Cousin's Visit Ch. 06

Story Info
Mom or Step-mom? Does it matter?
5.1k words
4.67
27.5k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of 18 year old Jennifer's visit to her same age cousin, and the growing discovery of both her exhibitionist side and the taboo elements that she had already learned from her Aunt Leslie.

This story could stand alone, but would be better understood if the other chapters are read first.

Fuller descriptions of the characters are available in Chapter 01.

*****

The two young vixens dressed for the warm sunny day in tight shorts and lightweight tops. Amanda wore one of her father's old sleeveless tee shirts with a pink lace bra, showing the straps in impeccable style, and Jenn wore a cutoff tee that came to just above her belly button, so it hung loosely from her nipple tips. She chose a black front hook bra with a silky undercup and a sheer uppercup. Their tight lightweight shorts were seamless between their legs, not quite sculpting a cameltoe, but snug, smooth, outlining the shape of the not so private parts they covered.

Amanda drove her father's convertible into the business district where her father's office was, having made a stop to pick up some small packages and envelopes that were to be delivered there. The traffic grew, and she giggled at her sexy cousin as they pulled up to a stoplight alongside a minivan.

"How stretchy is that scoop necked tee, Jenn? I think it would look pretty incredible pulled down under that black bra you are wearing."

Jenn giggled back and glanced at the car next door, driven by a girl about their age, with a passenger that might have been her mother. Without hesitating, Jenn pulled down the neck and slid it under her breasts, then sat back with her arms down, letting her pointed breasts lead the way. The girl in the car next to them looked over, then looked away, and back again, grinning as the realization came of what she was seeing. Jenn winked and used one hand to cup herself, then licked her lips. As the light changed she saw the girl give a little smile and wave.

"Oh you are so quick to be naughty!" Amanda laughed.

"Well, you suggested it," Jenn countered. "I'm not sure we should have worn anything to cover our ladies, though. I would much rather let them show...I mean... if we are gonna do any of that!"

They pulled into the parking lot and headed up to the 4th floor where Todd's office was. In the elevator, Amanda suddenly pulled her arms inside her sleeveless tee and unclasped her bra, wiggled out of it, and stuffed it into her purse. "C'mon then, you little fox. If we are gonna do it, let's do it."

Jennifer did the same, and the freedom immediately felt more open, more sensual, and she felt the familiar little buzz in her loins that came when she was doing something like that on unfamiliar territory. They stepped out of the elevator and moved down the hall to Todd's office door.

The reception area was smallish, and occupied by a lovely 30 something woman with long straight auburn hair, hazel eyes that had a little too much dark makeup around them. When she stood to greet them the girls saw that she was wearing jeans that hugged her hips, and sandals, with an untucked top shirt befitting a western style. It was unbuttoned to a spot between her full round breasts, and the white edges of her demi-bra showed as they pressed her ample curves upwards.

"Hi Amanda," she offered. "Your dad said you would be bringing some things over today. But he didn't say you would be bringing that pretty a package." She nodded towards Jennifer.

"Oh, stop it, Tiffany," Amanda answered. "You might scare her away, and I wouldn't ever want that to happen. This is my cousin Jennifer...Jenn, this is Tiffany, the office manager and greeter and main flirt, I'm beginning to think!"

Tiffany grinned, "Well, just being friendly in a way that makes me feel good, as always. If I'm ever offensive, Amanda, all you have to do is say so, and I'll leave you alone."

Amanda blushed and felt more courageous with Jenn along. "Wellllll... I didn't say you were being offensive. And I think I know that my father likes the way you keep clients...ahhhhh... warmed up."

She stepped up to the desk where Tiffany was standing and put both hands on it, depositing the envelopes. As she leaned forward she felt her young but full rounded tits hang, and felt the low neck of her tee drop away. Tiffany's eyes flowed downward, stopping as they slid over the teen girl's fully naked breasts. She could see all the way to Amanda's waist, and she recognized that Amanda knew it.

"At least on Saturdays I still wear a bra, sweetheart," Tiffany countered, and scooped up the envelopes.

"What day don't you, Tiff?" Amanda's tone was a perfect tease. "Maybe I'll come back then."

Jennifer coughed, a little embarrassed by the clearly sexual exchange. Amanda stood up and stepped back, putting her arm around her cousin's waist. "But not today. Today I have a cousin to show off... I mean... to show around."

Tiffany cocked her head and let out a low whistle. "Amanda...when you..."

