Cousin Walks In Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What kind of outside assistance?" I asked.

"I think they are called vagina training kits or dilator kits. Basically they are silicone or soft rubber devices that come in different sizes from small to large. Not dildos per say but similar shaped but smooth all around. A person works their way up through the sizes till they get to the appropriate size to accommodate their partners penis. They are used to, this might be graphic, break the hymen and speed up the process most young girls struggle through. Honestly no girl ever has a good first experience. It hurts and is messy. Our goal is to spare you guys of those problems. It will still hurt Ashley but not as bad as it could be. Aunt Sara and Ashley are probably on their way to the city right now to get the kit." Mom said.

"So how should I help?" I asked.

"You and Ashley are in this together now. Not only do you need to continue to explore and get to know each other's likes and dislikes. Tomorrow during the day you guys can start using the kit, or your fingers to start the process. Aunt Sara and I are going to get off work early so we can come check in. We can answer any questions or supervise." Mom said.

"When you say supervise do you mean watch us?" I asked.

"Yeah if you guys are comfortable with it. I haven't talked to Sara about it but I figured since we fine with seeing each other naked now, it could be the best way for you to learn." Mom said.

"I am good with it. I need all the tips and advice you can give me. You and Aunt Sara look like pro's on the videos." I said.

"We didn't start out like that. It has taken time and experience. Don't expect Ashley to be like that. We have had years to learn." Mom said.

"I know Mom. I am excited to learn with her. One day we might get to your level. I mean when I got my first blowjob from Ashley she got only a couple inches into her mouth. I am not saying anything bad about it though. It was the best moment of my life. I am just amazed with how you can basically take all of dad in yours. Is that what a deep throat is?" I said.

"Yeah that is what it's called. I started out the same way as Ashley and so did Sara. Once again it takes time to learn and get used to a dick your size. Hell with how thick you are, I might have problems with you." Mom paused at the statement she had just made. "We will teach Ashley everything we know." Mom said.

"That would be amazing Mom." I said, "You also look like a pro when you took Dad and Uncle John at the same time. That was so crazy."

Mom blushed at her son talking about her double penetration but said, "It was crazy, and fun."

We went on talking about the videos till I finished the shower. I stayed in for way to long. I wanted to keep talking and looking at my mom. Mom also seemed to really enjoy our conversation too.

I stepped out of the shower, still raging and Mom handed me a towel. I was going to have to go to my room soon or I was going to have some serious blue balls.

Before leaving I said, "Mom I just wanted to thank you again for being so cool and amazing about everything. This day has been life changing and I have you to thank for it." I took a step closer to her then stopped, "Sorry I was about to hug you be forgot we were naked. Might be weird."

"No I think its fine. Just a little skin touching. Come here." Mom said as she closed the distance between us.

We hugged like we had thousands of times but this was different. Not for the obvious reason of our nakedness but for how comfortable it was. Since I was taller I wrapped my arms around her upper back and her just above my waist. Mom's tits pressed hard against my stomach and her head against my chest. My dick press hard against her stomach and hung down towards her pussy. The hug really wasn't sexual either. It felt so nice because Mom and I had deepened our love and relationship by sharing the most intimate details of our live. We had a new found respect and care for each other.

"Should we have dinner?" I said when we broke.

"Yes but I am not really in the mood to cook so do you want to go out?" Mom said.

"Yeah wherever you want to go Mom. I will go get dressed." I said as I ran from her bathroom.

It took less than a minute for me to relieve myself. I quickly got dressed and then headed back into my moms room. I really enjoyed the open door policy. I walked in as mom was slipping on her underwear. It was a colorful thong. Mom only turned and smiled at my arrival. Next she slipped on some short shorts. Not too wild but still showed off her toned legs. Next she threw on a loose fitting shirt, no bra. That was not normal. As far as I knew she always wore bras. The shirt was not revealing but whenever it got held against her skin, her nipples definitely poked out the fabric.

"You look hot Mom." I said.

"Thanks. I think we should we go to the Lyla's. This feels like a day we should celebrate." Mom asked.

Lyla's was one of the nicer restaurants in town. Being a small town we are limited on restaurants but for our town it was nice. There were much better places in the near by city.

