Cousin Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan held his breath and listened intently. From down the hall in the direction of their aunt and uncle's room came the unmistakable sounds of sex. He turned towards Lisa and whispered, "Not quite as tired as they sounded, huh?"

Lisa grinned back. "Nope. I have the feeling it would take an awful lot to make them too tired for sex." For the next twenty minutes they heard the sounds of Tom and Mary's lovemaking and this excited them again. By the time everything was quiet down the hall, Lisa was again riding Dan's cock and both were trying very hard to hold down their own sounds. Finally, after it had been silent for awhile, Dan kissed Lisa and made his way back to his own room.

At breakfast the next morning, everyone seemed wide awake and very relaxed. Dan looked at Lisa and thought that it wasn't surprising. Everyone had definitely had an enjoyable night. When they had finished eating, Lisa and Mary cleared the table. While they were in the kitchen, Mary began to open cabinets and look at the contents. She shook her head a couple of times and finally said, "Seems Dan has let us run out of a few things. If we're going to eat for the next few days, we'd better get some more stuff."

When she and Lisa came back in the other room where Tom and Dan were talking, she immediately said, "We're going to need to make a grocery run today. Say, Dan, would you and Lisa mind doing it. I think I'd like to take a short break from traveling."

"Sure," Dan said. "We'd be happy to."

Lisa put in almost simultaneously, "Of course. Just give us a list."

"OK, thanks a lot. This is really nice of you. I'll have a list together in a couple of minutes." She was gone only about five minutes and handed Lisa a long list along with some cash. "Thanks, again," she said.

Dan and Lisa stood and he said, "We might as well get going. But if you don't mind, I think we'll take a little longer and have lunch out. I want to show Lisa that new Italian place in town."

"That'll be fine, Dan. Just take your time as long as you're back before supper. Otherwise we might not have much to eat." Mary laughed to show she was kidding.

When Dan and Lisa were driving down the narrow road, Dan said, "Did you get the feeling they were trying to get rid of us for a little while?"

Lisa grinned. "No kidding! I'll bet they 're already on their way down to the dungeon."

Dan laughed. "Yeah, I bet you're right. Hopefully they won't notice anything out of place. You know, I also kind of noticed that you seemed in a big hurry to agree that we should go get the stuff. Just being nice to them?"

Lisa smiled at him. "Well, the thought did cross my mind that maybe we could find some place off the road for a little while. That is, if you're interested."

Dan laughed. "Have you seen me not interested anytime in the last month? I've got an even better idea. Let's find some place off the road now AND on the way back."

Lisa smiled at him. "I like the way you think, stud."

Dan grinned at her and within two miles found a forest road that let them pull a quarter mile into the woods and out of sight of the road. It took all of about three minutes for them to spread a blanket and get naked. Forty five minutes later they couldn't stop grinning as they once again pulled on their clothes and dusted off the pine needles before starting out again.

They bought everything on Mary's list and loaded it into the car. Because town was so far away from the farm, Dan and Lisa were both used to bringing a cooler for frozen and refrigerated stuff and now they packed this full. Dan said, "I really do want to show you the Italian place. The food is pretty good there. Besides you should know what it's like so when they ask you about it, you can make sense."

"That's fine with me. As along as we have time to stop on the way home. I'm not satisfied yet, you know."

"Don't worry," Dan said. "No way will I miss the best part of this run to town."

.................................................................................................

Lisa had been right and as soon as the car was out of sight, Tom and Mary headed downstairs to the dungeon. "It's been nearly three months," Mary said. "I need to feel some leather."

"And, Babe," Tom responded, "I need to swing some leather at your tight little ass."

Both Tom and Mary were in good physical condition and looked years younger than forty nine. Mary especially could easily pass for early thirties. The couple had never had children of their own which probably had something to do with the way they felt about Dan and Lisa. But the fact that they hadn't, had left Mary's waist narrow and her breasts still firm. Tom often remarked that naked she looked better than many women half her age.

They moved the shelves and opened the lock. As they made their way through the double doors, Tom remarked, "You know, those two seemed to be almost as interested in making the trip to town as we did in getting them to go. Do you suppose there's more going on here than just being cousins?"

"Of course there is," Mary said, "and they're not really cousins, after all. Didn't you hear the two of them last night?"

"Well, I was a little preoccupied. But after we finished I did think I heard some interesting sounds from the direction of Lisa's room."

"I don't see how you could have missed it. And I'll be willing to bet that last night was the first time they've used two rooms since Lisa got here. And speaking of that, any idea how long she's been here? They seemed kind of vague about when she stopped by."

"I never heard them say. But I'll tell you one thing. Judging from the dust I saw on Lisa's car when I went out to the barn this morning, I'd say at least two or three weeks."

"Well, I'm glad they seem to be getting along. Lisa's always been hot for Dan, but he didn't seem to notice her."

"Not surprising. When he was here last Lisa was still pretty young. Hadn't even begun to fill out yet."

"She's definitely filled out now, eh?" Mary laughed. "I'll bet you wouldn't mind looking at her a little closer, would you?"

"I'd much rather examine your nice bod, Babe. Especially once I get you stretched out."

They'd entered the dungeon and now Mary stopped and looked around. Tom followed her, but didn't say anything. After a minute of just looking at everything she began to open drawers and examine the contents. "Been so long you've forgotten what we have here?" Tom teased.

Mary shook her head. "Come here and look into the drawers. Tell me what you see."

Tom came over to join her and examined each drawer as she opened it. After several he, too, stopped and looked around the dungeon. Slowly he said, "Do things look a little out of place to you?"

"Yeah," Mary replied. "Not much, but a few things aren't where we usually leave them. And I also noticed the combination on the lock before I opened it. You know how we always set it to 1234 when we close up? Well, it wasn't. It was set to 5574. Want to bet that the kids haven't been in here?"

"I'd say you're probably right," Tom slowly decided. "You think there's a chance that they've been playing with our toys?"

"As a guess I'd say about 95%. Not surprising, really. They are related to us and you know how much both of us love this stuff. I certainly don't mind, but I'm curious and I'd like to know for sure. They said they could stay another week. Maybe we can set up something to find out for sure."

"What exactly did you have in mind?" Tom asked.

"Well, I was thinking that maybe we could find an excuse to be gone for half a day or so and put a thread on the door jam or something," Mary replied.

"Yeah, maybe," Tom said. "Just like James Bond. But right now I want to get you out of those clothes and stretched across the horse."

"Well, Big Boy," Mary said as she began unbuttoning her shirt, "let's see if you're man enough to do anything about it."

"OK, Hot Stuff," Tom replied, removing his own shirt and picking up a cat from a drawer. "I'll see what I can do to convince you."

.......................................................................................................

By one, Dan and Lisa, now full of good Italian food, were on their way home. Neither, however, was concentrating on that destination. Lisa kept letting her hand run up and down the inside of Dan's leg and Dan's hand often left the wheel to touch Lisa's breast or her bare legs. When they were about two thirds of the way through the hour and a half trip, Dan saw a sign and suddenly said, "I know just the place."

"Where's that?" Lisa asked.

"You'll see in a couple of minutes," Dan said. "The turn is right up here." He swung left into a Forest Service road labeled "Hickory Creek." "Ever been back here?" Dan asked.

"I think once a long time ago. Isn't there a picnic grounds overlooking a waterfall?"

"That's right," Dan replied. "But there's something else. You'll see." They drove on for a mile and a half along the narrow gravel road. Finally the road ended at a parking area large enough for about three or four cars. There were two picnic tables and a single grill. Otherwise the place could have been untouched forest of the seventeenth century. As Dan got out of the car he said, "No tire tracks. Looks like no one has been here since the last rain. It's used mostly in the late fall by hunters as a jumping off point."

Lisa looked around. At the edge of the cleared area a bluff dropped about six feet down to a narrow stream. Hickory trees surrounded the stream, giving it its name. The stream fell over a series of rapids - not really a waterfall at all - giving a pleasant, tinkling background sound. "It looks like a great place just for a picnic," she said. 'We'll have to remember it." Then, surprised at herself, she thought, "I'm already thinking in terms of 'we.' It just seems natural that if I come here again it will be with Dan."

"Yeah," Dan said. "But since we're already full of food, I have something else in mind." Grabbing the blanket from the back of the car, he added, "Now come on and I'll show you a great place for dessert."

