Courtney's Ebony Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joea1000
joea1000
16 Followers

"As I said, your submissive feelings were inevitable. It happens all the time. Let's just say I helped to bring to the surface what you already had inside by way of some post-hypnotic commands. See how easily your little revolt was stopped by the trigger I implanted into your subconscious - snapping my fingers and pointing. It works so well because it's what you really want."

"So, enough of this silliness. You are my slave, and tomorrow you will kneel naked before Carmen and Jorge while I explain that this is what their employer wants and that you are going to pay them both a very fat bonus to play along."

"For now though, we have to deal with your little revolt. Go get into the SUV. Don't bother to get dressed. From now on you are to assume that you are to be naked at all times and under all circumstances unless I tell you differently. We're going for a ride out on the interstate, where you are going to blow a trucker. When you grovel before Carmen and Jorge tomorrow it will be with dried sperm flaking off of your face and matted in your glorious golden curls. Get going!," she said with a slap across my behind.

As Ms. Tomyka pulled the SUV in front of a tractor trailer on the interstate, she turned on the dome light and opened the rear hatch. The truck driver was treated to the sight of me stark naked with my legs splayed widely apart while I brought myself to the edge of ecstasy with a huge crystal dildo.

The trucker blew his air horn to let me know how much he was enjoying my performance. When Ms. Tomyka saw a sign for a rest area, she pulled in. The tractor trailer followed. When the truck pulled to a stop, I leapt out of the SUV and ran naked across the parking lot. I climbed the stairs up to the passenger door and swung the door open. Our truck driving friend already had his cock in his hand. I immediately began giving him a very enthusiastic blow job.

After a few moments the passenger door flung open and we were bathed in the light of a camera's flash. Ms. Tomyka had caught me with my lips forming the classic cock sucker's "O" just as I was on the upstroke, so my cheeks were sucked in.

"This is part of her initiation," said Ms. Tomyka. An 8"x10" color glossy of her blowing you is going into our sorority album. Please don't come in her mouth! Come on her face. Every girl's section has to include a portrait of them smiling after a facial!"

Our truck driving friend was happy to cooperate. Apparently he was also happy to get on his CB radio and spread the word. More trucks began pulling into the rest area. I blew each driver, much to Ms. Tomyka's delight. She promised to email each driver a picture of me sitting nude in their lap as a souvenir of our little adventure. By the time we pulled out of the rest area to return home, I was so covered with sperm that I looked like a glazed donut.

"Tonight, you are sleeping on the floor at the foot of your bed - where I'll be sleeping," said Ms. Tomyka.

"As a matter of fact, we are trading rooms, but more about that later," she continued.

'You are not getting cleaned up until we have our little meeting with Carmen and Jorge in the morning. Don't sleep too close to the bed. You stink!"

Chapter IV

As promised, the next morning Tomyka called a meeting with Carmen the housekeeper and Jorge the handyman. She told them that she had been promoted to General Manager of Courtney Lancer, Inc. and that going forward they would be taking instructions from her. In addition, Tomyka told them, I would be joining them to explain certain other changes being made in the way the household was run. When Tomyka snapped her fingers and called to me I might have chickened out and not entered the room if snapping her fingers did not also activate a post hypnotic calming sensation.

Carmen and Jorge were speechless when I entered the room stark naked, knelt before my mistress and smothered her feet in kisses. Ms. Tomyka was sitting opposite Carmen and Jorge, so with my lips at Tomyka's feet and my ass in the air, they got a view of their former boss that they were not used to. They recovered quickly as I knelt before Tomyka and explained that submission and humiliation was what I needed and wanted and that I had begged Tomyka to become my mistress. When I further explained I would pay them each a six figure bonus and open up tax deferred accounts to fund their childrens' college education if they remained discreet, they were more than willing to indulge what they thought was just another phase for a spoiled brat used to getting her way.

"Oh, please," said Carmen. "Last year you were into Buddhism and the year before that you were a vegetarian. This interracial lesbian slave business will run it's course too, but in the meantime, if you want to give me a ton of money to indulge this year's flavor, that's fine with me." Jorge nodded in agreement.

"Very well, then," said Ms. Tomyka. "As General Manager of household operations, I declare this meeting adjourned - but first Carmen, I want you to realize that you are my second in command. When I am away, Courtney is under your thumb. I expect you to make sure she adheres to the strict standards of behavior and obedience that we will discuss shortly."

"That won't be a problem. Her ability to always get what she wants gets on my nerves. She thinks that just because she was born lucky that she's somehow better than everyone else. I look forward to bossing her around. Getting paid for the privilege is icing on the cake!"

"Very good," said Tomyka. "Courtney, you are dismissed. Please go and take a bath, you sperm covered little skank. You're disgusting! While you're getting cleaned, Carmen, Jorge and I have much to discuss"

Tomyka wasted no time making changes. Later that day, as I scrubbed the kitchen floor under Carmen's watchful eye, Jorge emptied out Tomyka's basement apartment. She would be using the master suite that had been mine, while I would be staying in what had been her apartment.

It's probably not accurate to call it an "apartment." "Kennel" might be a better description, because Tomyka commanded that the only furnishing be a locking dog cage containing a blanket, a water bowl and a food bowl. That was the extent of my furnishings. If Tomyka didn't want me to spend the night in her room with my face buried in her crotch, I'd be locked into the cage and the lights would be turned off. I would have to wait in total darkness for Carmen to release me in the morning. She would attach a leash to the collar that I wore when Ms. Tomyka put me into "doggie" mode and I'd follow her on all fours as she walked me into the back yard, where I would relieve myself.

Several months into our adventure, Ms. Tomyka had to return to New Orleans to attend to some family business.

"You're in charge Carmen. Keep Courtney on her toes while I'm away," said Tomyka as her bags were loaded into the limousine that would take her to the airport.

"That won't be a problem," laughed Carmen. "I have a few ideas regarding how to keep her humble!"

The approach Carmen wanted to take to dominating me during her week in charge was to be my "mommy" -- which is what she demanded I call her. She wasn't about to let me have the run of my house unsupervised when she left for the day, so she decided I would come home with her each night - as her school-aged daughter.

With my makeup scrubbed off , my hair in pigtails and my breasts hidden under a compression garment, I very much looked the part when Carmen - I mean Mommy - dressed me in her grown daughter's old school uniform and a backpack.

I would ride the bus with Carmen back to her house, where I would do the "homework" she assigned me - usually writing embarrassing phrases such as "I am a naughty little girl and I am going to get a bare bottomed spanking!"

"Welcome home, general manager," said Carmen, on the day Tomyka returned.

"We've missed you around here, but I think I did a pretty good job of keeping little Miss Courtney in line during your absence."

"I knew I could count on you," replied Tomyka. "Where is our employer, anyway?

"Courtney wanted to give you a special present for your return. She's wrapping it now."

"Courtney? Are you done? Please come down here and greet your mistress properly," called out Carmen.

"I'm coming, Mama," I called out. "I'm just finishing wrapping Ms. Tomyka's gift"

"Mama?" asked Tomyka with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, I wanted her stripped of all power and privilege. While you were away she was my child. She couldn't so much as turn on the TV without permission."

As I came down the stairs in my schoolgirl, uniform holding a gift wrapped box, Ms. Tomyka smiled.

"Well, my standard order is that you are not permitted clothing, but your little uniform is so cute that I can't argue with your mama. I'm tickled to know you haven't been allowed to wear anything more grown up than pigtails, anklets and Mary Janes during the entire time I was gone. What is that you've got there?"

"I've missed you Mistress, and wanted to give you a homecoming gift," I said as I curtseyed and handed the gift to Ms. Tomyka.

"Thank you, Courtney," said Ms. Tomyka. "Let's see what we've got here!"

Tomyka wore a very wide grin as my gift came into view. There, framed under class was a parchment reading:

Dear Mistress, Thank you for helping me find fulfillment in submission. Please let me always be Your slave and punish whenever and however You see fit! Your Ass-Breathed Bitch, Courtney

The words, rendered in beautiful calligraphy, were placed around the central element of the document - an amber triangle of curls that, until recently, rested between my thighs.

"Thank you Courtney! It's beautiful! Carmen, please ask Jorge to hang this wonderful piece right here in the main entrance."

"Courtney, I want to see your new look. Please go to your room, get undressed and return naked."

"Carmen, how did Courtney's new look come about?" asked Tomyka.

Carmen replied, "Little Missy was very bratty one night when I told her she could not watch TV and had to write her assigned lines...I think it was something about getting her mouth washed out with soap...anyway, after reddening her bottom with a kitchen spoon, I decided to increase her punishment. I told her she was a little brat and now I was going to make her look like one."

"She stood in my kitchen with her panties around her ankles, holding up her uniform skirt as I grabbed a pair of scissors and trimmed her pubic hair until only a bit of stubble remained. I ordered her into the bathroom where I shaved her, and gave her a taste of the soap she didn't want to write about."

"As I began to sweep up the hair clippings from the kitchen floor, Courtney asked if she could have the hair so she could create your gift. That project became her homework for the rest of the week - after she finished writing 100 times, "I have no pubic hair because I am a bratty little girl and it's only right that I should look like one." She completed the assignment sitting on a bare red bottom with soap bubbles coming out of her mouth. I had no problem getting her to do her homework for the rest of the week!" laughed Carmen.

Over the next several months the amber thatch that Tomyka had commented on so long ago fully reappeared. One day as I busied myself cleaning my mistress' beautiful ass with my tongue, Tomyka announced, "I've decided you're going to stay bare down there. You are to begin electrolysis for permanent hair removal. When you finish what you're doing, find Carmen and tell her I want you shaved. Save the clippings and bring them to me."

Now, months later, the electrolysis treatments are complete. I look the way I did when Carmen decided I needed to look like the little brat she said I was. It is unsettling to know my hairless condition is now permanent. It also feels deliciously submissive to know my body has been permanently altered by my Ebony Goddess!

Tomyka could tell what I was feeling. She called me to her side one day and said "I know you sometimes feel embarrassed to know that from now on you will always look like a little girl -- so I've brought you something to make you feel better! Hold out your hand!"

My Mistress placed a small crystal box with a locking clasp into my hand. The crystal was transparent, so its contents were on permanent display. Etched into the lid was the following inscription: "Courtney Lancer's bush. Removed by order of Ebony Goddess Tomyka."

"There you go, dear. I know you've missed having your cute little bush, so I have arranged for you to keep it with you always. From now on it is your permanent responsibility to have your little crystal box o' bush with you wherever you go. You are to be able to retrieve it show it to whoever asks to see it, wherever and whenever requested to so!" If we're out in public, walking down the street or sitting in a restaurant, if Tomyka thinks I need to be reminded who's boss, she knows that making me dig my little crystal box out of my handbag and give it to her is a great reminder. She purposely left it out on the table one night while we were at a restaurant...I know the waiter saw it because his eyes got wide as saucers as he read the inscription. His stammering and my blushing were Tomyka's dessert that evening.

Occasionally Tomyka will keep the little box containing my bush for weeks at a time. I blush furiously whenever I wonder how many people have seen the inscription! I know many people must have by now. One night while recording a duet with another well known pop singer - a fat, beautiful black girl you might have seen on American idol -- she sat down next to me during a break and said, "show me your bush -- or do I have to tell your Ebony Mistress you disobeyed an order?"

I was totally humiliated as I retrieved my crystal box and handed it to her. "Good girl! Tokyka will be so pleased to learn how obedient you are! By the way, unless you want me to tell the tabloids all about your unique relationship with your personal assistant, you will come home with me after this session to clean my apartment and eat my cunt. Call Tomyka. She already said it was OK!"

Soon after Ms. Tomyka decided that I would henceforth be bald between my legs she asked me to stand in front of her. I was, of course, naked as she looked me up and down.

"I like the bald look on you," she said. "It suits you and I'm keeping you that way. What I don't like is the way your inner lips are so loose and droopy. Let me put this another way. You are an extremely beautiful woman, but it looks as though you have a pound of roast beef sliding out of your cunt! It has to go."

Ms. Tomyka then informed me that I was going to call Beverly Hills' most popular plastic surgeon (you may have seen his reality show on TV) and schedule a labioplasty.

The doctor protested when I told him (in accordance with Tomyka's instructions) that I also wanted to be circumcised...to have my clitoris removed along with my labia minora. I told him I needed to be circumcised as a religious observance. He still protested. When I told him how much money I was going to pay him, he said yes.

My labia and clitoris now float in a jar of preservative that has been added to the shrine to Tomyka that also includes the plaque I presented to her when she returned from her trip to New Orleans. Now that I have been circumcised, my only means of obtaining orgasm is through the manipulation of my G spot via the skillful tantric massage Tomyka gives me when I'm being rewarded. I am happy to report that the resulting orgasms are explosive!

Once my inner lips were gone, my outer lips snapped shut, forming a tight clamshell-type seam . I blush every time I see myself because my hairless condition and the tight seam of my vagina make me look about eight years old. Tomyka and Carmen both just laugh and say I look cute!

As time has gone on, Ms. Tomyka has made additional changes to that particular part of my anatomy. Where my pubic hair once nestled now sits an elaborate tattoo. It's quite beautiful and looks like an intricate mass of twisting vines and leaves. If you stare at the tattoo for any length of time, eventually you'll see that the vines and leaves form the name "Tomyka."

The tattoo artist who produced my beautiful Tomyka tattoo also pierced each of my labia four times. Shiny gold filament was threaded through the piercings, lacing shut my vagina. The two ends of the filament that dangled between my legs were soldered together. From the soldered joint dangles a little bell - a constant, tinkling reminder of my infibulation that sounds as I move about.

A few years ago there was an embarrassing picture of me that made the rounds on the internet. A paparazzi snapped my picture as I was exiting a car on a night I went commando and didn't bother wearing panties. The entire world got quite an eyeful, thanks to the internet!

Ms. Tomyka has made sure that will never happen again. I can't leave the house without panties unless I want to explain the tinkling music constantly coming from in between my thighs. If Ms. Tomyka forbids me to wear underwear, I have to keep the bell held between the cheeks of my bottom in order to stop it from making an embarrassing racket.

The piercings at the top of my lips also hold a horizontal bar. The bar anchors a curved shaft on a hinge that allows the shaft to swing towards or away from my body. When positioned between my legs the shaft curves right up into my pussy. At the end of the shaft is a ball positioned perfectly to massage my G spot. That thing drives me crazy!

Chapter V "We're going on vacation for a few weeks," Tomyka announced one day. "However, it might be more accurate to say that I'm going on vacation - you're going to get a taste of what life is like for the little people who buy your records."

Tomyka and I both wanted my identity disguised during our trip. We called in Raul, the makeup and special effects whiz who had done spectacular work on several of my videos. We told him I needed a disguise in order to travel incognito so I could research a movie role.

My mass of golden curls was hidden under a brown pageboy wig. Contact lenses changed my piercing blue eyes to brown. A pair of clunky eyeglasses and lack of makeup further disguised me.

The biggest change in my appearance was due to the fat suit Raul devised. It was an ingenius design - easy on\easy off so I could wear it each day while Tomyka and I were away.

Internet fan sites had long ago decreed that I was the owner of the best-ass-ever. Perhaps, but once I was in the fat suit, that world class bootie looked as though it was buried under fifty pounds of jiggling blubber. Not to mention my suddenly huge stomach and breasts. Once in the fat suit and attired in the dowdy clothing selected by Tomyka, the person in the mirror bore no resemblance to Courtney Lancer, pop superstar.

Tomyka and I travelled with her as my beautiful and glamorous boss and me as "Evelyn," her frumpy personal assistant. As she lay on the beach or went to dinner with men who found her fascinating, I was sent scurrying to and fro doing chores for her.

I never felt so invisible. As the fat, frumpy and bespectacled Evelyn I would waddle down the street to run some sort of errand for Tomyka and I realized that for the first time in my life I was invisible to men. I was used to having men crane their necks to steal a look at me, but now - my presence was not acknowledged. Their eyes did not involuntarily track my movements. It was as if I didn't exist.

Women acknowledged my existence, but in a negative way - when girls passed me on the street, their eyes would scan me and sometimes I'd catch a brief smirk at the fat girl who could never compete with them for the attentions of men. One time two cute girls passed me on the street... I felt a delicious wave of humiliation when I heard one say to the other, "Gawd, what a fat-ass! I'm sure she owns lots of cats."

joea1000
joea1000
16 Followers