Cousin Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa and Diana then went over to the drawers and selected several toys. They moved back, one on each side, and began to use their fingers to tickle and tease their bound captive. They ran their fingers up and down his sides and under his arms. They pinched and twisted his nipples. They used their fingernails to sharply trace the region between his open anus and heavy balls. Finally when they thought Dan couldn't take much more of the forced laughter, each girl pulled hard on one of his nipples and attached a vicious clamp, complete with spring and heavy weights. Lisa bound a wide leather thong around his balls and added a one pound weight to its end. "Now, I think we're ready to begin," Lisa said.

"Then let's hear him scream," answered Diana. The two young women each had a cat with thirty inch lashes which they began to apply to Dan's unprotected rear. They began lightly, but soon had worked up to where each stroke left a series of angry red lines and brought a cry or scream from the helpless man. They spread out, laying strokes on his back and thighs as well as his sore ass. Sometimes they would stop or slow down to break the rhythm. Once they stopped and Diana said, "Let's add this and make it more interesting." Dan couldn't see that she was holding up a black silk blindfold, but soon found his vision shut off. Now there was no way to tell where the girls were and where or when the next lash would land.

They continued to whip him, sometimes consecutively some times landing blows in tandem, for fifteen minutes. Dan's body was marked almost all over with red lines and tears flowed from beneath the blindfold. His cries were real, showing that he really felt each stroke, but he never even considered a safeword, trusting the women not to go too far. He suddenly noticed a lessening of the whipping and guessed that one of the women had stopped beating him. A half minute later the blows stopped altogether and he felt feminine hands caressing his sore body, including occasional trips across his swollen cock and balls. Then he felt a slick finger penetrate his anus and begin to lubricate him and he began to wonder what was going to go in there.

He didn't have long to wait. The finger moved away and the tip of a dildo, slick with lube, touched his open anus and began to press inwards. Dan let out a groan as the seven inch rubber cock slid all the way inside and he felt smooth legs press against his own. A second later the dildo began to move in and out and he heard Diana say, "Now who's going to get fucked, Captain?" As she pressed the strap on in and out, he felt her lean forward and her breasts glide over his sore back. A second later Lisa bent to kiss him on the mouth and at the same time twist and pull on his nipple clamps. Diana kept up her tempo and Lisa turned so that Dan's face pressed against the soft area between her legs. He didn't wait to be told to try and use his tongue, although this wasn't easy in his bound position. Still, he managed to lick whatever area of flesh was within reach. He could hear Diana becoming more and more excited and finally felt her slam as deeply as possible into him as she loudly began to come.

When Diana had finished, Dan expected to be released, but as soon as the dildo was removed and Diana stepped away, he felt another penetration began as Lisa inserted another strap on and the rape began once more. For several more minutes the pounding of his ass continued in a steady rhythm as Lisa pushed herself back and forth. Then suddenly he heard a gasp from Lisa and felt her stiffen and jerk awkwardly. He couldn't see, of course, but Diana had just pushed her own strap on into Lisa's rear. In a few seconds the two began to move together, Lisa driving her shaft into Dan and Diana pushing hers into Lisa. Lisa reached around and grasped Dan's hard cock, releasing the thong and weight, and before very long all three had come.

As the three separated, Lisa said, "I didn't expect that. I'm not complaining, mind you, but I didn't expect it."

"That's OK. Neither did I," Diana said. "But I decided it might be fun."

The two removed Dan's blindfold and released him from the bench. He looked from one to the other, took in both dildo harnesses, and decided he didn't need to ask what had been unexpected. What ever it was it had obviously been enjoyed by both of them and Dan had been too happy enjoying his own situation to worry about it.

"We're not done with you yet, Dan," Lisa said. "Over here." She indicated the post with the dual crosspieces he had bound her to the day before. Dan moved so his back was against it and raised his hands. "Not quite yet," Lisa said. "Bend over first."

As Dan bent and grabbed his ankles, Lisa took a large butt plug, covered with small, flexible rubber projections, lubed it and began to twist it into Dan's distended rear. It was fairly large and took a bit of force - and some interesting sounds from Dan - to get it inside. When it was well seated, she had him back up against the post and securely fastened his wrists to the upper crosspiece ends. The lower crosspiece made him arch his chest well out and Lisa used a leather belt to secure his waist, holding him in the tight bow. Diana now came to help and the two of them bent his knees and tied his ankles up behind the vertical post, leaving him hanging mostly by his wrists. The butt plug pressed hard against the post, driving it in even more deeply. Lisa touched a switch and it began to vibrate.

She and Diana then went around in front and began to suck on Dan's sore nipples. The clamps had left them incredibly sensitive and the two sets of lips caused him to twist and sweat. The two women then retrieved their whips and for the next several minutes worked over his front, covering his chest, stomach, and thighs with red lines. They avoided his exposed cock and balls, but the worry that they might miss was always there, keeping Dan's attention. When they thought he had had enough, both knelt beside him. Diana took him in her mouth while Lisa used her fingers - and fingernails - to excite his balls and play along the ridge back to his stuffed rectum. In less than a minute Dan was coming hard, shooting his load down Diana's throat.

Diana licked him clean causing shudders when her tongue touched his overly sensitive organ. But as soon as she pulled away, Lisa took her place and began to suck and lick. Diana took Lisa's previous place and began to tease his balls and the surrounding area. It took a while, but eventually Lisa got him hard and soon he was coming in her mouth for a repeat performance.

The two released him and Lisa said, "OK, Captain, I think you need a break. Let's go out and lie in the sun, and maybe swim, for a little. But I've got another idea I want to try later."

They once again put together some lunch stuff, took a blanket and headed for the pond. Dan was pretty sore, but as he told the girls, didn't resent a second of it. He was just in a hurry to get over it so they could begin again.

After a couple of hours of resting with occasional dips in the pond, Diana whispered something to Lisa. Lisa looked surprised but then slowly nodded agreement. The two turned towards Dan and started in his direction. "Hey, I'm not sure I'm ready for more, yet," he called out as they approached.

"Don't worry," Diana said, "This won't hurt at all. Really." She and Lisa moved Dan so he was sitting with his back to a tree and then tied his hands around the back side. They spread his legs a couple of feet apart and fastened his ankles to stakes to hold them there. Each gave him a long hot kiss and then they moved away to the blanket, about six feet from the tree and directly in front of Dan.

Dan watched them, curious as to what they had planned. The two girls knelt on the blanket facing each other and suddenly Dan's eyes flew open as Diana and Lisa reached out and embraced each other and locked into a deep open-mouth kiss. Dan's cock sprang to attention as for the next thirty minutes he watched the two beautiful women making love with each other, ending with a hot sixty-nine bringing them both to shouting climaxes.

Diana turned to him and asked, "Enjoy the show?"

Dan could hardly answer them. "Doesn't it look like I enjoyed it. God, you two are hot! Have you done that before?"

Lisa shook her head. "No, and I guess I'm a little surprised at how much I liked it. But, Diana, don't feel insulted, but I'm not going to marry you. I still prefer men."

Diana laughed. "Don't worry. I loved it too, but I agree that men have something you don't."

Lisa moved over to Dan and wrapped her hand around his hard shaft which was sticking up between his spread legs. "You mean something like this?" she asked innocently.

"That is exactly what I mean," Diana answered as she joined Lisa in front of Dan. The two looked at each other and then, as if on some signal, both lowered their heads and began to lick and suck until finally Dan exploded onto both of their faces. Then kneeling directly in front of him, they each licked the other clean. Finally they untied Dan and all three headed back for a quick shower.

Later Dan said, "What exactly was it you wanted to try, Lisa? I may be feeling up to it by now."

"Well it's something I got into my head when we were playing a week or so ago and Diana has agreed to help me try it. Let's go back downstairs."

They headed back to the dungeon again and this time as they entered Lisa led Dan immediately over to the center below the two ceiling chains where they had paddled him that morning. She and Diana once more stretched his arms and bound his wrist cuffs to the ceiling a good three and a half feet apart. They secured his legs to the floor, but this time only about a foot apart. Dan was still wondering what they had planned when Diana knelt and began to suck him, but once he was hard, stood back up.

Lisa now moved to stand face to face with Dan and he noticed she also wore wrist and ankle cuffs. Diana attached her wrist cuffs to the same points as Dan's. This caused her body to press against his and in a couple of seconds Diana used her hands to help insert his hard cock into Lisa's pussy. She then added a leather belt tightly around both of their waists and two more around the tops of their thighs, effectively holding him inside her. Diana then bound Lisa's ankles to the outside of Dan's.

