounding, she stepped into the dimly lit room. Ishan sat at a workbench, peering over what looked like schematics for a new drone.

He looked up as she entered, but didn't seem at all surprised by her appearance. He stood up slowly and Courtney made to back out the door. He raised a hand and she froze. She was struck once again by the change in his demeanor. But this wasn't the businessman or the inventor, and it certainly wasn't the dork.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled, "I was looking for the bathroom."

He was walking toward her, his dark eyes blazing as he studied her.

"No," he said simply, "you weren't." He spoke in the same calm voice he'd used at the party.

He stopped less than a foot away from her.

"Tell me why you're here," he said.

"I really was looking for..." but her voice faltered at the look on his face. His right hand reached for the door handle.

"The bathrooms are on the opposite side of the conference hall. Would you like me to point you in the right direction?" He asked. She didn't move. "Or would you like me to close this door?"

Courtney nodded, shaking slightly.

He shook his head and moved a little closer. "I'm afraid I'm a big fan of oral consent, Courtney," he whispered in her ear.

She shuddered. She'd never even considered cheating on Conrad in all the time they'd been together. No one in their right mind would. He was perfect. But this wasn't even a choice.

"Please close the door," she said, her voice trembling.

He swung the door shut, placed a hand on her shoulder and pushed her backwards until she was pressed against the cold wood.

"How about I ask again. Why did you follow me?"

"Because I want..." she began. "I want..."

He had slid his fingers over her neck and through her blonde hair. She shut her eyes and her voice caught in her throat. But his fingers closed suddenly, grasping her hair tightly and jerking her eyes open.

"What do you want?" He said more forcefully.

"You," she breathed, feeling herself get wet as she admitted it, "holy shit, I want you, Ishan."

For the first time since she'd entered the room, he smiled.

"I'm not sure we'd be compatible. From what I've seen with Conrad, you like being in control, and you'd have to give that up completely to interest me."

"I'll do anything you want me to. Please!" she moaned.

She couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth. She'd always been a feminist. She'd looked down on women that let their boyfriends walk all over them, yet here she was begging for sex from a man she barely knew.

Ishan laughed. "Well, that's a promising start."

But he didn't move any closer, and she knew instinctively that she wasn't supposed to either. He let go of her hair and took a step back.

She failed to repress a slight groan of disappointment.

He chuckled.

"I guess you might have a touch of the submissive in you after all. Take your dress off." His voice was still infuriatingly calm.

She pulled her dress hurriedly over her shoulders.

"My, my, aren't you eager? Untie your hair and step out of those lovely heels." She did as he asked.

His hands returned to her neck. She tilted her face up eagerly, thinking he was finally going to kiss her, but he simply undid the clasp of her necklace and placed it on a shelf near the door.

She stood in front of him, completely naked, trembling. He continued to gaze at her.

Finally, when she couldn't take it any more, she took a hurried step forward.

"No" he said warningly. She moaned in frustration and an image of Conrad making the same sound earlier that evening flashed through her mind.

A pang of guilt washed over her, quickly replaced by a wave of humiliation. At least Conrad had been having his neck kissed. Ishan wasn't even touching her. God, she'd never felt so pathetic!

He pointed to the ground.

It took a moment for her to understand what he meant. When she did, she was amazed to find herself eager to comply. For the first time in her life, Courtney sank to her knees in front of a man, a fully clothed man at that.

"Crawl towards me."

Setting aside the last vestiges of her pride, she did as she was told. Moving forward on her hands an knees until...

"Stop."

Again Courtney obeyed, leaning back onto her heels and gazing up at him imploringly. She felt ridiculous - like a dog, unsure if it had displeased its master; but she could feel the juices beginning to flow down her thighs now. She knew she'd never been more aroused in her entire life.

He moved his leg forward until she felt the soft material of his trousers brush against her pussy. She gasped. He moved it further until she felt his shin press against her clit. She let out an audible moan and tried to rub herself against his leg.

"Stay still."

She stopped dead and the feeling of humiliation deepened. Even dogs could be trained not to hump anything in front of them!

"Tell me again why you came here." He said.

"I told you. I wanted you. I wanted to fuck you."

He laughed derisively. "Nahuh."

"I wanted you to fuck me?" She tried.

"Warmer, but still not quite there."

She paused. She knew what he wanted to hear, but she couldn't possibly say it, could she? He tilted his foot upward. The toe of his shoe brushed against the crack of her ass and the words came tumbling out before she could stop herself.

"For you to use me. I followed you so you could do whatever you want with me."

"There you go." He smiled and pressed his shin more firmly against her pussy, moving it slowly up and down.

She moaned loudly again, but he slid two fingers into her mouth and pressed her jaw closed with his thumb. She had assumed this rubbing was a temporary reward, but he didn't stop.

He tilted her head so she was looking up at him and nodded. She understood at once and began humping his leg in earnest.

She wanted to close her eyes. She didn't want to see the look on his face as she debased herself on the measly crumb he'd offered her, but she was terrified he'd take his foot away if she did. And at this moment, his shin was all she wanted in the whole world. All she felt she deserved!

heg91
heg91
40 Followers
12