He led Lisa to the edge of the clearing and as they approached a grove of large Hickories, a path appeared in front of them. It looked largely unused, which wasn't surprising, but it was still clear. It appeared to follow the creek upstream, but within a hundred feet it started to climb. They hiked for fifteen minutes, always uphill, and were soon sweating in the warm air. Dan pulled off his shirt and Lisa unbuttoned her own, letting it hang open. Dan could see that her nipples were already hard. His own cock was pressing against his shorts and, more to encourage himself than Lisa, he said, "Just a little farther."

They came to a place where the trail seemed to level off and Dan slowed, looking along the right side of the path. Suddenly he pointed. "Here." He pushed a branch aside and started down an even smaller side trail. However this trail only ran about a hundred feet. Suddenly the trees stopped and left a clear area thirty feet wide between the end of the path and the edge of a cliff. Dan and Lisa walked towards the cliff edge. Looking over they found that they had climbed about a hundred and fifty feet above the stream which wound along below them. They were high enough to see across the tree tops on the far side of the stream all the way to a distant ridge. The sky was an intense blue with only a few white clouds and a soft breeze moved the warm air across the clearing.

"Lovely," Lisa said. "You do seem to find the most beautiful places."

Dan turned towards her and placed his hands on her shoulders. As he let them slide down her arms, pulling her shirt with them, he said, "Un huh, but I know something even more beautiful."

As her shirt fell from her arms, Lisa raised them and wrapped them around Dan's neck, pulling herself against him. Their kiss began softly but was soon urgent, their tongues tangling like mating snakes. Soon Dan's hands began to loosen Lisa's shorts which started her working on his. Both were completely naked before they broke the kiss. They pulled apart long enough to spread the blanket on the grass and kick off their shoes. Then they knelt and began another kiss which lasted even longer than the first. Before it was over Dan was thrusting his hard cock in and out of Lisa's wet slit. In a few minutes the quiet was broken by first Lisa's and then Dan's cries. As they lay entwined, the euphoria of their mating combined with the good Italian food and the warm sun to cause both of the young people to drift into sleep.

Dan came slowly awake to a wonderful feeling of well being. He became aware of Lisa's breast pressed against his chest and his hand gently stroking her ass. Her head was lying against his shoulder and as he looked at her, she lifted it and her eyes opened. "I guess I fell asleep," she said.

"Both of us," Dan replied. Then he glanced at his watch. "It's nearly three thirty. We must have slept for forty minutes or so. We'd better get back before they begin to wonder what happened to us."

"I expect they have a pretty good idea what happened to us," Lisa said. "Besides," she added with a smirk, "I'll bet I'm not the only blonde having fun this afternoon. I'll bet that Aunt Mary is just as naked and probably tied up down in the dungeon."

Dan laughed. "Maybe. But maybe it's Uncle Tom who's stretched out getting his ass whipped."

Lisa smiled at the picture. "Maybe, but my money is on Mary. Or maybe they take turns, too. Either way I don't think they're sitting around holding their breath until we get back."

"Then maybe," Dan said, "we have time for some more. Still want to play?"

Lisa pressed herself against him and murmured, "You know it, Lover."

"In that case," Dan said as he reached for his shorts, "let's make it interesting." He pulled the belt from the loops on his shorts and took Lisa's wrists in his left hand. He rolled her over and used the belt to bind her arms behind her. He then sat up and pulled her, face down, across his lap. "I think maybe you need a spanking, don't you?"

"I'm sure I do," Lisa answered, and Dan began to slap her ass with his bare hand.

The spanks got harder and Lisa's skin began turning first pink and then bright red. Then Dan stopped for a second and reached over to pick up a small branch that had blown down near where they were. He quickly stripped off the side twigs and soon had a limber switch, a foot and a half long, which he applied to Lisa's already sore rear. Soon each stroke was leaving a small welt and Lisa was crying out but was also squirming more and more as she became aroused. Finally Dan delivered a quick series of five hard blows and then threw down the switch. He rearranged Lisa on her knees, leaning forward with her shoulders and face on the blanket and her sore ass sticking up invitingly. He moved behind her and, meeting no resistance, plunged his hard cock all the way into her wet slit.

