Cousins Celebrate Christmas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ..." He breathed.

For a good five minutes neither of us moved. My fingernails gently brushed against his scalp, and he breathed softly against my neck. His hands trailed up from my exposed thigh, underneath my t-shirt and they rested against my hips. We didn't say anything.

Colton finally sat up again, and looked at me. Neither of us spoke, neither of us smiled. It was as if we both were realizing what we'd just done, but we were still too fucked up to really care. Colton's hands left my hips and he took my face in his hands. I didn't pull away.

His lips tenderly brushed against mine. My lips parted, his tongue slowly explored my mouth. And I could taste those Malboro Reds on his lips, and the cinnamon on his tongue. My fingers gripped his hair, pulling him closer still to me. I needed him, I loved him.

"Aaron! Come upstairs, we're leaving!" My mother hollered. I pulled away from Colton so fast I fell right off the chair and onto the floor. The spell was broken once more. He looked down at me and started laughing.

"You are one class act, cuz." He said, his blue eyes staring down at me.

"Shut up." I said, trying to pull my pants up from my spot between the desk and the chair. My legs were all tangled in the jeans.

"You know you love me." Colton said. He stood and pulled his pants up, and offered me his hand. I took it, and he tugged me up. I quickly pulled my jeans up and zipped them self-consciously. Where did we stand now?

"You're right, I do." I murmured.

"Aaron, c'mon, let's go!" My mother hollered again. I rolled my eyes.

"Go on, I'll get this cleaned up, kid."

"Thanks." I headed towards the door, but stopped and turned back to him.

"I really do...love you, I mean." I said. Colton smiled back.

"I know, cuz, I know."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Sooo effing HOT !!!

PLLLLZZZZ give us mooore !! OMG Colton sounds sooo damn sexy !! >o<

bills47bills47over 9 years ago
very hot

I wish I was Aaron

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!

Please please please please continue it!!!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Brothers Jesse learns the real reason he can't join his brothers teamin Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Boy Forever Father and son bond while mom's away!in Incest/Taboo
Words on Skin A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
Don't Wake Daddy With son, father did more than just walk in his sleep.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories