Cousin's Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gharver
Gharver
14 Followers

"Mm. Still sensitive." She said, giving them a slight squeeze releasing another gasp.

She soaped up my abs and hips, before moving to my legs, taking special attention to the inside of my thighs. When she finished my legs she moved her hand to my pussy. She gave it a good rub.

"Oh!" I exclaimed in surprise.

"Mm." she said.

She stood up and looked at me straight on. She stuck her hands through my arms and started rubbing my back while giving me a kind of hug.

"What are you doing?" I asked, unsure of the situation.

"I just felt like trying something new." she said.

I went with it, still unsure, but she started to rub my back with soap. She had pulled me in even closer, mashing her large boobs in to my smaller ones. I had to admit, it felt pretty good and I was getting kind of turned on. She reached down father and rubbed soap in to my ass, giving it a good squeeze.

"Feels nice, ..." she said.

And then, she leaned in... and kissed me like no cousin should. A full mouth kiss that pulled me in and kept me there. A kiss that was so sensual. I loved it.

As I kissed Rose, I began to massage her ass. She welcomed it and reached around to place her hands on mine. I trapped her against the cool wall and we kissed until we were hungry for each other, kissing with passion and lust, grinding our bodies in to each other as if to make them one. I broke our kissing and moved my lips down and kissed along her collarbone, working my way up her neck. She snaked a hand in between us and began massaging my left nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

I separated us and planted my lips over her right nipple causing an audible gasp, and then a moan, to escape her lips. Her free hand moved down to my soaked pussy and started massaging my clit, driving me wild. I broke us apart again.

I reached down and lifted her right leg up to my hip. I then took my right leg and placed it on the edge of the tub. I positioned my pussy to hers and we started grinding in to each other. We were together squealing and moaning in blissful delight as the steam from the water enveloped us. With the water from the shower spraying my face I kissed her hungrily. I was close to my climax and I knew Rose was too by the quickening of her already labored breath.

"Oh oh, yeah, Sandra! Omigod, yes yes yes! Sandra that's so..Ah ah ahhh!"

She climaxed at the same time. Our cries of pleasure echoing off the walls of the shower as we shook and grinded and fondled each other as we were rocked by the force of our climax...

I got back from Mica's house at about 3:45 in the afternoon and as soon as I came back through the door I could tell things were different. It wasn't because I saw Rose and Sandra watching a movie together on the couch. It was because they were both in their underwear cuddling with each other. I walked in to the living room to see they were watching some romance movie. I dropped my bag on the counter and both of them sat bolt upright.

"Oh! Alex!" Rose said covering herself with a blanket quickly.

Sandra played it cool, not seeming to care that she was in her underwear. She looked me up and down, assessing me before speaking.

"Alex, come sit down over here I want to talk to you for a minute." She said.

I walked over and sat down in the armchair that was cattycorner to the couch. She picked up the TV remote and turned off the movie that they had playing.

"I told Rose about what you and I did earlier." She said coolly.

My eyebrows shot up to the celling; I felt blood rush to my face in embarrassment.

"Don't be embarrassed," winking at Rose she said, "Rose and I did a few things of our own, didn't we Rose?"

"Uh. Yeah we did." She said tentatively.

"And I was thinking that all three of us could have some fun." Sandra said giggling.

"Uh...what do you mean?" I said already having a few ideas.

"Well come on up to Rose's Bedroom and we'll show you!" she said.

She grabbed Rose's hand and pulled her up from her seat. Together they ran up the stairs and I heard the door to Rose's room shut. I stayed there for a minute thinking it over. Was I really ready for this? I had gotten a hard on through the conversation and that was certainly affecting my thoughts. Without thinking I rose from my chair and walked up the stairs. I stopped at the door and took a deep breath; here I am. There was no turning back from here. Then I reached down and opened the door. I didn't know how many others it would open.

As I looked around the room I saw the girls in a tangle on the bed kissing. If I didn't have a hard-on then I did now. They were a jumble of limbs and a tangle of Amber-brown and blonde hair. Their kisses were so passionate and... involved, that they didn't notice me walk in. Or maybe they did and just didn't care.

Either way, I came and sat down on the end of the bed. This got their attention.

"Well look who decided to join us!" Sandra said playfully.

She separated herself from Rose and crawled across the bed to where I was sitting and swung her leg across my lap, causing me to sit back on my hands. Grabbing two handfuls of my shirt she said,

"I've been waiting for this for a long time."

She leaned in and kissed me, hard yet sensitive at the same time. I kissed her back in the same way and she leaned in to me more. I brought my hands up around her and fell back on the bed. Our kisses became faster and soon I felt my shirt get pulled over my head, but not by Sandra. I sat up, keeping Sandra on my lap to see, sitting to my left, was my stepsister with my shirt in her hands. She bit her lip in the cutest way and it made me want to kiss her so badly it ached. I leaned over towards her but I couldn't reach her. Deciding to go with it, she closed the gap and my lips pressed in to hers. Jolts of electricity flowed through me with such intensity that it was a wonder Sandra didn't get shocked. I looped an arm around her waist and pulled her in closer. She put a warm hand on my chest and kissed me harder.

