Cousin Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Dan lubricated the two dildos and added some lube to Lisa's rectum. He felt her pussy but found it soaked and decided there was no need of artificial lube there. He raised the fat dildo and inserted it into Lisa's pussy. The feeling as the small rubber spikes rubbed against her vagina as the shaft entered her was incredible! Dan kept raising the stand until most of the dildo was imbedded, but there were still a couple of inches left. Next Dan set the smaller dildo against her anus and began to raise the stand. This one he also locked with an inch or two exposed. Lisa now felt stuffed and stimulated by the intruders. But Dan wasn't finished yet. He took two nipple clamps and placed them on Lisa's now hard nubs. Attached to each clamp was a cord which Dan pulled through two small rings near the bottom of one of the stands. He kept pulling until Lisa's tits were stretched uncomfortably tight and then tied them off.

"All right," Dan said. "Now for the interesting part." Interesting? Lisa wondered just what else he was going to do. All of this time Diana had been staring at her friend with wide eyes. This looked like it must hurt but Lisa didn't really seem to mind and Diana had to admit that she found the idea of being in Lisa's place rather exciting herself. Dan added, "I'm going to release the locks now, so stay up on your toes." He then bent and did something to the two wedges under Lisa's heels and then stepped back.

Lisa strained to hold herself up. Dan watched a second and then said, "OK. Try dropping down on your heels once." Lisa let herself put her weight onto her feet again. As soon as her heels dropped a quarter of an inch, the two dildos began to vibrate intensely. Lisa squealed and immediately pushed herself back up onto her toes. Dan had been watching her. "I see you have discovered what happens. As long as you can hold yourself up, everything remains off. If you drop down, you can relieve the tension on your tits, but the dildos drive in deeper and begin to vibrate. We'll see how you hold up the next half hour or so while I work on Diana."

Dan turned towards Diana who was staring wide eyed at Lisa as she struggled to stay on her toes. As Dan stopped between her spread legs she turned her gaze on him. He leaned forwards and began stroking the insides of her spread thighs, letting his fingertips run lightly over her skin, around her open anus and pussy, and across her clit which was now standing out clearly. Diana's reaction was obvious. Her breathing became even more excited and Dan could see her juices seeping from her open pussy lips. For several minutes he continued to tease and stimulate her. He let his hands wander up to her breasts and began to roll and pinch her nipples, making them even harder. Finally he lowered his head and let his tongue begin to work on her erect clit. Diana's cries of excitement mingled with the occasional sounds of Lisa as she let herself slip onto the dildos and the instant vibrations sent her even higher.

But before Diana could come, Dan pulled back. "I think maybe you're having entirely too much fun. We're supposed to be tormenting you, remember?" Dan then reached out and picked up a pair of nipple clamps he had placed conveniently nearby. Diana watched as he again rolled her right nipple, making it stand out even more and then let one of the clamps close on it. The sudden pain made her suck in her breath but she didn't cry out. He repeated the process with her left nipple and then attached a fine cord to each. Diana watched intently as he passed the cords through a pair of rings attached to the ceiling above her and then back down to a spot about four feet off the floor. Next he tied a small metal ring to each cord. He went over to one of the drawers and returned with a pair of six inch long springs and several lead fishing weights, each attached to a small clip. He hung the springs on the ends of the cord and then added a weight to each. Diana again sucked in her breath as the weight of the sinkers jerked at her nipples. The springs caused the weights to bounce up and down, generating interesting sensations at her tits.

Dan watched for a few seconds, occasionally giving the weights an extra bounce. "You like that?" he asked. Diana looked into his eyes and slowly nodded her head. "Good. Let's try a couple of more." He then added another sinker to each side and watched her reaction. He held up two more. Diana stared at them for a few seconds and then nodded her head. Dan added these and raised the weights on both sides and let them drop. Diana cried out at the first sudden shock but then let herself go to the sensations.

