Cousin Brenda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers

She teasingly sucked and licked at the cube before running it slowly over her lips. "Suck it," she whispered as she pushed it into his mouth. As he sucked on it she guided his mouth toward her nipple again and he eagerly sucked it into his mouth along with the ice.

Her reaction was immediate and intense. Her back arched, she let out a long moan, and her nipple immediately grew rock hard in his mouth. He continued wildly sucking her all through that cube and two others until he reached for yet another cube.

By now her nipples were both rock hard and she was panting in lust. Instead of putting this cube in his mouth he brought it directly to her erect nipple and touched the hard, cold ice to her tight, excited nipple. She gasped and cried out, wildly encouraging him as he dragged the cube all over her tits and nipples.

Near the end of that cube she gasped, "Fuck me, dammit!"

Jim quickly moved between her spread thighs and she grasped his cock to help guide him into position. Once he was there, he drove his cock inside her hot, wet pussy. He began fucking her excitedly with long, firm strokes. It only took a few of these strokes before Brenda groaned and then exploded into her orgasm.

Jim watched in fascination as she came and marveled at how her pussy danced and moved all around his cock. She pulled his hips tightly against her and held him there firmly throughout her long orgasm. When she finished cumming she released his hips and sighed, "Oh fuck, I needed that."

Jim lay down over her and they kissed for a while with his hard cock still inside her. Brenda rolled him over until he was on his back with her sitting over him straddling his thighs. She took his wet, hard cock in her fingers and said, "So lover, you tell me. What do you want? Do you want to fuck or should I suck your cock?"

Jim gazed up at her shocked at the bluntness of her question. Two days earlier they were cousins who barely spoke and now she had asked that. She toyed with his cock until he gasped, "Fuck me." She gracefully moved over him and lowered herself down. His hard cock stood rigidly up in the air and easily slipped inside her wet pussy.

When Brenda began to fuck him all Jim could do was let out a deep moan. His hands fell onto the bed at his side as waves of pleasure washed over him. As wonderful as their first fuck had felt it was nothing compared to this. He realized that she must have been holding back at Holiday Park, but now that they were alone she threw herself into the fuck.

She alternated between sitting up straight over him and leaning forward with her hands on either side of his head. Both positions brought Jim immense pleasure and ecstasy beyond anything he could have imagined.

He loved the way her pussy seemed to cradle him differently in each position and how her thrusts changed slightly as she moved. When she sat up straight he stared lustfully at her tits as they bounced and rocked across her chest. Perhaps the only thing better than seeing them was feeling them sway and brush on his chest when she leaned forward on her hands.

Jim wished this could continue forever and indeed it did last far longer than he imagined possible. Their earlier fuck had given him more control, but it was undoubtedly Brenda's perfectly teasing style that kept him in control.

By the time he again felt ready to cum both Brenda and Jim had worked up a heavy sweat in the thick afternoon air. Watching the beads of sweat form on her upper chest and roll down her tits wildly excited Jim and he knew he wouldn't last much longer.

Brenda clearly sensed his growing desire and asked, "Ready?"

"Yes," Jim replied through gritted teeth. Brenda again changed her tempo and immediately had Jim gasping in lust. It was like she knew just how to move and Jim quickly built to his orgasm. With a loud cry he started pumping cum into her again.

When she felt his first jet of cum Brenda pushed down hard so the full length of his pulsing cock was inside her. Jim watched excitedly as Brenda began grinding her hips from side to side. It was only a few seconds later than she gasped and her eyes flew wide open. She stared down wildly at him as she came for the second time.

Her orgasm reinforced Jim's and for a while both were simultaneously lost in their pleasure. Jim finished cumming first and watched as Brenda rode out the last of her orgasm.

By the time she finished her face and body were covered with sweat as she took large gulps of air to try and regain her composure. Her hair was a wet, tangled web, and at that moment Jim had never seen anything as hot or sexy as her.

They fell onto the bed kissing and holding each other. They surely would have continued, but they heard their parents pull up. Frantically, Brenda ran to the shower as Jim threw on his bathing suit and tried to make his bed look normal. He was just leaving his room as his parents led his aunt and uncle inside. "Are you OK honey?" his mom asked. "You're completely flushed."

Jim said he was fine and that he and Brenda had just been having too much fun. "I knew you two would have a great time at Holiday Park," his mom said.

"The best time ever," Jim replied.

After dinner his parents and aunt and uncle stayed up very late talking. Jim hoped they would go to bed early so he could be alone with Brenda but it was clear that wouldn't happen. He was determined to be with Brenda again and knew he would stay up all night if he had to. Finally, they went to bed and he and Brenda crept out to their "secret" spot outside.

They immediately kissed and spent a long time making out. Eventually, Brenda repeated her blowjob of the previous night as Jim leaned back against the tree. Tonight, however, she brought a tall drink with lots of ice and she sucked the cubes into her mouth along with his cock. The intense contrast between the warmth of her mouth and the stark cold of the ice was simultaneously shocking and exciting.

When she felt him losing his control she used the ice to shock him out of his excitement and keep him from cumming. When she finally did let him cum he unleashed a huge load that quickly filled and then overflowed from her mouth. By the time he was done cumming she had swallowed several times, her mouth was still mostly full, and his cum coated her chin and had dripped down onto her shirt.

Their night didn't end until much later. After receiving her incredible blowjob, Jim had his first opportunity to suck and lick a pussy. Using his fingers, lips, tongue, and the occasional ice cube, Jim lingered at her pussy for a long, long time as Brenda writhed in pleasure in the grass. When she came she cried out so loudly that Jim was afraid she'd wake everyone up, but the house remained dark as they kissed and put their clothes back on.

Brenda and her parents left early the next morning. He and Brenda had only managed about two hours of sleep and both looked completely exhausted as they said they good-byes. He waved at the car as it drove away and wondered when he would next be able to visit his cousin Brenda.

jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers
12