Cousins (And Lovers)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Storm62
Storm62
356 Followers

"I'm not as young and pretty as I was." She said, suddenly dubious as to her attractiveness.

"Jude, you're still the most beautiful woman I've ever met." She smiled and gave my dick a squeeze. "And I'm not just saying that to get THAT reaction." I grinned, gently fondling her tit through her clothes. I meant it too. To me, Judy was as pretty as she'd ever been. She tugged open my zipper and wrapped her hand around my hardening cock.

"I remember this too." She giggled naughtily, her hesitancy forgotten. By now I was rock hard.

"He remembers as well." I smirked.

"Should we?" Judy asked.

"Probably not."

"But we are, aren't we?"

"We most definitely are." I replied, kissing her softly.

We began to slowly undress each other, kissing and caressing each others flesh as it was revealed, until we were both completely naked on the sofa. We sat back for a moment, appraising how time had treated us.

"What do you think?" Judy asked nervously.

Despite her apparent fears, she was still gorgeous, still retained her perfect form.

"I keep telling you, you are a highly desirable woman." I said earnestly. "I see you still shave your pussy too." I smiled. "Jude, you are one hell of an awesome looker."

"For my age?"

"For any age." I was a little exasperated that for some reason I couldn't comprehend she needed reassurance about her looks. "Judy. You are still truly wonderful, from here," I kissed her right nipple, "and here," then her left nipple. "To here," I kissed her belly-button, "and most especially here." I planted a final kiss right on her shaven cunt, and then teased her clit with my tongue.

"Mmmm, you've learnt some new tricks." She cooed, her worries vanishing at my touch.

"One or two I suppose." I grinned up at her. "What about you?"

"I've picked up a few things on my travels." She replied, flashing me a stunning smile. Her hand reached out and began to caress my balls very gently. She leant forward and licked at the pre-cum already forming at my knob-end before taking my whole shaft into her mouth and then her throat with no sign of gagging and every sign of enjoyment. She moved back and forth along my cock, teasing it with her tongue and her teeth.

"It's not going to take much of that to make me blow my load." I gasped. In reply I felt Judy's finger begin to toy with my ass hole. Her eyes were shining up at me in amusement at my groans of pleasure. And then she eased the finger into my butt and I lost it, shooting off into her mouth and then over her face as she sat back. I'd never cum as much before, I seemed to be spewing gallons of jizz onto her upturned and waiting features.

"Sorry," I panted, "but that was the best blow-job I've ever had. Thank you."

"No, thank you." Judy said, licking at the spunk running down her face and smiling as she did. "Just something I picked up on my journey around the world."

"They do say that travel broadens the mind." I grinned.

"What about you?" Judy asked, now collecting my cum on her fingers and then licking it off. " Anything interesting you want to show me?"

"I've nothing as spectacular as your oral skills Jude," I said diffidently, "but I like to think I'm a better mire tender lover in general."

"Shall we find out?" She laughed, pulling me to the floor beside her.

I kissed her: At first on the mouth, and then all over her still-luscious naked body, until I arrived at the sweet spot between her legs. Judy made little noises of approval as my lips touched the folds of her pussy, my tongue probing into the wet slit. I switched my attention to her clit and she gave a low moan of pure pleasure.

"Oh, that's good!" She breathed, clasping my head in her hands. "Sooo good." She repeated.

I straightened up, bringing my hard-again cock up to her cunt, and slid it in.

"OH YES!" She cried as I penetrated her, wrapping her legs around my hips as she had done on that night so long ago, pulling me all the way in. I bent my head down and licked at each of her nipples before suckling on them in turn and then gently nibbling on both of those perfectly-formed buds. Judy began to purr in pleasure as I chose that moment to start to move my hips. I started a slow rhythmic pumping action that I knew from experience I could keep up for some time. I was in no hurry and wanted this to last.

Despite my best efforts, Judy's breaths were soon coming in short, rasping pants.

"Yes. Yes! YEESSS!!!" She cried out, her passion exploding into a monumental climax. Every muscle in her body seemed to tighten momentarily, especially those in her pussy. They clamped around my dick like a vice, causing me to halt my gentle assault. Judy smiled up at me as she relaxed again, a thin sheen of sweat covering her body.

"That was great," she panted, "but don't stop. I want you to fuck me some more."

I felt that familiar tingle I always got when my cousin talked dirty to me and obligingly resumed my slow pumping of her cunt.

"No. From behind." She said. "When you fucked me from behind that night, it was the best fucking I ever got."

"Seeing as you asked nicely." I said, slipping out of her so that she could roll onto her hands and knees. When she was settled, I put my hands on her hips and pulled her onto my cock once more, settling into the steady rhythm of before. This was truly the best I'd felt in over twenty years. My worries had vanished and I was making love to the beautiful woman who had made that happen.

Judy was grunting with each of my strokes now, but I could feel that because of the stopping and starting I was some way from cumming. With that in mind I quickened my pace, slamming harder into Judy's pussy, my body slapping against hers. She responded to the increased speed of my thrusts.

"Oh yes! Treat me rough!" She cried out. "Fuck me hard and fast and deep!!"

I was a little taken aback by this reaction from my prim cousin. She was someone who I'd never have thought would like rougher sex. Then I remembered the way she had pulled her head back and got me to shoot cum over her face and I realised that she wasn't the innocent she had been when we were kids.

On a sudden impulse I slapped one of the cheeks of her arse.

"This rough enough for you?" I asked. "Bitch." I added as an afterthought. "How about this?" I gave her other ass-cheek a stinging slap. Judy said nothing, just moaning with a lust I never suspected she had. I pounded into her, alternating a few smacks to either buttock as I did so, until Judy climaxed again. It was too much for me and I started to cum as well. I pulled my prick out and shot my load up her back and across the reddened cheeks of her ass.

We were both sweating profusely and panting with exertion by now. Judy sank down onto the floor and lay there. I sat beside her and gently stroked her now-matted auburn hair.

"I'm sorry I called you a bitch and slapped you." I apologised, unhappy with myself again.

"Don't be." She smiled. "It was the reaction I wanted, what the situation needed, what I needed." I gave her a puzzled look. "Maybe I should have mentioned I like a little role-play now and then."She explained.

"I wish you had." I grinned. "I felt all guilty again. What else do you like to do with unsuspecting lovers?"

"How much time have you got?" She smirked.

"Plenty of time, although maybe not as much stamina." I grinned back. "But I've got twenty wasted years to make up for, so I'll manage." I kissed her again. "So, what next?"

"I could tie you up." She said, but I could tell she wasn't that serious. At least not yet. "Or you could tie me up." Her eyes told me this was her preferred option at the moment.

"Maybe in a short while." I said. "But we've got time to try everything because I'm not going anywhere this time." I planted a hard kiss on her lips to show I meant it and she responded in kind.

"Good." Judy, my beautiful cousin and now my lover, replied.

Storm62
Storm62
356 Followers
12