Cousins With Mutual Feelings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“That’s ok.”

“Now the next thing I am going to say, you have to promise me you wont say or do anything.”

“Ok. I promise.”

“Your sister this morning woke me up”

“So?”

“With her mouth on my cock”

“What?”

“At the beginning I thought it was you but when she place her mouth on my dick, it felt strange. Then I opened my eyes and saw her and pulled back immediately.”

“That little bitch! I am going to kill…”

“Daphne, you promised. And you know I can handle it.”

“Ok, I am sorry about that.”

“I think she has a little crush on me cause she insisted on continuing and when I asked her how would she like it if she would wake up with me raping her, she said that she would love it. So I said that I would tell your mother what happened and then she begged me.”

“I hope that keeps her hands and mouth off you. Even though I can’t blame any girl from wanting you. Actually, now that I think about it better, I feel very lucky cause you are mine and holding up great!”

“So what do you think I should do with Crystal? How should I say the bad word or should I just try to avoid her until she gets tired of me? But you know that isn’t me. I usually come straight out.”

“Alex, would you like to try it with her? Please be honest with me.”

“What? I told you before that I have what I want. And that is you!”

“But maybe it is just because we are having sex and maybe if you tried it with her you would change your mind completely.”

“She is a beautiful girl and I admit that before I fantasized about me and her but with you it is different. I love you.”

“I love you so much, Alex. I wish there was a way I could show it to you.”

“You don’t have to, I can see it.”

It got dark after a while and walking through the park we past from a very dark spot behind a couple of trees. She then grabbed me and kissed me sucking on my tongue and stroking my cock over my jeans.

I pushed her against the tree and lifted her over my waist. I was so horny and so was she. I could tell from her moaning and her very fast movements. Then I grabbed her breast that I wanted to, since the moment she got at the park. Maybe it was the thought of getting caught or doing it in public but everything was so intense.

I pulled down her pantyhose a bit and rubbed my hand on her pussy under her panties without taking them off.

“Alex I want you in me now”

I lowered my jeans to my knees and even though it was getting chilly I don’t think we cared at all. I lowered more her pantyhose until they reached her ankles. Then I lifted my cousin once again and passed my head through her legs that were cuffed together with her pantyhose that I lowered to her ankles. I pulled her panties aside, I grabbed my cock, and in no time I was in her all the way. Then I stopped and looked at her in the eyes once again. Then I was sure for all I was going to have to go through.

“Fuck me please Alex. I want to feel you cum.”

Wow. I had forgotten completely about that. I didn’t want to get her pregnant. “No matter how much I want to come inside you I wont, cause I don’t want you to get pregnant and in trouble.”

I fucked her slowly but hard until I could hear her breathing faster and faster and until she stopped breathing. I knew she was coming that moment. I was holding on to my explosion as hard as I could. But I wasn’t going to hold for to long with my horny little cousin on my dick and her legs around my shoulders.

“Cum Alex, please cum, I still am cumming.”

When I felt her relax and kiss me I pulled out and got her back on her feet. I pulled up her pantyhose and then she said

“My turn to make you cum.”

She took my rock hard cock in her mouth and started slowly and then she was trying to swallow him completely but was having a hard time. I wasn’t able to hold on any longer to feel this incredible blow job.

“I’m cumming Daphne.”

Then she stopped and looked at me and held him really tight not allowing me to blow my load and said once again.

“I want every single drop in my mouth”

She put him back in her mouth and I exploded like never before.

“I think I am going to put my embarrassment aside and buy some condoms”

“Oh no you wont. I don’t want any rubber between us. I think I am old enough to get on the pill. The last time my mother took me to her gynecologist, he asked me if I was considering of having sex in the near future. I didn’t then but now I do. I will go tomorrow and tell him that I want to start the pill since I am old enough to have sex.”

“Ok, but you have to ask him when you can start having sex freely after you start it cause from what I know you need to be on it for a while”

“Ok. Lets get back cause it is getting late and we lost time and control for a while back there.”

“Hi aunt Anna. Here she is safe and sound.”

“I know Alex. You ok with the weekend?”

“Yeah it will give me some time to practice with some peace around for my exams next month.”

“Good I am glad you are going to get something out of this after all”.

Yeah! After all! I felt so guilty when she said that. But my feelings for Daphne were above my conscience.

“Good night everybody”

“Good night Alex” said my Uncle.

And then my little cousin Angela ran to me and jumped on me and kissed on my cheek and said “goodnight my favorite cousin, Alex.”

My aunt and uncle were laughing but not Daphne. I didn’t react so that I would not give any suspiciousness to anyone.

“Can I stay with Daphne and Alex please, Please Alex make them leave me here with you guys.”

“Is it ok with you Alex? Can you handle both?” Said my Uncle.

What was I to say? If Angela staid she would screw up our weekend.

“Yeah Angela, and where is Alex going to sleep? Greg’s bed is to small and mom and dad don’t want anyone in their room.” Said Daphne trying to save me from saying something stupid.

“I will sleep on the floor I my sleeping bag and he will sleep on my bed.”

“Angela I am sorry but I really have to study and the reason I am coming is to have some quietness. With both of you around that wont be too easy. But next time it will be ok.” I said and that was enough to convince her.

“Ok Alex, but you promise next time?”

I had to so that I would get her of for a while.

“Ok. I promise.”

To Be Continued… with a lot of sex and surprises.

12