Cousin Joy's Joyride

Story Info
Joy intrudes her cousin Nikki to some lesbian fun.
1.5k words
4.2
52k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JasonJHonz
JasonJHonz
148 Followers

"Everyone's doing it, Nikki," Joy insisted with somewhat of a groan after her cousin's continued refusal to her request. "Do you want to be an outcast in college?"

Nikki hadn't seen much of Joy all school year because of both of their preparations for going to college. And now that Joy had come over a sleepover, she was going on and on about all the bi-curious girls in her grade, and how she wanted to see if she was bi-curious, too. Joy had already claimed to be, but Nikki wasn't sure about herself. Especially not after what Joy had suggested they did.

"No, but ..." Nikki mumbled.

She didn't even know you could eat ... well, that. And now Joy wanted her to eat hers? She didn't think she was up to the task. But Joy seemed to think otherwise. And it didn't seem like she was going to settle with no for an answer.

"Then come on. What are you so afraid of?"

"I'm ... I'm not afraid."

"Then let's do it!" Joy yelled in a whisper. It was already very late at night, and Nikki's parent were asleep right across the hall. "If you're not, we'll stop. And if you are, we can keep going."

"But ..."

"Ugh, whatever. Be a loser the rest of your life. I don't care," Joy groaned with a roll of her eyes, turning around and laying on her side in their shared bed.

Panicked, Nikki reached for Joy's arm, jerking her back around.

"N-No! Aright ... We can try it ..."

"Okay. Take off your shorts and panties," Joy eagerly instructed as she hurriedly removed her own. "You can go first."

Hesitantly, Nikki did as she was told, sliding her pajama shorts and boyshort underwear off onto the floor of her bedroom. Hopping from the bed, Joy dashed to the bedroom door, making sure it was locked before coming back to the bed, almost being hard to find Nikki in the dark.

"Okay, lay back on the pillows. I'll show you how to do it first."

"Okay ..." Nikki complied, scooting back and laying down against the bed, her upper back slightly propped up by her pillows.

Spreading her legs for her, Joy eagerly laid between her cousin's legs, smiling up at her in the darkness with a mischievous gaze. Blowing against her cousin's exposed slit, she smirked when she flinched at the sudden sensation, her hands already clutching at the sheets on the bed. "Ready?"

"Y-Yea -- ah!" Nikki moaned suddenly when Joy's tongue dragged up along her slit, her legs twitching and raising with the sudden and new sensation.

"Shh," Joy urged right after. "Your parents will wake up."

"S-Sorry ..."

"It felt good, right?" Joy egged, smiling before dragging her tongue up against her again.

"Y-Yeah ... ah ..." Nikki moaned, squirming when Joy's licks grew rougher, her breathing hot against her and making her body tingle.

"See ..." Joy breathed, parting Nikki's shaved lips. "I told you it would," she said, drilling her tongue down against Nikki's clit, making her whimper in surprise.

"J-Joy," Nikki yelped, her back arching and her legs beginning to clamp together.

But Joy pushed them back open, wanting to keep going until she got Nikki to cum. "Wait. It gets better," Joy insisted, dragging her tongue faster, while sneaking a finger towards Nikki's entrance.

"W-Wait! Don --uhn!"

"Shhh," Joy urged again, suppressing her giggle as she drove her finger into her cousin's now dripping pussy.

"Mmh ... Nn!" Nikki moaned, muffled behind her own hand as she threw her head back against her pillows, while Joy had her fun, sucking and slurping against her clit as she pumped her finger inside her, hitting her g-spot.

"There?" Joy panted, swirling her tongue against Nikki's clit as she pumped harder, looking up to watch Nikki squirming her back constantly arching and falling.

"J-Joy ...!!" Nikki moaned in peril, feeling her stomach begin to knot.

Faster she went, grinding her teeth against Nikki's clit and sending her over the edge in a messy finish. Nikki let out a whimpering exhale of relief when Joy stopped, only to gasp when she was sudden taken by her shoulders and dragged to the edge of the bed, her head nearly dangling over it as her body was forced to change directions.

"Jo -- mmh?" Nikki mumbled in the middle of her questioning when her cousin's moist crotch plopped onto her face. Exhaling through her nose, she looked up at Joy with wide eyes, her hands coming to grip her cousin's hips in surprise.

