Cousin Bobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsalt
drsalt
58 Followers

I took a deep breath and lied to him. I told him I hadn’t gone to spy on his house because of the rain. “Shit! If you wait until it isn’t raining, you’ll never go!” His disappointment was obvious. “Now you’ll have to wait a week until next Friday.”

“Well, maybe not,” I answered. “Nothing says she sticks to Fridays.” Oops! That wasn’t the direction I had intended to go. “I mean, if she’s fucking around, she can do it any night you’re not there. I’ll go tomorrow night, okay?” Bobby had Mondays and Tuesdays off. Saturday would be as good as a Friday if Gina wanted to screw around.

“Well, I guess you’re right. I just need to know.” He took a long pull of his beer and stared at the TV. I felt like a real heel lying to him. Like I said, he was more like a brother to me than a cousin. Not that it’s okay to lie to a cousin, either. Oh well. Anyway, we sat and talked a while. I tried to stay away from talking about Gina and he seemed glad to do that. We had another beer and then he got up and left.

My mind was in turmoil, but I went to bed and got to sleep. Gina ran naked through my dreams that night. Her black hair and dark eyes colored everything. She smiled at me in my dream and I knew that she was just about to kneel down in front of me and suck my cock. I woke up Saturday morning with the biggest hard on I’d had in a long time.

I took a shower and dressed. The rain had taken a break and the sun was shining. I walked down to the café for breakfast. I was sipping my coffee and reading my book when Gina came in and slid into the chair opposite me. I closed my book and looked at her, waiting.

“Tommy, I don’t know where to start. First, thank you for not telling Bobby about Herk and me.” Gina seemed different to me. Maybe it was because she knew – we both knew – I’d seen her naked. Anyway, she seemed almost flirtacious.

“That’s a temporary thing, Gina. Tell me why you’re screwing around on your husband.” I was not going to give her a break, no matter how good her ass looked.

“Oh, Tommy, I can’t really say. I guess it’s just my nature.” I wasn’t buying that, and I told her so. Hannah brought her a cup of coffee. She looked at me strangely. I don’t think she knew what we were talking about, but women sometimes are intuitive. Maybe she did know.

“Well, then maybe I’m just a slut. Is that what you want me to say? I can’t help it. I want to fuck every man I see, including you. Does that excite you?”

In fact it did, but I wasn’t about to let her know that right then. “Listen, Gina. You married Bobby. I don’t care whether you want to fuck dogs, you’re a married woman. That carries some obligations. If you knew you were this way, you shouldn’t have married him. At the least, you should have told him from the start. Now there’s a situation. He thinks you’re fucking Larry from the cannery.” She didn’t show any surprise. She looked up from her cup straight into my eyes.

“I am. I’m also fucking Jerry Hammond. But it’s only those three. With Bobby, I feel like I’m getting what I need. I don’t think about it, Tommy. I just accept myself as what I am. I feel bad for Bobby, but what can I do?”

“You can stop fucking around! That’s what you can do!” I was getting angry. Her attitude had pushed my lust for her aside. I was my cousin’s champion now. Her next words shot that image down, though.

“You know, I wanted you when I first saw you.” She reached across the table and took my hand. I glanced up to see Hannah smirking. I jerked my hand away. At the same time, my ego pulsed and my cock stirred in my pants. The image of Gina’s ass bouncing around returned to my mind. Only this time, it was me she was sucking on. It was me she was straddling. It was my cock buried in her hot pussy.

“Gina, stop it! You’re Bobby’s wife. You have to talk to him. I won’t keep this secret for you.”

“Tell me you don’t want me, Tommy. Tell me you didn’t get hard when you watched me last night.” She took hold of my hand again. I didn’t pull it away.

“Okay,” I said. “So what? You’re a sexy little bitch, Gina. Nobody with eyes would deny that. But that isn’t the issue here.” Her hand was hot, and she used her index finger to scratch gently at my palm. My cock was hard in my pants. Suddenly, I was a conspirator with Gina. Still, I held my ground. There was no way I would go behind Bobby’s back to fuck his wife. I knew I was going to fuck her sooner or later, then, but it would be on my terms or not at all.

“The issue is that you’re lying to Bobby. Why don’t you just talk to him?” I don’t know what made me say the next thing. “Why Larry? He’s just a little punk summer guy. I can understand Herk, since you work for him, but Larry? Jesus, Gina!”

“He has a huge cock, Tommy. I can barely get my lips around it.” I looked at her. She was smiling with the recent memory. My cock throbbed as I imagined those red lips stretched around Larry’s huge cock. I shook my head.

“No, Gina. I held my piece until we talked like you asked. You have to have a real heart-to-heart with Bobby. Tell him he just doesn’t satisfy you. Tell him one man isn’t enough for you. He’ll either accept it or he won’t. If he does, then okay. If he doesn’t, then you’ll have to decide what you will do. In any case, I’m telling him about Herk tonight.” I got up from the table and dug into my pocket for my money. Gina’s hand snaked out and stroked firmly across my hard cock. I looked at Hannah. She was watching with her same smirk. She winked at me. Hannah? She was older than me. Old enough to be my…well, my aunt, if not my mother. Hannah? Hmm… I filed the thought away.

I stomped out of the café. I stomped home. Barber got the brunt of my anger as I ordered him off the couch. He didn’t understand, but right then I didn’t care. I was mad. I was mad at Gina. I was mad at Bobby, and Herk, and Larry. Most of all I was mad at myself for wanting Gina so bad that I had to go and jerk off thinking about those red lips wrapped around my cock.

Bobby went to work at 4:00. My phone rang at 3:30. “Hey, cuz,” he said. “Don’t bother going out in the rain tonight. Gina and I had a talk today.” I held my breath, but managed to choke out a response.

“And…?” It was all I could do.

“Well, ‘and’ we came to an understanding. I think you’ll be interested in hearing all about it. Come up to the station and I’ll tell you all about it.” We hung up. I couldn’t help but think she had told him everything. I hoped she hadn’t told him that I’d lied the night before, but if she did, then she did. There was nothing I could do about it except apologize. Bobby and I had weathered tough times together, but I couldn’t think of any tougher than this at the moment.

About nine that night I pulled into a parking spot at the border station. There was a line of cars coming out of Canada and I saw Bobby asking all the usual questions. I went into the office and collapsed into a chair. My apprehension bubbled in the back of my mind. A few minutes later Bobby came in and sat behind the desk. He looked tired. His eyes found mine and he smiled.

“I guess I should have looked before I leaped, huh?” I knew what he meant, but I asked anyway. He went on. “Gina needs more than I can give her, Tom. I can accept that.”

I tried to come up with something to say, but he spoke again. “She told me you and she talked. Thanks, cuz. I always knew you were smarter than me.”

“What do you mean?” I was still fishing in the dark. I didn’t know exactly what she’d told him.

“I mean that she told me you told her she had to talk to me. I don’t care that you lied to me last night. The important part is that now everything is out in the open.” I hoped he knew what he was saying. I threw my line in again.

“So what did she say?”

“She told me about Larry and Herk. I was surprised about Herk, but it’s okay. I’m getting laid as much as I want. That’s the bottom line here, I think. What she does when I’m not home doesn’t affect me. As long as she’s careful and discreet.” I thought about Hannah’s smirk that morning at the café, but pushed it out of my mind.

“Bobby, I’m sorry things aren’t the way you had planned. I don’t know what else to say.”

“You don’t have to say anything, Man. It’s the way it is, that’s all. Oh. She told me she really wants to fuck you. Did you know that?” I felt my face heat up.

“Oh, Jesus, Bobby! Listen, don’t get…” He interrupted me.

“No, no! It’s okay, really! In fact, she was sucking my cock when she told me. The idea of sharing her with you made me pop my wad really hard! God, I can’t believe I’m telling you this!” I couldn’t believe he was telling me this. I couldn’t believe my dick was as hard as it was, just hearing it and imagining it.

I can’t remember the rest of the conversation. Once Bobby told me Gina said she would be waiting for me at the cabin, everything else was a blur. I hope I didn’t leave too soon. I went straight to Bobby’s house from the border station.

Gina and I were dozing, my hand on her plump, round ass cheek, when Bobby got home. I was surprised that my cock was able to rise to the occasion so soon after Gina had apparently sucked the life out of it, but it did. I plowed her hot little pussy while she sucked her husband off. I looked up to find Bobby watching me. He smiled and then grimaced as he filled Gina’s mouth with his sperm. I slapped Gina’s ass and let my own load go into her cunt. Things were going to be different from now on.

drsalt
drsalt
58 Followers
12