"Don't say anything, dear Tiffany. You don't need to say another thing. I think we understand each other a little better now, and I'll be very anxious to have that conversation...soon."

With that, the two girls turned and wiggled their young bottoms out of the office, leaving the sexy Tiffany a little stunned at what had happened, and feeling more than a little aroused.

In the elevator on the way down, Amanda and Jenn laughed and hugged. "That was bizarre, Amanda," Jenn said. "Has she come on to you before?"

Amanda turned to her lovely cousin as the elevator made its slow descent. She spread her palms on the outsides of Jennifer's firm breasts and let her thumbs roll back and forth across the very extended nipples as she leaned in for a kiss.

"Would you like to go back and see just how far we could get, all three of us?" Amanda whispered. " I have to admit that I can feel a little flow starting down, and it might be a good thing my shorts are a dark color."

Jennifer felt herself blush at just how rapidly her body responded to situations now, and how rapidly her cousin seemed to be ready to expand their exploration of it all. It was like an ever spinning fantasy world to Jennifer, all of this very naughty family play, as well as the increased exhibitionism she had discovered.

Amanda explained that there had been innuendo with her father's office manager before, but that she had kept it pretty cool when she had visited. But now that things at home were moving in a more open direction, she didn't worry so much about her father finding out that his daughter might have the hots for the office manager. When Amanda referred to her father knowing, the thoughts of her Aunt Leslie soared through her mind, and without putting words to it, she could feel how strongly the taboo elements were adding to her love of the erotic side of her life.

"Besides," Amanda concluded, "I wouldn't be surprised if Tiffany was fucking dad regularly, anyway. She just oozes it sometimes, seems to me."

As they made their way home, Jennifer finally broke the silence. "I've been picturing you with Tiffany, sweet cousin Amanda, and I can't stop thinking about how the two of you would look together. She isn't quite as old as your mom..."

"Step-mom," Amanda corrected.

"Well... whatever... it's almost the same... It's family... But whatever... I mean, she isn't quite as old, but your mom is every bit as beautiful and sexy. Do you remember what she did to me in the changing room yesterday?"

"Are you getting a buzz on?" Amada laughed. "Ohhh yes, I remember. Is that why you have had your fingers in your lap all the way home?" Jennifer blushed, but didn't move her hands.

They headed into the house by the side door, and found it quiet... They looked in the kitchen, took a quick trip up to the bedrooms, called out, and heard no answer. Back in the living room they shrugged and figured that nobody was around.

"Got a few minutes, it seems," Amanda whispered, putting her arms around Jenn's neck and pulling their bodies together. "All that trip to the office did was get my juices flowing."

Jenn tilted her head sideways and moved in for a kiss. They lingered, nibbling, tasting, licking each other's cheeks, noses, lips, then all the way to ears and the side of their necks. Minutes went by, and the kisses grew deeper, wetter, messier.

"I do love the way you do that, dear cousin," Jennifer whispered. "I never knew how like totally intimate it feels to lick and wash each other like that."

"I don't know where that came from, Jenn, I really don't. I just love the taste of your skin, the feel of it slippery with so much from your mouth. Is that crazy?"

"If it's crazy, I'm insane, you amazing fox," Jenn whispered back, and slid her breasts sideways, catching Amanda's larger round form.

They staggered to the couch and Jenn sat, stripping her top off as she went. Amanda knelt in front of her beautiful young cousin, and reached upwards, peeling Jenn's shorts and panties off together.

"We ARE in the living room!" Jennifer moaned. "What if..."

"Yeah. So what if..." Amanda said right back in a deep throaty voice, and blew warm air on her cousin's naked thighs, belly, and exposed mons. Jennifer let her head fall back on the couch and spread herself wider, putting her heels up on the cushions. Her hands flew to her firm sloping tits, pressing them together, scissors fingering her nipples to draw them out.

Jennifer was lost, no longer thinking about anything but the swarm that stirred inside her. She realized she was captive to her feelings, to the situations, to the words and touches of whoever plied her the right way. "Lick it, Amanda...Lick me, please... I can't stand it..."

"What's that, Jenn?... Lick...here?" Amanda's tongue darted out on the inside of Jenn's right knee, and slid upwards half way.

Jenn groaned and thrust her pelvis up a little... "No... here..."

"Here, then?" Amanda changed sides and licked a little higher on the inside of Jenn's left thigh. "Tell me, baby lover girl cousin hot buzzed showoff...tell me."

"Lick my pussy, lick it... lick your baby lover girl cousin's wet pussy... p u s s y..." Jenn's voice trailed off as Amanda licked her way upwards, to the hollow spots at the top of Jenn's thighs, where the tendon was pulled tight each way on the side of her glistening wet labia. Her legs were splayed wide, and Amanda's forearms rested on them, keeping them that way.

It also allowed her hands to move in, fingers pulling her cousin's outer lips apart, open, and then closing her mouth over the pulsing opening. Amanda's tongue lapped, her lips never leaving the hot flushed girl's skin. Her tongue just moved up and down, back and forth, working its way in, working its way all around in a circle, working its way, feeling its way, blind and slick and alive. Jennifer shuddered and cried out, quivering, trying to catch her breath as the rapid orgasm overwhelmed her body.

Neither of the girls heard the door to the kitchen open, or heard the sack of groceries land on the counter. Ellie cocked her head to the cries coming from the living room and smiled, recognizing the sounds of girl in rapture. She felt her own body respond almost immediately, and she let out a long breath. "God I wonder if I'm becoming a walking orgasmic animal," she thought. "What is happening to make me jump-start so fast?"

Ellie slid to the edge of the doorway and stood, leaning against it, in plain sight of the two girls. Amanda's back was mostly to her, and Jennifer's eyes were mostly closed, and not looking to the side a bit where she would have seen Ellie taking it all in.

Ellie had already unbuttoned her shirt, lifted her bra and was cupping her naked breasts, a finger sliding back and forth across her very large, thick, and fully extended nipples. She watched the two young lovers as Jennifer came down from her high. They giggled, and Jenn ran her hands through Amanda's hair.

"Hon... stop... jeeeez," she whined as Amanda licked the juice from her cousin's thighs, and then gave a quick lick along the wet slit that lay available to her mouth and tongue.

"Maybe..." Amanda countered, licking again, only to feel Jennifer jump and try to clench her legs together. "You were FAST, sweetheart. Are you sure you don't want another one?"

"Ohhh god yes I wan... 'nother ... no... not... I can't... uuyuuuu YOU nowww..." Jenn's responses were a mixture of answer and incoherent babble as she tried to regain control of the intense sensitivity she felt in her teen loins. She wanted her cousin to stop. She wanted her cousin to keep going. She didn't know how she could possibly stop, or possibly go on!

Ellie reached over and tapped on the wall. The girls' heads flew around at the sound, but it was too late.

"Oh, don't stop on account of me, Amanda. I just thought it would be polite of your mom to knock before she came into the room."

Amanda jumped up, tossing Jennifer's clothes back to her, giving her a chance to cover up a little. Her face was red, partly from blushing at having been caught, partly from the raging emotions that had been building inside her from the huge way that Jenn had responded to her licking.

"Does she taste that good?" Ellie asked softly, seeing Amanda's tongue slide out and around her lips, trying to clean herself of the wetness that covered her mouth and cheeks from Jennifer's oh so fluid orgasm.

Amanda stood still as Ellie approached, looking down at the partially covered girl in front of her. Jennifer remained frozen, her shorts in her lap, her top held against her breasts, but with her knees still wide, legs and stomach and shoulders bare.

"It's ok, Amanda, can't you see?" Ellie whispered as she stripped her shirt and bra... "Can't you see what you two do to me? See how you have made my nipples harden? You didn't seem so shy about things yesterday in the changing room."

Amanda could feel herself slipping into a new level of emotions. Yes, she had thought any number of times about that event, and about how she would eventually react when the opportunity with her step-momarose. Now it was right there in front of her. Now was the time. Tentatively, she reached out a hand, her eyes locked onto Ellie's, and ran her palm over Ellie's fantastic right nipple. "Did we really make that happen?" she queried.

"Silly question, darling," Ellie softly responded, lifting Amanda's other hand to her left breast, sliding the young girl's palm back and forth across her equally expanded nipple. "You have been making that happen to me for a few years now. You just never knew it."

Ellie reached out her other arm and drew Amanda's head to herself, guiding her face to the space between her full tits, lingering there a moment, letting Amanda feel her warmth, smell her skin. Then turning her shoulder slightly, she used her hand to cup herself and rub her nipple back and forth over Amanda's nose, around it, and down to the young girl's lips.

"Suckle me, darling girl. Suckle your mom. Make me feel it."

"Step-mom..." Amanda weakly mumbled as she opened her mouth, letting Ellie's large firm nipple slide in. She let her tongue roll around it, swirling a full circle, feeling the little bumps form on her step-mom's areola. She closed her mouth around it and sucked lightly. She flicked her tongue back and forth across the tip, and she spread her legs a bit when she felt a hand move up her thighs and fold fully over her still covered mound.

"Good girl, Jenn... let's make this lovely blonde haired beauty feel all the things she's been making others feel for a while now."

Amanda looked down, realizing that the hand belonged to her cousin, not her step-mom. Jennifer had watched, then become more at ease, sensing that this was leading where her instincts wanted her to go anyway. She had risen, dropping her clothes back to the floor, and crept up behind her beautiful cousin.

Jennifer's hand slid in between Amanda's legs from behind, and when she felt Amanda accept the touch, spreading her feet wider, she let two fingers slide back and forth over the tight thin fabric that covered Amanda's pussy.

"I can feel how wet you are, 'Manda," Jennifer toned. "I want to taste it."

Jennifer reached around and unclasped Amanda's shorts, then peeled them down, followed by Amanda's panties. Amanda continued to nurse at Ellie's tits, moving from one to the other as Ellie guided her mouth, pausing only to let Jennifer lift her top up over her head, leaving them both naked, exposed, open to each other's eyes and touches.

Jennifer felt a strange sense of taking her turn to be in control of Amanda, who seemed now to be swimming in her own pool of pleasure. With one arm wrapped around Amanda's shoulders, she reached the other around Ellie's frame and rubbed her smaller rather cone shaped tits against their sides. She looked up and drew her face closer to Ellie's offering her open mouth in a kiss.

Ellie's breath came faster, and her heart pounded. She realized there was no turning back this time, no simple teasing, not even suggestive touches. This was going to be the moment she had dreamed about, only not only with the step-daughter she had watched grow into a hugely sexy 18 year old high schooler, but also with this incredibly sexed-up cousin who was showing her ways to kiss that she never thought such a young girl would know.

Jennifer's right arm slid down Amanda's back, fingertips light and inquisitive, finding the hollow along her cousin's spine, and then palming one firm young ass cheek, kneading it, plying it, fingers slipping into the groove between them, searching for the sensitive places that would move Amanda to the next level.

Even as she explored her cousin, Jenn's mouth continued to move with Ellie's, licking her tongue, pulling on Ellie's lower lip with both of hers, drawing in the wetness that Ellie so easily let move between them. Then Jenn trailed her tongue down to Ellie's chin, licking all around it, under it, over to the sides of her neck, into the hollow spot in the front of the older woman's shoulder, and down to join Amanda's on Ellie's turgid nipple.

She replaced Amanda's mouth with her own, and felt her young cousin slip to her knees, working on Ellie's jeans, releasing them, pulling them down as Ellie stepped out of them, revealing a fully lubricated woman pussy, decorated for erotic play with a rounded tuft of hair above her smoothly shaved slit.

Jennifer moved back up for another kiss, and whispered, "I think Amanda deserves some full time attention, especially from her mom, don't you?"

Ellie nodded, and together they managed to move Amanda to an armchair, where she sat, legs spread, ready to be ravished. Jennifer moved around behind the chair and leaned over, upside down, and washed her cousin's face and shoulders and neck with her wet tongue, while Ellie lifted Amanda's legs up over the arms of the chair, pulling her forward until her ass was right on the edge of the seat, putting her pulsing teen pussy on display.

"Isn't she pretty, Ellie?" Jennifer cooed. "Do you like the way she keeps a little decoration above her pussy, sort of like you do?"

Amanda sucked in her breath as she felt Ellie's fingers tug at it, comb it, and move down to her swollen labia, parting them and sliding up and down, immediately covered with the ample girl juices that oozed from within.

"Are you ready for that taste, now?" Ellie responded, and slipped two fingers inside her step-daughter, curling them to capture enough for a good coating, and then lifting her hand to Amanda's full round tits, smearing the prize around her nipples. "There you are; go for it."

Jennifer leaned over further from behind the chair, and as she reached her mouth down to lick the sweet pussy taste from Amanda's tits, she felt her own nipples being drawn into her cousin's mouth. Jen's hands pushed her cousin's tits inward from the sides, feeling their firm texture, squeezing them a little, enough to make Amanda's nipples protrude even more, where Jenn could alternate quickly, from one to another, tongue swirling them, then sucking a little harder, holding them with her teeth and lashing the nipple tip with her tongue.

12