Cousin Meg is Pranked

Story Info
Prude is exposed publicly naked and peaks!
2.4k words
4.13
49.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Meg started screaming and pointing down into the water. "A SHARK! A shark is circling me, help! HELP!" I saw a large shape swim toward then away from her. She tried to suppress her screams as she treaded water. When the creature surfaced next to the boat, I saw that it wasn't a shark, just a playful manatee. When it headed for Meg again, my devious mind kicked in. Suppressing a smirk, I figured I could later toss the blame for my joke on the date - national pranking day, April Fool!

"Meg! I think your neon pink suit is attracting it like flags attract bulls. Lose the suit now! Take it off and let it drop. Hurry!" I shouted. Sue stared silently at me, just a bit concerned with losing her lent swimsuit. Meg froze, open mouthed. It seemed to make sense to her feeble mind. She protested that she'd be naked and didn't have other clothes and God wouldn't approve.

How did we get to this point with a bible thumping prude? About two months ago, sexy, beautiful, guileless Meg broke up with her sixth boyfriend in six months. She was crushed by the string of relationship failures and had lost all confidence in herself and fickle men. Sue and I were concerned about her depression and invited her to stay over a few days. Those days crimped our lax and skimpy dress code and feckless sex everywhere. It only got worse with each passing week. When Sue had enough constraints on her essential freedoms, she roped me into not so subtly making Meg want to leave. If only . . .!

Two months ago:

Her third grade smarts and eternal brainless questions quickly ran the gamut from ingratiating to irritating, despite her incandescent beauty. Her last six boyfriends didn't have the patience she commands. Her infantile modesty kept her in flannel PJs with us and them, if she ever got that far. Sue was determined to change that and I was happy to reap the benefits. At 5'6" and 125 lbs., her 34Dx24x36 frame was a tight fit for her eight-year-old flannels. When Sue pointed out they were getting threadbare at her nipples, ass and knees, Meg added a robe to cover up. Tant pis! Lucky for us, Sue didn't mention the well-worn acre that Meg's bush wore away. We both enjoyed the peeks we got when Meg relaxed her hated robe.

Instead of pushing her limits, we continued to make her jaded at her current exposures. Sue began more frequent and intense displays of affection when Meg was nearby. Her kisses were more soulful, sultry and inspirational. Her hands wandered more freely, manipulated my swelling dick over and inside my slacks. I took the hint and let Meg see my over-shirt nipple stretches and my openly cupping Sue's pussy in shorts, slacks and even just panties. It took Meg two weeks to stay in the room when we began mutual fondling. When she did, she sat in a nearby chair and slyly watched us. A blanket covered our further foreplay. She saw the energetic 'bumps' in the blanket when Sue released and pumped my dick or I pulsed her pussy deeply.

Yesterday, March 31:

Sue wanted some time away from Meg for unrestricted sex, so 'we' decided to rent a Key West sailboat for a day. Problem solved! Right?! We were not clear when we told Meg that we'd rented a sailboat, so sexy, beautiful cousin Meg invited herself on our private outing into the Gulf. Sue and I had hoped for just a LITTLE isolated time to skinny dip, yet within sight of the coast of course. Sue loves to be fully seen if she has some deniablility, and is easily 'convinced' by dares or 'accidents' though she knows better. You'd think another beautiful body could only help, right? So where's the problem? Well, gorgeous Meg is still a bible thumping conservative with mid double digit IQ. She is as gullible as she is beautiful and wasn't aware she was infringing on our special time.

Meg didn't have a swimsuit and wanted to shop for an ultra conservative one. She asked Sue where she could get a one piece with a crew neck and tennis length skirt. My playful wife smirked when she told me she could discourage Meg easily by offering one of her most outrageous and smallest bikinis. "Why buy a new suit for a day when you can just borrow one of mine?" Meg gasped when Sue offered her a choice of similar thong suits in neon pink or nude with translucent panels.

After a minute of extreme eyeball gymnastics and gasping, Meg surprised us by grudgingly selecting the neon suit. She accepted it and said she'd just keep a skirt or towel on so her bare, pale buttocks were safe. If she put on the suit, she'd be showing us and strangers more skin than we've seen in two months. Fortunately, or maybe not, though the cups were much too big for Sue's tiny tits, they would still not contain Meg's very full D-cups. I can't wait to see her dive into the cold water!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, April 1:

We packed a cooler with ice, beers and sodas and lunch meats. Besides light jackets and large towels, we didn't pack any clothes and 'accidentally' forgot Meg's rucksack full of her conservative safety clothes. Meg wore her jacket and sweat pants over the tiny suit Sue lent her, so we didn't see any skin yet. Sue wore her jacket, but nothing over her thong bottoms. As she scurried around and bent over, she made sure her bare cheeks were aimed at Meg.

We left at dawn and found our boat ready and waiting. Though it was already hot when we cleared the dock, Meg was still in her light jacket and sweats while Sue was catching rays face up. Within minutes of leaving the dock, Sue took off her top. Horrified, Meg closely watched her sunlit tiny tits gyrate with the rocking. After getting just a few hundred feet offshore from a public beach, I dropped anchor. Sue stood up, topless, and faced the beach. From the rear, Meg would have sworn she was completely naked and teasing the small beach crowd. Sue abruptly dived into the gulf and swam closer to the beach. Meg was aghast.

I stripped to my Speedo and let Meg watch my obviously swelling shaft as I stowed my jacket. I suggested she take a swim too, but she said she was too embarrassed to expose the tiny suit. I teased her and pantsed her before tickling her to get her jacket off. Her bright, bare, pale ass glared in the sun. As she wiggled and squirmed, I got the jacket off and managed to slyly caress her full, soft tits then began to release her top. "Sue's already topless, don't you want an even tan for a change?"

But she pulled quickly out of the jacket and resisted. Her nipples were still covered, but her big, pale tits moved temptingly as they were tossed around. "OK! OK! I'll di-dive in! Let me dive in. Those people can't see me so . . . "

Looking thru my binoculars, "Yes, you're right. Except for that group with the telescope, they can't see your beautiful body." She quickly dove into the gulf! Unfortunately, her top stayed on, but her nipples were visibly and deliciously hardened. While treading water, she watched Sue leap from the water like a dolphin, tits up then ass up. Sue was loving her near naked exposure to everyone.

After circling and teasing Meg for several minutes, Sue charged her and pushed Meg's top up to her neck, briefly exposing her big, beautiful, voluptuous tits and stiff nipples to us. Meg shrieked loudly and turned heads from the beach. Sue slowly climbed on board, land side, to maximize her ass and perfect nipple exposure to everyone. Far too quickly, Meg covered her pale brown nipples and puckered aureoles.

Sue grabbed a towel and dried her hair, back and legs as she faced the beach and Meg. Meg was bugeyed; Sue loved the exposure. When Meg looked up into Sue's eyes, Sue hooked her bikini bottom and pushed it to her feet. Meg shrieked again, yet stared at my completely naked wife on the deck. She was fascinated with Sue's Titian curls, her hand frozen on her mouth. Sue ran a towel between her legs to keep her attention focused there. She took her time drying her groin before lying on her towel face up and fully naked. Meg was conflicted about coming on board again and exposing so much of her bare skin to me and the curious crowds.

Suddenly, Meg started screaming and pointing down into the water. "A SHARK! A shark is circling me, help! HELP!" I saw a large shape swim toward then away from her. She tried to suppress her screams as she treaded water. The creature surfaced next to the boat. It wasn't a shark, just a playful manatee. When it headed for Meg again, my devious mind kicked in. Suppressing a smirk, I figured I could toss the blame for my joke on the date - national pranking day, April Fool - and finally get her naked for us and publically.

"Meg! I think your neon pink suit is attracting it like flags attract bulls. Lose the suit now! Take it off and let it drop. Hurry!" Sue stared silently at me, just a bit concerned with losing her lent swimsuit. Meg froze, open mouthed. It seemed to make sense to her feeble mind. She protested that she'd be naked and didn't have other clothes and God wouldn't approve.

