Couture Capture Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt something against the tip of his own cock, something soft, wet and velvety. When the sensation came a second time, it was a lasting fire at the tip of his prick, and he refocused on the phantom cock sliding side to side, teasing Jackie. When the condom moved, Derek's member did the same, but what was happening wasn't completely clear to him until the magic condom burrowed itself into Jackie.

"Ohhhh, YEAH! FUCK ME, DEREK!" The hollow latex bubble filled Jackie slowly and rhythmically. Derek's own cock was compressed by invisible flesh as the familiar feeling of an emulated pussy surrounded him, teasing away at the same pace the haunted condom fucked Jackie.

"That's amaaaazing," Derek moaned. The anxiety was drained from him now as he gave in entirely, watching himself manipulated by an invisible pussy as an equally invisible member penetrated his girlfriend. The leather glove slipped over his shoulder and worked its fingers through Derek's hair.

"It gets better, Derek." A sultry laugh dissipated into a wail of pleasure from Jackie.

Jackie stopped pulling at the twisted sheets beneath her. Her arms sprang off the bed as she reached out for the body of the invisible lover throbbing inside her.

Derek gasped. He felt arms wrap around his back and grasp him. Below him, Jackie's arms seemed to rest against an invisible form. With the realization of the full effect, Derek reached his own hand out in front of him to see if it worked both ways. Before he made contact with anything, he felt something grip his wrist and pull his arm up. The other followed behind it.

"Let us do everything, Derek. Just enjoy." On the door, the pink sash of Jackie's silk robe danced out of its loops while the robe remained lifeless on its hook. The sash wrapped itself around Derek's wrists once and coiled its ends down his arm. Tying was unnecessary; dynamic constriction was much more fun.

The leather glove playing with Jackie floated back up to Derek, tracing around his torso. The glove in Derek's hair joined it, and his cock stiffened harder inside the magic pussy when ten leather fingers dug into his pecs.

Jackie's hands worked their way down the invisible form before her, and Derek felt her displaced hands grabbing his ass and pulling him against her body more urgently with every thrust. Carefree laughter spilled from Jackie's lips as the disembodied cock inside her lit up every nerve.

"I'm gonna come...I'm gonna come, Derek. Fuck me HARD!"

But it wasn't up to him. He felt his body pushed and pulled against soft invisible flesh as he hung suspended in the middle of the room, his arms held over his head by the silky constricting sash. The leather gloves teased his nipples and stroked his chest. His thrusting shifted gears, sliding him in and out of the magic pussy faster, driving him in deeper with every stroke.

Derek was panting like a dog now. Jackie's squeals and shrieks sang imminent orgiastic release as the pair each fucked the ethereal form of the other. Derek could feel the orgasm building in him, ready to erupt.

"Do it, Derek. Make her release." The gloves twisted his nipples, and the magic hands at his backside grabbed his ass tightly, pulling him in for the final thrust. Derek came, letting out a quiet but triumphant moan as his cock pumped into the warmth of the invisible body. Derek's ejaculation sent Jackie into sexual nirvana, and the ghostly hands moved up his back, scratching him as he sounded with the sweet agony of release.

Derek lost himself in the sensation for a few moments, the caresses over his skin turning softer and gentler again as pleasure washed over his body.

He opened his eyes again when the invisible hips pulled away from him, leaving no sign of any fluid outside the slickness. As Derek's glistening cock slowly softened, the arms around him fell away as Jackie's own arms slumped back onto the bed. Jackie sighed, still lost in sleep.

"You trust us, Derek." He was still reeling from the ground-shaking orgasm when he heard the tender voice. It seemed different than any other time it had spoken to him. "I think you're ready for more."

"Wh—what do you mean?" Derek's whisper was almost sub-vocal. He wasn't sure if he should ask.

"I'll show you tomorrow. For now, get some sleep." The sash loosened up and slithered down one of Derek's arms, sliding around his torso as he turned over and floated back toward the bed. He watched as the condom—still filled out to his shape—hovered over to the door of the bedroom. The silk sash followed to the door and threaded itself through the loops, at which point the robe came off its hook and billowed up with Jackie's shape. He heard giggling from down the hall as the robe followed the disembodied latex phallus out of the bedroom. "Sleep, Derek," The voice said again--the fingers of the leather gloves gently working themselves over his shoulders.

Just before he fell asleep, he felt a glove tousling his hair again. It felt so familiar to him, so gentle. It felt like something Jackie would do.