Cousin Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa froze and her face began to turn red. "Aunt Mary, what gave you the idea we want to be in the same room. I mean I'll admit Dan's nice and we get along now, but..."

"Don't go worrying about it, Honey," Mary said. "We're not blind. You and Dan can't keep your eyes off of each other. And I'll bet it's taking quite a bit of effort for you to keep your hands off each other, too. Look, it doesn't bother us. You're my sister's daughter. I know the blood is pretty hot in our family and I know you've been after Dan since you two were kids. I also know that Tom's family has pretty hot men in it and I'll bet Dan is one of them. We surly don't mind, Lisa. In fact, we're really happy for you two."

Lisa threw her arms around her aunt. "Oh, Aunt Mary, I should have known you'd understand. I'll admit we really like each other, and, OK, we're sleeping together. But don't go getting us married yet. Neither of us know if this is going to become something really serious or not."

"Don't worry, Honey. I remember what it was like to be your age. And I know Tom and I are a little unusual in that I fell in love with him the instant I saw him and knew from the first date that we'd get married. And I'll tell you something. Tom is the only man I've ever slept with and the only one I expect to. But we still did a few wild things together. I'll tell you a secret, but don't mention to your uncle that I did or he'd be embarrassed. You know that picture of us on our honeymoon? The one near the dining room? We'd been riding all day and once when Dan was little and a neighbor was over here, he made a crack about me being too sore to sit down. Well, I was sore from horseback riding just like I told you and Tom was tired from the same thing, but that was only because we'd had enough practice at sex before we were married that it didn't do us in on our honeymoon. If you and Dan want to, as the expression goes, 'see if you fit one another,' Tom and I don't mind. Like I said we're just happy that you found each other."

Lisa hugged her again. "Thanks, Aunt Mary. You always did understand me."

A little later Lisa got a chance to get Dan alone and told him of what their aunt had said. At first he looked astounded, but then his face broke into a smile and he said, "Well, I guess it shouldn't really be a surprise. Anyway, I'm not going to argue. I suppose I should move into your room: it has its own bath. Say, they didn't offer to let us use their dungeon, did they?"

Lisa spurted, "No! I certainly didn't tell her about that."

"Relax," Dan said. "I was just kidding. But I wouldn't mind getting you into it again."

Somewhat mollified, Lisa responded, "I wouldn't mind either. But I'm not going to complain if all we get to do the rest of the week is simply fuck, are you?"

"Absolutely not," Dan said. But then he added, "Still I wouldn't mind."

About the same time Mary had let Tom in on what she had said so he wouldn't be surprised. Tom had no problem with it and said, "Good for them. I should have known that Dan would find the second sexiest woman in the state to sleep with." Then, putting his arm around Mary, added, "But I'm not going to let him anywhere near the first."

Mary kissed him and said, "You don't have to worry. At least not as long as you don't lose interest."

"That," Tom said, patting Mary on the ass, "will never happen."

Later, when everyone said goodnight and Dan and Lisa headed for the same room, everyone acted as if this had always been the case.

The next day at lunch, Mary casually mentioned that one of her friends from back in college was visiting someone she and Tom both knew who lived in the next county. She and Tom had been invited over to spend the next day. "If we go we probably won't get back until after midnight," Mary said. "I wouldn't even consider it except that it's been years since I've seen her. I know you two are only going to be here a few more days, but you don't mind if we go tomorrow, do you?"

"Of course not," Lisa immediately said.

"I'm sure we can find something to entertain ourselves," Dan added. This earned him a reproachful look from Lisa and a smile from both Tom and Mary. He quickly added, "I didn't mean just that," which brought laughs from all three of the others.

That night after they had gone to bed Dan said, "Maybe I'll get the chance to take you back downstairs one more time, after all."

"Are you sure we should?" Lisa asked. "I mean they have no problem with us sleeping together, but I'm not sure how they would like us using their playroom if they found out."

"They didn't notice last time, so I don't see why they would this time," Dan said. "After all, they don't even know that we know it exists."

"I guess you're right," Lisa agreed. "And the thought of playing down there is getting me turned on already." She turned towards Dan and rubbed her bare breast against him. "Think you can find something to do about that to hold me until tomorrow?"

Dan didn't say anything, but rolled her onto her back and pulled her hands over her head. He lowered his head and began to lick and suck her hardening nipples. Soon the young people were straining against each other and this time didn't even notice the similar sounds coming from their aunt and uncle's room.

The next morning everyone was up and at breakfast early. Right afterwards Tom and Mary got in their car. "You're sure you don't mind?" Mary asked.

"No. Go ahead and have fun," Dan assured them.

"All right," Mary replied. You two go ahead and eat supper. We won't be back until late - probably between midnight and one."

"Have fun," Lisa said as she waved and the two started towards the gate. As soon as the car was out of sight down the narrow road she turned to Dan and said, "OK, Lover, let's get downstairs and get naked."

"In a hurry, aren't you, Wench?"

"Damn right!" Lisa said. "I feel incredibly horny. How about you?"

