Courtney Texts a Stranger Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writergeek
writergeek
105 Followers

Courtney spoke up. "Any friend of Lauren's is a friend of mine. And you didn't ruin a thing! I was just glad to see Lauren. I'm sorry that we couldn't have done more to cheer you up!" Courtney was genuinely concerned for Michelle. She was as sweet and friendly as Lauren and obviously didn't deserve the heartache that befell her. Lauren hugged Michelle tightly.

"Aw you both are very sweet. Thank you for trying to cheer me up. Just being here helped a bit. Courtney, may I use your restroom? I'd like to look like I've not been crying for hours."

"Sure. Head upstairs, and it's the second room on the left." Courtney smiled and tried to be a pleasant host.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." Michelle walked away to head upstairs. Lauren got up and sat next to Courtney on the sofa and leaned in to kiss her deeply. "I've been wanting to do that all night," Lauren told Courtney as she broke the kiss.

Courtney sighed happily. She reached her hand around Lauren's head and grabbed it. "Then why did you stop," she playfully asked Lauren before kissing the brunette deeply and sliding her tongue deep in her mouth. She felt Lauren's tongue meet hers and ran her hands around Lauren's butt, loving how she felt pressed against her. Lauren pressed back into Courtney, her fingers caressing Courtney's face as the kiss deepened.

Their makeout session was getting heavier by the moment. Courtney felt Lauren's fingers run along the edge of her skirt, and the feeling brought pleasurable chills throughout her body. Courtney slid her lips around Lauren's tongue as she grabbed Lauren's curvy ass harder. Lauren gasped into Courtney's mouth and let her hands roam everywhere. They were quickly becoming entangled on the couch, both women full of lust for each other.

Both women were so into their moment of passion that they forgot Michelle was upstairs in the bathroom. She had finished wiping away her makeup that was blemished from her tears, applied some fresh blush and lipstick, and descended the stairs. As she inched closer to the living room, she heard soft noises emanating from the room. To her, it sounded like moaning muffled by heavy breathing. She looked around the corner and gasped. "Oh god," she thought to herself. Courtney and Lauren were in a tight embrace, furiously tonguing each other's mouths, and letting their hands explore each other's bodies. Their eyes were closed and they were obviously in a deep moment of passion.

Michelle did not want to be rude and interrupt them. But as she backed away to head towards the kitchen, she thought of the times where Lauren had been intimate with her. Gone now were the thoughts of her soon-to-be former husband. Her mind flooded with images of Lauren and the incredible lovemaking they had on their recent trip to the beach. She peeked back around the corner and bit her lower lip. Courtney had pulled Lauren's top off over head. She was running her hands over Lauren's chest. Michelle watched as Courtney's hands slid the bra straps off of the brunette and pulled it down to reveal Lauren's big breasts.

Michelle gasped. Her angle gave her an incredible view of the two women, and especially, Lauren's breasts. She felt her own nipples harden as she watched Lauren throw her head back and Courtney lean in to lick the brunette's protruding nipples. The unmistakable sound of Lauren's moans drove Michelle wild. Courtney was running her tongue over both of Lauren's nipples, sucking and nibbling on them. Michelle gasped again and gently squeezed her thighs together, well aware that watching the two women was making her extremely wet.

Courtney was completely engrossed in Lauren's tits. Her own nipples were erect under her blouse as she nibbled hard on her girlfriend's nipples. Her left hand was down between Lauren's legs, rubbing her furiously. She was totally lost in Lauren's chest and felt the brunette exploring underneath her skirt. She was fast becoming wet. Her mouth moved up to Lauren's, and she kissed her passionately as her other hand began massaging Lauren's tits. Lauren responded by moaning again into Courtney's mouth as her hands caressed the redhead's thighs.

Michelle enjoyed seeing her best friend in the throes of passion. Her hand was under her tee, massaging her own nipples. They were very swollen, and she pulled hard on them as she watched Lauren suck one of her own nipples as Courtney worked on the other. It was too much for the blonde. She badly needed relief. She unbuttoned her jeans and slid her hand inside. Her panties were soaked. She quietly ran her fingertips under the waistband of her panties and through her thick, dark bush. She played in her bush but did not linger long as she quickly moved her fingers to her slit. She had not had sex in months, and in that time, she often resorted to masturbation to get pleasure. Her fingers had become adept at what made her body respond. She slid her fingers along her labia and gently massaged her swollen clit.

Back on the couch, Lauren unbuttoned Courtney's blouse and admired her sexy black bra underneath. But she quickly unfastened and slid it off her girlfriend. She leaned in to lick and suck on Courtney's seemingly inch long nipples. Lauren felt herself getting incredibly wet as she rubbed and sucked on Courtney's tits. As she heard Courtney moan, Lauren nibbled on her nipples harder. The intensity she felt with Courtney was at a higher degree than she had experienced on their previous evening together. Courtney's tits felt amazing in her mouth and sucking on them was drenching her panties. Courtney was running her fingers down Lauren's back as the brunette was pleasing her.

Michelle had three fingers buried in her own pussy. Her moans were becoming harder to restrain, and she felt a flush of wetness drip down her leg when she saw Lauren remove the redhead's bra. Her thumb was rubbing her clit, and she moved her fingers slowly in and out of her hole. She brought her fingers up to her lips to taste herself then quickly slid them back inside. Michelle loved this moment and found it incredibly more erotic than any adult movies that she had ever viewed.

Michelle attempted to stay quiet. It was becoming increasingly difficult, however, as the two women in the other room became more heated. She was still fingering herself slowly as she saw what nearly sent her over the edge. Courtney pushed Lauren back on the couch and was slowly pulling off Lauren's black pants. Lauren had started to help, wiggling them off her curvy butt. Courtney had slid off the socks that Lauren was wearing and ran her tongue along Lauren's toes. Lauren giggled at first but relaxed as Courtney seductively sucked on each toe then dragged her tongue along the bottom of Lauren's foot. Michelle had her shirt pulled up and bra on the floor so she could rub her breasts as she watched.

Courtney had dragged her tongue up Lauren's leg and the inside of her thigh. She kissed around the edges of the lacy panties that Lauren had on. It was clear where she was going. Michelle watched closely, sliding another finger inside her. The redhead had pulled Lauren's panties to the side and was rubbing her fingers through her bush. It wasn't long before Michelle saw Courtney lower her head down between Lauren's legs. Michelle heard the audible noises escaping Lauren's mouth and used her thumb to stimulate her own clit. She was incredibly horny watching her best friend getting eaten out.

Lauren and Courtney had completely forgotten Michelle was in the house. Lauren was moaning uncontrollably and her legs were spread wide and up in the air for her lover. Courtney was running her tongue up and down Lauren's slit. Michelle was dripping by this point. The moans and sloshing noises from the living room had aroused her to the point that her jeans were pushed down off her ass. She was cursing herself for not bringing her small vibrator in her purse, but at the time, she was too consumed with grief. She stood in only her panties, several fingers buried inside her, as she watched the two women.

"Oh god yes, you do that so good Courtney," moaned Lauren. Michelle continued to watch and listen and wished that she was in the living room. "But why couldn't I", she thought to herself. Her husband left her, she was horny, and her best friend was getting laid by a sexy redhead in the next room. She kept debating in her mind what she should do. She looked into the living room again and watched as Courtney was hungrily licking and sucking on Lauren. Michelle hurriedly pushed her panties off and was now completely naked. She worked her fingers in and out of her hole, breathing heavily as she watched the two women making love in the next room.

"Mmm, Lauren, you taste so sweet," were the words that Michelle heard Courtney echo to Lauren. Both women were incredibly sweet and beautiful to her, and Michelle could not hold back any longer. She looked in again, admiring Lauren's big beautiful breasts and her erect nipples. She wanted both her best friend and her friend's lover. Michelle walked out into the living room, completely naked, and did the unexpected. Both women were too mesmerized to have realized that Michelle walked out into the living room. Michelle suddenly climbed over top of Lauren on the sofa and lowered herself down onto her face.

Lauren gasped so loudly and realized what was happening. She reached up to wrap her hands around Michelle's waist. She pulled her friend down hard and started licking her dripping hole. Courtney looked up and moaned as she saw Michelle grinding on her lover's face. The woman was as beautiful as Courtney first thought when she met her. Her body was toned, and Courtney slid her tongue along Lauren's clit knowing that it would drive her to lap her tongue furiously on Michelle.

