Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

I know the argument seemed a little lame, but Marsha seemed to pick up on my reasoning behind it, and pressed Brenda into submitting to going along as well.

"Come on Bren...its not like the two of you are boyfriend and girlfriend, your just having some plain old naughty fun, and I want to have some of it too!"

"Oh, OK.!" Brenda finally relented saying. And I think I finally took a breath. I know I hadn't been holding it all this time, but it sure felt like it.

"So, what do you propose we do then?" She still said a little angrily and somewhat sulky.

"Why don't the two of you go back to doing what it was you were doing? I want to watch for a little while anyway, and then, David and I can do the same, and you can watch us."

Believe it or not, the thought of that actually intrigued Brenda. Not so much having her sister watching us, but her being allowed to watch her sister and I. And that surprised me a little. "Go figure." I thought, after Brenda now a lot more excitedly stated that she'd rather watch the two of us go first.

"Well, OK, if you're sure you want too then!"

Brenda quickly assured us that she did, and finally got up and put her bathrobe back on, now taking a much more guarded "look-out" position as well by the window. "You don't think they'd think to do the light trick too would they?" She asked.

"No way. Besides, you know dad. Once he's asleep, nothing would wake him. And he could care less that the 'three' of us were out here anyway. Especially, being the three of us."

"Well that's true." Brenda responded. "But one of us should probably keep a look out anyway."

At that moment, Marsha removed her bathrobe. All she had on was a pair of white cotton panties, and nothing else.

"Marsha!" Brenda exclaimed looking at her sister. "You came out here dressed like that?"

Marsha gave her one of those 'You've got to be kidding looks.' "Brenda, you know this is how I sleep, I never wear anything except for a pair of panties."

"I know, but what if....."

She never finished the sentence. Realizing how silly and absurd it would sound anyway. If we were ever 'caught' doing anything, the fact that her sister hadn't been wearing a bra to begin with would be the least of our problems.

I had to say one thing about the similarities and differences of the two sisters. Besides the difference in hair color, the hair color on their respective pussies was identical. Each was a light brown almost reddish tinted color. And they had both trimmed them so that they appeared almost identical in that way as well. I almost asked if the shaved side by side or something to see them turn out that way. But I didn't.

The other thing was that their breasts were roughly the same size and even the same shape, though Marsha's were perhaps slightly larger, and a little less firmer looking in appearance than Brenda's were. But the difference was so slight; it would still be hard to tell the difference between them. The one obvious difference however was in the coloring of their nipples. Where Brenda's were that sexy sensual soft pink color, Marsha's were almost totally and completely opposite. She had very large areola, which were a dark tan color. Looking at Marsha's only lovely breasts soon had me once again becoming excited. My erection once again began to grow and I was no longer concerned with trying to conceal my self from her.

We lay down on the small bed together, side-by-side, but not head to toe, as Brenda and I had been when Marsha first walked in on us. Almost immediately I began playing with her breasts, kissing them and sucking them while she began feeling and playing with my erection.

"I'll say one thing, you are bigger than my boyfriend was." She stated. And I felt pretty good about that. But she let the air out of my balloon in the next breath however, "But not quite as big as my current boyfriend is, he's probably an inch or two bigger even, but you have a nice cock too."

Up and then down, and then up again. My ego, as well as my cock as she began to stroke it with an obvious sense of experience to it as she did so.

Brenda continued watching, but eventually decided that if anyone were going to come out side, they would have done so by now. "Come on Marsha, you've had a turn, now its my turn."

I have to admit, it was exciting to not be fought over exactly, but knowing I was the 'only' guy in this situation, it was extremely erotic and exciting to be the one that they were arguing over.

"No body's going to come outside Brenda. So lets quit wasting time here. Lets all get up into the top overhead bed so we can all have some fun." That seemed to appease Brenda, and it certainly seemed like a wonderful idea to me as well. So we quickly all scrambled up into the larger bed, with me in the middle.

I had the best of both worlds of course. While the girls sort of took turns playing with me, I was laying there with a hand in each of their cunts. It was an incredible sensation to lie there, running a finger up inside and along their very wet slits, and then thumb and play with the hard little clits I found there. Doing what I was doing, was having its affect on both of them, and it was extremely sensual to hear their independent, but obviously aroused breathing which was nearly in unison with one another. I personally could have gone on doing that forever, but about that time, Marsha decided it was time to escalate the adventure to a new level.

"Have you two had oral sex with each other yet?" She asked.

"A little." Brenda confessed, not too much though.

"Don't you like licking pussy David?" She asked me.

"Oh yes! I like it a lot, we just haven't had much chance to do it much is all." I replied.

