Cousinly Couplings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Despite her cool and confident demeanor, Nikki had expected there to be a few minor bumps in the road. She had been mistaken about that, there had been nary a one. Burt had fallen into the clutches readily and Vikki was clearly embracing her new life skill. Her mouth was eagerly lapping away at Nikki's pussy and she wasn't hurrying either. Clearly, her sister was having a good time bestowing licks and the occasional nibble on her sibling. Nikki decided not to rock the boat and do anything to break Vikki's deep concentration. Besides, she was making Nikki feel sogooodddd ...

As if someone had doused her in ice cold water, Vikki snapped back to reality. She looked up and over to see her cousin Burt's stunned face paying rapt attention to their antics. She tapped her sister to get her attention and they broke their embrace with sheepish grins. "We, uh, kind of got carried away," Nikki giggled.

"Talk about stating the obvious," Burt chuckled. "But you won't hear me complaining, that little show you two put on was as hot as hell. Look!" He pointed at his trousers and both girls could make out what was obviously a very large erection. The girls looked at each other conspiratorially and jumped Burt, tackling him to the bed and removing his clothes willy-nilly. Two hot, full sets of lips embraced his cock and sucked him to full erection. Nikki couldn't believe it, their prospective lover had to be packing at least ten inches of man meat!

Vikki looked on in amazement as her cousin's cock twitched. She whispered to Nikki "My God, are either of us going to be able totake that fucking monster?"

Nikki nodded and whispered back "It might be a tight fit, but we'd be crazy to pass up a prick that nice and thick. I'm sure he'll know what to do."

"Who is going first?" Burt asked as her stretched languidly on the bed.

"Vikki," Nikki said excitedly, an almost-maniacal look in her beautiful blue eyes. "I want to see you fuck this gorgeous whore, I want to see her buck and writhe and scream for it. Take her, screw her senseless,fuck her!" Clearly Nikki had lost a bit of her composure, but everyone in the room was excited. The tall blonde got on all fours and as Burt's thick, well-lubed cock slid into her pussy, she groaned and moaned. It did hurt, but it hurt so nice and as she began to feel pain, there was a sweet and ripe pussy for her to suck on. Now busy with her sister's sweet, shaved cunt, Vikki's mind was taken away from the hot pain lancing throughout her body. All that she could think of was hot sex, licking pussy, being fucked and wanting more of this perverse pleasure. She gave herself over freely to the concept of being a whore for her cousin and sister. If being a whore meant more of this kind of sex and feeling this wonderful, Vikki would happily be a whore for the rest of her life.

"Harder, more, fuck me like I'm your slut, okay baby?" Vikki panted for the benefit of the other two people in the room. It seemed to spur Burt on and he pumped her like there was no tomorrow. She had already cum and had made Nikki climax several times as well. It was clear to both of the twins that sex had never before been this good. Vikki would have liked to keep Burt all to herself, but she didn't dare. She left Burt's cock and relinquished it to Nikki, who straddled his monstrosity and instructed her sister to straddle Burt's face. Now all three were joined in a trio of family kink that brought them satisfaction for the next several minutes. The sisters buried their shrieks of orgasm in a shared French kiss while Nikki could feel how close Burt was. She only just made it off his cock and was able to join her sister in sucking his cum down their hungry, greedy gullets.

The incestuous trio cleaned up a bit and toasted their mutual orgasms with some cold champagne. None of them was done and returned to bed as fast as they were able. The sisters proved to Burt that they were a force to be reckoned with. Nikki and Vikki knew they would be seeing Burt again because the heat between them had just been too strong for this to be a one-time only event.

Two bleary-eyed, albeit satisfied and happy, twin sisters made it home around 8 AM, just as their mom came down for breakfast. They smiled at Angelique and poured themselves coffee as they sat down to join her.

"It appears as if my girls had a good night,oui?," Angelique teased the twins as her girls nodded in agreement. "That is fine girls, but just one thing – the next time you girls decide to fuck your cousin, save some for Mama."

The loud crash heard that early morning was almost certainly from the sound of two sets of jaws dropping on to the floor.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12