Cousins Reunion Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jou_ahn
jou_ahn
47 Followers

I put my face between her legs, admired her proud clit and smelled the mixture of the secretions that dripped out of and covered her cunt and vulva. I placed my tongue against her dripping hole and tasted the thick white liquid spilling from her crotch. I licked at her cunt, her labia and her clit. She moaned with obvious enjoyment. I thrust my tongue into her slit, into the puddle of cum pooled in her open pussy and felt it pour out along and around my tongue. I pulled back and saw thick globs of my sperm that were strung down along the exposed flesh below her pussy and clung to her anus. I placed my tongue and lips on her anus, licked and sucked at the mess, cleaning her flesh. Mira's ass wiggled against my tongue and lips.

"Oh god, that feels so good, yes, yes, more, there....," she cooed.

I continued to lick her clean, more globs of my cum dripped from her stretched hole.

"Suck my clit Jay," she ordered more insistently.

I sucked her hard clit between my lips and began to urgently lick and suck at her little rod of firm flesh.

"Yes, harder, faster, don't stop, don't stop.... make me cum, oh fuck, fuck, fuck.....,"

I put my hand to her pussy, I slipped two fingers into her dripping cunt and felt more of my cum leak out and run down her ass. I withdrew my fingers and followed the goey mess down to her anus. I tickled the indented circle of flesh with the tip of my finger. I felt it twitch at my touch, Mira's moans intensified as I sucked more urgently on her flesh. I pressed against her anus; It parted easily and my finger slid into her rectum. Mira gasped at the new sensation. Her anal muscle clamped down against my invading finger. I withdrew my hand and inserted it again, easily penetrating her sperm lubricated anus. I fucked her ass with my hand as my mouth and tongue fucked her clit. Mira's hips wiggled against my sucking mouth and the finger inserted in her ass.

"I'm cumming," screamed out Mira as I felt her orgasmic contractions begin around the finger that was deeply plunged in her rectum. The contractions were strong and forceful. Her hands held my head tightly against her clit. "I'm cumming, oh fuck, fuck, fuckkkkkkkkkkk, oh my god, fucking cummingggggggggg," she screamed again and again.

Mira's hands released my head as she fell back on the couch, her legs dropped onto my shoulders as she collapsed from the release of her climax.

I slowly withdrew my finger from her rectum. As the muscular little ring squeezed the tip of my finger from her body, Mira let out a gentle sigh of contentment.

As I stood, I reached out offering my hand and said, "We better go clean up a bit don't you think?"

"Yes, I guess you're right," she quietly replied as she lazily took my outstretched hand.

I helped her into into my robe, wrapped the day blanket around my waist and headed toward my bathroom as she turned in the hallway and said, "I'll use Kay's bathroom."

"See you back here in a few minutes?" I asked.

"Yes," she agreed, "I'll see you back here in a few minutes."

jou_ahn
jou_ahn
47 Followers
12