Michelle reached out to grab Lauren's ankles, holding her legs back in the air for Courtney. She slowly started grinding her hairy pussy onto Lauren's face as her friend flicked her tongue on her swollen clit. She was moaning loudly from how well her best friend was pleasing her. "Oh yes, Lauren! Suck on my clit!" She felt the brunette respond. Courtney could feel her own juices dripping again. Though she did not expect to, she loved seeing another woman sitting on her girlfriend's face. She fingered Lauren faster as she looked up to see Michelle gyrating harder. She heard Michelle clearly. "I'm cummmming!" Michelle was panting hard and Courtney slid her tongue deep into Lauren as Michelle came on Lauren's face.

Lauren responded by bucking her hips. Michelle had climbed off of her best friend and kneeled down to lick and nibble on Lauren's swollen nipples as Courtney tonguefucked the brunette. Lauren felt the crescendo of pleasure and screamed, "Yesss Courtney! Don't stop!" Courtney kept tonguing her, and Michelle kept nibbling on her big tits as Lauren reached her orgasm. After a moment, Lauren leaned up and pulled Courtney close. She slid her tongue along the redhead's lips, tasting herself on her girlfriend's mouth. They kissed deeply, and Courtney reached out to grab Michelle's hand. She pulled the blonde closer and grabbed her head. Michelle willingly followed and slid her tongue out to meet Courtney's and Lauren's, engaging in a passionate threeway kiss with the women.

"I'm so sorry you two. I didn't mean to interrupt your fun. I couldn't help myself."

"Why are you apologizing Michelle? It was very sexy and turned me on! I bet Lauren agrees," said Courtney.

"Um, of course," exclaimed Lauren. Lauren leaned back in to kiss Courtney then pulled Michelle in again. All of them pressed their tongues together and kissed each other deeply. They were obviously very turned on for each other. Lauren broke away from the kiss and guided Courtney's face closer to Michelle's. Her girlfriend and best friend were kissing each other passionately, and she played with her big breasts as she watched. Courtney pulled Michelle closer, sliding her tongue deep in her mouth. Michelle responded back, kissing her best friend's girlfriend deeply. Courtney had no idea that she would be kissing two women tonight, but she did not object. She knew what she had to do.

"So Michelle, you've had a long night and I have a large bed that would fit three. Care to come to bed with Lauren and I?" Courtney winked and smiled at Lauren.

Lauren smiled back then leaned over to kiss Courtney. Michelle watched them intently. "I would love to join you two for the night."

Courtney got up from the couch. She offered a hand to Michelle and another to Lauren. The three women, naked now except for the panties and thigh highs that Courtney was wearing, walked upstairs together. Both Michelle and Lauren brought their glasses of wine upstairs with them. As they entered the large bedroom, Lauren closed the door behind them.

***

Not fifteen minutes had passed, and Courtney was reliving a moment. Though braless, she still had her panties and thigh highs on, but the panties were pulled to the side. Courtney was giving Lauren and Michelle a show by bouncing on the dildo as she had done the other night on video. Lauren and Michelle were facing each other on the bed, watching Courtney and intermittently kissing each other lovingly.

"Oh Courtney! Your ass really does look wonderful as you bounce on that toy," exclaimed Michelle.

Courtney looked back at Michelle and winked at her. She leaned forward putting her two hands on the bed in front of her to gyrate hard on the toy. She was soaked, and the toy was sliding in deeper as she moved on it with more force. She steadied herself with one hand on the bed as the other slid between her legs to rub her swollen clit. Her breathing was becoming more pronounced with each gyration. She turned her head back and saw Michelle flicking her tongue along Lauren's as she playfully caressed the brunette's breasts. It turned her on to watch the two women making out.

Lauren moaned as Michelle touched her. Her tongue continued dancing all over Michelle's as she slid her hands around the blonde's ass. It was clear that they had done this before as they were in tune with each other's needs. Michelle jumped just a bit as Lauren squeezed her butt but then moaned in approval. They broke their kiss but continued touching each other as they looked over at Courtney bouncing on the dildo. Courtney was grinding, moaning, and throwing her head back in pleasure. Lauren moved behind the redhead, turning her head to face her. She leaned in closer and kissed Courtney deeply, feeling her girlfriend moan into her mouth as she rocked back and forth on the dildo.

Michelle had no intention of being left out. Climbing off the bed, she moved around to the front. As she watched Lauren and Courtney making out, she kissed on the redhead's neck then moved slowly down to kiss and suck on her perky nipples. She gently grazed her teeth on them and felt Courtney threading her hand through her hair. She felt encouraged and dragged her tongue down Courtney's belly and ran her nose through the red bush. Courtney was still moving on the toy and Michelle matched her movements as she slid her tongue to the top of her pussy. Gently using her hand to lean Courtney back against Lauren, Michelle lowered her head more and let her tongue find Courtney's clit.

