Cousin Katie Fucks My Ass

Story Info
Two cousins take it in the ass.
2.2k words
4.07
238.4k
57
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just graduated high school, and was wondering what to do with my life, when I got a call from my uncle offering me a job in his auto shop. I had always been into cars and had built a few on my own and frankly, I was damn good at it. I immediately jumped at the opportunity; the only downfall was I would have to move to Colorado. It wasn't a big deal, but I needed to find a place to live, then, my uncle offered me their guest room and I immediately packed up my things. I decided to drive down which would take about 2 days, so I loaded up my truck, said my good byes, and headed out.

The drive went quick and I was eager to meet up with my aunt Olivia, uncle Dan, and cousin Katie who had been at boarding school for the past 4 years, and I hadn't seen her since I was 14. I arrived at their house in Denver late Thursday night and was greeted with open arms.

"Glad to see you made it here safely, how was your trip?" Olivia asked.

"Good, good." I responded. "How are you doing?"

"Oh, same as usual, work, work, work." Dan said as he patted me on the shoulder. "Good to have you here."

"Where is Katie?" I asked looking around the room.

"Oh, she went out to catch up with some of her friends, should be home soon though, she is very excited to see you." Olivia said. "Now, let's get you settled in your room."

We gathered up my stuff and they showed me to my room. I unpacked my cloths and got arranged in my room.

"Katie is here." Olivia yelled up the stairs. I quickly came down, and saw her sitting in the living room.

"Good to see you cuz." Katie said jumping up from the couch and throwing her arms around me. "You look great." She said holding me out at arm length. I felt kind of awkward as she looked me up and down, but it didn't mean anything so I shook it off.

"You look good too." I said back to her, and I wasn't just blowing smoke. She had filled out into a beautiful young woman. She was about 5 foot 6, with long legs, and a slender athletic body. Her breasts were a perfect fit for her body, and her short brunette hair framed a cute face. She looked nothing like I remembered, and I started blushing after she hugged me. I had some strange feelings running through my body, I was getting extremely turned on, but she was my cousin, I shouldn't be thinking of her like this. I erased the thought from my mind for the time being and started to catch up with all of them.

We talked for a while about school and family until it was time for bed. We each retired to our rooms and got ready for bed. I was waiting out side the bathroom as Katie finished her shower. I herd the shower turn off, and Katie walked out wearing nothing but a towel.

"Its all yours. See you in the morning." She said with a smile and walked into her room. All the thoughts I had about her before came rushing back, so I quickly brushed my teeth and hopped in bed. I tried not to think about her, after all, she was my cousin, but soon, my cock began to grow and I started jerking off. I pictured Katie stripping out of her cloths, and bending over revealing her tight pussy. I soon felt the cum building in my cock, my toes curled, my back arched, and jets of hot cum flew on to my stomach. I was still so horny, I went back to an old masturbation habit, I ran my fingers through my cum and sucked it off. I loved the taste of my cum, it was sweet and salty, and I couldn't get enough. I eventually ate it all and drifted off to sleep, with thoughts of Katie still in my mind.

I woke up the next day feeling very rested and eager to get to my first day of work. I grabbed a bite to eat and headed out. Work went well; I got my garage stall set up and fixed a couple of cars, all in all a good day. I got home around 5:30, and just decided I was going to watch some TV and rest for the night. I was sitting on the couch when Dan and Olivia came walking in.

"We have been invited to a weekend get away up in Aspen by a friend of ours. Katie will be home all weekend, so just asked her if you need something." Olivia said.

"Yeah, sorry to leave you right after you get here, but you will be alright." Dan said.

"Sure, no problems here." I said back to them. "I was just planning on resting all weekend anyway."

"Alright then, we are going to get packed." Olivia said as the walked up the stairs. They packed their stuff in the car and soon headed out the drive way. I waved from the front steps and then went back to the couch. I herd Katie come though the back door so I turned around to see her.

"What are you doing tonight?" She asked.

"Nothing much, I was just going to watch some TV." I replied.

"Sounds good, I will join you, just let me get changed." Katie said as she raced up the stairs. She soon came back down wearing her pajama bottoms, and a T-shirt. "So what are we watching" She asked in a chipper voice.

"Dunno." I said. We sat in silence for a while as I flipped through the channels, until Katie started asking questions.

"So, do you have a girl friend?" She casually asked.

"No, I never found the right girl." I said back. I have to admit that it felt weird talking to my cousin about girl friends, but it didn't seem to bother her.

"Well you are very handsome, seems odd you don't have a girl friend, but that's just me." She sincerely said.

I felt even weirder after she said I was handsome, and turned back to the TV. We watched for a while then Katie got up and walked towards the stairs.

"I'm going to take a shower." She said, and before she turned to walk up the stairs she gave me a wink.

What the hell was that? I thought to myself, did she want to follow her? I thought the situation over, and after I herd the shower shut off and Katie walk into her room, I ventured over to the stairs. I stood at the first step for a second, thinking about what might be going on, and then continued up the stairs. I decided I would walk past her room to mine, so I could seem semi inconspicuous.

