Cousin Julie's Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, when she evicted a big spider out of the cottage and carried it in her bare hands to the tall weeds outside, I soon discovered she no longer harbored a fear of bugs. There goes my plan of seeing her tits later by using the old make believe wasp gag. All my plans to see her naked were quickly fading. I had to come up with another plan. Running out of time, as the summer quickly progressed, I had to think of something that wasn't obvious to make her think that I wasn't the pervert that I am, while still devising the opportunity to see her without her clothes.

The best chance that I had to see more of her amazing body was when she wore her bikini. There was a brief time when she removed her cover up to take a dip in the water and, while drying the water from her bodacious body with a towel, before donning her cover up, again. I had another chance to see something that I shouldn't see when she sunned herself on the beach and unhooked her bra without wearing her, always with her, cover up. I even tried dousing her with a splash of cold water to make her get up quickly without grabbing her top first, but she didn't flinch. She said the cool water felt good on her hot back. Fuck!

It was then that I formulated my hatred for cover ups and for the gay guy, no doubt, who invented them. They should change the name of cover ups to blue ball blouses. It wouldn't surprise me if the guy who invented the cover up was the same gay guy who invented that upskirt pussy defeater and panty cheater, the pantyhose. I hate pantyhose more than I do cover ups. Give me garter belts with nylons and bright white cotton panties any day. And while you're at it, bring back the micro mini-skirt. There's no way a woman can sit in those skirts without flashing her panties.

Since none of my plans to see her naked were working, I decided take control of the situation and flash my cock to her. Maybe, I thought, I hoped, seeing my cock might arouse her and stimulate some incestuous activity later. I waited until my Mom and aunt drove to town. It's a half hour ride each way and I knew they'd be in town for at least 3 or 4 hours shopping and having lunch. I put on my Dad's old bathing suit. I knew the waist was big enough that, once I put my arms over my head, it would fall to my ankles. I know it wasn't the greatest plan, but it was the best that I could do on such short notice. With my plans of seeing Julie naked all failing, willing to take one for the team by exposing myself, I didn't want my summer vacation to end with Julie without receiving some new jerk off material to get me through the cold winter days, while away at college.

I carried the rickety old stepladder to the trap door of the attic on the pretense of getting out another one of the chaise lounges, which I needed to get anyway. I already had an erection with the thoughts of Julie coming eye to eye with my one-eyed monster.

"Julie, would you mind holding the ladder for me? I need to get the chaise lounge and I don't want to fall."

I was nervous. I was shaking with the anticipation of exposing my cock to my cousin. I had an erection just thinking about exposing my cock to my cousin. Just as I hoped she didn't notice my trepidation, I hoped she didn't see through my perverted plan.

"Sure," she said getting up from where she was sitting.

Standing on the top step, I had the perfect view of her cleavage. She was so beautiful. She was so shapely. She had such a super hot body. Her beautiful tits filled her bikini top. I couldn't wait to see them without her bra. Wait. Where's she going?

My plan suddenly backfired, literally, when Julie stood behind me while holding the stepladder. Now, if my trunks fell, she'd only have a view of my naked ass instead of my naked cock. Seeing my ass instead of my cock is not the same level of excitement that I needed for jerk off material later. I needed for my hot cousin to see my cock. I needed to see her reaction to seeing my cock. Hoping she'd react favorably to seeing my cock, if she was facing my ass instead of my cock, she'd probably just slap my backside after seeing my ass, while laughing.

Reaching up as high as I could, standing perched on my toes, I pretended to struggle with the chaise lounge and turned around on the step just as my bathing suit slipped from my waist, slid down my legs, and rested at my ankles. I did it. I was naked. Still holding onto the chaise lounge, I looked down at Julie. She was looking at my nakedness. She was staring at my cock. She was laughing.

"Shit," I said. "Julie don't look. Don't look at my cock. Can you pull my bathing suit up for me? Please don't tell my Mom and Aunt Rose. I'm so embarrassed," I said hoping she'd mistake my erection and the excitement in my voice for embarrassment. "I have my hands full and don't want to drop this on our heads."