Courtney broke off her kiss with Lauren and moaned loudly. "Ohhhh yes! Keep sucking on that clit Michelle!"

Lauren was getting off on seeing her best friend pleasure her girlfriend. Her fingers found her way down to her slit and she spread her labia apart to slide two fingers into her hole. She had no idea the evening would turn into this erotic threesome, and she was on fire with desire for the two women. She moved her fingers to massage her clit, her own moaning nearly eclipsing that of Courtney's.

"You two look so incredibly sexy," Lauren told them seductively.

Courtney grabbed Lauren's head and kissed her deeply as Michelle licked furiously at her clit. She felt a surge coming, the pleasure building, and she let out a muffled scream into Lauren's mouth as Michelle made her orgasm. She grabbed Michelle's head and pushed it into her pussy so as to be certain Michelle would not stop as she came. Michelle continued sucking as Courtney climaxed. Lauren pulled Courtney closer to kiss her deeper, and as she did so, Courtney slid off the dildo. Michelle quickly grabbed the dildo and climbed on the bed, licking and sucking on it to taste Courtney's sweet juices. She was very horny, and Courtney pulled Michelle closer so they could lick the toy together.

Lauren just sat back and watched, growing more aroused watching her two lovers share the dildo. She craved the taste of pussy, and as she hadn't yet had Courtney or Michelle tonight, she was restless. She laid back on the bed as Michelle put down the toy and kissed Courtney deeply. Lauren started running her fingers in her slit while watching her girlfriend and best friend make out, and the sloshing noise attracted the attention of the other two ladies.

Lauren smiled at them. "Would you ladies like to get into a circle on the bed," she asked them.

"I thought you'd never ask," exclaimed Michelle. "That sounds so fucking hot!"

Courtney had not thought of it or understood what Lauren was asking. But as Lauren and Michelle laid on their sides on the bed, she understood that the empty spot between their feet was meant for her. "Oh god! That does sound hot. I'm so glad you both are here tonight."

Courtney laid down on the bed, positioning herself by lifting up her right leg and scooting her butt closer to Michelle's face. She grabbed Lauren by the waist pulling her closer to her face. Within moments, the three women were in a circle on the bed.

Courtney wasted no time and quickly kissed along the back of Lauren's leg. She slightly jumped as she felt Michelle running her tongue up and down her slippery slit. Courtney responded by doing the same to Lauren, running her tongue along her slit and finding her hole. She slipped her tongue inside and darted it in and out rapidly, the vibrations of her lips from her own moans stimulating Lauren more.

Lauren had been kissing along Michelle's leg as she felt Courtney's tongue thrust inside her. She let out a sudden squeal. "Mmm Courtney! Yessss. Eat my pussy!" She reciprocated her own pleasure by sliding her tongue into Michelle's hole. Michelle let out her own sounds of pleasure and moved her tongue slowly into the source of Courtney's sweet juices. The only sounds that could be heard in the room were the moans of the three women making love to each other.

The moaning continued for a long period of time. All three women were devouring and enjoying each other. Courtney was loving Michelle's tongue in her and squeezed her leg around the blonde's head as she reached another climax. The relief felt amazing to her. "Oh Michelle, please don't stop," Courtney moaned to her new friend. Michelle stopped only a second, whispering to her new friend, "You taste amazing. I never want to stop."

Courtney had her mouth all over Lauren's pussy. She could hear Lauren's muffled moans as she ate out Michelle, and the encouragement only made it easier for her to increase her frenetic pace on the busty brunette. She buried her face deeper into Lauren's curvy ass cheeks as she grinded and humped Michelle's face.

Courtney had truly lost all control. She was enjoying having sex with the two women. She had no idea how blissful and pleasurable the experience could be. Her legs were completely wrapped around Michelle as much as possible and her hips gyrating on the blonde's face. She felt another orgasm building. As she looked up at Lauren, she realized again how enjoyable it was having her face surrounded by the brunette's curvy asscheeks. She slid her tongue out of Lauren's pussy and ran it back along her asscrack, flicking it against Lauren's puckered hole. The brunette squirmed just a bit and Courtney rapidly danced her tongue all over Lauren's asshole.

writergeek
writergeek
105 Followers