Feeling my raging boner beneath her, Sandra had started moving back and forth on my confined dick leaving a wet spot on my khaki shorts. As our kisses began to get more intense Sandra stood up only for Rosemary to take her place on my lap and pushing me on to my back. I reached my hands down and started to massage her beautiful ass. That's when I felt Sandra pull off my shorts.

"I don't think you'll be needing these!" she said pulling them off.

"And I don't think you'll be needing this." I said to Rose as I removed her Bra.

It slid down her arms and rested on my chest. I was stunned as I took in her naked tits. They were not the biggest I had seen, those were Sandra's, but they were so perfectly proportioned and cute that they made my heart jump out of my chest.

"You like them?" she asked, expectantly.

All I could do was nod. She laughed at my inability to talk and leaned in for kiss. Just before our lips touched again Sandra pulled Rose's panties down to her knees. Rose let out a gasp of surprise.

"Sorry Rose. I just couldn't wait to see that shining pussy again." Sandra stated.

"Well everybody can see mine so why don't you show off yours?" she said ever so sexily.

Sandra turned away from us and spread her feet apart a bit. The she pulled her panties all the way down to her ankles without bending at the knee. She was so sexy like that.

Alex had been so sexy while he was kissing me that I wanted him in me more than anything. Never had I wanted to fuck a boy more than I wanted to fuck my Stepbrother right then. I rolled off him and pulled my panties all the way off. He sat up and looked at Sandra as she turned back around and took off her bra and exposed her massive boobs.

That's when I saw Alex stand up and pull his underwear off too. His hard cock looked even bigger once it was as close to me as it was. Without even thinking I got down on my knees and positioned his cockhead in my mouth.

"Oh god!" he said.

Sandra had moved over next to him and said,

"You like that don't you? Your sister taking your big dick in her little mouth like I did earlier? I think so!"

"Now would you like to fuck her? You want to fuck her while I'm licking her pretty pussy is that right?"

"Mm hm." He said in a daze.

"Stand up Rose." Sandra commanded, "Here's what I want you to do. You lay down on the bed." She pushed Alex down on to his back on the bed. Turning to me she said,

"And you know what to do from there."

And I did. I laid down on top of him and trapped his cock between us. Then rising up on my knees I positioned his dick at my opening and slid down on top of it.

"Oh my god! You feel so big!" I shouted.

"And you're so fucking tight!" he said.

I slowly settled down on top of him and started moving up and down. Rather quickly we were moving rapidly, the sounds of our uncontrollable responses audible. That's when I felt Sandra lick me as I was going down on Alex. She was licking me from behind as he fucked me! Soon after I had my first climax.

After that Alex pulled out of me. He turned me over on my back and slid in to me, pressing my legs back towards me head. Between gasps I said,

"That. Feels. So. Fucking. Good!"

Then Sandra leaned over me and positioned her pussy over my face.

"Take care of this for me?" she asked.

I quickly went to work liking and sopping up the juices flowing from her pussy.

"You like that Alex? Fucking your Stepsister and her cousin? Hm? Are you gonna cum? Are you gonna fill your tiny little sister with your cum? Is that right?" Sandra said.

Alex released one of my legs and reached down and massaged my tits. Rubbing my nipples he drove me crazy. We all came almost at the same time. Pushing each other over the edge. Our gasps and moans of pleasure could be heard throughout the entire house. Alex's cum filled me. I felt so good with his warm fluid churning inside me. I had found a love for my stepbrother I didn't have before. I knew we would continue to find new ways to pleasure each other in the future. And it was all thanks to my Cousin's dirty, sexy plan.

Gharver
Gharver
14 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

This is a really good story it's hard to fine some too. I hope you continue writing and if so with these characters I really like this idea. I like the POV thing u have but make it more clear when u do switch POVS in the future

GharverGharverover 8 years agoAuthor
Wait a minuite!

In the title paragraph it explicitly says, " NONE of the characters in this story are under the age of 18! I just looked!

GharverGharverover 8 years agoAuthor
Oops!

I didn't mean to say under the age of 18! I meant to say OVER the age of 18! I'm so sorry for that mistake. I really do apologize to anyone who noticed this and may have found it offensive and disturbing and I am gals that someone pointed that out to me. Thanks!

motordaddymotordaddyover 8 years ago
First of all the story is being reported

In your introductory paragraph you state that all the people involved are under 18 years of age.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Sister in Heat Ch. 01 His sister has a special request.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories