Cousin Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was happy to comply. He delivered another ten strokes and then dropped the whip and moved a couple of hay bales behind her. He found an old blanket and threw it across the bales. He then loosened the rope holding her wrists and lowered her so she was lying on her back across the bales with her legs still spread and tied to the floor. He tied off the rope to another tie down ring on the floor, leaving her stretched tightly, open and available. Removing his shorts and underwear, he let his hard cock free and approached between her legs. The rain had settled into a steady roar, pelting the roof. Occasionally lightening flashed, producing strange patterns of light and shadow on the lovely girl stretched before him. He looked down at her, and, reading the lust and excitement in her eyes, lowered himself and plunged deeply into her with a single stroke. Both of the young people were so excited that in only a matter of seconds Lisa was coming again followed immediately by Dan.

Cousin - Ch 2

Their cries mingled with the sounds of the storm and, like the storm, gradually became softer. Spent, Dan remained atop her stretched body, but lifted himself on his arms. He lowered his lips to her breasts and slowly sucked and kissed each nipple. Lisa drew in her breath and quivered at his touch. His tongue traced some of the red lines left from the whipping and this too brought a response from the bound girl. With a catch in her breath she said, "All right, Captain," you've kept your word. Now what about the rest of it. Are you going to bring on your crew of fifty?"

Dan smiled. "Well, I don't seem to have a crew around here, so I guess you won't be getting raped just now."

"Now, Captain, you promised," Lisa teased. "If you haven't got a crew I guess you should just take me fifty times again yourself."

"I don't think even I could recover that quickly. But if you stay around here four or five days, I'm sure you will have your fifty ravishments."

"Four or five days for fifty times? That sounds a lot like bragging, Captain. I've got the five days but I don't think you could really do it," Lisa taunted.

Dan replied, "Want to make that a bet? Come on, put your body where your mouth is. Or is that your mouth where my body is, or something like that, anyway."

The fire was back in Lisa's eyes. "All right, we'll make it a bet. Within five days from now, you will have to take me fifty times. And you'll have to come each time yourself. That's fair enough, isn't it."

Dan wondered what he was getting himself into. Could he really manage it? It would sure be fun trying, anyway. "All right, but let's agree on the rules. I "take" you - that means penetration with my cock but I won't limit myself to your pussy. And you can't refuse me. If you do at any time you lose the bet. And I'll agree I have to come each time, either inside or on you. And one other thing. I get to keep you as my captive during the time."

Now it was Lisa's turn to hesitate. "OK, but what do you mean by captive? I still get my safeword, right? And refusing punishment is not the same as refusing you. If I get too sore I'm not going to keep letting you whip me. And what are the stakes?"

Dan replied, "Agreed. Of course you'll have a safeword. In fact, two. Yellow light means to slow down. Red light means stop now. I won't try to win by beating you too much. But I do plan to keep you in some form of bondage most of the time. As for the stakes, you said you had a couple of weeks before meeting your girlfriend, right." Lisa nodded. "Then if you lose you will remain my captive until then. What do you want if you win?"

Lisa smiled at him. "I can go along with all that. And if I win I want you as my captive. OK?"

Dan was startled. He had played BDSM games with a couple of girlfriends but nothing as heavy as he and Lisa had today. And as for being the captive, he had never tried that angle before. "All right," he replied. "I agree. Have we got a bet?"

Lisa grinned and said, "Yes, it's a bet. I'm going to enjoy having you as my plaything. Let me up and I'll move my stuff into the house."

"Not so fast," Dan said. "I have something else in mind first." With this he slid down her body and stopped with his face between her legs. He began slowly licking and nibbling at her pussy lips. Soon he was working his tongue in and out of her slit and whipping the tip across her clit. Lisa responded excitedly. As his hands roamed up and tugged at her nipples, he found them hard already. He also found himself getting hard again and soon was busy thrusting in and out of her wet pussy once more. It took a little longer this time - maybe even two minutes! - but soon he was coming again. Lisa joined him and orgasmed herself along with him.

