Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,441 Followers

"Sure. If you want me to, I will. Will you?" I sort of shot back at her. And finally, I surprised her with one.

But once again she stopped playing with me. And once again I thought to myself that I had inadvertently gone to far with my own request.

"I'm not sure I can." She said.

"Because of me? Because of this? Because of what we're doing you mean?

"No. No. It's just that I haven't ever done that. You know....come."

"You've never had a climax? Ever?"

"I don't think so, no."

I knew that if she'd had one, she'd have known it. "What do you mean you don't think so. Do you masturbate?"

She was blushing again, that was easy enough to see as she sat astride my legs. Our eyes having gotten used to the darkness long ago allowed both of us to see more clearly now.

"Sort of. Sometimes. But I just feel sort of good, but nothing much beyond that. I 'know' that other women have orgasms, I've certainly read about it, but I don't think I ever have had one no."

I pushed for details. After all, here we were talking so frankly and openly about everything. "When you play with yourself, how do you do it?" I asked her bluntly.

Thankfully she kept stroking my cock, but as she talked, either her nervousness or excitement picked up the tempo. And I was starting to have trouble concentrating on my end when she began increasing the strokes on my cock.

"Sometimes I put a pillow between my legs, under the covers in my bed at night, and squeeze them back and forth against it. Sometimes I sort of 'hump' the pillow, as I press my hand against it."

"That's it? That's all you ever do? Don't you just touch your clit with your finger?"

And that time I had gone too far. Brenda got flustered, and stopped playing with me, letting go of me entirely.

"Oh David. I'm sorry. We probably shouldn't have gotten started doing this in the first place!" And then suddenly she stood up, grabbed her discarded nightgown and headed back towards my bedroom, leaving me sitting there with a "very-close" very painful erection.

"Shit!" I said, pounding the padded mattress with my hand. I waited, hoping she'd return but she never did. And had to content myself then with pounding something else afterwards.

About three in the morning, my mother woke me up to inform me it was time to get up and get dressed. We piled into my uncles truck after that, and I took the upper bunk, which was the one, suspended above the passenger compartment. Brenda took the ready made bed below me, but which was also off to one side so I couldn't see anything but her leg sticking out of one of the covers. As it was still early, we didn't speak. I'm not sure she was ready too anyway, and we went back to sleep while my Uncle drove, and my mother stayed up front with him keeping him company.

A few hours later, we stopped at a rest stop so my Uncle could get some more coffee and a bite to eat in order to stay alert and remain awake for the long drive ahead. Brenda declined to go inside, opting to stay outside and 'locked-in' while we all went in to have something. It was afterwards when I once again got back inside the camper that she finally spoke to me.

"Did you "finish"? Last night?"

And I knew what she was referring to. I had forgotten that she had wanted to see me do that too. And I had really wanted to at the time, more than anything.

"Yes." I admitted. "After you left, I waited, hoping you'd come back so that I could. But when you didn't........"

"I'm really sorry. I guess I was just embarrassed. I've never told anyone that I've either masturbated, or that I've never come before either. I guess I just felt really stupid in a way, and that maybe you'd think I was being childish, or too naive to even want to continue talking about it with me."

"I'm sorry too Brenda. I didn't mean anything by it. I was just surprised that you hadn't 'touched yourself' in that way I guess. I thought every girl did, if she does masturbate that is. I mean, its not like I'm all 'that' experienced either you know?"

That really seemed to settle everything down between us once again. And suddenly Brenda was back to being the same curiously excited and inquisitive person she'd been the night before.

"You know, we'll know if they're going to stop anyplace before they do. And there's no way they can hear us back here or know what we're doing unless we get too loud or start jumping up and down or something......"

She left that last comment just sort of hang there in the air, questioning if I was ready to sort of pick up where we'd left off.

"Upper bunk?" I questioned. But Brenda was already way ahead of me, scrambling up into it even before I'd gotten out the question.

