Coven Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilith enjoyed every second of the coitus, timing her thrusts to cause her classmate to moan into her breasts at the right times. She thrilled to the vibrations that they shared between them and loved the whole damned affair. Feeling herself approach orgasm, she began to thrust harder and faster. Her classmate writhed to the intrusions and soon came hard. The action and a sudden unexpected bite on her nipples sent her over the edge as well. Trying to keep enough of a head during the joy, she desperately continued her thrusts. The action was sufficient to bring them both to a second orgasm.

Momentarily sated and tired, Lilith collapsed on her classmate, her false dick still vibrating deep within them both.

“Mmmm, that was nice,” her classmate said.

“Yeah, if you come by again sometime, I can show you my “big” double-dildo,” Lilith said with a touch of naughty emphasis.

“I might do that.”

A knock on the door interrupted them.

“Lily, we need to get going so could you…uh, detach yourself and help me grab some books,” Morgan said from behind the closed door. Lilith didn’t know if she was staying on the other side for her privacy, or Morgan’s modesty or a mixture of both, but toyed with the idea of calling her in to see her at her prime. Deciding against deliberately angering her roommate, she turned off the dildo and removed it from her classmate with a “shluck.”

“I’ll see you later, sweetie,” Lilith said as she unstrapped the dildo from her, letting the end brush up once more against her clit before being completely removed. She much looked forward to tonight. She hoped eagerly that it might bring some more “magickal” sensations…

########

Thessaly sat naked in the middle of her sparsely furnished living room. She was not a knockout or even an exotic beauty. She had a look that was absolutely plain. In fact, some would say dull. She had long brown hair and always wore thick wire-frame glasses. Her breasts were a dainty, yet still attractive pear-shaped b-cup and the housed a healthy if unimpressive figure. She was unimposing to the extreme, but at the same time carried a sense of power and importance. Her living room was also fairly dull, excepting a few moderate intrigues.

She had a small TV that started to get poor reception on any channel out of the single digits, a small Felix-the-cat wall clock, a few old and expensive looking vases, a dusty bookshelf filled to the brim and a rug that looked far too expensive to be owned by a starving college student. Her eyes fluttered in concentration as if she was searching for something.

She was a bit nonplussed by the idea of having a coven. Not that she disagreed with the idea, of course. She’d been in a few covens in the past. She knew how they worked. In fact, she knew intimately. This idea though, hadn’t risen out of anyone. It had floated just outside the spectrum of reality and everyone had assumed the others had come up with the idea. She bit her lip when she saw everyone agreeing and discussing the ins-and-outs of being a coven before they had even mentioned the idea. Deep down, she knew what this meant, but didn’t know the whole story.

It meant that this coven would be special, different from the hundred little feminine empowerment circles that did little more than bring death to a small herd of incense. What this would mean, though, and whether this would be bad or good, was a she had trouble divining. Biting her lip, she got up to get dressed.

Whatever happened tonight, she thought, would set the destiny of the coven in stone…

12