For half a minute he moved in and out in long, hard strokes and then suddenly Lisa cried, "My ass, Dan. Fuck me in the ass."

Dan didn't need to be further convinced. He withdrew from her vagina and used her own juices to lubricate her rear passage. He then slowly inserted his slick cock into the tight, hot tunnel and began to stroke slowly in and out. Lisa met his strokes with her own, trying to force him more deeply inside with each thrust. Within two minutes both were coming again as Dan emptied himself inside her hot bowels.

When they had recovered and started getting dressed again, Lisa looked around at her ass as best she could. "Wow! I seem to be pretty red there."

"I think it's all going to be covered. I tried to keep it under where your shorts would be, but I don't think you'll be wearing a bikini this afternoon. I didn't hurt you too much, did I?"

"No, it all felt wonderful. Maybe I'm kind of kooky, and I definitely get turned on getting my ass whipped, but I wouldn't like it if we went too far. Don't worry, I'll let you know if anything gets too rough." She pulled on her shorts and asked, "Is there anything showing?"

"No, not at all," Dan said. "And I'll bet a lot of what's under there will be gone by the time we get home."

They looked around at the view once more and then started back down the path to the car. Once there they dusted off any leaves and shook out the blanket and then got back in the car and started for the farm.

..................................................................................................

Lisa had been at least right about one part of her analysis: Both Tom and Mary had been on the receiving end of quite a few lashes. But by the time Dan and Lisa were waking up in the clearing, they had once more locked up the dungeon and come back upstairs.

"I'd really like to stay down there a while longer," Mary said, "but we wouldn't want them to come home while we were inside. Even though I'll bet they stop somewhere along the way. In case you didn't notice, I saw Dan shoving a blanket into the car along with the cooler before they left. I doubt the blanket was to keep the food warm."

Tom laughed. "You are probably right. The more I think about it the more I realize that they've been acting like lovers. But had you thought about this? If they did find our playroom downstairs, they must realize what kind of games we play there."

"Yes, the thought did cross my mind," Mary said. "But I'll still bet Lisa has made the acquaintance of some of that leather, too. Maybe even Dan as well."

"I guess I wouldn't be surprised," Tom admitted. "After all, they are related to us. Does it turn you on thinking that the cat I used on you may have been whipping Lisa's ass a couple of days ago?"

"I won't say it doesn't excite me," Mary slowly replied. "But you know by now that I find the idea of playing games with anyone besides you a real turn-off. Especially the kids."

"Oh, I agree with that," Tom said. "I was just teasing. But the idea that they play these games too doesn't bother me in the least."

"No. Not me either," Mary replied. "I just have no desire to join them. I'd much rather have you to myself."

"That's good. because that's exactly what you're going to have," Tom said, pulling her into a tight hug and deep kiss.

As the afternoon wore on, Tom and Mary unpacked and did some laundry. Then, guessing the young people would be back pretty soon, took a couple of books out onto the screened porch to wait for them.

When the car finally pulled through the gate - later than they had expected - they came out to help unload and put away the groceries. While they were carrying things inside, Tom asked, "Get to the Italian place for lunch?"

"Yeah," Dan said. "We had their ravioli."

"Yes, it was delicious," Lisa put in.

"How was dessert?" Tom asked innocently.

Dan and Lisa exchanged quick looks. Lisa's cheeks seemed to be a little more pink than normal. Dan quickly said, "We were too full for dessert there. We just stuck with lunch."

"Oh," Tom said. "Dessert is always good after a nice Italian meal. I hear their cheesecake is pretty good. Melts in your mouth."

"I'll have to try it sometime," Lisa murmured self-consciously.

After dinner that evening, Dan and Tom went into the study. He brought Tom up to date on everything that had happened while he and Mary were away. "I see you've even made arrangement to sell that last hay crop," Tom said.

"Yeah, Mr. Barnard called and asked about it. I didn't think you'd mind, so we arranged for him to pick it up some time in the middle of September. That OK?"

"Definitely," Tom said. "It'll save me the trouble of fooling with it. Thanks."

In the mean time Lisa was helping Mary clean up the kitchen. They had been talking about several different things when Mary suddenly threw in, "You know, Lisa, you and Dan don't have to go sneaking around the halls at night. We don't mind if you move into the same room."

1...456789