Cousin Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very true," Lisa replied. Then with a leer she added, "And probably some other things taste better too."

Dan laughed and said, "Wench, you are insatiable. And I'm really, really happy about that."

Lisa joined his laughter and said, "Maybe. We'll see in a little while. Right now let's get stuff cleaned up and the food hung so we won't have to fool with any of it after dark. After all, I can think of more interesting things to do in the dark, can't you?"

They burned the trash and hung the food sack from a tree branch, high out of the reach of animals. By then it was beginning to get dark except for a full moon which had risen. "Next one is the harvest moon," Dan remarked. "But this one comes up pretty early, too."

They spread the blanket on the grass above the stream and lay together watching the stars come out and listening to the evening sounds mixing with the noise of the waterfall. Lisa propped herself on one elbow and watched Dan as he talked about some of the stories of the constellations that were appearing. She actually knew most of them herself and was only half listening. Instead she was studying Dan and thinking to herself, "He is definitely the most desirable man I've ever met. I know it's been mostly lust - I never even dreamed about sex like this - but is it something more? Here we are naked in the most beautiful place I've ever seen and, yes I definitely want to fuck him, but I keep thinking how much fun he is to be with and how much I like him. Am I falling in love with him? Well, I'm not sure and I certainly won't say anything about it unless he does. After all, we agreed that this was just fun sex games." Still, the idea wouldn't leave her mind.

Dan stopped talking and looked at her. After a few seconds he said, "That's enough about stars for now. I can think of more interesting topics. Have you got any idea what they might be?"

Lisa smiled down at him. "Maybe not the particulars, but I have a pretty good idea about the general subject." She moved a hand to slide up the inside of his thigh and across his cock.

Dan laid his own hand over hers and held it still for several long seconds. Then the pulled her to him and locked his mouth against her as his own hands began to explore her body. Soon Lisa was kneeling astride and riding him as his hands played with her breasts and clit. When they finally came it was a sweating, shrieking climax, but a warm comfortable one. Afterwards they lay entwined staring at each other's eyes, kissing and stroking. After some minutes they again snuggled side by side, watching the skies, their hands on each other's bodies.

Eventually they started to doze off. Dan yawned and said, "I'm going to sleep. Maybe we should head for the tent."

"Why?" Lisa suddenly asked. "It's not raining and not really cool out here. Let's get one of the bags to lie on and use the blanket on top if we need it and spend the night out here. I haven't seen stars like this in a long time. If it gets cold, then we can go inside."

"OK," Dan agreed. "The weather is perfect for it and lying naked with you under the stars seems the absolutely best thing I could be doing." He went to the tent and got a sleeping bag and a light ground cloth. When he returned Lisa helped him spread the ground cloth and bag. They piled the blanket at their feet so it could be pulled up if needed, but were still feeling comfortable in the hot night. Getting things set up had awaken them again and soon they were once more making love. This time they finished up with Lisa on her hands and knees and Dan pounding her from behind. After a few more minutes of sleepy talk, both fell asleep.

Sometime during the night Dan came awake. Looking at the stars he guessed it was about three, but while the air was cool, one of them had pulled up the blanket and it wasn't uncomfortably so. Dan was lying on his back and Lisa was on her left side pressing against him. Her right hand was between his legs and occasionally stroked his thighs and balls, but she wasn't awake. Dan wondered what she was dreaming, but then decided it didn't matter because whatever it was, he liked the resulting attention. He moved his hand and gently traced the contour of her breast and hardened nipple where it was pressed against his chest. Lisa moaned softly and increased her activity below his waist. Dan continued to stroke her breast for a minute or two and then let his hand move on to caress her pussy lips. Lisa was now squirming slightly and making soft sounds of increasing excitement. She opened her eyes and in a couple of seconds Dan saw awareness enter them. "Hi," he said, and kissed her on the mouth.

Lisa didn't stop playing with his cock and balls but kissed him back hard. "I seem to be recovered," she said, and rolled on top of him. She locked her mouth to his and used her hand to guide his hard cock into her sopping wet pussy. Before long the night was pierced by her cry of climax.

When Dan woke next, the sun was up and sparkling on the water in the creek. Lisa was already awake and watching him. "Good morning," she said. "Sleep well?"

"Very definitely. How about you?"

"Emm, yes," Lisa replied. "But I had the nicest dream. Almost seemed real." She smiled at him showing she was really aware of what had taken place. "Say, it finally feels cool out." She pulled the bag tighter around her shoulders.

A devilish look overcame Dan. "Well, as Becket said, don't fight it. You just have to get used to it and you'll be ready to face the day." As he said that he pulled the bag away completely and stood, picking a squirming Lisa up in his arms. He turned and headed towards the creek."

"Hey wait a minute," Lisa cried. "It's cold out here. Wait! You wouldn't!"

But Dan would. Moving to the edge of the pool he tossed Lisa into the water. She came up shrieking and sputtering. "Oh! It's cold. See if I'm nice to you today." She swam back to the shore and Dan reached out to help her ashore. She took his hand and started to pull herself out, but suddenly planted her feet and pulled Dan into the water.

His cry was similar to hers and as he came up he reached for her and pulled her back down. For a couple of minutes the two splashed and wrestled in the cool water until finally they began to settle and headed for shore. Dan ran to the tent and quickly brought back a couple of towels. He helped Lisa to dry off and while she watched, still wrapped in her towel, he put a pan of water on their small stove to make hot chocolate. By the time they had drunk the hot drink and eaten some breakfast the day had already begun to warm and soon the towels were no longer necessary.

"This is definitely the best way to camp," Dan said as he watched Lisa's nude form moving around the breakfast things.

She was bent over and looked back over her shoulder at him and grinned and then deliberately wiggled her ass in his direction. "It does have it's points," she said.

Dan came over to her and put his arm around her waist, pulling her against him. "Got anything in mind to do today?" he asked.

"Oh, I've got several things in mind. But I think to start off, my arm is better enough to wield a whip at your ass and get even for that stunt with the pool this morning."

Dan pulled back with an overly dramatic look of mock shock on his face. "My lady, if I have offended you I shall certainly not interfere with your revenge."

Lisa broke up and, laughing, said, "OK, Mr. Offender, I'll be right back." She then ran to the tent and pulled a couple of things out of her pack. She wrapped them in the towel so Dan couldn't she what she had picked up and then went back to where he was standing.

"Let's see. I think over there will do." She pointed towards where one of the big trees had fallen at the downstream end of the glade. The tree lay from one bank of the stream to the other and she led Dan over to where it crossed. Here it was about three feet high and she faced him towards it. From her towel bundle she pulled out some soft rope and attached it to his wrists. "OK, bend over." She pulled the two ropes around the log, each beyond a branch, so his arms would be spread and the branches would keep him from bringing them closer together. She then passed the ropes below the trunk and tied each to an ankle. Dan was now bent over the fallen log with his arms and legs spread widely.

Lisa reached between his legs and gently squeezed his balls. His cock was becoming hard, but the log prevented it from sticking up and instead it stuck down between his legs and pressed against the rough bark in an attempt to stand erect. She played with him for a couple of minutes, exciting him and sometimes tickling. Then she went back to the towel and returned with a cat with two foot tails. "I think now we can begin," she said as she dragged the leather strands across his buttocks.

She swung the lash across his ass, but only lightly. There was almost no sting and the sensation served only to further excite the bound man. The next stroke was a little harder, but still caused no real pain. For the next twenty minutes Lisa continued to whip his bound body, concentrating mostly on his stretched ass. The strokes became harder and harder and soon the whip was leaving a pattern of red lines across his white flesh and bringing cries with nearly every lash. Lisa continued until several of the strokes brought loud screams and then she stepped back and began to retrieve something else from her bundle. Dan began to catch his breath but couldn't see what Lisa was doing. She was suddenly back behind him and he felt her fingers tracing the welts on his abused bottom. Then she began to probe his anus and soon began adding lubricant. Dan had an idea of what was coming next, but not the exact form, when he felt the tip of a dildo press against his rear opening. As it slowly sank into him he realized it was a strap-on. When it was all the way inside, Lisa stopped and let him get used to the deep penetration. "I've wanted to do this ever since I saw that video of those two couples camping. Now, lover boy, you are about to get your ass reamed." She began to pull out and then plunged deeply back in. She fucked Dan for several minutes and finally slammed into him as deeply as possible, pulling herself into him with her hands on his hips, as she screamed into her own climax.