I walked down the hall and noticed her door was wide open, I continued walking, and right as I got to her door, I turned my head to glance over and my jaw just dropped at what I saw. Katie was sitting naked on her bed, her wet hair dripped down her body and she glistened under the lights in her room.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I know you want me." She said in a seductive voice. "So come and take me."

I couldn't stop myself from walking into her room. I sat down on the bed next to her; she took my hand and placed on her stomach. I slid my hand down to her perfectly shaven pussy, and slowly started to rub around. I put my other hand on her breast and gently cupped it. After working every inch of her body with my hands, she motioned me to stand up, so I did. Her hands quickly went to work undoing my pants, and dropping them to the floor. I took off my shirt and stepped out of my pants and kicked them across the room.

"Now let's get a look at that cock." She said. Katie pulled my boxers down and my cock stood straight out. She eagerly grabbed it and wrapped her mouth around it. Her mouth felt amazing as she worked down my shaft. She expertly suck my cock for a couple of minuets that I wished would never end. She stood up, turned around and bent over the bed. Her long legs propped her perfect heart shaped ass directly in front of my cock.

"Fuck me." She demanded "Fuck me hard."

I rubbed the tip of my cock down the crack of her ass to her awaiting pussy. I slowly started to spread her pussy lips, and then with a thrust of my hips, I buried my cock inside her. She yelped in surprise, but I didn't give her time to adjust. Her pussy clenched tight as I pounded my cock in and out. She moaned in pleasure as I leaned forward to play with her bouncing tits. I kissed the back of her neck as I pounded harder and harder. I stopped fucking her for a second, she flipped over onto her back and I stuffed my cock back into her tight pussy. I continued fucking her until I felt cum start to swell in my cock, and I quickly pulled out, and I sat down next to her.

"What next?" I asked

"I want to fuck you in the ass." She blatantly said to me.

"And how would you go about doing that?" I asked sarcastically.

"With this." She said, pulling a strap on dildo from under her bed, it was about 8 inches long, and thicker than a normal cock. "You got to fuck me, now I get to fuck you." She said in a semi dominate tone. I had to admit that I wondered what it would feel like, and I was so caught up in the moment I said "Yes."

Katie's eyes grew wide after I said yes and she jumped up from the bed. She grabbed some lube from her dresser and swiftly put on the strap on. I had to say, she looked extremely sexy with the big black cock sticking straight out from her crotch.

"Just lie down on the bed and pull your legs back, and don't worry, I will go slow." She said. I just did as I was told. I laid down and pulled my legs back, exposing my ass to her. She smiled with glee at the sight, and immediately squirted lube onto my ass. It felt weird as her fingers rubbed around my virgin ass, and soon she slipped a finger in and caressed the inside of my ass. Then, another finger was slide in, and then another. After loosening my ass with her fingers, she squirted some lube onto the dildo, and it was placed it against my ass. I felt my ass start to wrap around the tip of the cock, and soon she was in. My breathing became heavy as she pushed the cock further into my ass, and soon the entire dildo was buried in my ass. I laid on the bed quietly moaning as my ass got used to the foreign object that was now plugging my ass.

"You ready?" Katie asked. I had no idea if I was ready on not so I just nodded my head "Yes." She methodically began pumping in and out of my ass, with each stroke gaining speed. I started moaning louder and louder, and squirming around the bed as my ass was pounded. "Oh yeah, fuck yeah." Katie said gritting her teeth as she fucked me. She continued for about 10 minuets, and then pulled out. "I want you to fuck my ass now, and cum inside of me." She said as she bent over the bed again. I took the lube from her and smeared some around her cute puckered asshole, and on my cock. "Just fuck me." She moaned, and I quickly complied.

I push the tip of my cock against her ass and her tight ass soon enveloped it. "Fuck me." She demanded. I immediately forced my cock deep into her, and began trusting. I fucked Katie's ass for a solid 2 minuets before I felt the cum begin to build. "Oh god, I'm going to cum." I yelled as my cock erupted. It had to be the biggest orgasm of my life, as hot jets of cum filled her ass. It seemed to last forever, but soon my cock stopped flowing and I pulled it out. Katie swiftly grabbed my dick and sucked all the remaining cum off.

I figured we were done after this, but I was wrong. Katie took a cup from on top of her dresser and placed it under her ass. She squirted all of the cum from her ass into the cup and handed it to me. She gave me another wink, and I knew what she wanted me to do. I reached out grabbed the cup, threw my head back, open my mouth, and poured the hot cum in. We sat down on the bed, and continued to caress each other as we talked.

"I was watching you last night." Katie said. "I loved watching you eat your cum."

"Well, I was thinking about you as I was jerking off, so I guess we are even."

"Why don't we get some sleep, you never know what might happen tomorrow." Katie said as I walked out of her room. That night I fell asleep thinking about what would come next.