When they had calmed down, Dan said, "forty nine to go," and set about releasing her ankles and then her wrists. He helped her to stand - naturally she was a little shaky from being stretched so much. He held her close and stroked her ass. Lisa obviously liked it and pressed herself closer against him. "I've waited years for this," she said. "And it was even better than I imagined. I almost hope you can win this bet."

The rain had stopped now and the sun was coming out again. Lisa started to pick up her clothes, but Dan stopped her. "No. No clothes. My captives must remain naked. I may let you have some shoes when we're outside, but no clothing for you for the next five days." He wrapped several turns of large, soft rope around her wrists, tying them together. He then attached the rope to the hook on the pulley rope. "Remember how we used to ride the rope down when we played in here. Well, you are going to get to ride it in a slightly different way."

With this he pulled the rope and swung Lisa out so she was dangling, completely naked, outside the end of the barn high above the ground. He proceeded to lower her, but stopped with her feet still a foot or two above the ground itself. He tied off the rope and then went down the ladder and out the door. He came up in front of Lisa and she immediately noticed his face was on a level with her crotch. Almost as quickly, Dan lifted her legs and placed them on his shoulders. His hands on her ass brought her pussy against his mouth and he started to use his tongue to excite her. He squeezed her ass cheeks and probed deeply with his tongue. Using her juices, which were pouring out of her, he wet his finger and probed at the entrance to her rear passage. For a second Lisa stiffened against the intrusion, but then relaxed and allowed his finger to work its way inside her ass. Within minutes she was going over the top again and coming hard against his mouth. When she finally stopped coming Dan released her wrists from the hook and lowered her to the ground.

"That doesn't count," Lisa said. "You didn't come."

"Oh, I know that. I said I would ravish you fifty times, but I didn't say I wouldn't do anything else to you, remember?"

Dan lowered Lisa the rest of the way so she was standing on her own feet and then freed her from the pulley rope. However, he left her hands bound together in front of her. "Let's get what you'll need from your car," he said. He picked up her sandals and shorts and found the luggage compartment key in a pocket and then led her over to it. Dan opened the trunk and saw a backpack as well as a larger bag. He looked questioningly at Lisa.

"Everything I need for a couple of days is in the backpack," she said.

"Probably even more than you'll need," Dan replied. He dropped the shorts into the compartment and opened the pack. "You won't be needing the clothes," Dan said, bringing a pink flush to Lisa's face. Does this case have your brush and comb, any medicine you need, and stuff like that?" He held up a small plastic travel case.

Lisa said, "Yes. I guess I can get by with just that if I have to."

"You have to," Dan said. "But I'll bring in your shoes in case we go outside somewhere, shall we say, off the beaten path." He looked at the startled expression on Lisa's face and added, "You know as well as I that no one comes around here. I haven't seen another person at all in the last eight weeks. You won't have to worry about anyone else seeing us and I'm not going to take you anywhere away from here." With that he slammed the compartment lid keeping out only the small case, her sandals, and a pair of running shoes.

"Now let's go inside. It's getting to be pretty late and I think we both could use cleaning up before supper. Hungry enough for a steak?"

Lisa replied, "Definitely! I have a feeling I'm going to need my strength in the next few days."

Dan was using one of the bedrooms upstairs which had its own tiled bathroom. There was a large, walk-in shower and Dan now led Lisa into this. He took the end of the rope holding her wrists and tied it to a towel ring high up on the shower wall. He then stripped off his own shorts and joined her, adjusting the warm spray to cover them both. Dan used a cloth and soap to wash both himself and Lisa paying particular attention to her breasts and crotch and then rinsed her using a hand shower. The experience of having someone else wash her was new to Lisa, but she found it exciting. She was certainly glad she had decided to stop and see Tom and Mary. It looked like she was going to have a lot of fun this week.

Dan dried her too, using large, soft towels, and then untied her wrists. He found a clean pair of shorts for himself but, as he had promised, kept Lisa completely naked. Lisa was comfortable with her own body, often wore revealing clothes, and owned several skimpy bathing suits which she had worn to the beach. She had been undressed with several different men. But she was unprepared for the sensation of being nude while her companion wore something and they went about ordinary, non-sexual activities. As she helped Dan get dinner ready, she found she was prone to blush easily, but was also turned on by the entire thing.