Dan then picked up one of the short tailed cats, one with soft leather lashes about a foot in length. Again Diana followed him with her eyes. He raised the whip and brought the lashes down on the inside of her thighs. He repeated the blow to the other leg. Dan continued to lash her letting the blows get progressively harder. Diana sometimes jerked, starting the weights swinging more, and once in a while cried out. Dan let his aim spread and delivered strokes to her stomach, the sides of her stretched tits, and even directly onto her open pussy. The blows obviously hurt but they also were turning the bound woman on even more. A couple of times she cried out for him to strike harder and Dan complied. Suddenly Diana tensed and began to come. Dan delivered a series of hard strokes directly onto her pussy and clit and she cried out loudly as she came in a hard orgasm.

However, Dan didn't stop. He put down the whip, but picked up a vibrator and began to tease her clit and pussy with it, sometimes just touching the overly sensitive area and other times pushing the pulsing rod deeply into her. It was really no surprise when, in less than three minutes, Diana again screamed her way to another climax.

Dan left the vibrator buried deeply within her and then quickly added two more cords through overhead rings and fastened them to clamps which he closed onto Diana's sensitive inner lips. He added a small weight to each. He applied lubricant to his finger and touched the edge of her anus. Soon he was working his finger in and out and twisting it round and round. Finally he replaced his finger with a slim vibrator with a ball-shaped head covered with small rubber projections. Once the ball was pushed past the ring of muscle, Diana's ass closed tightly around it. She could now neither expel the intruder nor bring it in deeper and could only react to the vibrations driving throughout her system.

Dan now lit a candle and began to drop hot wax onto her sensitive spots, occasionally stopping to use a small whip on her instead. Twice while he was doing this, Dan became aware of Lisa screaming into another climax as she hung on her tormenting shafts. And soon Diana was again shaking into her own orgasm.

A little while longer and Dan decided they had had enough and began to release the two women. When both were finally free he turned and asked, "Well, have you had enough? Was that experience to your liking? Lisa? Diana?"

Lisa answered first. "Like I said before, Dan, I don't know where you get your ideas, but I've loved them all. You come up with the sexiest ideas of torment."

Diana immediately added, "Yes, I loved it too. This is better than any fantasy I've ever come up with. And I certainly do not want to stop. I'm only going to be here a few days and I want as much of this sexy torture as I can get."

Dan murmured, "Be careful what you wish for." Then he said, "In that case I think I can come up with something."

He went to one of the drawers and returned a minute later with two Bardex nozzles. Lisa, of course, recognized these, but Diana didn't. Without saying anything Dan led both women over to a pair of ceiling chains. He then said, "Bend over and grab your ankles."

Lisa immediately complied and Diana was only a second behind her. She still didn't know what the device was, but she had a pretty good idea where it was going. Dan used his finger to lubricate the rear openings of both of the women. He then inserted the nozzle into Lisa, pushing and twisting until the large object was fully inside. He then began to finger Diana's anus. She enjoyed the sensation and actually pushed back against his finger. When he brought the end of the nozzle to her opening instead of his finger, she sucked in her breath as the smooth end started inside. But very soon the device widened and Dan had to push and twist harder to force it deeper. It began to hurt even while the sensation continued to arouse her. Dan pushed and twisted harder and just when Diana thought she couldn't take any more, the wide part slipped inside and her muscles clamped down. The object felt fairly large, but no longer hurt. Diana decided she liked the sensation which made her feel even more full than the plug had the previous night.

Dan now had the girls stand up. He positioned Lisa under the chains and tied her hands up and widely spread. He pulled her feet about two feet apart and secured them to rings in the floor. Next he led Diana over so she was facing Lisa. He took her left hand and quickly clipped the wrist cuff to the same point as Lisa's right cuff. He repeated this with the other hand and with both ankles. Now the two girls were stretched tightly, touching all up and down their fronts. They had initially pulled back when their bare breasts touched each other but had then relaxed and let them press together.

Dan wiggled each nozzle to settle it and then began to squeeze the small bulb pumps. Lisa was prepared for the sensation of the device growing larger within her rectum, but Diana wasn't. She gave a startled cry and tried to jerk away when she felt the thing move within her. Lisa reassured her, "It's OK.. Just relax and I guarantee you'll like this. You said you might like to try an enema and this just makes sure you won't have an accident.

Diana relaxed a little. "You mean this thing is an enema nozzle?"

"That's right," Dan said. "It's called a Bardex. Let me know when it's as large as you think you can handle."

He continued to pump until each girl indicated for him to stop. He again wiggled the devices, bringing squeals from the two captives. He rolled over two tall stands with large enema bags hanging from them. He then went to the sink and returned with a large pitcher of water which he used to fill the bags. After several trips the bags were full and Dan said, "Last time Lisa took more than three quarts. We'll see how much you both can handle this time. Diana, Lisa knows, but I want you to let me know when it becomes too uncomfortable. I'll stop the flow - at least for a little while - and we'll see just how much we can get inside you two. OK?"

Diana nodded. "All right. I'd never thought of an enema as sexual, but I'll admit now the idea is getting me hot. Let's see if it feels as good as I hope."

Dan opened both clamps and each girl could feel the other jerk as the hot water began to flow inside her bowels. Dan had set the flow to a very slow rate, so they had time to adjust to the hot liquid. Dan then stepped back and picked up a medium cat and began to lash the two young women. For the next ten minutes the hot water continued to fill them punctuated by the sting of the whip. When they finally began to reach their limits, Dan stopped the flows and massaged their stomachs to shift the liquid so a little more could be added. When they had both taken all they could, he shut off the flow and removed the hoses.

Diana could feel Lisa's full and rounded belly pressing against her own as well as Lisa'a hard nipples and firm breasts squashed into her own flesh. She decided she liked the sensation. Dan came back over with something in his hands. He held it up and showed it to each woman. It consisted of two dildos, each about ten inches long and maybe one and a half in diameter. The bases of both were connected to a handle which probably contained batteries. Dan said, "I found this over there. I'm not sure how Tom and Mary used it, but I think I see a good use for it." He then knelt and worked one dildo into each pussy. He used a leather belt around both of the women to fasten a cord holding the weight of the battery compartment so the dildos could stay imbedded. Finally he turned on the vibrators. The effect was immediate and obvious. Both women began to twist and squirm and in the process to rub themselves together. Dan watched for a few seconds and then began to apply the cat once more. Soon cries from the pains of the sudden stings mingled with cries of pleasure and within a few minutes both women were again coming.

As they came Dan saw their mouths move towards each other without any conscious thought. When they both finally went over the top their mouths were locked tightly together with tongues exploring. As they came down they pulled apart and seemed a little embarrassed, but didn't say anything.

Dan turned off the vibrator and removed the dildos and the strap around their waists. He stood beside the two women and wrapped an arm around each, letting his fingers play over their hips and around and into their pussies. "Now there is just one problem," he said. "We seem to only have one toilet down here, so one of you will have to wait until the other is done. Any suggestions?"

Both girls were now twisting with cramps, but Lisa said, "I can wait. Let Diana go first."

Dan nodded and began to untie the dark haired girl. When she was finally free, Diana bent over in an attempt to relieve the cramps. Dan led her in a twisting walk over to the toilet. "Now lean over and I'll remove the nozzle," Dan said.

Being naked with Dan and Lisa, even being tied against a naked Lisa, and the enema itself hadn't bothered Diana. She had been too turned on since she'd gotten here. But having Dan help her go to the toilet made her turn a bright red. Dan saw her embarrassment and said, "It's OK. Don't let it bother you. If we play games like this, there are a lot of things that aren't quite so private any more, but you get used to them." Diana gave in and bent forward. Dan released the air pressure and pulled the device from her rear allowing the water to immediately begin to spurt out. As she sat there, he rubbed her shoulders and some of the embarrassment seemed to go away.

When Diana was emptied, Dan told her to take off the leather cuffs and take a shower in the adjacent shower area. He then helped Lisa to release her own load of water. When she finished, Dan joined them in the shower and the three helped each other wash with a lot of extra feeling around.

While they were drying off, Diana said, "You were right. That enema was definitely a sexy experience. I had no idea my bottom could be such a turn on.

"Even more than you know yet," Lisa added cryptically. Then she turned towards Dan and said, "I'm getting hungry. It must be getting near lunch time, isn't it? Why don't we take some sandwiches down to the pond. We can come back down here later."

"That's fine with me. OK with you, Diana?"

"Sounds great. As long as we get to come back here. I haven't really been tortured very much yet at all."

1...456789