"I'm certainly not complaining," Dan said, "but strapped like this we can't move very much."

"Well," Lisa began, "I have in mind some other stimulation." As she said this she looked towards Diana and Dan followed her gaze. Diana was shaking out the long tails of a heavy cat. "Once while you were whipping me I got to wondering how it would feel to be whipped and fucked at the same time."

"It sounds hot to me, too, and I think we're about to find out," Dan said. Then he leaned towards her mouth and the two of them were locked into a deep kiss when Diana brought down the first hard, stinging lash around their bare asses.

Diana lashed both of them, covering them everywhere between their shoulders and knees with red lines while they twisted against each other. She concentrated mostly on their bare asses. Each time a blow landed on Lisa, Dan felt her vaginal muscles contract around his cock and each stripe to his own ass drove him hard against her. Diana kept up the whipping, lashing them hard and making them cry out, usually into one another's mouth. After a number of minutes, even though the straps prevented his thrusting in and out, the constant stimulation drove Dan over the edge and he cried out as he emptied himself deep inside Lisa. His cries and ejaculation were all it took to start Lisa into her own orgasm.

Diana stopped the whipping and, while fingering herself, watched the two shaking against each other. When they finally settled she asked, "Was it as hot as you thought?"

Dan and Lisa both answered together, "Better." They laughed and Lisa continued, "Definitely. There's just no way to describe it."

"In that case," Diana said as she began to release the pair, "I may just have to try it myself."

For the rest of the day the girls kept Dan in bondage, finding several interesting ways to torment and excite him. With only a break for supper, they spent the rest of the evening in the dungeon subjecting him to several whippings and other tortures. But they also spent a lot of time using him sexually. They each managed to have his cock at least two more times and both of the women used a strap-on to fuck his ass again. By eleven that night all three were tired, but Dan was exhausted. Not even the activities of the two sexy women could get his cock hard again. The three returned to the bedroom where they tied Dan spread eagled on the bed for "tomorrow morning" as Lisa said. Then the two girls climbed in and, each with a hand on Dan's now limp cock, fell asleep.

The next morning Lisa was true to her word and rode Dan's now erect organ while Diana kept his mouth engaged with her pussy. When all three had come, Dan was released. Over breakfast the three agreed that the remainder of the time Diana was there they would trade off who was in charge and who was captive. That afternoon Diana got her chance to repeat Lisa's experiment of the previous day. This time they used the limb of one of the trees down by the pond. Once Dan was stretched tightly between a branch and stakes in the ground, Lisa helped get his rampant cock into Diana and tied her tightly to him. She then used the long tailed cat to whip both as they became more and more excited and then finally came in intense orgasms.

Diana stayed for another week and the three explored an incredible variety of equipment and torments in the dungeon. They also found there were many ways that three people could have sex. Once when Dan was deep inside Diana's vagina, Lisa used a strap-on to take him in the rear. Then she switched and fucked Diana's ass. Dan made some remark about there being a dozen combinations of ways for the three of them to fuck together and, Lisa, the computer science major, had to enumerate them. They found a total of eight possibilities, not even counting any oral sex.

The day before Diana had to leave, she asked that the other two really work her over. She ended up spending the entire day in some form of bondage and received a number of severe spankings and whippings. She also spent the night bound to the bed while both Dan and Lisa used her repeatedly. By morning she was sore and stiff, but asked that before she left she be strung up with Dan again and whipped until they both came. Lisa agreed and applied the lash to both of them. She then untied Dan but before releasing Diana, she and Dan knelt and applied their tongues to the stretched beauty, both front and rear, until she came twice more.

When, near noon, they finally got ready to drive Diana down to the airport, Diana realized that she - for that matter, all three of them - had not had any clothing on for ten days. As it was she had to be careful in choosing her clothing so the various marks wouldn't show. There was no covering the soreness, however, and she knew she was probably going to be squirming in her seat for most of the long flight.