"Sounds great Mom. Lets go." I said.

It was great spending so much time with my mom but I really wanted to be with Ashley. I guess I had to wait till tomorrow.

Dinner was great. We had to keep our conversation low because the majority was about sex. Mom told me about her first from oral, to sex, to anal. It was all very informative for a person in my situation. I gathered as much information as I could. I wanted to try to make the transition for Ashley and I as good as possible.

We pulled into the driveway at home. My dad's car was parked in the garage. I was disappointed because I would have to wait to see my mom naked now.

"I am going to miss hanging out with you naked." I said knowing everything had to go back to normal while dad was around.

"I know me too. It was fun. Hell the whole day has been great. Your Dad and John are going on that golf trip for the long weekend in two weeks, so we will have the house to ourselves. It will give you and Ashley a lot of time together as well."

"Oh yeah I forgot about their trip. That is perfect timing for us." I said.

"I know. We have to make it through a few weekdays and then the naked weekend can start." Mom said.

"Awesome and thanks again Mom." I said. We sat in the care for a few extra minutes wrapping up our conversations.

We walked inside. Dad was sitting on the couch.

"Why were you guys in the driveway so long?" Dad asked.

"I wanted to finish our conversation." Mom said.

"What were you guys talking about?" Dad asked.

"Just a good mom to son conversation about his future." Mom said. She really was not lying.

"Oh good. You take care of all of those topics. Can you give him the birds and the bees talk too?" Dad said.

"I thought a father is suppose to cover that?" Mom said, smiling at me.

"Your so good with words Carrie. It would be better coming from you." Dad said.

"Fine I will give him that talk too." Mom said winking at me.

"You guys realize I am right here." I said loudly.

"Calm down Mark. Were just giving you a hard time." Dad said.

I joined my dad in the family room to watch the game with him. I sat on the other couch so I could look back in the kitchen at my mom. She busily emptied the dishwasher and cleaned. She saw me looking back at her and she did not disappoint. Mom pulled up her shirt flashing me. Her lovely tits pointed right at me. Mom was enjoying the thrill and secrecy of our new nude lifestyle. Dad was none the wiser to her games.

Mom joined Dad on the couch. It was still kind of early but I saw Mom whisper in Dads ear and then they said they were off to bed. Mom gave me a sly smile as she swayed her hips out of the room. I knew exactly what they were going to do. All the sex talk and being naked had Mom feeling horny.

Ten minutes later I walked to my bedroom when I heard the distinct sound of Mom moaning. I had heard my parent having sex before but only very faint noises. This time though it was clear. Their door is at the end of the hall and was left open a tiny bit. Normally they always close the door but not this time.

I walked down the hall, making no noise. The door was not open enough to see anything but the sound was clear. I stood and listened for thirty minutes till they had both cum. Mom was very vocal in her enthusiasm to be fucked and cummed on.

The next morning I woke early. I was excited for the day. My parents were surprised to see me out of bed before they left to work. Mom quickly made me breakfast and Dad left to work.

Mom was dressed in a very professional business suit/skirt. Her hair was tied up and makeup done. In the business world she was the perfect demonstration of professional and sexy all wrapped into one.

Once Dad was out the door I said, "You guys were fucking like animals last night and you sounded like you enjoyed it Mom."

Mom paused at my language, realizing I was not a little boy anymore but then said, "I know your father fucked me good. How much did you hear?"

"Everything. You left the door cracked and I stood right outside. I couldn't see you but I heard you Mom and you are crazy." I said

"I don't know about crazy but we had fun. I should tell you something. I left the door cracked on purpose and was a little louder than normal. I figured you liked our videos; maybe you would like to hear it too. I hope that wasn't too much for you son."

"No Mom it was awesome. Can I ask you a question?" I said.

"Sure whatever you want." Mom said.

"Did Dad really cum on your face?" I said. I was curious from her dialogue the night before.

"How did you know that?" Mom asked turning a little red.

"You were yelling, shoot it on my face, cover me with your cum." I said.

"I got lost in the moment and forgot I said all that but yes. Men love shooting cum on a woman's face and your father is no exception. Plus I kind of like it too." Mom said.

"See, you are crazy." I said.

"Maybe a little." Mom said.

"So one more question. What do you have underneath that suit?" I said.

Mom undid the jacket. She had only a sheer pink bra, her tan nipples clearly visible. Then she undid the skirt and let it fall to the ground. A matching sheer thong barely coved her pussy.

"Super hot Mom!" I said. I could always enjoy beauty, even if it was my mom.

"Thanks but I do need to get going. Have fun with Ashley today. Sara and I will be back early afternoon to check in." Mom said.

Mom started to redress as I asked, "So do you have any tips on what Ashley and I should do? How do I make it better for her?"

"Start slow and enjoy every aspect of her body. The more time you spend the more she will enjoy everything. Start with fingers and the toys Aunt Sara bought her. I don't think you will fit in her yet but if you try please use a condom. Her birth control is not working yet. Honestly you two just need to have fun and experiment. That is the best way to find out what both of you like." Mom said.

"Thanks Mom. I love that you are so cool with this. See you this afternoon." I said

"Bye honey. I am excited to hear what you guys do today." Mom said.

I made my way to Ashley's house after I showered and relieved myself. I let myself in. I knew where they hide the key. The house was completely quiet. Her parents had to be at work but there was no sign of Ash. I found her asleep in her room. I looked at my phone and realized it was still pretty early.

I stripped off my clothes and slid into bed with her. Happily I found her in the same state of dress I was in. I spooned in next to her. Our naked bodies pressed together. Ashley woke with my touch.

She was pleasantly surprised by my arrival, her hand move to my cock and said, "Hello you. I could get used to waking up like this."

I could get used to it too. My hard cock rested nicely between her ass cheeks.

"I actually had an idea I wanted to run past our mom's." I said, "I was thinking since we are going to the same school in the fall. Maybe we can get out of our dorm leases and get an apartment for just the two of us."

"I love that idea Mark. We can have our own privacy and I think our moms will like idea. It will make it easier for them to come visit." Ashley said.

"I know I hope they will go for it. So tell me about your day yesterday."

"I need to tell you something." Ashley said

"What happened?" I said.

"Let me start from the beginning. After you guys left my mom took me to the city. I met with a doctor. He started me on birth control and told us where we could get a umm... a dilator kit." Ashley said.

"A dilator kit?" I asked even though I knew what it was.

"Yes, it is used to stretch me out because your huge dick wont fit." Ashley asked.

"Cool!" I said with a grin. "So what else did you do yesterday?

"After the doctor we went to a sex shop and Mom bought some sex toys. She got me a couple dildos, vibrators and some other things." Ashley said.

"Awesome. I want to see." I said.

"I'll show you in a little bit. Once we got home from shopping. We sat on the couch and talked about the stuff we had bought. Looking at all the stuff made me quite horny Mark. My mom must have realized it too because she told me to go to my room and try it out." Ashley said.

"So what did you do?" I asked.

"I went to my room of course. I was so giddy to play with myself. Toys were new to me, as you know. Once I was alone I made my first mistake. I went for the dilator first and I thought I could handle more than I could. I went for one of the medium sized tools and it hurt. I mean I could barely get the tip in and the pain was not good. I was ignorant in thinking it would be easy. I thought the sooner I could take bigger tools the sooner we could have sex." Ashley said.

I was hoping sex would come easier too but after talking with my mom and hearing Ash talk I became not as hopeful.

"After about ten minutes my mom knocked on my door. I had tears in my eyes from the pain. Initially I told her to go away. She could hear my frustration and sadness. Without asking she came into my room. I was naked and crying." Ashley said.

I felt terrible for her but she continued her story, "Instead of being embarrassed though, my mom instantly held me and comforted me. After a couple minutes I felt better and we started talking, my nudity was never an issue. First thing my mom asked was why I didn't start with a vibrator and why I went with a medium size dilator. She then told me the dilators would be easier once I was turned on, meaning use the vibrator first."

"Then things got interesting. Once I was calmed down and ready for another go my mom said, 'I would be more than willing to stay in here with you and give you some tips.' I was shocked but all I could do was nod my head. My mom picked out the vibrator to use first and then gave me instruction on what to do. I don't know why I was so comfortable. Maybe because of the videos but her watching was not a big deal and a turn on. She had me focus mostly on my clit and I came in the first minute."

"My mom was so happy for me once I came. She then had me try another vibrator. It was really slim and she thought it would fit it inside. I asked a few questions about what I was suppose to do. She tried to explain but then an idea popped into my head. What better way to learn then to watch." Ashley said.

"No way! You asked your mom to masturbate for you?" I asked.

"Yeah she already watched me so why couldn't I watch her?" Ashley said.

"True. What did she say?" I asked.

"She said yes. She got naked and picked a dildo. Then she sucked on the dildo to get it wet and then put it in her pussy." Ashley said.

"I wish I could have seen that." I said.

"It was awesome. I know it's my mom but it was so amazing. At first she gave me direction and tips to what she was doing like speed and pressure but soon she forgot about the instructions and just masturbating. I joined in. I followed her lead as I slid the little vibrator into me. For about an hour we masturbated. We both came so many times."

"Seriously that sounds amazing. I have a story for you too." I told her everything my mom and I did. Ashley loved the nudity and openness.

"So when our mom's said they were going to help us. I think they meant really help us, like in the same room as we fooled around." Ashley said.

"Definitely. After hearing both of ours first day with our secret out, we had both moms naked and giving us tips. I think upcoming weekend with the our Dads gone could be fun. I picture us all naked most the weekend." I said.

"I know. How cool will it be, if we can get our moms to fool around with each other in front of us? No video but the real thing." Ashley said.

"Can I ask you a more serious question?" I said

"Sure what is it?" Ashley said.

"Would you ever fool around with the parents?" I said.

"With the dads, hell no! That will never happen in a million years. I have to say with my mom no too. Watching her was fun but I could never touch her. As for your mom I would think about it. Fooling around with an Aunt is no different than my cousin. My conscience doesn't stop me for her and I think it would be fun." Ashley said.

"How are we so similar? Seeing my mom naked was fun but being intimate would be totally different. So you would be okay with me being with your mom one day?" I said

"Yeah as long as you're okay with me being with your mom." Ash said.

"Definitely and I hope I am there to see it. More serious though, if that ever does happen I want it to be down the road quite a ways. I really want to focus on you Ashley. I love you and want nothing more that to be with you." I said

"You are so sweet Mark. How about we start practicing so we can actually be together."

"Deal." I said as I pulled her into a kiss.

"Lets start in the shower." Ashley said.

I followed her parent's shower. It was large with a glass door, two shower heads, one of those rain fall things on the ceiling and a built in bench seat. It was perfect for two people but would accommodate a few more. It was perfect to fool around in. The floor to ceiling glass trapped the warm air in. The seat made for easier and more comfortable positions.

First we cleaned each other. I made sure every inch of her body was clean. I spent extra time on all the good parts for the obvious reason. Once clean I sat Ashley on the bench. I got between her legs and ate.

I don't know how much time had past when she pushed my head away from her.

"I can't take any more Mark... That was... amazing... but I need a rest. I came three times Mark. My pussy needs a break." Ashley said, "Now its your turn."

We switched positions. Ashley took my cock and sucked. Her warm mouth felt magical. She pumped my cock with both hands as her mouth sucked hard on my glans. I sat back and enjoyed the view and feeling. I could look at Ashley naked and sucking my cock all day.

"You are lasting forever. Am I doing it okay? Shouldn't you have cum already?" Ashley said. I could tell she was feeling self-conscious of her skills.

"You are doing amazing. I am trying to make it last as long as possible. I just love watching you." I said. Cumming in the shower that morning helped a lot.

"Don't worry about lasting for me. I will keep blowing you after you cum. I will blow you whenever you want." Ashley said with a smile.

Ashley could not of looked or sounded hotter at that moment.

I let myself go. I gave into every feeling and tingle of her blowjob. Few moments later I was shooting my cum into her mouth. Ashley did her best to contain the cum and any that escaped were quickly licked up. Ashley sucked my softening cock for at least another five minutes. I was in heaven.

"So can I see the stuff you got yesterday with your mom?" I said, talking about the training kit.