Cousin Anita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was enjoying closeness with her and was disappointed but followed her back to table.

As we joined Ravi back on table we found that he was still drinking. Anita tried to stop him from drinking but he was drinking like a fish. At about 10.30 Ravi had had enough and before we could order dinner he slouched on his chair putting his head on the table and went into deep sleep. His snoring caught on snickering glances from others around and Anita was really embarrassed. We decided to call it a day without dinner but problem was to carry Ravi back home.

I requested couple of waiters to help me almost carry Ravi to car as Anita asked the valet to bring the car.

We sat in the car, Ravi sleeping on the back seat, Anita driving with me sitting next to her. The drive from restaurant to their house was a long one but I enjoyed every moment of her company. She was quite embarrassed and was cursing Ravi for spoiling the evening.

To pacify her I said "Anita, "Don't worry about anything. It's fine, some times it happens."

Anita had a firm look at her face and instead of replying she increased pressure on accelerator maneuvered a sharp turn.

The rest of the journey was uneventful and we reached their house. It was nice bungalow with sprawling lawns. The doors were controlled with remote. Once she parked the car I tried to wake Ravi up but he was sleeping like a dead man.

Anita asked me to help her to carry Ravi. We both put our arms below Ravi’s shoulders and took him in and put him to bed.

"I am sorry Naveen you have to stay here tonight.” Anita said as she moved to cupboard and took out Ravi’s night suit.

“I better go to hotel” I replied as she stood with night suit in hand.

“This is not India, it is not safe to travel alone at this time of night” and she thrusted the night suit in my hand and pulling by hand lead me to adjacent guest room.

Showing me the room Anita left. I watched her leave; she looked like most men's ideal woman

I went to the bathroom to wash and change. I knew that I wouldn't find dozing off very easy. The dance and presence of Anita under the same room had made me feel alive and awake. After washing I strolled back into the bedroom and decided to watch TV.

I switched the TV & flipped through the channels but could not find any thing of interest. I knew that sleep would be impossible if I didn't satisfy my need. And as I recognized that I decided to masturbate.

Smile came on my face as my brain took in Anita's image lying in bed next to me in her black bra showing a large amount of cleavage, maybe the top half of her wonderful breasts, maybe even a nipple. My cock got a definite twinge in it and jumped. I moaned as my hand start playing with my cock.

The door opened breaking my dream and Anita came in, moving in slow motion. "Naveen." I heard Anita’s distant voice. She had changed her clothes and was now wearing a short silk robe, cinched tight around her waist.

I tried to focus, my eyes seeing doubles as she looked down at me.

"Naveen are you ok?"

"Yes, trying to sleep." I got up trying to hide my errection with the pillow.

She came near the bed and said, “I know you're hungry, I'm going to make us some dinner."

"Certainly not Anita, snacks in restaurant were pretty heavy. It is too late better you take rest now.” I replied as I covered my errection fully with the pillow.

“I want you to be as comfortable, if you feel need of a late night drink or anything else I can arrange?” She asked

“Good, I will love that if not a big hassle?” I replied.

"Good," she said and closed the door, leaving me alone. It was then that I thought if she had seen me with an erection. I got up from bed and adjusting my errection sat back on the bed.

She returned a while later carrying two wonderful crystal glasses and a bottle of Chivas.
She sat on the couch next to me, poured the drinks and handed me a glass. She then poured herself and placed the bottle on the table and we clinked our glasses together.

As we sat there drinking Anita finally spoke "Naveen I am sorry about tonight."

“He drinks like that every day.” I asked her.

“Yes.” She replied, “It is increasing with time.”

“Don’t worry, every thing will be Ok, I will talk to Ravi Tomorrow.” I replied trying my best to sound convincing.

“It will be of no help, some things never change.” “Do you think I have not tried, Ravi has time only for his drinks, African whores and his business.” Her eyes were streaming with tears as she gulped down her drink in one shot.

This was a shock for me I looked at her questioningly unable to speak a word. I had been planning to take my sexual exploits to another level tonight with my fantasy lady and now here I was trying to comfort, my fantasy lady, but seeming to go nowhere with it.

“Don’t spoil your time with my problems, lets leave it.” Sobbing she got up.

"You can trust me Anita" saying I pulled her back to couch and brush tears away from her cheeks.

"With all the stress and everything recently, I am into this marriage only for the children.” She said as she so she buried her face in my chest and sobbed uncontrolled.

Instinctively I tried to comfort her, pulling hairs from around her face and smoothing it back on her head. I decided that I wasn't going to try to say anything more at the moment, I figured it was just better for her to sob it out. "It'll be ok," I whisper, holding her delicately. "Things'll be ok." "It's not your fault."

As her sobbing subsided, she looked up at me and said, "Naveen I have worked hard but Ravi do not give me the attention that a wife deserves.” “He just loves his drinks and young girls.”

“Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," She replied.

“You have no relationship with him.” I asked looking deep into her eyes.

"No, once in a while when drunk and no other place to go he forces me to suck his cock and cum in my mouth.” Saying she poured yet another drink for her and gulped in one shot again.

“I had a good image of Ravi in my mind, it looks he is a sick man.” I said.

“Let's not talk about him now." A tear ran down Anita’s cheek as she looked up at me.

We looked each other in the eyes the moment was decisive, internally I was getting heated up and our eyes understood more than what was happening.

“You are so beautiful. I don’t understand why your husband neglects you,” Saying I pulled her head & kissed deeply on her lips. She stared up at me, nervous, confused.

"I can't Naveen it wouldn't be right." She whispered and summoning all her resistive strength pushed me away. She made a face to me showing her embarrassment, but from her expression I could feel she needed that help from me.

Come on Anita, I know u like me". I said pulling her back & kissed her cleavage as my hand moved swiftly on her boobs.

"Please Naveen we are married now " She whispered only this time, not showing any signs of moving away.

"So what?" I said, my words like kisses of breath now as I moved up kissing her neck.

"No good will come of it," She said as she half heartedly tried to push me..

Resisting her push I moved my hands behind her, drawing her closer. I could feel the heat of her skin though the silk robe, as my hand moved down her back, pulling her toward me so that our bodies ground together. "Yes it will," I said,

"No... no..." she continued to whisper, her eyes closed, but her arms stayed at her sides and she did not resist this time.

I caught her by her hair, turned her face up and covered her lips with mine and sucked them in. I continued to play with her lips using my lips and tongue, teasing them apart. After half-hearted initial attempts to resist me, she stopped struggling. Then, gradually she started to kiss me back. Her tongue darted out and started playing with mine.

All the while, my hand moved to cup her breasts in my hand, one after the other. Then, suddenly she pushed me back "No No,.This is sin. We must not do this." She exclaimed.

Her eyes were downcast and she was sobbing.

I wanted her but not with force. I slowly moved away from her & picking bottle from the table made two drinks. All the while I had my back towards her. I deliberately did this giving her a chance to make her escape, in case she really did not want to get seduced. As I finished making drinks & turned, I found her standing but still sobbing. This gave me courage, as it was signal enough for me.

As I handed her the glass we stood facing each other, just inches apart. The image of her young naked body that I saw 20 years ago, came back to my mind. I couldn’t match the sculpture like image of the young girl with the mature woman before me.

Feeling butterflies going crazy in my stomach, I considered the possibilities here. We were on the verge of a revelation, and I knew that if I only pushed it a little bit further, we would be having sex together before the night was done. I had to make a bold move.

We shared a look that said we both knew what was going to come next. She looked into my eyes and standing up said, “It is dangerous, you know. I am a married, of course, my marriage isn't what I'd like, but you should just be aware of the risk.”

“If that's alright with you. I'll risk it." Relying pulled her close to me, looked her in the eyes and saw the unspoken passion that consumed us both. Anita returned my gaze and just nodded her head yes as if ashamed of herself as I placed my lips over her and we french kissed & sucked each other’s lips for a while.

Our mouths connected and we kissed like that for a while, my hand massaging her boobs as she slid her hand over my cock and began rubbing back and forth. I could feel our body heat radiating in waves as we kissed.

As we were kissing I pulled string of her robe and she eased her hands helping me down around her shoulders and dropping it near her legs. She pulled my hands to her breasts. "I need this bra off" she breathed. "It clasps in the front."

She had to help, undoing it while and I took it off her.

My eyes almost dropped out of my head when I saw her breasts. Perfect, fully conical shapes with an elevated nipple on top. The nipples were large and hard and standing up nicely but not enough to look like erasers. They moved gently as I finished removing but were firm and had very little sag in them yet.

Anita ran a finger over the bulge in my pajamas, "You are already very hard."

"I can't help it," I shrugged, "Beautiful women just bring it out of me."

Anita opened my pajamas and then pulled them with my underwear, allowing my cock to spring to attention in front of her. As she was pulling the pajamas down I hurriedly opened top two buttons of my shirt and pulled it over my head.

I pulled her up and leaning forward tongued one of her nipples before sucking it into my mouth. Anita arched her back, her silky smooth breasts pressing against my face. I sucked on one nipple and then the other, all the while kneading and massaging her boobs. I guided her to the bed and she leaned back on the bed and relaxed. I followed her down, kissing and suckling on her breasts. I sucked and played with her boobs for as long as she would let me. Anita uttered small moans of approval and desire as her hips squirmed underneath me.

I whispered into Anita's ears "Are you loving it?”

Anita breathed on my face as she looked at me in the eye and said, "I don't know, just don't know, it’s never happened before. I just felt like it, I'm still wandering about what's happening. I just can't resist you, can’t resist you............." Saying this she embraced me and kissed me offering her mouth in total surrender and we kissed each other. Her firm breasts flattened against my chest.

Anita was looking restless and sighing, breaking the kiss I moved down to her boobs. Her lustful bosoms were in full swing inviting me to eat and chew her erected nipples, and I did not miss a single minute and took her right nipple into my mouth and started sucking it heavily. Her lust made her shout and she started whispering in my ears.. “oh Naveen .. suck it with all your strength.. I am enjoying uhhhhh ahhhhh mmmmm” and so on and it made me more horny and my hands picked more speed to bring her to peak of lust and pleasure. I moved my hands from her boobs to her flat belly and then slipped it into her panty.

Her panties were completely soaked. I pushed them down till her knees and then using my feets pushed them further down. She eased her legs to slip them out. My hand came back to where her erected clit was desperately waiting for my finger to touch and rub. As I touched her clit with my finger I felt the heat of her pussy on my hand. I ran my finger along her slit and thrust it into her wet pussy. She was caught by surprise and reacted with a sharp intake of breath followed by an explosive "Aah!" I covered her mouth with my lips and started moving my finger in and out of her pussy while simultaneously plunging my tongue in her mouth. I tortured her with my fingers my rythmic tongue action made her scream AAAAaaagggg AAAAaaagggg and her body was moving in all directions I continued relentlessly as she groaned in excitement and let out a deep moan as she came.

Pulling my fingers out I looked over her. Her eyes were closed and she had a dreamy look on her face. I picked the pillow lying by side and pushed it under her hips. As I was pushing the pillow she opened her eyes and looked at me questing.

"You'll just be getting rid of the tension." I said and patting on her face slipped down on her left side.

I looked at her legs and my eyes drifted up seeing all of her shapely parts and the small very closely trimmed hair, which circled the center of her passion and every mans desire.

I slowly run my hands up the sides of her long smooth legs until they reached the top of her thighs. I waited for few seconds and then moved further up the inner part of her thighs. She opened them wide, immediately for me, spreading them wide so I might enter between them. I paused again to look at her face and saw her looking at me with a picture of lust, desire and pleasure.

I also couldn't wait any longer. It was time for me to taste this stunningly beautiful woman that I had wanted to fuck for almost 20 years. I had never been this excited in my life but I wanted to go slow. I wanted this experience to last forever. I wanted to make it special and I wanted us both to enjoy it

I moved and sat between her knees holding them open. I look at her magnificent clean pussy and those opened thighs as I move down pressing her legs opened even wider now.

I spread her lips with my fingers and gently touched my tongue to her clitoris. A cry escaped her lips. I looked up and she had a expressions of surprise written all over her face. I enjoyed her expressions for a moment and this time as I bent down her hands moved on the back of my head and gently applied pressure. The lips of her pussy were sticking out at me now and I could now see all of her pink insides as I spread the lips wider for my mouth and tongue to enjoy. I ran my tongue up between the thick lips of her pussy and into the hot interior. I let my tongue dart in and out very quickly a few times and every time I did she arch up off the bed.

I stopped and backed off. I didn’t want her to explode so soon again – not just yet. I wanted to prolong her climax. I wanted to give Anita utmost sexual satisfaction of her life. I wanted her to just remember me for the rest of her life, no matter how far we lived.

Leaving her pussy I looked up at her, from behind her mountainous boobs. She tapped her clit, "Oh that's nice." She gasped. Gazing steadfastly at me, as I licked her juice from my fingertip. "Come fuck me now, I can not wait." Her voice had desire, urgency and love as again she spread her privacy to my view, offering her pussy on arched hips only inches from my face.

"Soon baby", I told her as I look directly into her waiting pussy. I slow circled her hole with my finger and pushed in very slowly and started slowly finger fucking her. Slippery fluid dribbled out and wetted my hand. Applying little pressure I tried & succeeded in adding another finger and after few fuck motion added third finger.

Sucking and slurping sounds emanated as three of my fingers fucked her pussy. She was sweating and I felt her arch and begin to rock and hump her pussy trying to join with my strokes. I knew it was time to stop, so pulling my fingers out I kissed all over thighs giving her time to calm down a little. She whispered, "Don’t tortutre come fuck me now."

I let her calm down a little moved before down again. This time instead of fingers I again moved my tongue but along the edges of her pussy lips. Her hands came back on my head as her pussy elevates up towards my mouth and I let my tongue dive deep into her body now. Anita's fingers clutched at the hair on my head as she arched up under my mouth. Her moans were expressing the pleasing I was giving her. I then spread her pussy lips as far apart as I could and covered it with my mouth as I fucked her with my tongue, darting it in and out slowly and then faster and faster. As she began to writhe beneath me and her legs began to flinch I knew she was close to coming. I slipped two fingers inside her and stroking her g-spot brought her to I think it was her best climax. She screamed in delight as she clamped her thighs around my head and bucked hard against my face, shuddering in the throes of ecstasy. I feel her juices leaking out as the wave of your orgasm comes down from its crescendo.

Slowly I pull my fingers out and see more of your juices spill out from between your lips as they lay open.

My face was smeared in her juices when she finally released her grip on me and I came up gasping for air but smiling all the same.

“Oh Naveen, Ravi never did that for me” she said with gratefulness.

“Well that’s just for starters Anita” I told her “Next I intend to screw your brains out.”

“Yes please, I can’t wait” she replied as I looked into her eyes and we both smiled.

"Fuck me" she whispered again as I was still not making any move as I wanted to cherish every moment.

I bent down once again and kissing the inside of your thighs move up leaving behind a trail of kisses. As I reached up I brush her nipples using my still wet fingers making them wet and hard with her juices.

She had surprise written all over her face. I now knew all this is new for her, her dumb husband is just a plain fucker. "I hope that relaxed you and all your tensions have vanished?"

Barely able to speak she just moaned "Yessssss".

Taking my hard cock in hand I rub the head of it against her left nipple, rubbing it all around then moving over to the right and treating it the same. Standing up more, it is now in line with your pretty mouth.

Slowly she moves up to my cock and trace her tongue around the head, flicking across the tip, and my cock grew and was solid as rock.

"No Anita, I don’t want you to do it. This you do with your husband.” Saying as I slide back I can see a puzzled look on her face but she move and lie on her back adjusting to give me perfect position in between her knees.

I easily spread her legs open wide and find her pussy is still wet as I run my fingers up and down your slit. I held my cock and rub it up and down her slick lips teasing her by just slightly dipping it inside then pulling it back and rubbing it up against her clit.

She raise her hips up, trying to get me to sink in. Respecting her feelings I slowly push in, sliding inch by inch ever so slowly.

She shake her head side to side and moan as she gets what she was wanting so badly. As I get my full length inside of her, bending down I kiss and suck her neck then I pull back until just the tip is still inside of her before working it back and forth, using shallow, teasing strokes.