As she was washing some lettuce in the sink Dan came up behind her and reached around to play with her nipples. He surprised her and his touch was almost like a shock, immediately hardening her nipples and releasing a small flood between her legs. His hands closed over her breasts and she pushed herself back against him. Surprise, again! He had somehow shed his own shorts and was as naked as she. His cock was also already hard and the tip began to probe her slit. She responded enthusiastically and soon he was plunging in and out of her. He came with his hands pulling her hips tightly against him while she supported herself on the sink.

As Dan finally pulled away, he said, "Forty eight to go. But I think we'll need to write it down. I don't want you to lose count and try to get out of the bet that way."

Dan handed Lisa a small hand towel to wipe herself with and used another on himself. As Dan slipped back into his cutoffs Lisa thought, "I bet we go through a lot of laundry in the next five days, even if I won't be wearing any of it."

Dan then rummaged inside a cabinet and a drawer and found a small piece of white posterboard and a black felt marker. He used a pair of thumbtacks to fasten it to the cork board in the hall and made two vertical marks near the top. He capped the marker and laid it on a nearby table. "We'll just keep a score card where we can keep track." Lisa had to laugh at the idea of Dan "scoring" and posting it on the board.

When the steaks were ready they took them and a salad out onto a screened-in porch along with a pitcher of iced tea. There was a small table with cushioned patio chairs where they could eat. The day was still hot and Lisa realized she wasn't chilled at all. Well, there wasn't that much difference between cutoffs and a halter top and nothing at all. She still felt self conscious, but was rapidly adjusting to being naked.

While they ate the couple talked, catching up on the seven years since they had seen each other. Lisa began, "After that summer I came back here the next couple of years, but you weren't here. By the time I was fifteen I had begun to fill out a little and wished desperately that you were here too. I was sure that then I could get you to notice me. You wouldn't believe the fantasies I dreamed up. But you would have liked them. Most of them involved you removing my clothes in some fashion or the other. After a couple of years I stopped coming here in the summer, but I've still managed to stop by and see Uncle Tom and Aunt Mary for a few days most years. It's been a little over a year now. I knew they were planning their trip, but I didn't know when. But I'm glad it was now and everything worked out like it has."

Dan said, "Well, I stopped coming here during the summers when I started to have a job then. But since I started college I've managed to get here a week or so each year to help out. It's not like Tom and Mary are that old - they're both forty nine, I think - but even though this isn't a full time working farm any more there were still a lot of things that were easier with three of us. Also I like it here. It's quiet and relaxing and after nine months of physics equations, a break like this helps out. It's surprising we never happened to be here at the same time. And, yes, I'm very sure I would have noticed you. You are definitely not the skinny little tomboy any more."

Lisa asked, "Do you ever get out to Grandma's beach place? I know Grandma died several years ago, but I still think of it as hers. Actually I believe Tom and Mary inherited it. I usually manage a few weekends there, but generally there's no one else around. It also makes a nice place for a quiet break. You're about to finish school, aren't you? Have you decided what you're going to do?"

"You do still jump around a bit, don't you? But, no, I haven't been out to the beach place in years. And as for my plans after graduation, I'm going straight to grad school. I've always wanted to teach college and that means a PhD. So I guess I'll still be studying physics for awhile yet. What about you?"

"I've still got a couple of years to go. I'm majoring in Comp Sci and will probably look for a programming job when I graduate."

After a short silence Dan said, "Not to change the subject too much, but, much as I would like to claim all the credit for what happened this afternoon, I get the feeling that you are a girl who just plain likes sex. Am I right about that?"

Lisa actually blushed, which, given her state of undress, was an interesting phenomena to observe. "I guess so. I had my first experience when I was sixteen and loved it. And it's not like I sleep around. I've had several boyfriends, but only one at a time. And sex was always a big part of the relationship, but not the only part."

"Did one of them get you into BDSM - you're familiar with the term?" Lisa nodded. "You seem to have had some experience along those lines."

"There was one guy I was going with a couple of years ago. On my birthday he took me out and later insisted on giving me a birthday spanking. Not realizing exactly what he had in mind, I let him. I mean we had been going together for a while and I trusted him. Well, first he put me over his knee and then held my hands up behind my back. This surprised me somewhat, but I couldn't move at all. But then he pulled my skirt up and my panties down. I wasn't expecting it to be a bare bottom spanking. Anyway he proceeded to really beat the hell out of my ass. But the funny thing was that, even though it really hurt, and even though I yelled and screamed, I found myself getting incredibly turned on. When he finally gave me the "one to grow on" and let me up, I practically raped him. I think he was surprised by my response but that didn't stop him from taking advantage of it. Over the next few months he introduced me to bondage and spanking games. We used hands, a hairbrush, a leather belt and a paddle and I even spanked him once in a while. We never got to anything as heavy as this afternoon and after a few months we decided to break up. I got one of my later boyfriends to spank me once, but he didn't really like it. Since then it's all been pretty much fantasy. And the games we played here when I was twelve and thirteen provided a lot of ideas for those daydreams. When you said you were going to tie me up this afternoon, I got wet right then and nearly came when you did it. What about you? How did you get into this?"

Dan smiled. "Well, I've more or less always fantasied about bondage and such. Once I was old enough to know about sex that got added to the daydreams. When I went to college I found a few magazines that talked about that type of thing and raised my interest even more. One of the girls I went out with had just joined a sorority and for awhile she had to carry that silly paddle around with her. One night we got to talking about it and she told me how they used the paddles at pledge meetings to punish the pledges. Well, while we were talking about this we had been necking pretty heavily and she seemed to be getting aroused. I asked her what the spankings felt like. She said something like that I would really be surprised. At the look on my face she seemed to stop for a second and then asked me to use the paddle on her and she would show me. I thought she was kidding at first, but she seemed to be getting more and more excited. When she pulled down her shorts and lay across my lap, I took the paddle and laid into her ass. It was obviously turning her on and after about ten strokes we were tearing at each other's clothes and ended up in one of the hottest times I had ever had.

"Over the next few months we explored this a little. She tried spanking me once, but she seemed to like being on the receiving end more. We did take turns tying each other up. Mostly we just teased each other while they were bound but once or twice I used a belt on her and she seemed to really like it. We never went as far as this afternoon either, but I created a host of imaginary scenes. I just never had the nerve to really try them out. Did you really like that this afternoon?"

Lisa nodded. "Yes, most definitely. I wouldn't like to be really hurt. No blood or broken skin. No piercing or brands or anything like that. And I'm not the "slave" type. I don't want to be psychologically dominated or humiliated or anything along those lines. But I do like being bound and I like the stimulation of pain as long as I don't have to worry about it going too far. I wouldn't want anyone doing something to me if I didn't know I could stop them. But I've always trusted you completely, so I'm more than willing to try some more of these games if you want to."

Dan laughed. "If I want to? You can't imagine how much of a dream come true this is. I told you I had made up all kinds of fantasies and I've still got a lot of things I want to try. I made that whip just as something to do this summer, but in the back of my mind I knew I was hoping for a chance to play some real games with it. You'll also find I've made a few other things to keep myself busy this summer. Some of them might come in handy too." After they cleaned up the dishes, Lisa halfway expected Dan to take her on to bed even though it was only seven o'clock. But instead Dan asked, "Would you like to watch a movie? There's a pretty good VCR system here."

Lisa looked a little confused. "Yeah, I guess so. What did you have in mind?"

Dan smiled. "That depends. I'm betting you're the type of girl who appreciates "adult" films. Right?"

Lisa hesitated. "By 'adult' do you mean X-rated? explicit sex?" Dan nodded. "She lowered her head a little and said, with a little embarrassment, "I've never actually seen one. But the idea sounds exciting. Have you actually got one here?"

Dan smiled. "No, I haven't got one here. I have a couple of dozen. And most of them are bondage and discipline types. Still interested?"

123456...9