"Now me," Joy huffed, her hips already working themselves into a subtle, gentle grind.

"Nnh," Nikki mumbled, unsure of what to do all of a sudden.

"Just start licking. I'll tell you when to stop," Joy ensured, wriggling her hips around to get more comfortable against Nikki's face.

Lips parting, she moaned an exhale when her cousin began to lick, her eyes rolling as they closed in bliss, biting down on her lower lip with a grin. Her hips churned a little harder at the start of Nikki's sheepish licking, watching her cousin's face go red when she looked down at her between her sun-kissed legs.

"Lick harder ..." Joy whispered, moaning when Nikki complied. "Faster ..." She whimpered softly when feeling the quick licks build in pressure, her lips parting and her brows pinching in lewd pleasure. "Yeah ... nn ... like that ..." Joy panted, her hips' grinding getting a little faster. "Stick it out more ... ah ... yeah ... fuck ..." she whined, her hands clutching at the edge of the bed as she started to bounce on her tongue. "I'm gonna grind harder, okay?"

"Mm? Nngh," Nikki mumbled in a sudden plea when Joy's increased grind caused her to slip forward on her nose, smothering her.

But instead of backing up immediately, Joy moaned a little louder, panting hard when feeling the pressure of Nikki's nose collide with her erect clit. Her juices making it easy for her to slide forward. Nikki's hands scrambled on Joy's hips and thighs, pulling her back so that she could gasp her breaths Joy allowed it, gnawing at her lip as she grew conflicted.

"Sorry ..." she panted, but she wasn't.

She'd yet to experience the bliss of riding someone's nose before. And having that little of a taste wasn't going to be enough. Her body growing hot as she tried to keep her grinding in check, she soon found herself willing to play dirty. Slowly sinking her fingers into Nikki's hair with a bitten lip, she looked into her cousin's innocent eyes before gripping firmly and bouncing forward back onto Nikki's nose and face. She moaned again, though trying to keep her volume down as her grinding grew rough once again. "Mmh!" Nikki whined, her hands clutching at Joy's hips and pulling them back again.

"Uh!" Nikki gasped, right before Joy bounced forward again and yanked her back under, her grinding getting rougher with each passing second.

"One more time," Joy begged, moaning as she worked against her cousin's nose, hissing her inhales as her toes curled against the bedroom carpet.

Nikki's legs began to kick as she pulled harder at Joy's hips, her head squirming to free itself. "Nngh ...Joy! St- Sto --mmph!" Nikki yelped in a pleading whisper, only to be dragged back under a second later.

Groaning as she wrapped Nikki's blonde locks around her knuckles, holding her cousin's head by the roots of her hair, Joy picked up her pace, firming her grip and riding with need as she moaned.

"Just wait," Joy insisted, her grinds growing wild and causing the bed to creak. "Let me cum."

"Nnh!" Nikki cried from beneath her, not only wanting to come up for air, but not wanting to be smothered in her cousin's orgasm. "Mmph!"

Her body flailed behind Joy as her riding continued, thrusting her weight downwards onto Nikki's nose with an arched back.

"Fuck," she breathed as she threw her head back, gyrating her hips in a wide motion and getting the full coverage of Nikki's face. Ignoring her cousin's panicked slaps against her sides and clawing at her hips, Joy kept going, feeling her stomach knot and her walls tighten.

"Nnh!" Nikki begged, getting desperate.

"No," Joy refused, eyes heavy with need as she yanked Nikki's head up closer, manually shaking her head swiftly from side to side in short bursts to grind Nikki's nose against her clit. Toes pointing, Joy finally shoved Nikki's head back onto the bed a moment later, only giving her half a moment to gasp before leaning forward and smothering her once again. Taking Nikki's annoying hands by the wrists, she forcibly folded her arms over her lap and held them there, leaning over them as her thighs clamped over Nikki's face, her orgasm pouring out a moment later.

Pressing her legs tightly together, almost looking as if she was trying not to pee, she let the flood drizzle over her cousin's face as she panted soft whimpers, her body twitching as she listened to Nikki's muffled shrieks. Grinning with a bitten lip, she kept Nikki's arms pinned to her lap, swaying slightly as her body squirmed behind her.

"Damn ..." she breathed, her body tingling. "This lesbian thing might not be so bad ..."

JasonJHonz
JasonJHonz
148 Followers