There was a window up there, but it had blinds and we closed them. Brenda lay closest to it so she could look outside and check in case the truck slowed down for any reason.. But as we were on the freeway by then, we'd immediately know it if my Uncle began to slow down or stop. As the window in my Uncles truck wasn't one of those that opened back into the camper, there was really no way to communicate back and forth either without actually stopping and getting out of the truck to do so. So we felt relatively safe. Even so, we both agreed that we'd need to be careful and that "I" would need to be ready to jump down and get into the other bed if necessary. Brenda could remain in the top bunk without causing any questions to be asked, and could easily slip back into her shorts only and tank top that she often wore to sleep in. As I slept shirtless myself, all I'd have to do was ensure I was at least wearing my Levi's and preferably a shirt as well if we did stop, or begin too. So with these precautions understood, I climbed into the bunk along side her, and we almost picked up from where we'd left off the night before. But this time, I intended to show her what it was I had been trying to tell her about.

We had pulled down the top cover for a couple of reasons. One, it would make it easier to get out of the bed without getting all tangled up in the covers in the event of an emergency. Two, Brenda could then easily slip into her clothes and if necessary, throw the cover back over the top of her self in a hurry. But three, and I liked her thinking on this one. We'd be able to see one another. And, it was daytime, and we were about to see each other nude for the first time in total light unlike the still visible, but still cloaking darkness of the evening before.

Seeing her in the daylight was even more exciting of course. I had certainly gotten a pretty good view of her overall 'figure', but certainly not in the same way as I was seeing it now. And she was experiencing the same thing as well with me. Her breasts had the lightest pink nipples I'd ever seen. It was hard to tell where her nipples began and where they merged into the rest of the flesh of her breasts. I'd seen several women's boobs in magazines of course, and even one or two here and there through either accidental exposures, or once spying on a friend's sister. But I had never in all this time seen any as light pink, or as erotic as these. Her nipples were fairly small too, but as I remembered when I'd been playing with them the previous night, they easily became erect and rather elongated though thinner than what I had actually expected. Never the less, I was once again excited beyond reason to be caressing them and playing with them once again. As I was doing this, Brenda of course reached down and immediately started playing with me as well. I wasn't quite as hard as I had been when she'd touched me the first time, but she found this experience quite rewarding as well, actually stroking me and getting me back to the point she had had me the night before.

"Sometime..." She began in very low soft tones, which would be how we would converse in this fashion for the remainder of the trip. ".....I want to see you totally soft, and then watch you get hard from the very beginning."

I laughed. "I'm not sure I can do that one either!"

"Why not?"

"Because the moment I even think about something like that, or that you want to do that, I won't be totally soft anymore. Maybe not fully hard like I am now...but definitely not totally soft either."

And Brenda had to laugh at that one. And she blushed again too. And this time I really could see the flush in her face. "I guess I'll just have to sneak up on you in the bathroom or something then, when you least expect it."

"I can just see you trying to do that with everyone there all the time."

"Who say's we won't have anytime alone? You never know. I guess we'll just have to wait and see."

We settled into a very long extended form of foreplay then. But I wanted to do that, as I had several reasons for prolonging it. I could tell by Brenda's breathing when it began to change that she was really starting to get excited. And it was then that I decided to do to her, what she had said she had never done to her self before.

"Trust me?" I asked her quietly. There was a curious questioning look in her eyes as I looked at her, asking that. But she only smiled slightly and nodded her head yes. I spun around on the bed then so that we could both continuing exploring the way we really wanted to, which was in and of itself an incredible situation and sensation to enjoy while driving down the highway. I spread her pussy lips apart with one hand, and slowly began to tease her pussy slit with a finger on my other one. This of course also more fully exposed her clitoris, and I occasionally brushed against it with my finger, which had her moaning softly within the space of a few short minutes.

"Is this the way you feel good when you're using the pillow?"

"Ah huh." Her response almost a breath rather than any kind of real reply.

"But better too. It feels........a lot.......better."

That's what I had been hoping for at least. And I could tell as I played with her slit, and with her clit, lightly encircling it with my finger, and flicking it back and forth against it that she was getting more and more aroused the longer I continued doing it.

"Is it feeling any better now?"

