Cousins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avery will only get one squirt in all from the other four tentacles. Her panties saved her here. One tentacle became super super skinny and wrapped around her erected clitoris, After so the outlines of her clitoris one tentacle at a time injected there chemical into her clitoris. Avery's eye went wide open. Avery started to spas out from it. Then another tentacle injected its chemical in Avery. And another, Then the last one. Avery's panties were completely soaked in her pussy juice. And Haven is going to get way worse. Haven had a naked pussy, And the tentacle with her did the same. One went skinny for a-bit. And wrapped around her erected clitoris. Since Haven was naked she was going to get it 2X worse. One tentacle poked Havens clitoris and Haven already started feeling her juices come down.

Then another one injected, And another, And the one wrapped around let go as another one went skinny and wrapped around. Then the last tentacle inject in Haven. Haven was lucky and unlucky. The spiders let the two girls go. I watched as i knew it wouldn't last forever. Just about 2 to 3 days. But grows a little bit stronger when something does something to the affect area. Avery was lowered first. Avery landed on her feet and saw juices drip down from Havens crotch, Havens pussy was leaking her juices. They lowered Haven down. Havens legs were so weak she could barely stand. Avery helped Haven to a wall. But just then something a little strange happened. I was in the basement and i know it was locked. I don't know why though.

Well it is a B.D.S.M. type of basement. But then i saw something on the ground glowing with a blue gaze. I walked over and looked at in. It said

"Who ever rubs this will gain 1 wish."

I know this is true. I could tell. I rubbed it and felt this weird flow threw me. So i wished for something greedy. Unlimited wished. Really greedy. But in case if something went wrong, Id have these wishes. I didn't know if it worked or not. So i just said

"I wish I can make wishes in side my head."

So I said inside my head again

"I wish I had a dollar in my hand."

And there it was. A dollar. I was shitting bricks at this point. I turn around and see the glow is gone. And the marks are gone. And it was Halloween morning. I thought to my self I'm so lucky. But I went back to watching the girls, And I wished Havens wings would start working as long as they were on. Haven automatically knew about her wings and got control over them. She flew up really high to avoid everything. So I wished for Avery to have her wings working. She knew her wings as if she were born with them. But them I wished they could not go over 1 foot. They lowered back down. And started to move on.

Havens pussy was just dripping juices. Avery felt like her nipples were frozen, and hard. Well they felt like that. Soon Haven heard something slither across the floor somewhere in the fog. it. These tentacles were purple. The more horny the girls are the better they feel this...