"That's good. Because that's the only way I can cum unless I'm playing with myself. So when I'm ready...you'd better be ready to do that to me so I can."

I think I was grinning ear to ear.

"Have you cum yet sis?" She asked Brenda.

"Once!"

And I know Marsha took that to mean she'd come one time while we'd been fooling around together, and not that her one and only time had been only recently.

"Orally?"

"Ah...no. Not that way, yet."

"Oh, well then. If David's any good at it, then you've got to experience having an orgasm that way. David?"

Marsha was half sitting up at this time, and directed me with her hand towards Brenda's waiting pussy. And I had no problem with that, excited that I'd be sticking my tongue in either one of their cunts at this moment. I quickly situated myself on the bed, once again lying down on my back. Marsha had told Brenda that she might enjoy it more if she was to sit on my face while I licked her. I'd also be able to more easily play with her breasts like that as well. I was delighted that Marsha was now choreographing our activity. I'd have never thought of doing it this way, at least not on my own for a while yet anyway.

There was barely enough room on the bed for her to sit on me that way without her head bumping into the ceiling, but somehow we managed it anyway. And I have to say; eating her like that became my favorite way of doing it, from then until now. I enjoyed being able to have the freedom to lick her, as well as play with her breasts. I filled my hands with her tit flesh and caressed her boobs and caressed my own mind in doing it. It was the most sensual thing I had ever encountered, but then again, I was crossing through new un-chartered territory as it was anyway.

When Marsha began sucking me however, I almost blew a pre-mature load right then and there. It took every ounce of willpower to refrain from doing so, and eventually I had to ask her to stop or else I would. And there was another noticeable difference between Marsha and Brenda. She'd obviously been doing that for a couple of years, and enjoyed doing it. Brenda had certainly been naughty-fun feeling when she'd sort of licked and sort of sucked me, but there was no comparison to the way her sister went about doing it. And not like I was any more experienced either. And I thought almost immediately when I did finally get a chance to lick Marsha's sweet quim that I'd no doubt show my lack of experience as well.

Knowing how close she had so quickly gotten me, Marsha's experience definitely took over then, and she did just enough to keep me near the edge, but never quite go over it after that. In the meantime, I practiced on Brenda's pussy, getting better and better in the little time I had to learn, and thought I was doing pretty well as her breathing soon became very labored and raspy sounding.

"You gonna be able to cum like that Bren?" Marsha quit sucking me long enough to ask.

"I don't know...I think so. Maybe. And as though her sister's question to her once again somehow broke through yet another self-conscious barrier, she suddenly added to that. "OH yesssss, definitely!" It was only seconds after that, and I felt her tense up, and literally freeze in position. I drove my tongue into her as fast as I could, not sure I was always licking her clit in the process, but I knew I was doing something right enough. Brenda seemed to press herself against me really hard then, and finally collapsed over the top of me nearly smothering me in the process. But I didn't mind, I had made her cum for only the second time in her life. And I was feeling pretty damn good about that too.

After a few minutes, Brenda finally stirred and Marsha asked her if she was ready to trade places with her.

"Watch out though Brenda," she said warning her. " I got him pretty close a couple of times. And if your not careful, he might shoot off inside your mouth."

"Oh...he's already done that!' She said.

"What? You let him?" And suddenly Brenda realized she'd done something her sister hadn't even done before.

And then. "So what was it like?" She hadn't responded as though she was repulsed or shocked that her sister had done so, and especially when she learned that she had, she now was curious to hear from her what it was like.

"It wasn't that bad. You mean to tell me you've never let your boyfriend do that before?"

And Marsha admitted that she hadn't. It was Brenda's turn to tease her sister then. "Gee Marsha, and I thought you had all the experience!"

"OK smarty. We'll see. David...when you are ready to cum, you tell me, I want to try it at least once then."

"But I'm the one who'll be sucking it." Brenda exclaimed.

"We'll share it when he does!" Marsha shot back at her. "That ok with you David?"

Like I would have said no? "Oh yea. That would be fine by me!"

"You tell me then, before you do, ok?"

"No problem!"

And then Marsha positioned her own sweet pussy over my face, and once again, I slipped my tongue into heaven.

I'm sure it had an awful lot to do with the fact that I was way excited enough already. But as Brenda began sucking me, she seemed to be a lot more animated in doing it that she had done previously. Maybe it was some sort of competition thing with her sister too, but whatever it was, I knew there was no way I was going to be able to hold out for very much longer. And if it took Marsha even half as long to cum like this as it did for Brenda, I'd still never make it.

