Cousin Laurie Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly moved my fingers up to where they were at the hem of her shorts. Finger tips first and then my whole hand slipped up into one leg of the shorts. My finger tips were right under the crotch of her shorts and I could feel the panties that covered the goal of my exploring. The whole crotch area of the panties were soaked and the outside felt slick and hot as I stroked my fingers backward and forward. I pressed even harder and felt the lips of her pussy through the fabric. I moved my fingers under the edge of her panties and found that she was wet and slick just like her ass had been. I delved even further and felt soft hair and the lips and crease of her pussy. I dipped a finger tip into the crease and found it wet, slick, and hot.

Stroking even further, I found a little nub and rubbed this. Laurie went wild, jerking her hips up and down. Fearful of the reaction, I plumbed further and found the treasure I had been seeking. My finger moved into a hot, slick cavity. I pushed it in even further and felt the walls around my finger pulsate and almost grab at my finger. With what little motion her panties allowed, I stroked my finger in and out. Laurie strained her hips up to me, reciprocating stroke for stroke. Moving my finger out of the hole, I went back to the little nubbin I had felt earlier. I rubbed my finger across it very, very gently, fearful of hurting her.

"Oh, yesssss... Danny. That's the spot. Just keep doing that. Please, please, don't stop," Laurie whispered almost incoherently. Laurie began to jerk her hips up and down against my hand. Her moans filled the whole den and flooded all my senses. "Oh, Danny...Oh, Danny...Oh, Danny," she repeated over and over again. Finally, she lifted her whole body off the sofa, arching her back, with every muscle straining against my hand. Her whole body shook and she screamed out, "Yesss... Oh, Danny, yesssss........" Relaxing, she slowly fell back against the cusions. She continued shuddering, with the shudders slowly diminishing until she was totally still. She opened her eyes, looked up at me, and said, "Oh, Danny, I didn't have any idea anything could be that good. I've never felt anything that good before."

12