When she reached down to pull up my trunks, the top of her head was so close to my penis that all I needed to do was to move my hips forward just a tiny bit to hump her face with my cock, and that's exactly what I did. I was so excited to touch her anywhere with my naked cock that, when she suddenly raised her head to look up at me, I nearly poked her in the eye with my stiff prick. If she was a micrometer closer and a hair quicker in moving her head up, my cock would have bounced off her lip. With my luck, it would have hit her in the nose. If I wasn't so pathetic, it would have been funny.

"Eww! That's so gross. Watch out with that thing. You'd better not cum off on me, you little pervert," she said pulling up my trunks and holding them in place with her hand. "These are a little big for you," she said with a laugh, "aren't they?"

"They were my Dad's. I must have packed them instead of my bathing suit. I hope my trunks are buried somewhere in my suitcase."

My mind was a blur. Julie saw my cock. I flashed my cousin my cock. Only, I was hoping she'd take the hint. I was hoping for more of a reaction. I was hoping she'd blow me or at the very least give me a hand job. She didn't even touch it.

I was hoping she'd leave my bathing trunks down around my ankles and take advantage of the fact that my hands were full. I hoped she'd reach out and stroked me before taking my cock in her mouth. Yeah, I know, it would never happen. Only a guy would take advantage of a woman in that way, but it was exciting to imagine, while hoping that she would.

Like me back then, she was probably still a virgin and had never given a guy a hand job or had a cock in her mouth, no doubt. Maybe, my cock was the first cock she ever saw up close. She did stare at it, though, and I now had plenty to jerk off over later.

That summer vacation was my last chance and my perfect opportunity to see my cousin naked. Besides, it wasn't like I was hoping to have sex with her. Certainly, having sex with my cousin would be crossing the line from sanity to incest. Perverted and perverse in my attempts to see her naked, I just wanted to see her boobs, her bush, and her butt. In hindsight, now that I'm removed from the incestuous fever that heated my desire and inflamed the fire of my sexual thoughts over my cousin, my behavior was all very normal and innocent, hardly considered incest at all.

Further, now that I think about it, lusting over one's female relatives is a road that we all must travel and have taken, one time or another. As long as we just look and don't touch, as long as we control ourselves from acting upon our incestuous thoughts to experience the perfect but forbidden bodies of our blood related relatives, there's really no incest involved. As long as we refrain from acting upon our sexual impulses, my actions could be construed as merely bonding with my family by admiring the beauty of my cousin, aunt, and mother. Okay, I really don't believe any of that crap, but it sounds good, doesn't it?

Just as they can't convict me for thinking about killing another person, they can't accuse me of having incestuous sex with a female relative just by thinking about having hot, wild, forbidden sex with my gorgeous cousin, stripping her naked, and having her blow me. Sorry, I was excited by the thought of stripping my cousin naked and having her blow me. I got carried away.

Just as they accused ex-President Jimmy Carter of having impure thoughts, when he ogled the women pictured in a Playboy magazine, I can just hear a priest or a reverend telling me otherwise, that having the thought of incestuous sex is as bad as doing the dirty deed. If that's the case, if I'm damn just for thinking about seeing my cousin naked, then I may as well go to Hell by having sex with her, if only I could and if only she would.

Decades later, I still think about my cousin Julie seeing my cock that day, and I still masturbate over the thoughts of slowly stripping her naked while French kissing her. Sometimes, when alone and masturbating, I still imagine her touching me and stroking me, before blowing me. During those hot, summer weeks with her by the lake at the cabin, I would have given anything to fuck her and to feel my prick slide in her wet pussy, while listening to all the sexual sounds she'd make.

That day that I finally saw Julie naked is something that I'll never forget and is a fortuitous sight that I'll take with me to my grave. You would have thought I had won the lottery, I was so excited. I couldn't wait to return to the privacy of the bathroom and jerk-off over what I had just seen. With fond memories of the summer season we spent together at the cabin, what happened between us is something we could laugh about now, if only she was still talking to me.

Damn, talk about holding a grudge, gees, so what that I had seen her tits, pussy, and ass? What's the big deal? She didn't think it was such a big deal when she saw my cock. I guess her seeing my cock was a bigger deal to me.

