Cousins Explore Ch. 02

Story Info
After my cousin Ravi broke virginity of my ass first time.
1.9k words
4.04
19.2k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bro011
Bro011
73 Followers

Second chapter after my first story Cousins Explore Ch-01. After my cousin Ravi broke virginity of my ass for first time.

____________________________

Ravi was still mounted on me with his cock lodged in my ass. Ravi was my first. I was soaking in the pleasure of receiving first anal. It was blissful. It was more intense than I thought it would be. Ravi opened my ass wide and fucked every depth and corner of my tight virgin ass. His cock was now soft but because of his size I felt very filled. He was breathing heavy as he slept on all over me. I was uncomfortable under his weight but I loved it. He was my man.

It was barely midnight. Ravi was sleeping as he was spent after the brutal pounding he gave to my ass. I was reliving the moments with my eyes closed and moving my hands on his back. I was feeling like a high school girl who experienced her first sex. I knew that Ravi was a virgin before he filled my ass with his cum. So the experience was special for both of us. I was visualising everything in my mind. I wanted Ravi to take charge of me for entire vacations and I wanted to enjoy his company to the fullest. And by company I meant his big cock.

Sleep was miles away from my eyes and the beast was still in my ass. A wicked smile appeared on my lips. Despite of receiving my first and very painful fucking, my ass wanted more action. I had a lot of time in my hands from that night. So I thought of putting the plan into action.

I squeezed my ass muscles and held his cock in tight grip. My ass was sore, I could feel it. But I was loving it. I began to twitch my ass and massage his cock with the soft ring of my anus. I took my hands to his behind and began to massage his big buns. My one hand moved further down and began to rub his pelvic muscles between his asshole and his balls. My action began to stimulate his cock as it began to grow in my ass. Ravi moaned and moved his body over me. I could feel his cock slipping out of my ass as he moved and that turned me further on.

"Ohh brother, keep doing it. I love it," Ravi said burying his face in my neck.

I was massaging his balls with my one hand. His cock was now hard as steel rod and was stretching my ass to the limit. I wondered if his cock was a mm thicker, it would tear my ass. Ravi pulled his cock from my ass and with a slow but deep push stuffed it back in my depths.

"Ahh brother!" I groaned in pain mixed with pleasure, "your big cock feels so good in my ass. It's time for you to get up and fuck your little brother again."

He raised his face and looked me in eyes. I grabbed his neck and pulled him towards me. Our lips met and we got lost in a deep sloppy wet kiss. Ravi pressed his tongue on my lips and I opened them for him. He pushed his tongue deep in my mouth and began to eat my lips. He was sucking my hungry lips like a child. He was pouring so much saliva in my mouth that I was gagging. He was a wet kisser. I enjoyed his dominance over me. That's what I wanted somehow. I was wondering how I transformed into a submissive bitch with just one fuck. Before this I was fucking my cousin and his sister Kanchan like my personal whore and now I was feeling like I was his personal whore. His cock was magical. He kept on exploring my mouth and sucking my lips.

After feeding me enough of his saliva and exploring every corner of my oral cavity, he began to move south and kissed my neck and shoulders. My fingers grabbed his strong arms as he began to make love to my smooth skin. He was licking and kissing his way down. He smeared my neck with his oral fluids. He was kissing me chest and going further down. I was shivering in anticipation. He reached my nipples and touched one with his tongue. My body got still in excitement and I dug my nails in his arms. His cock twitched in my ass and he took my nipple in his lips.

"Ahh Ravi!!" I cried as he sucked on my nipple and gave a little push to his cock, "you are making me mad brother."

My own cock was hard as rock and was pressed between our bodies. I was hard long before Ravi and his moving body worked my cock well. I was on the verge of orgasm due to the excitement. Ravi was giving me unbearable pleasure with his lips and his cock. He began to move his hips in slow circular motion to dig my ass deep with his cock. He was touching the end of my tunnel and the hit was inducing pain. My hands were roaming on his back now and my balls were getting tighter feeling pressure in them. Ravi was rubbing his body and his rough skin was stimulating my cock. As Ravi bit my nipple, it was too much for me. I lost control over my balls and my cock began to shoot lava. Thick semen began to coat our bodies and Ravi's body began to slide on my more smoothly.

"Ohh my bitch brother came so early!" he joked.

"Yeah, my stud brother is giving me fucking of lifetime, you are too good brother," I said controlling my breathing.

"Oh yeah! Let's fuck your tight ass good then," he smooched my lips one more time.

Ravi took some of my gooey semen and rubbed it on his cock making it more slippery. He pressed his mushroom head to my opening and push his cock back in my ass in one violent push. I opened my mouth and he shoved his semen coated hand in my mouth. His hand was stained in my own cum. The smell was strong and it tasted weird. I never ever had tasted male cum before and I never imagined that I had to taste my own cum to break the jinx. I sucked on his fingers and savoured the taste of my cum. It began to taste better as Ravi pounded his big fat meat in my ass. I licked his hands clean and swallowed all of my cum.

"You are a good brother. And your ass is great," Ravi was visibly happy. He was having a great time. How couldn't he? I was everything he could think of. Smooth body with a big ass and also I was willing like a bitch in heat.

"Ohh you fuck me good Ravi. I love your cock," I said as I closed my eyes in absolute pleasure.

Ravi was fucking me with long shots now. My legs were open and were resting on his shoulders. The bed was rocking with his hard strokes and I wondered if someone heard us in the next room.

My legs were numb and I tried to shift them. Ravi understood my state and he let go of my legs from his shoulders. He grabbed my waist in both his hands and fell back on bed taking me on top of him. I was astonished by his strength. I am a well built guys and Ravi was tossing me around like a doll. My hands were on his chest and my knees were bent on sides.

"Ride me Viren," he asked me grabbing his cock and placing it on my ass.

I relaxed my ass muscles and his mushroom head popped into my ass as I lowered my body on him. I clenched my teeth and felt every inch of his shaft penetrating my back side. That was new. He kept going until his cock was tested against my intestine. I felt a wave of pain as he hit the innermost part of my anus. He grabbed my waist and raised me up only to push me down again on his cock.

"Aaah Ravi, you do it so well baby," I supported my hands on his chest as he worked his way into my ass.

He was drilling me hard. Lifting me up with his hands and banging my ass on his cock. His fingers were digging deep in sides of my waist and he was cursing as he fucked my hole.

"Ohh yes baby, you are too tight," he took his entire cock out and rammed it back hitting the tender tissues of my anus.

"Aaah Ravi, careful baby," I cried as it was painful. My cry turned him on and next stroke was even more brutal. I dig my nails in his chest as he ravaged my asshole. He was behaving like an animal, drenched in his lust. Banging my ass on his rock hard cock. I was tossing my head around in pleasure and pain. I was biting my lower lip to prevent from crying. His body began to buckle as his another orgasm approached.

"Ohh baby fuck me hard," I said as I felt his body tense for his orgasm.

He once again rotated his body taking mine along and pinned me to the bed. He began to fuck me like a mad man. I had to bite my own hand to prevent my cry. I was in pain and the pleasure was like heaven. My head was spinning with his violent power. His cock was splitting my ass into two. I groaned, cried and shouted muffled voices.

"I am about to cum brother," he collapsed on me and began to suck my lips.

"Ahh yes, fill my ass with your thick cum brother," I cooed in his mouth.

With one powerful push he shoved his cock deep in my ass and began to unload his hot semen. He came so hard that he grunted loud. Someone must have heard him. He kept pumping more and more in my ass and his pace began to slow down. He was giving me deep pushes and was pressing his cock head to the end of my tunnel. His cum dripped out of my ass as he pulled out. He was pushing in and depositing more of it with each push. He had so much of it in his balls. I massaged his balls and milked every drop out of him.

"Ohh Viren, it feels like you suck my life out of my cock brother," he said with heavy breathing.

"Say my name again," I kissed him.

"Ohh Viren baby, you are so lovely. Your ass is the best," he kissed me back.

"I love your cock Ravi. You fuck me so well. I wish you could fuck me in my pussy if I had one," I said my heart.

"No pussy is a match to your lovely ass Viren," he praised me.

"You have no idea you virgin bastard," I thought. Suddenly Kanchan's face came in my mind. If Ravi could fuck his cousin brother, he might as well fuck his own sister. Moreover Kanchan was too hot to say no to. I just needed to make sure he wanted her. Getting Kanchan ready was easy job. She would be my gift to my first cock. And the pleasure of sharing Kanchan with Ravi was beyond reality. I had to take Ravi into confidence first and if he agreed, you know what I mean. As they say, "Sisters are the best."

_____________________________

All the characters of the story are real and the story is based on real life experiences.

Bro011
Bro011
73 Followers