At the airport, Diana hugged Dan and gave him a deep kiss. In deference to the location she restricted herself to giving Lisa a tight hug. "Dan and Lisa, I want to thank you both for letting me explore this stuff. I never imagined it could be as hot as it was. I will guarantee that you two will both be in a lot of fantasies of mine from now on. You both need to come out to California some time. There's a cabin I know of up in the mountains that's almost as isolated as your place here. I'm sure we could find something to do up there."

"We just might take you up on that," Lisa said. "And Diana, if you get back here some time, maybe the three of us can get together here again. I wouldn't count on having my aunt and uncle's place again. I doubt if we could get that lucky, but we'll find somewhere."

"I'll second that," Dan added. "Both of you have made my life hotter than any fantasy for the last several weeks and while I don't think I could keep up that pace all the time, I'd love to give it a try sometime again."

Lisa looked at Dan and said, "You'd better be able to keep it up a little while longer. Remember I'm not leaving for another week or so."

They all laughed and Diana added, "Give him some extra for me, Lisa. If I can't be here, I can imagine what you're doing to him. Or what he's doing to you. That's my plane, I'd better go. It's really been more than wonderful. I'll e-mail you when I get back."

They all hugged once more and then Diana boarded her plane. Dan and Lisa stayed until after the takeoff and then went back out to the car. "Well, we've got another week. What do you want to do?" Dan asked.

"That's a dumb question. You know what I want by now, stud. What about you?"

"Well, that was in my mind. But maybe you'd like to get some supper first. It's a long drive back and I don't think right now you and I like sitting still any better than Diana. There's a good seafood place on the way out of town. How's that sound."

"That sounds good to me," Lisa replied. Then she leaned over across the car seat and put her lips against Dan's ear. "But then let's get back. I want to get out of these clothes and get you inside me." She then ran her tongue around the inside of his ear before moving away.

"I think you're reading my mind. But if you don't want me to stick out in the restaurant - literally - you'd better lay off of that sort of stuff for awhile."

"OK," laughed Lisa. "At least until after supper."

Cousin - Ch. 17

Dan and Lisa arrived back at the farm well after midnight. Although it had been a long day and both were still sore and somewhat stiff from the previous few days' activities, they were still wide awake. In fact they were more than awake. For most of the long ride home they had been verbally teasing each other with suggestions and descriptions of more and more improbable sexual activities. Dan frequently let his right hand wander over Lisa's legs or across her breasts. Lisa hadn't cooled things down either and had, in fact, taken off her blouse the last half hour and kept playing with Dan's cock, first through his pants and then opening them to reach inside. Fortunately the road had been completely deserted the last hour and Dan was familiar with the way.

When they pulled up beside the large, dark house, Lisa quickly opened her door and got out. When Dan emerged and looked around, he couldn't see where she had gone, but saw she had dropped her blouse a couple of yards from the car and her skirt a little farther along towards the shadows near the house. His shirt was completely unbuttoned from where Lisa had been playing earlier and now he dropped it beside her clothing and started towards where he thought she was hiding. He arrived next to the house and softly called her name. No response. Slowly he started around the house, listening intently. While the moon should have been getting near full, there were heavy clouds blocking any light. The only light for miles was from a small bulb burning in an upstairs bathroom and this did nothing to illuminate the ground around the house. He cautiously moved forward, staying close to the wall with his hand extended in front of him. He moved around the corner at the back of the house with still no sign of her.

He stopped and listened but the only sounds he heard were insects and a slight breeze through the trees. He thought maybe she was hiding on the far side of the porch and moved on along in that direction. Suddenly he thought he heard something behind him and started to turn. Just as he made it almost all the way around he was hit hard by a charging Lisa who clasped her arms around him and broke into laughter. Her bare breasts crushed against his chest and his arms responded by locking around her back. He was starting to meet her mouth with his when the force of her grip and her twisting movements combined with the dew covered grass and his foot slipped. They started down still with their arms locked around each other and Dan was just able to get his left hand free to help break their fall. Still he landed on his side and rolled onto his back with Lisa still clutching tightly to him. The shock of the cold dew brought a yell from him and this produced another laugh from Lisa. "Think it's funny, huh?" he said and rolled her over so her bare body hit the cold, wet grass and he ended on top of her. Lisa sucked in her breath, but instead of a shriek as Dan had expected, he received a hot mouth on his own as a pair of bare arms pulled him even more tightly against her.

123456...9