Couture Capture Ch. 03

Story Info
Pressured by the presence, Derek makes a critical decision.
7.8k words
4.64
18.1k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acfMuse
acfMuse
26 Followers

Chapter 3 -- Trust

One week ago

- - - - -

"Derek?"

He tried to roll himself over in bed, but there was nothing under his arm to push against. He flailed half-asleep until he sensed his body rotate from the momentum.

"Whoa!" Derek relaxed, finally realizing what was going on. "Hey, I'd really wish you'd wake me up and then make me drift into the air without giving me a say in it." Laughter from in front of him. When he saw it, the lump in the sheet covering his waistline grew.

"Sorry, baby. Nurse's orders."

It was one of Jackie's nurse uniforms, with a couple of...unprofessional substitutions. In fact, the only real components were the buttoned white shirt with shoulder patches and the latex gloves. The rest was far from official issue. White translucent stockings ran under a tight white skirt and tapered down to white patent ankle boots with red vinyl crosses stitched into the sides. The cap hovering over the shirt was novelty too, as evidenced by the same vinyl patch.

"Besides, you've been sleeping up there for an hour quite peacefully. Mr. Willy must have liked it, because he came out to play for a little while. I thought about helping you along, but it didn't feel right without you being there for the fun."

The thin white latex gloves sexily traced their fingers over each other at the ends of invisible arms. Derek was remembering his start-to-finish hand job Jackie's ivory satin gloves had given him a couple of days ago. It was glorious. One ghostly hand pumping madly as the other cradled perfectly, both dancing their fingers in rhythm...It could only get better with these. He savored the thought of slippery latex gloves all over his cock.

"Oh my...your secrets just get dirtier and dirtier." Derek heard a giggle. "We've found something you're really interested in, have we?"

Derek's jaw dropped. Could it be that they...

"Oh, Derek. Derek, Derek, Derek." He heard something shuffling on the bureau. It was a box of unpowdered medical latex gloves. He heard the rubbery flapping with each new glove that pulled itself from the box. Suddenly there were four additional inflated latex gloves, then a dozen. Now they flew out in clumps, separated, and bulged out with force. There had to be thirty pairs of slender latex hands now, all partnered up and aimed at Derek.

"Now hold on, ladies," One of the gloves said. It flew over to a dresser drawer and pulled it open. Derek knew what was waiting inside. A second later the latex hand emerged with a large bottle of clear viscous fluid. "Everyone line up. This needs to be a proper examination." The latex gloves obeyed, pairing up their hands in a line.

Another glove swooped in to uncap the bottle. Once it was open, the glove holding it turned it upside down, squeezing the slippery lubricant over the other latex gloves liberally. Derek heard a chorus of quiet feminine giggles and squishing noises of lubricated latex on latex.

It had been weeks now since Jackie's clothes revealed their secret lives to Derek, and though there were still times when he found their fun a little imposing, he had long passed the point of resistance. It occurred to him that he fulfilled the role of pet more than anything else; while he was made comfortable in every sense of the word, he was never left unattended.

Panties and socks and gloves and shirts hid in his car, even keeping watch over him when he left the house. Jackie's dirty clothes in the bathroom would spring to life the moment he shut the door, and Derek had assistance—welcome or not—with every shower or shave. But the biggest event of the day was always in the morning, right after Jackie left for work. The mesh shirt and jeans outfit had once affectionately named Derek's usual wake-up call "a cure for morning stiffness," though the stiffness the clothes were talking about was acutely and pleasantly exacerbated before the actual "cure" took effect.

This morning was different, though. They were already cranking into overdrive, and though he wasn't at all disappointed—he still had to wonder if this mysterious force (or these for-ces) could actually read his mind. It seemed to get a lot more enthusiastic about the gloves after he went over the memory of the satiny hand-job he received.

When he reacted to seeing the latex gloves drifting at the end of an invisible nurse's arms, he thought for a split-second about how interesting things could get with more than two hands. Without missing a beat, the force had reacted very affirmatively. Now better than half of the gloves were out of the box, filled out to slender feminine shapes and being greased up with clear, frictionless lube.

"You know how fucking quick you're going to make me cum?" Derek asked, his mouth twisted into a smile. As far as he knew, it was true. His cock was pumped with anticipation, begging the slippery white fingers to wrap around him, cradle him, tweak him and tease him.

"You'll come when I want you to come, silly boy," The nurse's outfit responded. The door creaked open, and the mesh shirt and tight blue jeans strutted in. The nurse's outfit turned toward the door with its unlubed gloved at the outfit's hips. "You could knock."

"I don't think so," the mesh shirt chuckled. "If it weren't for me, you wouldn't be here to interrupt." The outfit stopped and turned to Derek, crossing its mesh sleeves under its chest and slightly lifting its invisible tits. "Much as I hate to say it, you've got a decision to make."

"Me?" It didn't process. Since the day Jackie's clothing came to life, he was effectively deaf to the words "you", "decision" and "make" in the same sentence.

"You, Derek. It's not very fair, seeing as you're a little weighted right now," A mesh sleeve reached out toward his midsection, and he felt unseen fingers tighten around the lump in the sheet. Derek sighed. "But I trust your strength of will," the shirt continued, gripping his manhood and pulling. "Just remember, you only get one answer, and once the decision is made, it's made forever."

"You couldn't wait until I was done with him?" The nurse's outfit protested. "I've been waiting very patiently for my turn, and he's been fantasizing about me ever since you let us reveal ourselves to him."

There it was again. The outfit was right. Derek always wanted to see Jackie in some fantasy hybridization of her work uniform, but he held back on telling her that. He imagined being a real nurse kinda killed the fun of dressing up as one in the bedroom, but that didn't stop him from thinking about it. He'd been waiting for Jackie's work clothes to join the ranks of the others that had their fun with him.

"I'll be fast," The mesh shirt said. "Derek, you've got three options. First, you come with me. You don't ask any questions about where we're going or what we're going to do. If you come with me, you agree to stay with me until I release you." There was a pause, and just as Derek opened his mouth-- "Second, I leave alone, and you stay here with them. They're your girlfriend's clothes, so whatever plans they have with you, I'm not privy to them. Keep that in mind." Derek started considering the two options as the mesh shirt continued. "Third, I leave alone, and my gift to them comes with me." A sleeve pointed at the nurse's outfit, and the latex gloves at the hips rose up and pressed against an invisible face.

"You can't—"

"Hush!" The mesh outfit commanded the nurse's blouse. The curvy mesh torso turned back to face Derek. "As I was saying, choice number three is that I leave here, I take the power I've given them with me, and you'll never, ever find yourself in a situation like this again."

And now there was a deliberate pause. Derek saw his chance.

"But...you're letting me think about this, right?" He watched as the legs of the jeans pulled themselves under each other, bringing the outfit into a hovering cross-legged position. The outfit hovered over the bed and next to Derek's own hovering body.

"Conviction under pressure, kiddo. You've got sixty seconds to answer me, starting now."

He could tell she wasn't kidding, and it was already killing him. Despite all these fantastic events, Jackie came into his head first. He knew there'd be no follow up questions to clarify those choices—it was clear that they were offered as is, and the mesh shirt had already been explicit in the finality of Derek's decision.

"Forty five seconds."

Choice one was out. He couldn't leave this house alongside that force without asking questions. He wouldn't abandon the woman he loved. Choice three might have held some appeal when all of this started—when Derek was more than a little nervous about the his perpetual magical company.

"Thirty-five."

Choice two seemed rational—though he still wouldn't be in control, he'd get to stay at home and he wouldn't forfeit the incredible supernatural attention that he'd become accustomed to. Also...while he really didn't want to believe it was a factor, the thirty or so pairs of greased and lubricated latex gloves hovering nearby pushed him further in favor of this option. The mesh shirt had said Jackie's clothes would have plans of their own, and Derek though back to the cryptic conversation they'd had some time ago—the first time Derek really allowed them to dominate him completely. Are we really sure we want to do this? Don't you think he'll be happy?

"Fifteen seconds, lover."

He tried to bring up the conversation later on, but the mention of it lead to a lightning-fast response consisting of gagging and tickle torture. After experiencing the teasing tactile punishment from the second offense, he dropped it. While there was something kinky about being kept in a cage of sensation, this force didn't know the meaning of slow down. Derek much preferred to cooperate. Invisible blow jobs and hand jobs were addicting rewards.

"Five...four...three...two...on--"

"Much as my curiosity is nagging at me," Derek cut in, "I can't just leave Jackie, especially without asking questions about what's going on...so I'd like to stay here with all of them." Derek waved an arm at the living sexy nurse outfit, the closet and and the dresser. "But since I'm not going with you, can I ask a few questions?"

"Not a one," The mesh outfit said. "You can direct all your questions to your new mistresses." Its voice was matter-of-fact, but not in a rude way. "I'd like to say goodbye though, if no one minds."

"So long as you don't make him cream when you do it," A lubed glove said. "We know how your goodbyes can be."

"Yeah," another chimed in. "We already called the happy ending." The slick fingers of the glove coiled up and the glove moved up and down, pantomiming exactly what they meant.

The outfit must have taken the banter as a sign that no one minded, because it soon hovered over Derek and uncrossed its legs, floating down to straddle his bulging cock with its tight denim thighs. Derek let out a groan as the mesh shirt leaned into him, pressing warm invisible tits covered in netting against his own bare chest.

"Your girlfriend has made an exceptional choice, Derek." Invisible lips took his own before he had a chance to mutter any thanks. A velvety tongue forced its way into his mouth, making his cock inflate between the denim thighs. "You should know they're very proud of her decision too...and they all like you. Very much." The ferocious invisible kissing didn't stop, but the voice continued. "And I'd say if you continue being as obedient and cooperative as you are now, everyone here is going to be happy for a long time." The denim hips danced against Derek's. "Mmmm...a long, long time."

Derek felt his lip playfully bit and pulled when the kiss concluded. When the gloves mentioned the possibility of the mesh outfit "making him cream", Derek thought they were joking at first. Now he was starting to see how it was possible. The mesh shirt wrapped its sleeves tightly around him, and Derek felt a cheek press against his own as a whisper came into his ear.

"You're one of the good guys, Derek, and good guys get rewarded. Your girlfriend's clothes are a little obnoxious, but their loyalty to you is real. Trust them, okay?" Derek slowly needed as the soft invisible cheek left his own. His attention was once again drawn to the beautifully displaced mesh shirt pressed against him. "If, however, you find that weapon of yours inside a magic sheathe--think twice about the kind of power you're firing into it."

How ominous. It wasn't the first time he'd been cautioned about a magic pussy, though the last warning wasn't nearly as colorful as this one.

"As if any of you could have any more power over me than you already do," Derek said. No response from the outfit. "Will you, uh, come back to visit?" Derek asked, bringing his hands up to the outfit's hips.

"Probably not," The outfit responded, "though I'm sure you know—now more than ever—that anything's possible." The torso sat up, pulling away from Derek. Once again, the outfit hovered away from Derek's body and down to the floor.

Derek looked at the door as a large black leather handbag hovered into the room, the long straps curving as if draped over an invisible shoulder. As the bag approached the outfit, the jeans deflated and folded between the legs, the again at the knees. The voluptuous mesh shirt kept hovering as the folded jeans placed themselves inside the bag, holding itself open like a hungry mouth.

"Take care, Derek," The mesh shirt said. He felt something grab his cock through the sheets, but the shirt was nowhere near him. "And you take care of him," the shirt said to the nurse's outfit, still waiting patiently. "He's trusting you all. Don't abuse it." A giggle came out of the crowd of gloves.

"He's gonna like the kind of abuse we've got in mind," A pair of lubed gloves wrung their hands together. "Don't worry about him." A mesh sleeve waved as the gorgeous shape fell out of the shirt, which folded at its shoulders, then in half. As soon as it fell in with the jeans, the leather bag closed, swung around, and headed for the door.

"How's she going to leave?" Derek asked. One of the unlubed gloves at the uniform's hips pointed at the door, and it slammed and locked.

"She's got her methods," the outfit said. "Aren't you more interested in finishing what we started?" The glove pointed at Derek and twirled a finger. The sheet that had been covering Derek flew out of his reach, and now he was naked, hard, and suspended in the air. Now all the lubed pairs of gloves began to surround him. "Ever had a prostate massage, Derek?"

His face dropped. Laughter from all around him.

"Well, that's a no." The outfit chuckled as the laughter from the gloves died down. "You're dating a nurse and you've never explored your own g-spot?" Derek looked around at all the primed gloves.

"I'm just not really into--"

"Shh..." The outfit pulled one of its gloves up, placing a finger over its invisible mouth. "You don't trust that we know what you're into Derek?" He watched as the first of the 30 pairs approached him. He felt cool, slippery latex fingers against his cock, wrapping around him and polishing him with lube. Another hand went underneath, cradling him and greasing him down. Just as he moaned, two more frictionless latex gloves pressed against his shoulders, beginning to massage them. As he marveled at the two slender ghostly hands pumping him up to capacity, 2 more pairs approached, one pair going to each of his thighs. Now another four gloves at his back. Now two more pairs at his calves. More slippery fingers sliding up and down his forearms.

Derek moaned louder now, his body convulsing involuntarily as teasing fingers danced over every sensitive area. Strong, immovable gloves had their fingers clamped around his ankles and wrists, and even though he could slip around inside them he couldn't break free.

Not that he wanted to. Lube covered thumbs glided over his rigid nipples. His thighs, calves, and back were being worked over by expert latex fingers. He was being pumped faster and faster, his engorged cock now inflated to full capacity. Gloves squeezed and played with his ass, sometimes roughly grabbing a cheek, sometimes sweeping in closer and closer to Derek's obvious taboo. He'd been going along with everything, but he cringed when a latex finger tried to work its way into him.

"Relax," said the glove. "It'll feel good, I promise." Derek made a worried sound and tried to look behind him at the intruder, but another glove pulled his chin to face forward. "Listen, boy. Do you like what you're feeling now?" Outside of some traffic trying to go up his one way street, he loved it—but he knew better than to say that. They were looking for a yes or no, and a 'no' risked the possibility of every wonderful slippery latex finger ceasing in that moment.

It was idiotic. He accepted the fact that he could be picked up, thrown into a wall and sucked off by nothing more than ghostly empty clothes...he could be their pet and comply with their every command with no second thoughts...but he couldn't handle some advanced assplay? It was time to be brave. Derek finally nodded. It was delayed, but delivered with convincing enthusiasm.

"Then that's all you should be worrying about, boy." Derek felt his cheeks spread by two gloves, and heard the squirt of the lube bottle. He gasped when the cool lube hit his opening, but when a lubed finger slowly slid into him, he went completely silent. "It'll feel a little strange at first," the glove said, muffled, "But once I find what I'm looking for, all this wonderful teasing is going to be amplified by a thousand."

It didn't hurt, but it was a pretty alien feeling. Luckily Derek had other things to focus on, like the lubricated gloves tweaking his nipples and grabbing his pecs. The latex finger sliding up his ass didn't have any negative effect on his erection, and just as the sensation was about to slip into all the other wonderful hands sliding, prodding and teasing all over his skin...

He shuddered, emitting an otherworldly sound to match the outrageous sexual pulse that just fired from deep within him. Feminine squeals and shouts of encouragement came from the gloves.

"That's it, baby!"

"Yeah, do you like it?"

"Just wait until you come...we're going to shake the house down!"

Derek didn't have the presence of mind to answer. As the well lubricated latex gently played against the wall of his prostate, he clinched and sputtered and moaned.

"I think he wants more," the muffled glove behind him said. He felt something thin and slippery squeeze between his tight ass and the finger already inside it. "Ready for this, Derek?" Suddenly, he felt something bulge inside him. It only took him a second to realize that another lubed finger swelled in his ass. He was jittery now, ready to explode. His prostate had never gotten such direct attention before, and he was already hard and waiting for release from the moment the nurse's outfit woke him up.

"More, more..." Derek managed, his eyes rolling back as he shook with uncontrollable pleasure.

"That's it, my little sex scout," The nurse's outfit said. "I like a man who can handle a new experience." Derek came back into focus, looking at the outfit. The unlubed latex gloves were hiking up the tight white skirt, pulling it up and over the hose garters. Once the skirt was pulled up all the way, Derek saw that the garters were attached to a white garter belt, pulled just over a matching pair of crotchless white satin panties. "I want you to come into me." The outfit turned around, showing Derek the wedgie the panties made between the tight invisible cheeks. The outfit bent at the hip, tightening the panties around the unseen curves.

Derek's body began to rotate upright, and every glove followed the motion smoothly, continuing their dancing fingers without a pause. The entire nurse's ensemble hovered back toward him, lifting and spreading its legs as they presented an invisible wiggling ass. Derek's already impossibly hard cock jumped at the sight, even as it was pumped by the shining disembodied latex hand.

acfMuse
acfMuse
26 Followers