Cousin Bitch

Story Info
He gets with his soon to be married cousin in Delhi.
3.6k words
4.16
101.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story contains explicit material related to incest sex. If you have any objections please leave now. All characters in the story are above 18.

...................................

The constant ringing of the phone woke me up. I got up and looked at my table clock it was 8 A.M . I picked up the phone.

"Hi cousin!! Neha here. How is my favorite cousin". I immediately recognized the voice of my cousin Neha.

"Hi Neha!! how are you? Where are you?" I asked now completely awake.

"I am in Delhi getting ready for my marriage. We had still some shopping left so mother said that we can go to Lucknow for shopping and we can meet you guys also" she replied.

My cock just sprang up in anticipation as my cousin was damn hot and beautiful girl. Just talking to her gave me a hardon.

"So when you guys coming?" I asked excitedly.

"We will be there day after tomorrow by 5 PM flight. Be there dear." she replied.

"You bet. Till then bye" i said. "Bye" with that she hung up the phone.

Awesome I thought. My cousin Neha is around 6 years older than me. She is around 25 and is working as a Sales Executive with a multinational firm. Though we had this age difference but we have grown up together our houses being near. I have seen Neha develop into a beautiful girl. With 36 DD breast, long hairs and slim body she was just a goddess. I have been in love with her since I was a sixth grade kid. Earlier it was just a kid crush now it with age it had grown into a full time love fantasy.

I was again lying in my bed with my hands rubbing my erect 8 inch cock. It had been 2 years now since I have seen her. She had moved out Delhi with her parents. But now I was going to see her once again. The two days were very hard to spend. I just used to look at the clock and wait for that time. Hell I was mad. I had been mad for her since childhood. Spent my time in gym for 2 years just to make my body attractive to her. I am 6'1 with a beautiful gym toned body which every guy dies for. Girls used to drool over me and I had huge success in getting girls. But those were easy fuck. I wanted Neha and she was the epitome of my sexual fantasy.

Finally the day arrived. I had been sitting in living room after my breakfast and watching the big old grandfather clock to strike 4 so that I can rush to pick her up. Dad and mom saw my tension.

"Sonny why you so tensed. Come on she is your cousin sister." mom said.

I smiled. She didn't know what devious thoughts were running in my mind. As the clock struck 4 I literally jumped out to the driveway started my car and pulled onto the main road. I reached before the flight landed and was at the exit waiting for her with flowers. I saw her from distance.

"God she is gorgeous." I said to myself.

She spotted me and started walking towards me. I saw her mother my aunt following her. Neha was wearing a white top which clung to her slim frame and huge breasts. They were awesome. She was wearing a skirt which came upto her knees.

Her long legs were driving me nuts.

"Hey beautiful!!." I kissed her on cheeks when she came. She kissed me back. I greeted my aunt.

"Isn't he grown into a handsome young man." my aunt remarked.

"Indeed he has. Maybe we should find a girl for him now mom" she smiled seeing my nervousness.

We reached home after an hour. Everyone got busy with lots of catching upto do. Marriages have always been a hectic stuff. I was given the job to take the suitcase to the respective rooms. My mom would be sleeping with her sister. Dad will be alone. Sister was given my room and I had to do with the couch in the living room. After our dinner mom and aunt went to their rooms to talk and then sleep. Their room was on second floor. Dad went to his room after sometime leaving me and Neha in the living room. We were alone and watching T.V.

"So dumb head managed any girlfriend?" she asked me suddenly. I was lying on couch hiding my erection in my shorts.

"No sister. I think I am unlucky in that matter." I replied grinning.

"Ahaan. We will see that." She smiled.

Her nightdress which consisted of a thin gown which reached her knees was making her look drop dead gorgeous and too fuckable. She was lying on the other couch just parallel to my with her face resting in her hands. I was easily able to see her huge boobs being held by her black bra.

"See anything that interests you." She eyed me mischievously.

I was thunderstruck. She had caught me.

"I am sorry sister" I said to her sheepishly.

"No worries. Its natural. Guys are attracted to beautiful breasts" She said.

"Well I think i should leave now. Its too late" saying that she went to her room to sleep and I was left to jack off.

DAY 2

I woke up next day to the sounds of plates clattering. As I had taken 5 days off from the office I had no work to do. Dad was leaving for work and mom and aunt were leaving for shopping. I got up and went to pee. As I pushed open the door I was struck to the floor. In front of me my cousin was changing. She was not able to see me as she had her back towards me. I was like hypnotized person. Her bareback was smooth as a baby. She was wearing a black pantie and her ass was round. She was really awesome looking goddess. She turned and shrieked seeing me. I backed off and closed the door and ran downstairs.

"What was that scream for?" my mom asked me.

"I don't know maybe Neha had seen a lizard." I replied.

I was lucky as before Neha came down mom and aunt had left for shopping. She came down and was blushing profusely seeing me.

"I am sorry I should have knocked." I said

. "Its O.K. I should have locked the door." she replied.

But her image was stuck into my memory. Till now I was afraid of society and rules and law. But now her nude image had made me mad and wanting her more. I slowly got up from the chair and came to her from behind. She was making coffee.

I slid my hands on her waist and turned her towards me. I saw fear in her eyes. I kissed her on her lips but she didn't responded. I raised my head back and saw her on the verge of tears. But those turned me on more.

"Don't ever do that to me again. I am your sister and we should not do this." saying this she moved away from me.

I backed off and went straight to my room. I was horrified at my mistake. I should not have done that. She was my sister. But the more I tried the more she captured my mind. And finally I decided I had to fuck her in anyway.

I came downstairs and apologized to her.

"Its o.k. If you had been not my brother I would have married you. So chill and have breakfast." she assured me.

In the evening I was in my room going through my reports when my sister knocked the door.

"Can I come in." she asked. I said yes and she came and sat beside me.

"What are you doing?" She asked me. "Nothing just going through my reports." I replied but my eyes straying to her cleavage.

She saw me looking there and just smiled. Her smile electrified me. I got up and kissed her on lips fully. She responded by kissing me back. At first I was shocked but soon we were kissing passionately. She pushed me back.

"Bastard." saying that she ran away from my room. I followed her. She went downstairs and sat beside my dad. All were glued into T.V. I came down and was standing in the kitchen from where no one can see me. She looked back and saw no one. She thought I was still in my room.

After sometime she got up and came towards kitchen. She didn't knew I was hiding here. I pushed myself behind the door and let her enter the kitchen. As soon as she entered I went behind her and cupped her boobs she shrieked in surprise but I put my hands on her mouth so that she cannot shout.

I turned her towards me and pushed her back to the wall. I removed my hands from her mouth and started deep kissing her. I forced my tongue in her mouth. At first she didn't respond but soon she pushed me back and slapped me without uttering a sound.

"What was that sound Neha" my mom asked from living room.

"Nothing auntie i tried to kill a fly." She replied. Her face was red and her lips were quivering from the previous assault. She had slapped me hard. But I was not to back of so easily. I again pushed her to the wall and started pinching her nipples and assaulting her boobs.

"Get off me you bastard, I am getting married soon don't do this to me" she screamed. But she kept her voice low so that only I can hear. I stopped doing anything and backed off. She was eyeing me suspiciously waiting for any other attack.

But I thought that was enough for today. I knew she wanted me but I had to break her moral wall.

"Cousin I will fuck you and will fuck you very soon." I said and moved away from the kitchen and came to the living room. She also came after sometime and sat across me.

After sometime we made eye contact. Her expressions were blank. I knew I had to try harder. After dinner we all went to sleep as it had been a tiring day.

At about 1 a.m I got up. It was time for some fun. I had become bold after the kitchen incident. My cousin had not shouted so it means she had some kind of fear. I slowly climbed the stairs and went to her room and opened the door slowly without making any noise. She was asleep. Her long slender legs were glowing in the faint moonlight coming from the window.

Her gown was barely covering her huge boobs. I touched them slowly. She did not wake up. I then started pressing her boobs harder. She woke up with a start.

"Hi dear!! I just came in to check you were sleeping well or not?" I said to her with a smile.

"Do you know you are asshole?" She said to me pushing me back.

"I know. I just wanted to show what were you missing" saying that I pulled down my shorts and took my cock out. It was whole 8 inches glory. I saw her face. She was surprised and shocked.

"Eeeeee . Take that thing away please. I am committed girl and you are my brother" she pleaded me.

"O.K but I need release just keep quiet" I said to her and started stroking my penis.

I imagined her boobs and her pussy. She was looking at me awestruck. I was stroking my cock harder each time. Soon I felt the familiar tingling sensation in my balls and I started Cumming.

"Take my cum sis. Take it. I will make a baby in you. I will fuck you" I was babbling and Cumming hard. My cum landed at her hands, her legs and at her gown. After I was exhausted I pulled up my shorts.

"Goodnight sister." I kissed her cheeks. She was still surprised and didn't have the courage to do anything.

She just looked at me and said "You are the cheapest fellow I have ever met". I smiled and closed the door and went to sleep.

DAY 3

Next day was a uproar. Dad had to leave early for office and as the other car was not starting so dad said he will drop mom and aunt at the market and will pick up back at 4 P.M. I had the whole day. Neha was still in bed. I gotup as soon as mom, dad and aunt left. I prepared the breakfast and was eating toast when Neha came downstairs. She blushed seeing me.

"Goodmorning"I greeted her.

She just smiled and started making coffee for herself. "Slept well" I asked her.

"Yeah. Had a wonderful night." She replied without making an eye contact.

"Me too that release made me sleep pretty well" I said trying to get her reaction. She kept down her coffee mug and looked at me straight.

"We need to talk" She said to me straight. I was a true asshole. I also behaved like nothing had happened.

"Sure sister. Anything you say." I replied to her innocently.

"Last night was awful. Please don't ever do that. You are not my husband. The one I love is waiting for me somewhere else and I am getting married to him shortly. Please don't do this" she was pleading to me.

"O.K Sis." I said to her. She looked at me surprised that I had given up so easily. I got up and went to her.

She looked at me suspiciously. Without saying anything I kissed her. I started massaging her boobs as I kissed her. I forced my tongue in her mouth and started exploring her mouth. With my right hands I was holding both her hands and with my other hand I was massaging her tits and tickling her nipples.

I removed my lips from hers and pulled her top up to her neck. She was sobbing but it had no effect on me. I started kissing her boobs. My tongue found her nipple and I started teasing it. A moan escaped her lips.

"You love that don't you. My tongue at your brown nipples" I said to her. Her breathings became heavy but her sobbing continued. I lifted her in my arms and took her to my bedroom and threw her at my bed.

"Please I beg you don't do it" she pleaded me. But she knew her begging will have no effect on me. I took out my shirt and pulled down my shorts. My thick 8 inches cock sprang out in full glory. She was looking at my cock with surprise.

"I bet your boyfriend does not has a cock like me??" I asked her stroking my dick.

I came to her and opened the buttons of her gown and within seconds I had stripped her naked. She was covering her boobs with her hands and pleading with me to stop but I had no effect.

"I will fuck you like you have never been fucked cuz" I said to her. Her pussy was shaved completely. I looked at her marvelous body. She was indeed blessed and even saints cannot stop themselves from fucking her.

I pushed her legs apart and put my face at her pussy. She smelled delicious. I started kissing her pussy. As i started licking her clit she started thrashing and moaning.

"We should.... No ... stop"she was moaning and screaming as I continued licking her clit. Soon she was jerking due to her orgasm. Her juices were all over my face.

"Lick me you sister fucker. Lick me. Lick my dirty cunt which wants it brother's cock" she was moaning and shouting.

I had never imagined she can be so vocal. After her orgasm has subsided I kissed her. She responded and our tongues met. We were kissing and her tongue was licking juices from my mouth.

"What happened cuz you didn't wanted me and suddenly you are thrashing in orgasms and wanting me." I asked her.

"I had loved you since you were in 10th grade. You had awesome body and I wanted it but you are my brother so I had to control. Then I was getting married to someone else but I persuaded mom to come to Lucknow for shopping" she replied.

I was surprised by her revelations but nevertheless I was happy. I stood up on my knees and made her lie down. I kept my cockhead at her pussy entrance and started rubbing it. She was moaning. I deliberately started teasing her clit with my cockhead.

"Stop that fucking teasing and put your cock inside me you sister fucker. Fuck me like a master fucks his slave" she screamed. I obliged her by ramming my cock deep inside her cunt.

She was very tight. Her vaginal muscles were expanding to adjust to my huge size and thickness.

"Never been fucked?" I asked her. "My soon-to-be hubby has a 4 inch cock and so he has never been able to fuck me like I want. Now stop talking and ram that thing into me hard" she said wrapping her legs around my waist.

I started fucking her hard and she pushed her buttocks to meet my thrusts. My thighs were slapping into hers while she pushed me deeper with her legs.

"Fuck me you sister fucker. A sister can only be fucked truly by her brother. Fuck me my hard. harderrrrrrrrrrrr " she screamed as I rammed her again.

I took out my cock and let only the cockhead remain inside her pussy and then rammed back.

"ohh my god.......yeah that it. I am a slut. Fuck me. My hubby is no good you should be my man. Make me yours. Fuck a baby into me" she said hoarsely to me.

Her breathings short and heavy. She was enjoying this sensation.

"Do you like my cock sister? The big fat cock ripping your cunt" I asked her while ramming into her.

"Yeah I love your big hard cock. Look mom your nephew is fucking me. He is giving pleasure to your daughter. Marry me to him. Ahhhhh fuck me hard" she moaned.

I pulled my cock out and made her bend on all fours. I wanted to fuck her like a bitch.

"yeah fuck me like a bitch. Ride me like a bitch I am" she screamed.

I pushed my cock all the way in and started fucking her madly. I held her boobs in my hand for support. It was a very erotic scene. I fucking my sister in doggy style and she was moaning. The bed was creaking because of our hard fucking.

"ohh fucking God.....!!! I am going to cum. Ram that brother cock into me. Rip my cunt..aahh ooooooo... fuck me." she shouted and soon she came all over my cock.

But I was soon from spent. I continued pumping her and as my cock rubbed at her clit she had another massive orgasm and she fell on the bed her face buried in the pillow and she moaning loudly. I held her by hear hairs and continued riding her.

"You are a slut take my cock." I shouted.

"Yeah gimme. I am a slut. A brother fucker. I will roast in hell but i love my brother's cock" she shouted back.

Soon i was on the verge of Cumming.

"I am going to cum soon baby." I shouted trying to last long. "Don't cum inside me. I am not protected." She screamed in fear.

I pulled out of her and forced my cock into her mouth. She was shocked and her eyes grew wide in surprise. But I held her head and continued pumping load into her mouth. As there was no other way she continued to drink my cum. After I was spent I pulled my cock out. Cum was running from her lips to her massive breasts.

"That was a good fuck but u did nasty thing to put that thing in my mouth. I never drink cum" she said to me wiping her mouth.

"Well there is always a first time for everything" I smiled and got off from the bed and went into the bathroom to wash.

REST OF THE DAYS.

Our fucking continued whenever we found time. At night I would slip into her room and fuck her madly. On the day she was leaving I fucked her in the garage with her mother and my parents in the living room. She was one hot fuckable piece and I was trying to get my share. She left after spending 5 days three of which were spent in mindless fucking. Before going she handed me her wedding invitation and smiled towards me. At night when everyone was asleep I opened the invitation and found a letter addressed to me.

Hello dear brother.

These 5 days have been most charming the best of my life. Your fucking have truly changed me and I can't live without your cock.Try to get a transfer to Delhi so that we can fuck anytime as I want your baby not my husband's. And I also want that cock inside me on my wedding day. Do anything but fuck me on my wedding day.

Lots of love your sister

I smiled. Good days were coming soon. .....................................

WANT A SECOND PART.. THEN DO SEND ME COMMENTS

Hope you people have loved the story. Please send me feedback and do vote, your vote keeps us going. Thanx to all the people who voted in the past and sent me comments. Luv u all people.