She unfastened the dildo from the harness, but left it embedded in his rectum. "You're not quite done, lover," she said as she began to remove the ropes. When he was free she had him straddle the log and lie back. She tied his arms together under the log and then did the same for his legs, leaving the dildo pressed deeply inside by the log and his rock hard cock sticking straight up into the air. She then straddled the log herself and bent to take him in her mouth. For several minutes she teased him, but did not let him come. Finally she mounted him, impaling herself on his shaft and letting her weight force his reddened ass into the rough bark of the log. Not surprisingly neither lasted long and within a minute both were coming hard.

As Lisa released him she asked, "Think you've learned you lesson now?"

"Probably not yet," he replied. "I'm sure it'll take some more before it really gets through."

"Well," Lisa said, "we'll have to see what we can do. But not now. I want to spend part of today with you torturing me. It's been a couple of days and I'm feeling the need to be whipped. Think you can help me out?"

"That you don't have to worry about. I've got a few things in mind myself."

By now it was late morning and the sun was again shining hotly. Dan dug out some wrist and ankle cuffs and bound Lisa spread eagled on the ground. Next he began to tease her with a couple of feathers he'd found. When her laughter had strained her as much as Dan thought he should allow, he switched tactics and applied nipple clamps to her tits and used a cat to lightly whip her stomach, breasts, thighs, and pussy. When he stopped this he knelt between her legs and ate her to a hard orgasm. Then he began to repeat the cycle. For two hours Lisa was subjected to cycles of tickling, whippings and tit torture, and oral stimulation. She came so many times she lost count until finally Dan decided she was too exhausted to continue and released her.

They rested, lying in the sun, for another hour and a half. Often they would stroke or feel each other and once spent fifteen minutes just lying face down, each with a finger up the other's ass. Finally they stopped and ate some lunch and then once more lay down for a short nap.

That afternoon they alternated playing sex games and just lying around. Once Lisa suspended Dan from a tree branch with his legs widely spread and used the cat, nipple clamps and a weight on his balls to torment him for over an hour. Dan once took Lisa back to the log where she had bound him that morning and instead bound her in the same position. He used his hand to spank her ass until it was red and then fucked her rear passage. By the time they stopped to fix dinner, both were ready for a break.

After dinner they again lay before a fire and watched the day change to evening as the stars came out. Sometime after it had gotten dark Lisa said, "Dan, I've got something I'd like to try. I've read about it - or something like it - several times, and I'm not sure if I'll find it a turnon or not. Evidently some people do, but I'm not sure, so I want to try it and find out."

"What do you have in mind?" Dan asked. She told him. He wasn't real sure about it himself, but agreed to try.

It was then full dark and Dan got the items he needed and led Lisa away from the fire and out of the glade itself. He finally stopped in another small clearing where there was a large white oak. He put the wrist cuffs on Lisa and asked once more if she was sure if this was what she wanted. Lisa assured him she wanted to try it, so he led her to the oak and tossed a rope over a branch on the far side. He fastened the ends of the rope to her wrist cuffs, pulling her against the tree and up on her toes. He took a large dildo and inserted it into her pussy, filling her. He then shook out the strands of the cat and began to whip her. He continued until she was moaning and crying out at each stroke and her ass was covered with red lines. He put down the cat and began to lube her rear opening and then to fuck her there. He drove her hard and when he came pulled away and once more picked up the cat and gave her another dozen hard strokes, bringing cries and several screams. He then turned and walked back into the forest, leaving her hanging from the tree, her breasts pressed against the rough bark, her pussy stuffed and cum running out of her abused ass, and alone in the dark.

Finally after more than an hour Lisa heard him returning. Her removed the dildo and rope and pulled her into his embrace. "Well, did you find out? Was being bound alone in the dark a turn on?"

