Courtyard of Guilty Pleasures Ch. 01

Story Info
A morning workout in the sun with an audience...
1.5k words
4.07
15k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My morning started out innocently enough... I was just stretching out in a quiet corner, getting ready to sit down and read a book. What I got certainly wasn't what I had in mind when I had woken up!

My wife and I were on a "second honeymoon", of sorts. We married almost right out of high school ten years ago, and have spent the last ten years working our asses off trying to get ahead. With some luck and good career decisions, we were doing better than just okay, we were doing what my parents would have called "very well". I went from punching a clock to sit behind the wheel of a bobcat for someone else, to owning my own landscaping/snow removal business with a staff of twelve employees, and my wife has worked her way up from secretary at a law firm to the head of their human resources department. As with all things, however, that success comes at a cost, and over the last decade we haven't much time for romance or reconnecting.

We're from Minnesota, and had been talking that last couple of winters about how much we'd like to start taking an extended winter holiday somewhere warmer, like Arizona or Nevada. This year we decided to quit talking and start doing, and quickly went on-line and found a nice house in Phoenix we could rent for 3 weeks for a pretty reasonable sum. This would be my first stretch away from my business, but I had good staff and knew I'd be able to stay in touch by phone and email to make sure things kept running in good order.

After getting through a good portion of a frosty, snow-filled Minnesota winter, the day finally arrived and we loaded up our SUV and were on our way. The drive was thankfully uneventful, and at the end of the second full day of driving we pulled into the driveway of our new (temporary) holiday home.

We were glad to see that the pictures on the rental site didn't do it justice. We were looking for a quiet getaway where the two of us could rekindle the fire of romance, so didn't want to be in a noisy neighborhood. The house we got was at the end of a cul-de-sac, with a high school on the end and a ranch behind, leaving us with only one neighboring house. We found out from the rental agent that this neighboring house is also a rental, and they didn't have it currently rented out, so we had the area completely to ourselves.

The back yard featured a lovely private pool with a waterfall, and the driveway featured a tall gate that closed off the road, making a courtyard of sorts. With the tall cement brick fence surrounding the property and the driveway gate closed, we had all the privacy in the world. Or so we thought.

On our first morning, I arose at 7am (a career of being an early riser has left me unable to sleep any later than that) and went into the courtyard to do my yoga. After years of running industrial equipment, I had begun to develop chronic back problems and my doctor suggested yoga. I now began every day with a routine that kept my muscles loose and limber, and my active job kept me in good shape.

The courtyard was bathed in the morning sunlight, and I was already bathed in sweat. I had my earbuds in, my ipod playing something mellow, and, dressed only in my boxers, and was 10 minutes into my routine when I noticed some shadows moving on the wall of the garage. The cement block wall behind me bordered the high school, but I didn't think anyone would be there yet at this hour. Not wanting to break my routine, I ignored the shadows and continued my stretching and balancing. After another minute or two, the playlist ended leaving me with silence. I was almost done my routine anyway, so I just sat in position enjoying the quiet.

"Damn, he's soooo fucking HOT!" I head a girl's voice say quietly, through the quiet of my now-silent ipod.

'What the hell?' I thought to myself. I was facing the garage wall, my back to the high school wall, and I opened my eyes to see the shadows of three heads poking over the top.

"Shhh, he'll hear you!" said a new voice. She sounded cute.

"Nah, Karen and I have been watching him for the last 5 minutes, and he's got some tunes rockin' on his headphones, he can't hear us".

Gulp. I just realized that, wearing only my white boxer shorts and as sweaty as I am, considering some of the ridiculous positions my yoga routine put me in, they may have gotten quite a view of me. The thought of it instantly brought my cock to semi-attention and began tenting.

Now, I wish I could tell you that I had a moral war going on in my head, that I was torn and trying to convince myself I should just throw my towel around my waist and go back into the house. I wish I could tell you that, but I can't. Instead, I was picturing three hot 18 year-old high school girls perched up on their tip-toes peeking over the wall, getting all wet staring at my sweaty body clad only in thin, white, clingy boxer shorts. And I was getting horny as hell thinking about it.

Taking my audience into consideration, I began to plot how to finish my routine. I made sure I was either facing away from them, or if facing them, keeping my eyes closed (or mostly closed, I managed through my squinting eyes to get a glimpse of their faces -- I had been right, they were three gorgeous 18 year-old hotties). I moved through a few more positions that would accentuate my muscles and trim abdomen. I could feel their eyes on me, and my cock continued to wake up. I'm sure I had a good tent on the go, and at one point when I turned to face them, I heard one of the girls gasp.

"Check out that package!" one of them squealed.

I'm no John Holmes in the cock department, but I know my cock is a nice size and thicker than most, so I had nothing to be afraid of. And right now I'm sure my little buddy was flexing himself up, just as I was with the rest of my muscles.

I finally finished my 15 minutes and relaxed. I turned and walked toward the garage, where I had left a bottle of ice water and my towel. Before I could lose my nerve, I reached down, hooked my thumbs into the band of my boxers, pushed them to the ground and stepped out of them. I heard three delighted squeals and giggles erupt from behind me as I reached for my towel to dry off.

"Oh my god, look at that ass!" one of them whispered.

"Oh please let him turn around so I can see his cock!" giggled another.

I made a show of slowly toweling off my morning sweat as my girls drooled over my naked body, all the while bobbing my head as if listening to some music on my ipod. By this time I was so turned on by this exhibitionistic situation I found myself in, I was sporting a tremendous erection. I toweled that off too, but I wasn't yet ready to go so far as to turn around and let them see. I tossed my towel over my shoulder, bent down to grab my boxers, and left the courtyard for the backyard, out of sight of my admirers. As soon as I was out of sight, I took my cock in hand and began to stroke it as I listened to my audience.

"Holyshitthatwashot!" one of the girls breathed out, I could hear the smile in her voice. "Tara, what were you and Karen doing out here, playing Peeping Tara?"

"Sandy, I couldn't believe it, I just came out here for a smoke, and I heard someone moving on the other side of the wall. I peeked over the top and there's this hunky guy doing aerobics or something in his underwear! I waved Karen over and, well, you didn't seem like you were in a hurry to leave once you came and checked him out!"

"That's for sure," said the third girl, Karen I guess it was. "You looked like you were ready to throw yourself over the wall and jump his bones!"

Just then the school bell rang. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 7:30am... 'What the hell kind of school starts at this time of the morning?' I wondered to myself. I later found that in Phoenix schools start early and end early, to avoid the blistering desert heat I guess.

As I heard the girls start to walk away from the wall off to their classes, I heard Tara ask Karen and Sandy, "Do you think he'll be out again tomorrow?"

'Girl, you better believe it!' I thought to myself!

... to be continued