Cousin Madison Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison raised her glass of 'Uncle Preston's Finest.' "Here's to family, blood related or not, helping each other. Look where those hard times have brought us. I think we're all exactly where we're meant to be."

The others raised their glasses. "To family!"

After the meal the women pitched in to help clean up while the men herded the children into the living room, where a crackling fire blazed in the fireplace. After the women drifted in from the kitchen Olivia sat at the spinet and the room hushed. Everyone loved to hear Olivia's playing and her clear soprano. Sean contributed 'Danny Boy' in an Irish tenor, and pulled Colleen over to dance as he sang some Irish jigs without any accompaniment. Colleen had learned the steps as a child, and soon Dylan joined in, dancing with her while Sean sang and clapped time.

When the pair was breathless and had to stop there was a round of applause.

The crowd divided up for a game of charades, which continued until the youngest began to rub their eyes. That was the signal for the group to begin to disperse.

At home Madison and Jeffrey tucked in Helen and Anna; Bobby was given an extra half hour to stay up listening to the radio while Madison and Jeffrey walked arm in arm to check on their stock. Satisfied all was secure they saw Bobby to bed and went in to bed themselves.

They made slow, lingering love and settled into the pillows satisfied.

Jeffrey looked over at her as she propped on an elbow watching him.

He pretended to heave a deep sigh. "All right. What is it? I know that look."

"I've been talking to Colleen and Abby."

"Uh oh. Should I be worried?"

"Not exactly. Since you men took the children on that trip we've been thinking."

"Let me guess. You want us to take them on more trips."

"Uh uh. We'd like to take one off by ourselves."

"Are you serious? Three attractive women off by yourselves? Where would you go?"

"We are serious. We've decided to form a club. The Farm Wives Club."

"Have you, now?"

"We've been talking things over and decided that since we now have some money we'd save all our change and put away some money every week and use it to go off someplace. Not too far, but someplace nice."

"I suppose you have an idea for this place."

"Caledonia Springs seems to be our first choice. It's an easy train ride and I hear they have some reasonable hotels. They also have mineral springs and places to get a massage."

"I'm not sure I like that. I don't like the thought of any other man laying his hands on you."

"The massages would be done by women. We don't want any strange men's hands on our bodies, either."

"Do I get a vote in this?"

"Nope. You're not in the club."

He laughed and caressed her face. "I'm sure you've thought about when this would take place. We do get rather busy around here."

"It would only be during a slack time on the farm and only for a weekend, probably in the spring. We think we could leave on a Friday and return Sunday. Or, if it's during school we could go during the week so most of the children will be in school during the day. It's all still up in the air."

"Speaking of up in the air, I'm missing you already just talking about it and now I have something up in the air."

She threw off the covers. "So you have. That needs to be deflated."

"I think you are just the one to do it."

She kissed his shaft and took him halfway into her mouth, sliding him in and out. She bent to kiss him and leaned her chest over his abdomen, trapping his erection between her breasts. Grinning, she squeezed them together and rocked her body so he slid between her breasts. That was something that always excited him - watching his penis disappear between her soft orbs and then reappear under her chin.

When a clear drop appeared she licked it off and took some time to swirl her tongue around the head before squeezing him between her breasts again.

At first he was content to let her set the pace, but when he felt the urge building he added his own thrusting, speeding up the process.

She felt him tighten and pulled back slightly so he stayed enveloped by the warm flesh. He erupted in the confines between her breasts and she kept rocking until he was finished. She rolled onto her back and looked down at the wet smear on her chest.

"Now look what you've done."

"I can take care of that." He reached over and began to massage her breasts, rubbing the semen into her flesh.

"Now you're getting me excited, but you're softening. I guess I'll just have to make do."

She straddled him, trapping his deflating penis under her, between her labia. With another rocking motion she was able to use the semi-erect member to stimulate her labia and the now protruding clit. He reached up to fondle her breasts and she rocked harder until he felt her tighten around him as she came. She rocked furiously until her spasms died away and she fell onto his chest.

He laughed and smoothed her hair. "An unusual session, but satisfying nonetheless."

She kissed him "Um hm. Satisfying."

In April, before the main planting and the sheep shearing began the three women made their plan to go to Caledonia Springs.

On a Friday morning when there was a short break in the school schedule husbands and children waved from the station platform as the train pulled out, heading east. They had to make a transfer from the New York bound train to another heading north and didn't arrive at their destination until late afternoon. The station was on the west side of town and they decided to walk into town in order to conserve their cash. It was only a mile or so after all, and their valises weren't heavy.

Along the way they passed a site where a new hotel was under construction. Three men leaned on shovels near the sidewalk and stopped to stare at the passing women.

"Hey babes! Looks like you need someone to help you along."

"We can carry your things."

"It's almost quittin' time. We could show you around."

The three women all held up their left hands to display wedding rings.

"Shoot, that don't mean nothin'. If you're so married why aren't your menfolk around to escort you?"

"We don't need the likes of you, that's for sure," Abby retorted.

"Ooh. High and mighty. Don't need to associate with workin' folk, huh?"

Colleen didn't like the way the conversation was headed, and motioned for the others to head up the street with her, wolf whistles and laughter following after.

The Caledonian Hotel, right downtown, had some vacancies, but the cost was more than they planned, so decided that instead of two connecting rooms they would pool their money for one large room with a double and a single bed. As they rode the creaky elevator up to the third floor Colleen and Abby were excited, never having been on an elevator before. Abby wanted to push all the buttons to see what happened, but Madison convinced her otherwise.

They didn't bother to unpack right away, but washed up from their trip and headed downstairs, strolling around the town and reading a few ads for several mineral springs. The day was chilly, but the last rays of sun felt good when they returned to sit on the hotel porch.

Eventually hunger and the smells from the kitchen brought them inside, and they decided to try the hotel restaurant, even though it also was likely to be more expensive than they had counted on. They could get some recommendations for nearby restaurants tomorrow, but figured they would splurge on one really nice meal before their 'club meeting'.

They were shown to a seat near a window overlooking the gardens at one side of the dining room. While they perused the menu they became aware of boisterous conversation at a table not far away and were horrified to notice the three men from the construction site, who were mainly drinking. One of the men soon recognized the women and gestured toward them and the men all leaned in and talked more softly.

Soon the scraping of chairs being roughly pushed back could be heard and the three Romeos sauntered over.

"Well, well. Looka who's here," the bearded one observed.

"Care to join us, ladies? Our treat."

Colleen looked up in disgust. "No, thank you."

Madison added "Please leave us alone."

"Whatsa matter? We're not good enough for you? Workin' men ain't good enough?"

Abby snorted "Frankly, no. Our men are civilized."

Madison added "Is that what you were doing? Working?" She emphasized her facetiousness by holding up her hands and making quote signs as she said that last word. "Colleen here can do more work in an hour than you can do in a day. She tosses hay bales like they were marshmallows."

The three men dropped their attempt at pleasantness, and stepped closer to the table. The one with a beard scowled. "We don't take to being insulted."

"Neither do we. Please leave."

"I don't think so. It appears you so-called ladies need to learn some manners."

That was enough. The three women stood up and faced the men. Colleen said in a level voice "Back off," addressing the stocky red-haired ringleader in front of her.

The men showed no signs of complying. The stocky one said "You're Irish, just like me. I know how to tame a wild Irish woman"

"I don't think so. Back off now."

Abby picked up a steak knife from the table. "You know, I've castrated bulls. Probably about fifty or so. At first it was rather awkward, but after you do a few you learn that a quick flick of the knife gives a nice clean cut. I've never used my skills on a man, but I imagine the principle is the same."

Madison stared at the bearded one in front of her. "I'm pretty good at shearing sheep. I think I've got some scissors in my purse. I could give you a good trim."

The men were taken aback that the women didn't appear to be intimidated by them, but weren't about to be cowed. Their masculinity had been challenged.

Colleen looked the stocky one in the eye. "I said to back away. You've got three seconds to do it."

"Or what?" her adversary sneered.

The increasingly heated exchanges had become noticed around the room and the room fell deadly silent before eight men arose to come to the aid of the three women.

Abby shook her head and sighed. "You've gone and done it now. Now you've made her mad."

Colleen look at Madison to her left, and Madison nodded.

"This is your last chance. Three...two...one..." she turned to Abby, who saw the fire in her eyes, tossed the knife onto the table and nodded.

In one quick motion Colleen whirled back to face the man in front of her, balled up her fist, stepped into him and drove her fist hard up into the man's midsection. He was caught completely by surprise and was rendered helpless, doubling over and grabbing a nearby chair for support, gasping for air. The bearded one in front of Madison was shocked to witness what had happened right next to him. As he was momentarily distracted Madison stepped forward and drove her knee hard into his crotch and he fell to the floor in pain.

The giant in front of Abby watched what happened to the others and turned back to Abby, attempting to grab her arm. She sprang at him like a cat. He was a foot taller and about a hundred and fifty pounds heavier, but she curled her fingers and raked his face hard with her nails, digging deep and drawing blood. He shrieked in pain.

The attack lasted only seconds. By then they were surrounded by the other male patrons coming to their assistance, but before they could take any action four burly policemen charged across the room, nightsticks in hand. The two still standing crumpled to the floor when they were struck behind the knees, and soon all three were face down on the floor with their hands cuffed behind them. They were yanked upright, none too gently, and taken out of the room. The stocky one's mouth looked like a fish as he opened and closed his mouth, still trying to catch his breath. The bearded one tried to walk gingerly, but was shoved along painfully. The one Abby had attacked howled "I've been assaulted. I want that woman arrested. She's a menace!"

A sharp rap on the head shut his mouth.

The police sergeant hung his club on his belt and took out a pad to write the women's statements. A number of other patrons offered eyewitness testimony. The hotel owner rushed around placating patrons, offering free drinks, and the room eventually settled down to a low buzz of excited conversation.

The sergeant led them in to a quiet part of the bar, just off the dining room. "Ladies, are you all right? Injured in any way?"

"We never let them get close enough to do harm."

"Are you going to press charges? I recommend it."

Colleen shook her head. "We're only here for a few days for a club meeting. If we press charges we'd have to stay or come back for court. We can't afford the time away from home."

The owner came up and said "I'll press charges. They disrupted my business. I've been manager here for over thirty years and we've never had a situation like this. I knew those men were likely to cause problems when they only wanted to order drinks, like this was a common workman's bar. That's why I called you."

The sergeant nodded. "That's fine with me, Mr. Dwyer. It turns out your timing on calling us was fortunate. We arrived to deal with the three drunk and disorderlies you called about and arrived just in time to hear those three jerks insult and harass these ladies. By the way, ladies, nice work."

Colleen said solemnly "We live on a farm. We know how to handle animals."

The sergeant laughed "You certainly do! And, Mr. Dwyer, tomorrow morning would be fine for you come to the station and file charges. I think we can keep our guests uncomfortable until then."

When the police had left Mr. Dwyer turned to Colleen. "I guess you are Irish, like me."

She made a wry grin. "My father taught me how to defend myself. And with his bouts of drinking I learned how to handle drunks as well."

"I know this has been upsetting. Please know that this has never happened before."

Madison nodded "We believe that. It was just an unfortunate coincidence."

"I know you three came in to eat. Please, return to your table and order anything you want. It's on the house. It's the least I can do for you. Please. I know you must be shaken up, so while we're here, order anything you like from the bar."

Colleen looked at the collection of bottles and pointed to one. "We know that one with the yellow label. We have it all the time at home."

Mr. Dwyer was somewhat surprised, but the bartender nodded and reached for the bottle. "Do you? The Canadian one, eh? How do you take it?"

"Neat."

Madison added "Me also."

Abby said "I like mine with soda."

Two glasses with straight booze were set on the bar and the bartender squirted seltzer into the third before pouring the amber liquid. Holding the glasses the three headed back to their table where a waiter awaited them.

Colleen decided "I'm going to have steak."

Madison ordered pork chops, but Abby searched for something different. She glanced up at the waiter questioningly. "Pigeon? Really?"

"Yes, ma'am. Not city pigeons, but fresh caught wild."

"That's what I'll have. I wonder if it's anything like quail."

Just before their meals arrived Mr. Dwyer appeared once more. "I've done some checking on availability and we have the Presidential Suite vacant. I'm upgrading you to that. Your stay is at no cost. Have you unpacked yet?"

When they shook their heads he said "I'll have the bell captain move your belongings to your new room."

Madison said "We don't know how to thank you. We are perfectly willing to pay for our room."

"Nonsense. I have waved my magic wand and made it so." He turned to leave but turned back. "Did I hear you say you were here for a club meeting? What is the club?"

The three giggled with a hand over their mouths. Madison said "we're in the FWC."

Mr. Dwyer laughed "That must stand for 'Fighting Women's Club'. Good luck with your meeting. Feel free to have the meeting in the suite if it suits you."

Colleen tried her best to nod solemnly. "We might just do that."

Their glasses were refilled during the meal and again when they were ready to head to their room, and they carried the drinks up in the elevator to their new room on the fifth floor. When they unlocked the door they found a vase of fresh flowers and a bottle of champagne on ice, with three champagne flutes. Their valises were set neatly near the door. With mouths agape they wandered through two large, well-appointed bedrooms, each with a double bed, an upholstered chaise lounge near the window and a mirrored vanity. The attached bathrooms were large, with both a tub and a shower. Between the bedrooms was a large sitting area with a fireplace. Sofas and plush chairs gave a variety of seating options. In one corner of the large room was a mahogany writing desk with a Tiffany lamp.

Madison put her hands on her hips. "This is bigger than my house!"

"Dylan and I could live in one of these bedrooms."

Colleen shook her head. "We've entered another world. I thought the big house on the farm was nice, but this is...words fail me."

Abby pointed to a framed photograph on the wall. "Look! President Teddy Roosevelt stayed here! Right in this room! I guess that's why it's the presidential suite."

Madison mused "I wonder what Jeffrey would say about me sleeping in the same bed T.R. slept in."

"We don't know which one it was."

"Then we'll have to use both. A different one each night."

They gathered around the table by the flowers.

"Since we get to live it up for a few days I say we break out the bubbly and celebrate."

They drained their glasses and set them on the table next to the ice bucket, where they found a note along with Mr. Patrick Dwyer's hotel business card. Madison examined the card and discovered writing in a crisp, neat script on the back. 'These Three Ladies are my Special Guests.' The accompanying note said they could show the card anywhere and they would be 'looked after.'

Abby said "He must have been really upset by what happened. I can't believe all this."

Madison walked around with her champagne. "Well, while I sip this I'm going to get ready for bed."

Colleen raised her glass "The first meeting of the FWC is now in session!"

After putting on nightgowns they padded around in bare feet, carrying their glasses as they imagined sophisticated women would. By the time they tumbled into bed they had finished the bottle. The champagne on top of the liquor had made them all light headed and they giggled as they snuggled into one bed.

Abby turned to Madison. "Madds, you know what? I like your boobies. Mine are so small."

"Abby, you've had too mush to drink."

"I can hold my likker. I been drinkin' Pa's hooch for years. Anyway, I haven't had any more'n you."

Colleen called over "Your tits are perfect for you. If they were as big as my ma's you'd fall over," and the three of them dissolved into laughter at the image of Abby with huge breasts.

"All right. Let's compare. Gowns off."

Three nightgowns landed in a heap beside the bed and thet lay side by side. "Wait, now they're all flat. We needa sit up." They sat cross-legged facing each other and Abby pointed out "See. Madds wins the size prize."

Madison giggled and tweaked one of Abby's nipples. "But you've got the nicest nips. They are very pullable."

After another bout of hysterical laughter Madison traced the areolas on Colleen. "But look here. These are fun to play with, too. Look at her twitch when I trace them with my finger."

"Ooh, let me try! Oh yesh! Look at'er twitch. I woner whose tastes better."

"Let's find out."

Each of them took turns licking and nibbling on the other two and snorting with laughter.

Abby poked at Colleen's midsection. "She's almost got an outie. It's still an innie but it's almost an outie. Looka mine. A real innie. Could almost bury a finger in mine."