Dan slapped her on the ass. "I'm always horny when you're around. I guess they probably won't come back for anything, so let's get you down there and stretched tight. I plan to severely abuse your beautiful body."

"Oh, goody," Lisa said as she started towards the basement stairs, unbuttoning her shirt on the way. Dan grinned and followed her, unbuttoning his own shirt as the couple started down to the dungeon.

..................................................................................................

As soon as they had gone about a half mile, Tom asked, "Did you rig the door."

"Yep," Mary said. "I stuck a couple of threads along the door jam with some beeswax and rigged several of the drawers the same way. If they get inside, we'll know it. And I'll bet they're already on their way right now."

Tom chuckled. "You're probably right. I know if I'd had a chance to get you into some place like that when we were their age, I wouldn't have waited a minute."

"If you had tried to wait, I'd have been dragging you there myself," Mary replied. "I have the feeling those two will enjoy playing games just as much as we do. I wish we could offer to let them use the playroom, but I expect they would be too embarrassed to take us up on it or even to admit they liked that stuff."

"Yeah, I expect so," Tom said. "Still, if they do use it, let's try to think of ways to let them use it in the future without scaring them off. In the meantime, today, what are we going to do? I mean you don't really have a long lost friend to visit."

"Well, I was sort of thinking that we'd drive down to town and find a motel for today. I expect we can find something to do for a few hours. Then, since I know you're getting too old to keep it up forever, we can have a nice dinner while you recover."

"Too old, huh? We'll see who needs to rest first," Tom replied and slid his hand up Mary's skirt all the way to the damp spot on her panties.

Mary sucked in her breath. "We'll see. Maybe we'll just send out for room service."

..................................................................................................

In the dungeon Lisa was stretched into a tight X-shape between ceiling chains and floor rings. Dan was dragging the soft leather tails of a cat across her breasts and back, bringing shivers and moans from his bound captive. Between gasps Lisa said, "Oh, Dan, I'm so hot. I want you to whip me and fuck me and all kinds of other stuff. Please, just remember, we don't want anything that shows when they get back."

"Don't worry," Dan said. You might have to wear some longer pants, or at least not your usual short shorts, but I'll be careful not to mark you anywhere I shouldn't. But I do intend to really whip your ass."

Lisa shivered again. "Then do it! Make me feel it, Dan."

Dan suddenly swung the leather tails hard against Lisa's bare ass, bringing a cry but also making her stick her bottom out even farther for the next blow. He delivered ten more strokes and then paused to attach weighted nipple clamps. Lisa's juices were beginning to run down her legs as Dan applied another ten lashes to her reddening ass and then switched to land blows on her stomach, breasts, and pussy. For fifteen minutes he continued to torment her until he could wait no longer himself. He loosened her hands and bent her over a waist high vaulting horse, securing her hands to more floor rings. After another five hard strokes he put down the whip and entered her dripping pussy.

Later, when Dan had released Lisa, the couple explored some more of the dungeon. Walking naked, with their arms around each other, they examined drawers and equipment. "Wouldn't it be awfully nice to have something like this to use whenever we wanted?" Lisa said wistfully.

"It sure would," Dan agreed. "Maybe someday we will."

Lisa looked at him, but didn't say anything. But she thought to herself that Dan was also beginning to think of them as a long term couple. It gave her a warm feeling to realize that he seemed to be falling for her the same as she was for him.

After they had rested a while, Lisa bound Dan bent over a padded punishment bench and worked his ass over with a leather strap. She used nipple clamps and tied a weight to his balls. By the time his bottom was covered with red stripes and his cock sticking out rock hard, Lisa had her finger embedded in his anus while the fingernails of her other hand teased the sensitive flesh between his rear hole and his balls. After a few minutes of this, she removed her fingers from his rear and replaced them with a long dildo. Thrusting the fake cock in and out and teasing his cock and balls with her other hand, Lisa brought Dan to a hard climax.

The couple continued to play in the dungeon for some time. In fact they were so enjoying themselves they completely forgot lunch and when they finally realized they were hungry, found it was already five o'clock. They took a break for supper, for which they remained naked, and by seven were back in the dungeon where they continued until after ten. They then carefully replaced everything where they had found it, cleaned the equipment, and then locked the room. When their aunt and uncle returned at ten of one, Dan and Lisa were cuddled on the sofa watching a movie.

The next day Lisa noticed that Mary seemed to have a smug "I told you so" look when she glanced at Tom, but had no idea what it was all about. And Tom seemed to grin each time he looked at Dan and Lisa.

Almost before they realized it the week was up and Dan and Lisa had to depart for their respective schools. Tom and Mary insisted they come back up at Christmas or sooner if they could, and both agreed. Finally as the two young people drove off in their own cars, Tom and Mary stood waving until both cars were out of sight.

When the cars were gone and the dust began to settle, Tom said, "OK, Beautiful, I think we should take your lovely bod downstairs where I can whip it properly."

"At least I see we agree on one thing," Mary said, taking off her blouse and starting for the house.

1...456789