Cousin Ruthie Ch. 03

Story Info
Home alone with my wife's cousin.
1.3k words
4.35
50.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were finishing a quiet dinner, our first alone together in about a month. Ruth, my wife's cousin, was still staying with us while she and her husband tried to work things out, but she hadn't arrived home from work yet.

"Is there something going on between you and Ruth?" my wife asked suddenly.

"Huh? What? No. No," I answered, too quickly and much too innocently, "What do you mean?"

"She's not angry with you is she?" she continued, "You don't have a problem with her staying here, do you? You two seem very distant."

"No, no," I said, sighing silently to myself, "I've got no problems with Ruth. I just don't know her like you do."

"Good, she is my cousin and I want her to feel comfortable here," my wife explained, "She's going through a tough time."

"I'll talk to her," I said.

"I'm glad you said that," my wife pounced, "I'm so tired of talking with her -- I know she needs to vent, but I'm so tired of hearing it. Maybe you can talk with her -- give her the male perspective on things?"

"The male perspective?"

"Yeah, the male perspective," she said, "Look, I know Ruthie isn't the best looking, or the most motivated, but she is nice and she deserves to be treated better than she has been. She could use a pep talk -- she needs help with her self-esteem. You can talk to her, make her feel more positive. You're good at that sort of thing."

"Oh?" I asked dubiously, "What's in it for me?"

"C'mon, honey," she begged, "Please just talk to her for me ... I'll make it worth your while."

Before I could answer, we heard the key in the front door -- Ruthie was home.

"Oh, gotta run!" my wife announced gleefully, "I'll be back in a couple hours!"

A quick peck on my cheek and an even quicker goodbye to Ruth and my wife was out the door. Ruth stood there with a strange look on her face as she locked the door behind her.

"What was that all about?" she asked me.

"She thinks we're not getting along," I told her with a sly smile, "She thinks we should talk some, get to know each other better. I'm supposed to give you the male perspective."

"Really?" Ruth grinned, as she pulled off her long coat.

My eyes almost popped out of my head -- Ruth was wearing a business woman's power suit! I didn't even know she owned one. Wow! The crisp white blouse was a few sizes too small and how could it not be with breasts the size of hers? Its material was pulled taut with the buttons stretched to their breaking point. The short skirt was riding up on her large ass, but hung low in the front beneath the weight of her belly.

She noticed my stare and said, "It's not mine. I borrowed it for an interview. It's too small. I don't think I got the job. Not enough experience. I should have known. Had to try, though. Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Damn, Ruthie," I coughed, "You look incredible. That blouse ..."

She grinned shyly, "You're such a bad boy. They just titties. How many times I got to tell you that?"

"Keep telling me," I said stepping toward her. I cupped her silk-covered tits in my hands as my lips met hers. We kissed passionately while I kneaded those beauties.

When we finally pulled ourselves apart, I continued, "I want to give you the male perspective. Do you have any idea how badly I want to give you the male perspective?"

With her hands on my butt, Ruth pulled our groins together and my hardening cock pressed into her.

"Yes, I do," she laughed.

I couldn't wait any longer, having been interrupted before, I was not going to be denied this time. My fingers reluctantly released her breasts and began fumbling with the blouse's buttons.

They were difficult to open because the blouse was so tight. In frustration I gave up and yanked at the top, causing the buttons to pop off violently.

"Hey!" she exclaimed, "It ain't mine! I borrowed it!"

I pulled the blouse open roughly, exposing her tired, well-worn bra. It was grey from too many washings, but still made terrific contrast with her jet black skin.

"Bill me," I said, pulling the blouse off her wide shoulders and tossing it to the floor. I started tugging at the skirt and she stopped me -- releasing it herself to avoid any further expense.

Ruth was now standing before me in just her bra and panties -- both very large. I led her to the living room and directed her to the couch. Being as big as she was, lying on the couch proved difficult, so we slid to the floor.

I tore my clothes off and told her to do the same.

First her panties and then those tits. My God, they were so big -- bigger than my head; bigger than my hands could hold, the biggest tits I had ever seen. I feel on them greedily, my mouth sucking and nibbling one and then the other.

As I continued paying attention to those wonderful breasts, I positioned myself between Ruth's thick legs. My cock was rock hard and pre-cum was dripping from its mushroomed head. I felt it brush across Ruth's lower hair. With very little effort I managed to push into her wet crack without letting go of her tits.

She moaned softly, "Oh, sweetie, your thing is in me."

I lifted up, "I told you I was going to fuck you, big girl. Here is some male perspective."

I pushed her knees further apart and thrust into her more deeply. I started fucking her for all I was worth -- as fast, as hard, and as deep as I could. I watched her breasts, now at her sides, bounce and dance with each powerful lunge. Her large belly rolled and slapped against me as I rocked back and forth.

Ruth cupped her breasts and held them together in front of me. They spilled over her hands and shook like jello. I leaned forward and pulled a nipple into my mouth as I continued to ram my cock into her.

Her legs tightened around me and I knew she was about to erupt. I increased my pace and Ruth yelled out.

She exploded with an almost manly grunt followed by a series of low moans. Her juices, as before, burst out of her in a gush. I felt the warm liquid splash across my nuts and onto the carpet.

"I'm coming," I told her, my own eruption building almost painfully.

"Not inside me," she gasped, "I ain't on nothing."

I barely managed to pull myself free before my load rocketed out -- splashing across Ruth's bare belly. My ass clenched as burst after burst shot out. My white mess drew squiggly lines across her black stomach.

I leaned back onto my arms gasping for breath. Ruth began rubbing my cum into her skin like lotion. I watched as she kneaded it into her breasts and belly. She licked her fingers clean to finish the job.

"That," I said, finally breaking the silence, "Was the male perspective. I don't think it's what my wife had in mind, but I hope you weren't disappointed."

"Tell me again," Ruthie ordered, pulling me back on top of her, leaving me no choice but to repeat myself ...

----

Ruthie and I did the deed four more times that evening -- I hadn't had that kind of stamina since college. We barely had time to clean up before my wife returned. I was certain she would notice the spots on the carpet or the musky smell in the air (and maybe she did). They talked late into the evening and when my wife finally came to bed, she "thanked me" for talking with Ruth. A fantastic night all the way around.