"You have to choose . . . be naked or be shark food. A shark that big can bite you in half then, as you bleed out and chum the waters, wait a bit before coming back for the rest of you. HURRY!" She looked around and made her decision as the creature approached her again. Her bright top fell away and I could see it drift lower.

Just as it disappeared, the bloated creature snagged it on its nose and shot to the surface. It playfully flipped it to Meg who screeched and tossed it away. "Get the bottoms off quick!" I shouted. Having found a bright toy and a playmate, the playful fish chased the neon top and Meg dropped her bottoms. The manatee returned with her top and swam between her and the boat. It again flipped the pink top at her and she again screamed and tossed it away. I'm sure the manatee was happy to play, Meg, not so much.

All the screaming caught the attention of the beach crowd, but when they heard Meg scream 'SHARK', they stayed on land and watched. They couldn't tell what the large creature was, but I'm sure they enjoyed my naked wife looking on from the rail.

The creature flipped the pink top high in the air and it caught midway on the mast. Meg's wonderful tits bobbed out of the water several times, but when the manatee accelerated within a foot of poor Meg, she kicked out of the water to her hips then rolled backwards. Her frantic, splayed leg kicks allowed us a full view of her thick, dark pubes and how unctuously they clung to her visibly swollen labia.

As I drooled over the fresh pussy and imagined my tongue in it, my cock pushed my red Speedo away and low enough to expose my dark pubes to Meg. I made a point of pointing to my drooping suit, "Maybe it sees my red suit and is attracted to it. Let's check." I quickly stepped out of my suit and let my stiff cock point at Meg and swing chaotically for her enjoyment, and mine. She gulped visibly, fixated on my cock, and ignored the manatee. As I tossed my suit aside and bounced my cock, the creature came back and tossed the bright pink bikini bottom onto Meg's head.

Watching her fascinating tits float and bob made it easy to ignore her screeches. Meg tossed the bikini bottoms away again and yes, our friend dove after them and flipped them onto the deck. He circled Meg faster and faster then leapt from the water before landing in a huge belly flop that swamped Meg and rocked the boat. He swam toward shore and Meg decided to make a dash for the boat. Totally ignoring her complete nudity, she climbed the ladder recklessly. The glare off her pale, sexy body was brilliant and irresistible. Sue watched with a wide grin as I reached out and pulled Meg against my steeled shaft.

Our naked houseguest clung nervously to me, shaking her fabulous tits against me, her legs against my bare, stiff cock. Sue hugged us both but soon stroked Meg's bare ass, claiming to warm it. Meg didn't resist Sue's warm groin against her bare ass and even allowed me to cup her tits. She stared into the clear water and was still terrified of the friendly beast. My hand dared to grip a hip and slide between us until it felt the furry comfort of her damp pubes and steamy slit. Once I slid a finger into her pussy and circled her clit with my thumb, she groaned and suddenly shuddered in a full body orgasm. "Oh! What happened? Did I just . . .?"

I held my flickering finger still deep inside her, "Um, Yes, I'd say you climaxed fairly hard. My wet finger inside your soaked pussy agrees and has found a home I think it will visit often from now on since you survived your 'lethal' nudity. There will be more of that at home too - all three of us. Now I think I can tell you . . . That was NOT a shark. It wasn't a threat and just wanted to play with us - with you. So uh, April Fool!?!" She sighed and tried to hide her satisfied, coy smile against my shoulder.

I was right about the lax attire at home. Once that threshold was crossed . . .

============================

/\_/\
( ~ ~ )
» * « Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks . . .

==== 20 hr 1400 03/05/16 ==== 2398 words ==== 3/8/16 fix errors

seminal image 11/14/15: Meg swimming is terrified by Manatee approach; I convince her to strip to save herself

gck 3/5/16 [3/8/16 fixed 2 usage & 1 spelling err. Seems neither of us could tell 1 fish/mammal from another!]