Yeah, sure, I had lustful thoughts and sexual desires for my cousin. So what? At my age, I had lustful thoughts and sexual desires for a keyhole, especially if there was a female behind that keyhole getting dressed or undressed. Now that I think of it, I admit it. I did spy on my mother and my aunt dressing and undressing numerous times during our summer vacation at the cottage. So what? You have a problem with that? I'm glad I did it and I'd do it again. Okay, maybe I wouldn't do it now because my Mom and aunt are elderly, but you know what I mean.

Spying on my Mom and my aunt was no big deal. It wasn't like I had sex with them. I knew the creak, squeak, groan, and moan of every floorboard of that cabin and where not to step to telltale that I was outside their door peeking through the keyhole, while they removed their blouses, bras, skirts, and panties and got into their bathing suits. Oh, my God, that was so exciting to steal a peek of my Mom's or Aunt's bush, tits and/or ass.

Hey, look at it from my perspective, a horny male teenager, they were getting dressed and undressed practically in public. Yeah, sure their door was closed, but anyone walking by the door and bending down to tie his sneaker lace could clearly see what they were doing behind that closed door, especially after they suddenly lost their balance and pressed their eyeball to the keyhole to stop them from falling.

Clearly, I'm innocent. I did nothing wrong. I was just tying my sneaker and lost my balance, I imagined I'd say in defense of my actions were I to be caught by my mother, aunt or cousin peeping, while pretending to tie my shoelace.

"You're such a pig. I can't believe you were peeping through the keyhole watching your own mother and my mother undress," I imagined Julie saying if catching me peeping.

"Watching them undress? How could you think that of me, Julie? How dare you? I'm deeply offended and gravely insulted that you would think such a thing. I lost my balance while tying my sneaker," I imagined saying to my cousin, while avoiding her angry eye contact and talking to the impression her tits made in her blouse.

"Yeah, right, as if I believe that. Cut the crap. What did you see?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me what you saw. Tell me or I'll tell on you," I imagine my cousin pinching my arm.

"I saw their asses, tits, and pussies."

"I can't believe you saw your mother's and my mother's asses, tits, and pussies. You are such a little pervert."

Before imagining being caught by Julie, I imagined my Mom suddenly opening her bedroom door and catching me peeping.

"I brought you up better than that to peep. How dare you spy on me? Was it worth being caught to see me naked?"

Fuck yeah, I wanted to say, but didn't.

"Mother really, how could you think that of me? I was merely tying my sneaker," I imagined saying to her after being caught red handed peeping.

"Is this what you want to see," I imagined my mother opening her bathrobe to show me her naked body. I couldn't believe my Mom was showing me her tits and pussy. I couldn't believe they were within my reach, if only I dared touch her full breast, her trimmed pussy, and her naked body.

"Sorry, Mom," I imagined myself saying and giving her a big hug before she had a chance to close her bathrobe. I could feel my mother's tits, her nipples suddenly becoming erect against my bare chest, and my throbbing cock pushing against her naked and exposed belly.

"Now go to the kitchen while I finish dressing," I imagine her saying while tying her bathrobe. "You're grounded."

Gladly, I imagined going to the bathroom, instead of the kitchen to jerk-off. I was always jerking off. Especially after spending the summer with three hot women, in a confined hot space, I suddenly had plenty of reasons to release the sexual tension that I continually felt. Now, that I think about it, I wondered if they heard me masturbating. Now, that I think about it, it was a very small cabin. I may have vibrated the whole shack jerking off. I'm embarrassed.

I remember seeing my Aunt Rose's panties, when a big gust of wind blew her dress up to the back of her shoulders. We were on the harbor cruise they have that goes around the lake. It was a very windy day and, apparently, my aunt tired of futzing with her skirt because she allowed the wind to have its way with her hem. I and the others onboard were rewarded with a continual and prolonged flash of Aunt Rose's sheer panties and ass cheeks the entire time she was above deck. It was a sight that I enjoyed replaying over again in my mind, while jerking off over it years later.