Marsha 'was' enjoying what I was doing to her, albeit as inexperienced at it as I was, but she was breathing lustfully by then, yet still very much aware of how I was beginning to respond now as well.

"You're getting pretty close huh?"

"Ah huh" I muffled into her pussy.

Marsha lifted herself off me then, and slid down beside me on the opposite side of her sister.

"You tell us when your there." She told me.

"Oh...you'll know. I promised. And I was already starting to grit my teeth as that old familiar feeling began churning around inside my balls.

"You keep pumping him Brenda, no matter what." She then placed her mouth over the head of my cock and began sucking me the way she'd been doing previously. Brenda continued stroking my penis, and between the two of them it was far more than I could ever possibly hope to handle.

And I exploded.

I felt the first powerful jettison of my semen lunge itself inside Marsha's mouth. She seemed to flinch initially both from the sudden surprise of it, all things being new to her of course, but from the way it felt as it happened too. She kept sucking, Brenda kept pumping, now more furiously than ever, and Marsha managed to suck down every single drop of my cum spurts, which surprised me. I knew I had shot quite a load into her mouth, and at one point half expected her to gag on it while doing it. But she never did. I felt my toes curling back and forth, almost knotting up. I tend to do that when I have a very intense orgasm, and this was definitely one of those.

Marsha finally released me. "Wow! You sure fucking came a lot!"

"Marsha!"

"What?" She answered.

And then Brenda started laughing. She hadn't quite managed to handle all of it after all, a long stringy ribbon of my cum hung from the edge of her chin and had connected itself to her breast. I thought it looked pretty horny myself, but Brenda kept laughing, and finally made her sister aware of it sitting there like that.

"I've never heard you say that word before." She said.

"What? Fuck?"

"Yes...that!"

"Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck!"

And then we were all lying there, laughing together. It had been extremely intense, the sexual excitement, the added danger of being caught, the fact we were cousins after all. It had all contributed to an incredible experience. And we weren't quite done either. We lay for a bit, still chatting and talking, but by now Brenda was getting sleepy and announced she was heading back inside.

"You coming?" She asked her sister then.

"I haven't yet." She reminded us jokingly. "David still owes me one, so I think I'll stay here until I do."

Brenda didn't seem to mind either. She was satisfied, and more than tired and ready to go to bed.

"Ok...have fun, but don't forget, there's only a couple of hours left before sunrise."

I glanced at my watch. We'd been at it for over three hours now already. "Holy Shit! She's right!" I said.

"You ready to throw in the towel too then?" Marsha said with a slightly disappointing sound in her voice.

"Not until you are!" I answered.

Brenda left soon after to head off to bed. And Marsha and I licked and sucked one another to another intensely satisfying orgasm. She came hard too, and it was fun sixty-nining with her as we did. We came almost simultaneously, her sudden orgasm, triggering my own, and I once again filled her mouth with my hot cum, though not nearly with the same force or volume I had done earlier. And this time she had no problem trying to contain it all either. Her own pussy juice flooded my face, she smeared herself all over me, grinding against me as she came and came. I didn't mind it at all either; it was extremely erotic and completely pleasurable beyond my wildest expectations.

Marsha finally did leave, and the signs of the morning just off the horizon were already beginning to reveal themselves by the time she managed her way back into the house. Exhausted, I managed about three precious hours before my mother came out to rouse me. Even then it took some doing.

"What'd you do? Stay up all night?" Mother asked me.

"You could say that." I responded, then wish I hadn't. I was almost punch drunk and feeling slightly giddy. But there was no sense casting any suspicion on anything either. Luckily, she didn't take it that way either.

We didn't even attempt to try and get together that night. We were all still tired and exhausted from horsing around the night before. And we didn't manage to get together the next night either, though we'd all three discussed it by then, but for some reason, our parents had stayed up late playing Pinochle, so it was well past midnight before they finally went to bed as well.

We managed one other night together, the three of us before my mother and I flew home. And though it was quite exciting as well, it seemed to lack the same sensual intensity that that first time together had held for all of us.

Marsha became engaged later on that year and Married the guy. Brenda wrote me about it, told me that Marsha had sucked the guy off, let him cum in her mouth, and they were engaged a week later. I got quite a chuckle out of that.

Brenda got accepted to a School back East on a scholarship. She did well too, and is a Plastic Surgeon today.

We never again got together as we'd done on those two precious nights. We never really talked about it much after that either. I think we alluded to it once along the lines of that "One Summer", or something like that. I don't know if it was a mixture of some guilt for what we'd so enjoyed and experienced, right or wrong. But it remained for me, then and now, a very fond memory of growing up, and being taught a little bit in the process.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers