Cousin's House Ch. 01

Story Info
Unexpected pleasure with my older cousin.
1.5k words
4.48
85.5k
89

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had just moved to New England after my dad retired. My parents bought a house in a tiny town in the middle of the woods, and there was literally nothing to do for miles around. Coming from a major city, this was like hell. No parties, no freedom, no public transportation, and no girls that I knew...what else was there? I had just turned 18, and I was too young, too city-oriented, and too rebellious to enjoy the woods just then.

In a merciful moment, my mom offered me up as a painter for my aunt's house in Connecticut. One of my cousins, home from her sophomore year in college, was planning on painting the house inside and out over the summer to get it ready to sell. Best of all, their house was in a bigger town, closer to New York, and there was pizza close by-I accepted immediately!

The first few days were okay-we worked all day, ate lunch at a deli, and had dinner with my aunt when she got home from work in the City. My cousin was good company-wholesome, athletic, and kind of dorky. That was good, though-I was two years younger and pretty dorky myself for all my urban living. On the plus side, my aunt drank a lot, so she was more than willing to keep the fridge stocked with cold beers for us, and never questioned their disappearance.

On the fourth day, however, the ladder slipped. I caught it before it crashed through a window, but wrenching it out of the way hurt my shoulder. I called it an afternoon and went inside to get some Advil. My cousin found her mom's Arnica cream and offered to rub it on my shoulder. We got beers, and I took off my shirt and sat on the back deck. She sat behind me on a chaise and rubbed the soothing cream into my back. Now-full disclosure-I've always been skinny. I ran track, played basketball, and played soccer year-round, but I've never bulked up. What I do have, however, is long, wiry muscles all over my body. As she rubbed, Wendy commented on this.

She asked if I minded being so skinny, and when I said I did, she said "Don't worry-you have good muscles-they're just not bulky the way some guys get. They're strong, though...I can tell."

I said something grateful, and we chatted some more. My shoulder was feeling better, and I told her she could stop (even though I was enjoying the attention a lot!)

What she said next changed our lives forever.

"Actually, I was just thinking that I can't make that one part feel better by itself-all those little muscles in your back are connected. Lay down so I can rub them all."

Blissfully, I stretched out on one of our sunbathing towels and crossed my arms under my head. Wendy knelt beside me and rubbed my back with long strokes. After a while, she straddled my hips to do a better job. I could feel her little ass on mine, and started to imagine how close her pussy was to me. I'd never really thought of her sexually before, but this was a whole new game, and I was loving every minute of it. My cock stirred against the towel. I'm sure I was smiling, and I gave out the occasional groan of pleasure as her hands worked on me. She followed the strained muscle through all its connections, and it felt amazing.

When she slowed down, I thought with some disappointment that she was done. Instead, she moved off me and said, "Roll over."

I hesitated. I was 18, sexually aroused, wearing loose shorts, and I had a "growing" problem...

"C'mon," she said, tugging my shoulder.

With a feeling of inevitable embarrassment, I rolled onto my back and covered my eyes with my hands. Still kneeling beside me, Wendy's hands worked some Arnica into the front of my shoulders, then my arms. When she moved to straddle me again, my eyes sprang open.

"Don't worry," she said, "it will feel good."

With that, she settled herself on my hips again, her pussy squarely on my cock. Her hands worked on my chest, then trailed down across my abs. With her fingers, she traced the long cuts of muscle that disappeared into my shorts. Her hands were perilously close to my cock, which was trying to peek out the top of my waistband. Her crotch ground against mine without mercy-she knew what she was doing, and she smiled when I squirmed and tried to shrink away from her into the deck.

With a sudden move, she sat up and whipped off the tank top she had been working in. Her breasts were full and pale against the tan skin of her arms and shoulders. She placed her hands beside my head, leaning forward to dangle her tits in my face.

"I like rubbing you," she told me. "I didn't expect that, but I do. Do you like the way I'm doing it?"

I nodded dumbly. I was desperate to play it cool, but I was about to cum in my pants!!

"I can tell," she said with a smile, reaching between us to stroke my cock.

I gulped. My sexual experience to that point was very limited-two blowjobs, a couple of very unsatisfying handjobs, and three quick fucks that lasted a combined total of 10 minutes. I was no ladies' man...I had just graduated from a Catholic boys' school, and now I was in a new and amazing situation!

With brisk certainty, Wendy moved off to the side. She tugged my shorts all the way down, taking my boxers with them. She yanked off my sneakers, then moved back to straddle me again. My hands went to her hips, and as she ground against my cock some more, I reached up to cup and fondle her swaying breasts.

She smiled at me: "Do you like them?"

I nodded. She leaned down again and dangled them in my face. As her pussy continued working on my cock, I reached up and sucked each nipple in turn.

"Bite them," she ordered, and I obeyed gently.

"Do it harder-it makes me cum."

I bit harder, tugging each one to my mouth more roughly, biting down and flicking my tongue across the sensitive tips. She shuddered and started flipping her hips back and forth on my cock...I was about to cum when she gasped and collapsed on my chest, taking deep, quivering breaths. I held her close and felt my own orgasm subside. I was in awe-at that point, the female orgasm was a mythical creature, an ideal we all bragged about but had never seen or brought about. Sex was about our orgasm-selfish boys with hair-trigger gonads ready to explode on anything willing to cooperate. Only the thick condoms available to us kept things going past the first 60 seconds. This was different. My cousin lay in my arms, recovering for what was clearly a satisfying full-body orgasm. I could feel the slick heat of her pussy on my crotch-her shorts and panties were soaked through!

Feeling the same thing, Wendy knelt and slid them down, revealing the first glimpse of her light-brown pubes. She paused, then stood athletically and slid both shorts and panties down her legs and kicked off her sneakers. I lay there and grinned up at her nude body. Settling back on top of me, she started to rub her pussy along the underside of my cock.

"I think I'm ready for more...are you?" she asked.

"Definitely," I assured her.

With a quick tug, she guided my cock into her pussy and sank down onto me in one swift move. Hot and tight, wet and gripping, furry and smooth-all these feelings flashed along my cock as it disappeared inside her. She started riding me then, moving all the way up before dropping her hips almost painfully onto mine, stabbing herself with my rigid cock. She gave a little grunt with each descent. Our pubic hair mashed together with each movement, and I could feel her lips spreading when she mashed herself against my crotch. The combination was driving quickly to orgasm, and I grabbed her hips and started helping.

"Cum whenever you want to...I'm on the pill," she said.

Magic words to any young man! With a few more thrusts, I launched my first unprotected load inside her, feeling every pulse, every jet of cum. She held stock-still, and my cum dripped down onto my balls as my throbbing subsided.

"That was good," she said. "You didn't cum too quick like some guys. I like the way you feel inside me."

Looking back, this was kind of an awkward conversation-she was almost impossibly blunt, and I was a bundle of nerves trying to act cool.

"I liked it too-you feel fucking incredible."

"Let's get cleaned up and finish the front," she said, snapping me back to reality.

[more to come]