There I was minding my own business, while sitting in the deck chair enjoying the voyeuristic opportunity of my aunt's panty clad ass. Then, when she turned to face me, the gust of wind blew her skirt up to her chest and I saw the dark patch of her bush and her panty clad camel toe. She was more interested in holding her hair in place than she was in capturing her skirt and I always wondered if she was using the excuse of the wind to flash me her panty clad pussy on purpose. Over the years, I took cruises hoping to see a display of women losing the battle with the wind, but most days were calm and then women started wearing pants.

I can assure you that the fact that I masturbated over all of what I had seen of my mother and my aunt undressing and dressing, along with the hopeful thoughts of seeing my cousin naked, has nothing whatsoever to do with incest. It's preposterous and laughable to think that anyone would think that just because I was preoccupied with voyeurism that I would make the leap to incest. I can assure you that it was nothing more than raging hormones, while being focused on the art form of masturbation during my sexual maturity. The fact that I lusted over my relatives, especially my cousin, meant nothing and certainly had nothing to do with incest. And if you believe any of that, I swamp land, I mean, ocean front property in Florida to sell.

For anyone's information and speculation, my Mom, aunt, and cousin could have been any woman. It was coincidental that they just happened to be related to me. Matter of fact, looking to see what they were showing and replaying all that I had seen in my mind, while masturbating, was all just part of growing up and becoming a man. It's been decades, years, months, weeks, okay days, since I masturbated, while thinking of peeking through my mother's and aunt's bedroom door keyholes, and while thinking of my beautiful and curvy cousin's naked body. Those sights have given me thirty years of masturbation material. Ah, that was one sexy summer vacation that I shall remember all of my life.

Much in the way that I lusted over my mother and aunt, it wasn't like I wanted to have sex with my cousin, I was just hoping to see her naked. I'm not going to feel guilty about something that I couldn't control. Blame it on the hormones, but I was horny all the time. I woke up feeling horny and I went to bed feeling horny.

Notwithstanding my vigilance and my stealth peeping, I was never fortunate enough to see my mother or aunt completely naked. Except for the down nightgown flashes, up nightgown peeks, and transparent views of their naked bodies beneath their nightgowns, when standing in front of the open refrigerator door, that they rewarded me with when they were drunk, I only saw flashes of bits and pieces of their bodies. Usually, I only managed to catch my mother and my aunt in their underwear. I did briefly see my mother topless once, but it happened so fast that I didn't see much. I saw my aunt bottomless once, but she was facing the other way while bending over and I only saw her ass.

It was usually during the summer that I saw something that I wasn't supposed to see, ergo the reason why summer is my favorite season. During the winter months, everyone is bundled up with excess clothing, even in the house because we kept the thermostat turned down low to conserve energy and save on fuel cost expenses, even back then with the oil embargos and energy crisis of the '70's. The summertime is when my cousin paraded around with short skirts with bikini panties and tube tops without a bra. My mother and my aunt wore a lot of flared sleeveless dresses and sundresses.

With my cousin always sitting on the couch with her knees apart or sometimes her legs up and my mother and aunt always bending over to pick up things around the cottage, my mother, aunt and cousin gave me plenty of upskirt and downblouse views. Now, that I think about it, just so that I could jerk off over it later, I was really a little pervert in the way that I stalked all of them hoping to see more than they wanted me to see and were willing to show.

I always wondered if they knew I was always looking to see what I could see. I always wondered if they enjoyed the attention that I gave them and flashed me on purpose, just to tease me in some perverse and incestuous way. We all had the same genetic makeup after all and I wondered if they were just as horny as I was. I wondered if they knew I was jerking off over their naked and semi-naked bodies. Now, that I think about it, they must have known. How could they not know? It was a very small cottage.

My favorite past-time back then was playing with myself. I was always masturbating, as many as five times a day on my horniest of days. I pulled my prick until it was red and raw. I couldn't stop playing with myself and I couldn't wait for tomorrow to do it all over again.

Serendipitously, toward the end of our summer vacation, I did finally see my cousin naked, but it was an accident, kind of, not really, okay, okay, I admit it, I did it on purpose. I knew she was getting changed into her bathing suit and I purposely walked in on her. I knew she was about to strip naked and I waited outside her bedroom door counting to ten, very long and nervous seconds while watching through the keyhole and waiting for her to strip.

"Ten, nine, eight, seven, six..."