Cousins

Story Info
Two cousins are caught by Mom.
885 words
4.04
111.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dogeme
dogeme
26 Followers

I slowly pulled out of my cousin's ass as my cock softened.

I set on the side of the bed with sweat dripping off my balls almost as hard as my cum was dripping out of Ray's ass. Ray was my 19-year-old cousin who lived next door. He was over 6 feet, average build, average cock, and a great ass.

I'm Frank, a 20-year-old 6-foot-tall, athletic build, and average cock. We are both bi as we do date girls but since we rarely get as much sex from them as we need, we are always ready for each other. We started fucking and sucking each other years ago, one night that we had been drinking.

We knew we had to clean up as my Mom would be home from shopping soon. We both jumped in the shower together to save time and Ray ended up fucking me before we were done. Mom got home as we were drying off.

Mom asked us what we had been doing and I said "just the normal" which seemed to make her happy. She noticed we had just showered and told us how proud she was that we kept ourselves clean. Mom was a 45-year-old blonde with c-cup tits, average waist, and an ass to die for.

The next day we had the house to ourselves as Mom was out at a meeting and wouldn't be home for hours. So we did what we always did, we 69'd until one of us came. The one of us who came first, got fucked first, so we always got and gave as good of blow jobs as we could. I sucked Ray's cock pretty well and he came first. I had been working several fingers in his ass as I blew him, which helped him come quick and also loosened him up so we were ready to go.

I spit on his asshole and pushed the head of my cock pass his ring. After a few slow warm up strokes I started to pound his ass. I didn't worry about lasting because I would have another turn soon. After about ten minutes I was starting to feel my balls tingling.

As my balls were building up to blow I saw something in the corner of my eye. It was Mom standing in the door with those deer in the headlights eyes you always hear about. I was so close to cumming that I couldn't stop fucking Ray. I dumped a large load in his ass while my eyes were locked with Mom's.

Ray noticed something was wrong and he then saw Mom. We both grabbed a sheet and covered ourselves.

Mom said "It's little too late for that don't you think?"

She walked in my room and sat on the edge of the bed. She spoke to us in her normal tone and said she thought we had been "having fun" for a while but she didn't really care. We were adults and until now, had kept it hidden.

We were both still nude under a sheet and our semi-hard cocks were starting to tent the sheet. We both had the hots for my Mom and do to the situation we were only getting harder.

Suddenly Ray threw the sheet off of us and were sitting there talking to Mom with full erections. Mom stared at our cocks and licked her lips. Ray took that as a sign to start undressing Mom. Mom helped him so he was right.

When she was nude Ray dove in between her legs and started to lick her pussy. The moaning was a bit much so I placed my cock to her lips. She began to suck me with great energy. Ray was working her pussy so well that she was opening and closing her legs on his head enough to crush him.

Finally, Ray spread her legs and climbed between them. He pressed the head of his cock to the entrance of her pussy and buried it to the root.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" cried Mom as Ray started to pile drive her pussy right from the start. She pulled off me as she caught her breath. Finally, she controlled she breathing and continued to suck my cock.

After what felt like hours but was probably only 10-15 minutes my balls started to boil and I came in my Mother's mouth. She quickly swallowed it all. I then laid there playing with her tits as Ray continued to fuck her without mercy.

Ray was fucking her through what had to be her fifth climax when he pulled out and rolled her over. He pressed his cock to her asshole and using the pussy juice that had ran down the crack of her ass slowly entered her. Ray was in an area that he really knew what to do. Ass fucking!

Ray started slowly but soon was slamming his cock in her ass. Mom's eyes were closed and was making an "oooooooooooowwwww" sound. It appeared she was having one continuous orgasm.

Suddenly Ray drove his cock as deep as he could and painted the wall of her ass with his cum.

As we all were lying on the bed trying to catch our breath Mom said" Well, I got my answer on if you liked girls or not!"

dogeme
dogeme
26 Followers