Lisa squeezed him back and said, "Not really. The stuff you did before you left was definitely hot, but I found just hanging there didn't really do much of anything. Actually sort of boring. Maybe some people get off on that, but I don't think I'm one of them."

"Well, that's all right with me. I don't get any particular charge out of leaving you by yourself. I'd rather be there to play with you. Besides it could always be dangerous."

"Yeah, I kind of worried about that a little. It wouldn't even have to have been a bear or anything like that. Even a small animal or snake or something and I couldn't do anything about it."

"Well, really you weren't alone this time. Remember, I said I'd never leave you tied up by yourself. I wasn't just going to go away and leave you like that, so I just went back about fifty yards and kept quiet."

"Oh, Dan, that was really nice of you. It couldn't have been much fun for you just sitting there either. But thanks. I'm glad you did. Anyway, let's just play together after this."

The couple made their way back to the glade and their camp. It was well after midnight and the fire had burned down to just a few coals. They added more wood and got it blazing again. "Are you sleepy?" Dan asked.

"Not really," Lisa replied. "Got something in mind?" she inquired playfully.

"Actually yes. Back there you looked absolutely lovely in the moonlight. Incredibly sexy. I want to tie you to another tree for awhile, but this time I won't go anywhere."

"Well, Captain, I'm your helpless toy. Have your way with me."

Dan laughed and led her over to a tree near the edge of the open area. This time he bound her with her back to the tree and her arms again pulled over her head. Her feet could just reach the ground to take her weight, but she was still stretched. Dan then proceeded to tease her, sucking her nipples and licking and sucking at her clit. The moon was a day past full and played brightly on her bound body. A few clouds began to come up and soon shadows were drifting across, alternating the white moonlight with dark patches. For over an hour Dan teased and stimulated the bound girl until finally he could stand it no longer and took her still bound against the tree. When he released her, Lisa pulled her arms tightly around his neck and said, "That is definitely more fun than hanging there by myself." Then she added, "It's still nice out so let's spend it outside again. But this time tie me."

Dan grinned. "You really like being bound, don't you? OK, let's get the ground cloth and a bag. Just leave your cuffs on."

They spread out the cloth and bag and then Dan had Lisa lie down on her back. He drove four stakes into the ground and tied her cuffs so she was spread eagled, but not so tightly that she would be uncomfortable. Dan settled down next to her and pulled the blanket over them. They talked for a little while but then sleep caught up and they both drifted off.

Again, sometime during the middle of the night, Dan awoke. He began to play with Lisa who soon awakened herself and rapidly became aroused. Neither spoke a single word but were soon engaged in passionate sex. After they came, Dan kissed Lisa tenderly and, still without a single word between them, he lay his hand over her bare, damp pussy and both were soon asleep.

When next they woke it was morning but, like the previous day, cool. This time, however, there was no sudden freezing swim. Instead after he released her, Lisa got two jackets from their packs. They donned the jackets - but nothing else - and soon had warm drinks ready. Also like the last day, by the time they finished with breakfast the temperature had risen and they shed the jackets. Lisa remarked, "I've discovered I love being nude. It's going to be pretty hard getting used to being dressed all the time again. Maybe we can manage to do this again next summer."

"I certainly would love to. Maybe we can even manage something during the year. I know, I know. Not outside. At least not around here anytime except in the summer. But inside isn't bad either. After all, our schools are only a hundred miles apart."

Lisa stopped and looked at him. "I'd like that. You've got me hooked on this BDSM stuff now, but I don't think I'd try it with anyone else I know. I trust you completely, but I'd be afraid with someone else."

"I sure hope so," Dan threw in. "You must trust someone absolutely for these games. After all, not to sound overly dramatic, but you are trusting someone with your life."

"I hadn't thought about it exactly like that, but I guess you're right. Well, I don't see wanting to give this stuff up altogether, so I guess we'll just have to get together some more. You have a problem with that, Stud?"

Dan stared at Lisa's wonderfully shaped body. His eyes raked her curves and seemed to slide over her nude form. Slowly he said, "No. I don't have a problem with it. Lisa, I told you you are the hottest thing I've ever imagined. The only problem I could have is paying for the gas for all those hundred mile trips. And maybe a little exhaustion."

1...456789