And again another long moaning response. "Oh yessssssss, yesssssss very..... very much so!"

She had stopped stroking my cock several moments ago, but I took this as a good sign as well. Though she still held it in her hand, and occasionally clasped it or moved her hand on me, I could tell that she was obviously losing more and more of her ability to concentrate the longer we went.

"Tell me if you start to feel anything different than what your feeling now."

"Like what?"

"You'll know. Just tell me if you do."

Her pussy was glistening with lubrication by this time, and it was getting easier and easier to slip my finger without ever attempting to penetrate her, up and down the inside of her slit. Her clitoris I bathed with her own juices until she was suddenly shuddering and somewhat humping my hand uncontrollably and without any realization that she was even doing so.

"I'm starting to feel something...."

I couldn't help grinning. "Yes...that's it!" I urged her. "Keep concentrating on that feeling. Let it build until you can't stand it anymore..and then just let it go!"

Her breathing was really ragged now, but she was indirectly signaling to me in another way as well. The grip on my cock was becoming almost painful, and I swore if she continued, I'd have to do something about it soon or I'd be in too much pain to continue what it was that I was doing.

I don't know why I suddenly did what I did then. But it certainly seemed to be the thing to do at the time. And I was glad I did it afterwards. As was Brenda.

She began moaning even longer now, and then suddenly with little sharp quick intakes of breath like she was running a fast sprint, I leaned over even further and licked her clit with the tip of my tongue. She seemed to freeze, holding her breath. I flicked it with my tongue faster; she nearly ripped my cock from my balls in the process. But she came then. And boy did she come when she did.

Brenda rolled into me forcing both my hands and my face away from her as she did. She sucked face with the pillow then, and I could hear a near muffled scream into the pillow when she did. She was convulsing and clenching her own hands, which she'd trapped between her legs after she had forced me away from her. Still groaning with an incredibly deep throated but thankfully muffled orgasmic scream, she clenched herself with one hand, and stuffed parts of the other, along with a portion of the pillow into her mouth. I could only lay there beside her and watch, waiting for her to come back from where ever it was she had finally discovered. And even after she quit trying to eat the pillow, it was a long, long time before she moved, rolling once again over onto her back and was able to look at me.

And Brenda was crying.

We spent some time discussing what had happened after that. Especially what it was, and why I did what I did that finally broke through whatever barrier had been sitting there all this time. She was anxious to ask me all kinds of questions about that too. And I answered each one as best I could, but given the fact that I was "winging" a few things myself, I could only tell her that most of it was done on simple instinct more than anything else.

And then I realized something else then, and laughed as the thought suddenly hit me.

"You said you wanted to see me go from soft to hard? Well now's your chance too!" With the somewhat calmer less heated passion and discussion, not to mention the slightly painful way my cock had been handled right there at the end, it had shriveled up considerably. As I was still naked, and with my cock sitting mere inches away from her face as we lay toe to toe talking about everything, Brenda's delight in discovering my very limp, though already stiffening member something of great personal interest indeed. She once again gripped my cock, and sort of wagged it back and forth, the 'softness' allowing it to sort of flip back and forth somewhat lopsidedly for a few moments, then gradually stiffening so that she was unable to accomplish this same exacting move with her hand. When it was once again fully erect, which had taken very little time to achieve; Brenda once again went back to stroking it and playing with it. And this time, she saw the pearl drop of lubrication, which she'd milked out with her hand.

"Is this cum?" She asked.

"Not quite, but it's called pre-cum." She rubbed her fingers in it, and then rubbed them together.

"It feels a little like oil, or lotion maybe."

"Hmmmm it feels good to me." I teased back moaning.

"But if you really want to see the white stuff, your going to have to do a lot more than what your doing now."

Brenda sat up then, and began playing with my cock in a much more enjoyable up and down manner. But what really made it hot for me was she seemed to enjoy asking me questions about what she was doing, and what it was I was feeling when she was doing it. In a way, it was as though she was using me to study for a test coming up, which perhaps in a way she was. But whatever the case, I didn't mind. If this was the quiz, I could hardly wait for the final exam.

"How's that feel when I do this?" Brenda would ask me, stroking me so lightly and softly that it was as though her hand wasn't even touching me. I was beginning to think that not only was she a natural at this, but maybe she'd been leading me on all along, maybe she had done this with another boy before, because if she hadn't she could have fooled me.

"Oh Brenda, that feels so fucking good!" The words had come out of my mouth before I realized I'd even spoken them. I'd never used that word in front of her before, ever. And I tensed up hoping I'd not offended her or once again ruined everything after I'd already said it. Instead, and keeping my eyes closed, still fearful of having misspoken, I waited, and felt as her hand began pumping my cock even more firmly with faster needful strokes. Thankfully, she'd not gotten upset with me or angry, and as I then learned, the language seemed to turn her on even more. And though she didn't say, "fuck" herself, she obviously enjoyed saying other words that she either found erotic or had wanted to say.

"You like how I'm playing with your 'Prick'? The word "Prick" as she'd said it, rolling off the tip of her tongue as though she was hearing herself say it for the first time. And for all I knew, she had.

"Are you going to shoot your cum-cream for me soon? Are you going to cover my tittys in it when you do?"

"If you want me to." I replied. "Would you like that if I do?"

"Yes, I'd love to see you cum on my tits." She responded, definitely getting aroused all over again. Her face was flushed once again, but not from embarrassment this time, but with wide eyed open lust spreading across her face. And I could see it in her eyes as well as she continued to stare at my cock which she was so delightedly playing with. Watching her doing this, seeing the expression on her face was as nearly as enjoyable as the sensations she was giving me. Almost, but not quite. And then I was close as well. And told her so.

"Oh Brenda, I'm almost there. Are you sure, are you sure?" I don't know why I felt I had to ask that. Not like I could have stopped myself from coming at that moment, but it was as though I had to have some sort of reassurance from her that she knew what she was doing, and especially what she was about to witness in a few more seconds.

"Very sure........" She drawled.

And then my first ejaculation hit her squarely in the face. We laughed about it afterwards of course. But when it happened, it took us both by surprise. I had opened my eyes to watch myself cum as well, I liked doing that, but I was more interested in seeing the expression on her face. After all, this was something she had wanted to see too. But neither one of us knew just how forceful or how intense my orgasm was going to be until I was having it. And by then of course it was too late to warn her about the possibilities, or the unintended explosion of the first spurt which landed across the bridge of her nose and into the corner of her left eye.

She flinched of course, but without missing a single beat, wiped my cum away from her eye, and continued milking my prick, though she now more carefully directed the remaining jettisons of my spunk against her breasts.

With all the build up and excitement, I had deposited quite a white creamy load against most of her breasts. And as this had been the first time she'd ever seen this, I was rather pleased that it had been such a big one, even for me. Brenda eventually released me when it simply became too tender for me to allow her to continue. Another lesson learned.

"Do all guys come as much as that?" She asked.

"Some more, some less." I offered, not really all that sure myself. "I think it has a lot to do with how many times they've come, how soon in between times, and probably, how intense or stimulated they are before they do."

I could almost envision myself on a well-known game show with everyone clapping and saying "Good answer! Good answer!"

But it was the best one I had at the moment, and Brenda seemed pleased with the results.

"So I take it then, that was a 'good' cum for you?"

"Oh my yes...one of the best ever."

More clapping...

With the 'edge" off now, we both decided to get dressed for the day. Twenty or so minutes later, we stopped at another place to eat. And this time Brenda was famished. We both were.

The only thing that weirded us out a little was when my mother asked offhandedly if we'd been having a good time back there. I wasn't sure how to respond initially, wondering if we'd said or done something they had somehow overheard. Thankfully Brenda responded before I could have, as I'm not sure how I would have sounded. She winked at me as we went into sit down and eat, and I felt like I had a Cheshire Cat, shit eating grin on my face the whole time we sat there too. But no one seemed to notice anything differently about me, though mom did make the comment that she was glad to see my attitude had changed about going along. Boy, if she had ever known!

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,441 Followers